The Florida plan (BOOK IS BE...

By vicky07831

George is the son of the president of England and wishes to be a normal 17 year old going to school and when... More

Wishes come true
Lets go
Suprise
Caught
What happend
Punishment
What did you do
Hatred
Let the fun begin
Unexpected
Feelings
Mellohi
Not what it seems
I think i like him
Stressful
Goodbye
Ouch
Kiss
Mine
Gone
Complicated
Discovered
Melting
Boyfriend
Secret
Deadly love
Love
Gunshot
Betrayal
Goodbye
57 hours
20 hours till destiny
Jealousy
Peace
Announcement

Plan chirp

1.1K 47 27
By vicky07831

George POV

"Oh really Dream"Sapnap questioned as he stepped closer to dream.

"Not this shit again" Dream walked away and grabbed another cup of whiskey even though he didn't not finish his other cup.

"Hey, language"

Dream stopped and stared at Sapnap. "You know what Sapnap, Fuck you" he shouted throwing his cup around spilling some whiskey on the floor.

Sapnap scuffed

"No, fuck you Dream" he responded back with the same venom.

"language" Bad shouted

"Oh my fucking god, shut up Bad" Dream grabbed his face in frustration.

"Dream, leave Bad out of this" Sapnap yelled.

"Sapnap, why don't you just shut the fu-"

Dream was interrupted by a noise. It was coming from his pocket. His radio."Great, now Techno is calling me" his voice filled with annoyance and hatred.

He grabbed the radio and talked into it."What do you want Techno"

"it's a distraction" a monotone voice said

"What?"

"Your dads death" the man on the phone almost sounded out of breath.

"Techno your sick"

"No, look outside"

He stopped for a min processing what he said and almost like realising that Techno was serious and not joking.

Still having the phone on his hand he walked slowly towards the window and threw his head back groaning at whatever he saw.

"Great, now what are we going to do huh?"

"Plan chirp"

What the hell is the plan chirp, And who is this Techno dude? All I knew was that as soon as "plan chirp"  was said, Sapnap and Bad both looked at each other uneasy.

"Are you sure?" Dream asked smiling.

"It's our only choice"

"Say less" Dream's voice now sounded excited, forgetting that his dad had been murdered a couple hours ago.

"But Dream, your drunk, you can't do it"

"Watch me" he disconnected and walked to the door but stopped.

"Sapnap, wanna help?" Dream turned around smirking at sapnap.

"Dream, that plan is extreme and plus Techno said for you not to do it, me and Quackity can do it"

Bad hummed in agreement

"I'm fine sapnap and Techno suggested it" he said knocking Sapnap's elbow playfully.

Dream looked sober now, he wasn't slurring his words anymore, he was standing nice and straight.

"Yes he suggested it, but not for yo-"

"doesn't look like your stopping me" he carried out the e in the me.

"Fine but I'm coming" Sapnap gave up trying to stop him.

Dream smiled and bit his lip in excitement. He patted Sapnaps back and told him to follow him. They both walked out.

I turned to Bad

"Bad what's plan chirp" I asked

"Trust me George, you don't want to know" Bad looked at me with fright seen all over his face.

"Tell me bad" I begged

"You'll see"

I hate this.

"Okay" was all said considering I didn't want to get shouted by Bad because I was being curious and stubborn.

———

Bad opened the door for me and waited for me to enter and then followed me shortly. As we walked in the main room he told me to sit down and then he approached Quackity whispering something to him.

Quackitys eyes went wide and he nodded in shock, it concerned me.

Quackity cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention."Alright everybody, I need you to get your fucking lazy asses up and follow me"

Bad hit his shoulder and shook his head in disappointment.

Everyone got up including me and Wilbur and walked to the door. Muttering was heard from everyone as they were confused on what was happening again.

They took us to the main hall where the door to freedom was and put us into two sides of the
Hall , left and right side, I was on the right side with Wilbur.

"George what's happening?"

