AMOUR

By luv-jk

When Kang Hana goes back to her hometown to clear her mind after a breakup, she gets intrigued by a bookshop... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Five

375 13 3
By luv-jk

"W-what?" Hana stammered, struggling to grasp Jungkook's words. "You're joking, right?"

"I wish I was," Jungkook's voice dropped several tones, the change in atmosphere palpable. His head hung low, dark hair obscuring his eyes. When he looked up again, Hana thought she glimpsed a flash of red in his gaze.

"Jungkook," Hana began, but he cut her off abruptly.

"I think you should leave," he urged, his tone firm. He couldn't bear to break down in front of her.

"Okay," Hana whispered, her heart heavy as she walked past him. She felt defeated and broken, each step away from him a painful struggle. Her mind screamed at her to turn back, but her resolve kept her moving forward.

She didn't stop until she reached home, her mind racing.

"What just happened?" she muttered to herself, sinking to the floor in exhaustion.

"Hana?" Mrs. Wang's voice filled with concern as she entered the living room. "Oh my God! HANA! Are you alright?" She rushed to Hana's side, inspecting her for any signs of injury.

"I'm okay, Auntie," Hana reassured weakly, taking Mrs. Wang's hands in hers. "Just tired," she added, her voice barely audible as she felt herself growing faint.

"Come on, let's get you up," Mrs. Wang said, attempting to help Hana to her feet, but her body felt unresponsive.

Hana couldn't understand why she suddenly felt so drained. She hadn't exerted herself physically, yet she felt weaker than she had in years.

"I'm a medical major, for crying out loud," she thought to herself.

"What's going on?" Taehyung's voice interrupted from the kitchen.

"Taehyung, please help me," Mrs. Wang pleaded, worry etched on her face. "She's losing consciousness."

Taehyung's concern deepened as he hurried over to them. "Oh God, Hana, what happened?" he asked anxiously, carefully lifting her into his arms.

"Hi, TaeTae," Hana managed a weak smile as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

"Hey there, cubby," Taehyung responded softly, carrying her to her room with Mrs. Wang trailing behind. "This isn't quite how I expected to see you after four years," he murmured to her, but Hana had already slipped into unconsciousness.

He gently laid her down on the bed, and Mrs. Wang tucked her in tenderly.

"I wonder what triggered this," Mrs. Wang whispered, concern evident in her voice.

"Maybe it's just the stress catching up with her after all these years," Taehyung suggested, sitting on the floor beside the bed and stroking Hana's hair. "You know how hard she pushes herself."

"I don't think it's just that," Mrs. Wang sighed, her worry deepening. "She's resilient. This feels different."

"What do you think caused it, then?" Taehyung asked quietly.

"I think she had a panic attack," Mrs. Wang said with certainty. "The last time she collapsed like this was when Sana passed away."

"You're sure?" Taehyung asked, surprised.

Mrs. Wang nodded solemnly. "If that's true, we need to figure out what triggered it."

"I wish I knew," Mrs. Wang sighed softly. "Let's give her some time to rest. She needs it."

"Agreed," Taehyung murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to Hana's forehead before they quietly left the room.

---

HELLO LOVES

I KNOW ITS A SORT CHAPTER, APOLOGIES FOR THAT.

I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AS A FILLER AND TO INTRODUCE TAE.

AND FOR A CHARACTER SKETCH AS WEL.

JEON JUNGKOOK
AS THE MAIN LEAD
VAMPIRE KING

JEON JUNGKOOK
TRUE/ ORIGNAL VAMPIRE
POWERS: MANIPULATION, PARALISM, TRANSFORMATION, SUPER STRENGTH, ETC..

KIM TAEHYUNg
SECOND LEAD
HALF VAMPIRE ( TRUE BLOOD )
POWERS: READING MINDS, ALTERING THOUGHTS AND MEMORIES, ILLUSION.

JUNG HOSEOK
SECOND LEAD
WIZARD
POWERS: PERFORMING SPELLS

KIM SEOKJIN
SECOND LEAD
PURE BLOOD VAMPIRE
POWERS: SHAPESHIFFTING, TELEPORTATION, BLOOD BENDING

MIN YOONGI
SECOND LEAD
HALF VAMPIRE, HALF WAREFELINE
POWERS: SUPERSPEED, SHAPESHIFTING, CLAWS, SUPER STRENGTH.

KIM NAMJOON
SECOND LEAD
PURE BLOOD VAMPIRE
POWERS: AIR BENDING, VISIONS, MIND CONTROLING, LEVATATION

PARK JIMIN
SECOND LEAD
HALF VAMPIRE ( PURE BLOOD )
POWERS: LUST, LIGHT BENDING, MANIPULATION

KIM HANA

MAIN LEAD
HUMAN,( CHANGES LATER IN THE STORY)
POWERS: (DEVELOPED THROUGH THE PLOT)

MR. CHOI
SECOND LEAD
JUNGKOOKS ADVISOR AND CARETAKER

MRS. WANG

SECOND LEAD
HANAS CARETAKER AND TAEHYUNGS STEPMOTHER

THIS IS HOW I IMAGINE THE CHARACTERS BUT FEEL FREE TO IMAGINE THEM HOWEVER YOU LIKE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 2.1K 17
Well, a meal for starters. For a vampire like Kim Taehyung, that'd be blood from a living human. Too bad he hooked up with Jeon Jungkook, an undead d...
1K 40 14
A young girl goes missing and it turns out that she's been kidnapped by vampiric creatures who want to use her as food without no body knows . Her mo...
170K 4.7K 42
He's cold, rude, heartless and has a dark secret... He's the most feared vampire in his gang and at his school. The thing is... Yoongi is your forced...
17.8K 824 28
Jeon jungkook finding his lost twin who he loves the most in this world but he hate violence. Kim jeongguk doesn't know bout his real family his fami...