"Its plan chirp"

"What the hell is "plan chirp" George?"

"Wilbur if I knew I would tell you but I don't"

"Ask him" Wilbur pointed to Bad

"I already have but I'll try again" I walked away to go to bad.

"Bad why are we here"

"To watch the show, now sit down" Bad didn't sound sweet like he always did, he sounded serious and demanding.

"What show?"

"That show" he pointed as Dream and Sapnap both walked down from the golden stripped  stairs.

I looked as Dream smirked holding a long rectangular case in his right hand and Sapnap holding one too.

"George go and sit down" Bad's voice sounded annoyed.

I did as told and sat next to Wilbur. Wilbur wasn't looking at me no one was, everyone was looking at Dream and Sapnap.

"Look at all of you" Dream laughed like a psycho.

"Bad where's Karl?" Sapnap hurried to Bad

"Right there" Bad said as Karl walked in with the rest of the workers that looked tired and physically exhausted.

Sapnap sighed in relief and rushed to Karl kissing him on the cheeks. Karl giggled putting his hands over sapnaps shoulders as his face turned a bright rose Color.

Sapnap looked in distress but Karl seemed to calm him down as he placed a hand on Sapnap's cheek and caressed it gently telling him everything was going to be okay.

They were made for each other, they looked madly in love and would do anything to be within each others touch and grasp.

"You wish that was you" Dream out of nowhere whispered to me.

"W-What, no" I denied looking at him and feeling extremely hot all of sudden with his presence.

"Ok George keep lying to yourself" he walked away

"Geor-"

"Wilbur please shut the fuck up" I spat

Wilbur looked shocked and hurt but he just turned around and started a conversation to someone who was Beside him.

I glared at Dream, I was pissed, I hated the way he made me feel when he was close to me, I hated the fact that he would tease me.

I looked away but looked back as I heard,
"Sapnap get yours ready" Dream said catching Sapnap attention

Sapnap kissed Karl and strolled to Dream,
kneeling down and opening his case, a huff in disbelief was heard from him.

"Holy Shit, this is bigger than I thought" Sapnap spoke

Dream laughed and looked at me.
He tilted his head to the side telling me to come to him.

I went up to him and kneeled down. He made direct eye contact which made me nervous. He then did something that I didn't expect, he grabbed my hand and placed it on the clip that was on the case making my hand connect with his slender, soft hands.

My cheeks started to burn up. I tried to look away in embarrassment but he griped my chin gently.

"Open it George" he persuaded looking at me intensely almost like he was studying me.
He took his hands of my chin and emptied his throat turning his head to Sapnap.

I grabbed the clip and opened it and was lost for words, something that I only saw on movies or the internet was now in front of my eyes.

A missile, well a RPG-7 rocket launcher. God who would think that I would actually see one in real life.

"Holy shit dream, what is this for!" I said looking at him.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he turned to me.

"Yes but why do you need it" I was now facing him and having my attention completely on him.

"Follow me" he got up and reached his hands for me.

I accepted the request connecting our hands again, he lead me to the main room and sat down.

"George, what type of missile is that, I know you know"

"A RPG-7 rocket launcher" I responded sitting down next to him.

"How the fuck do you know that?"

"Research"I said kind of pissed remembering what he did a couple minutes.

"Fair point" he responded in defeat

"And why do you need something like that" I asked once again.

"Look outside the window"

I walked to the window and saw a military Vehicle approaching the bank that could be used to break doors, strong doors, a door that could just be the banks door.

"Are they trying to get in"

"Just right and" he got up and motioned to me "they think that I'm currently crying over my dad but I'm getting ready to blow shit up"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
2.1K 51 9
This is a Mafia story obviously. Dnf fanfic Mafia edition yay! Dream is a famous mafia leader (very successful). George is a spy for a rival mafia g...
389K 14K 31
Why would anyone bother going to the hospital when they have an injury when you can just kidnap your own personal doctor? Dream. A serial killer who...