𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙮 |...

By peachyyytaetae

Your teacher was the most flirtatious guy ever. But you got matched with him on Tinder. ☀︎ ︎25/6/2020 book pu... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙩
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.2
𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙉𝙤
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.2: 𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙚
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙞
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙥
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩
𝘼 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥, 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩?
𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙮
𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠
𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧
"𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝."
𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙮𝙨
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙧...𝙃𝙞𝙨
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙-𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩. 1
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩.2
𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮
𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨
𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝘽𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥
𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩
𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙔𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙧
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙘
𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
'𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙞𝙚'
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙨 𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨
𝘼𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘼𝙞𝙙
𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢
𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡
𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙐𝙨
𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙
𝙄 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡
[𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙] 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

1.8K 129 43
By peachyyytaetae

"How're you feeling?" Jimin asked as he stood right out of my dorm room. He was wearing his black suit as usual, without a blazer and with the top two buttons of his shirt undone. His blonde hair neatly gelled backwards. His dark brown satchel was held over his wide shoulders.

I beamed knowing that I would be safe because he was here. "Hm... My morning was..meh but now it's perfect," I giggled and tiptoed so I could give him a peck on the cheek.

He softly took hold of my right cheek, stroking and I leaned towards it, feeling the warmth of his touch. 

"Let's go," he smiled. We intertwined our fingers before I playfully swung our hands and headed to school together.

I wasn't that oblivious and courageous to show off my relationship with Jimin yet, I thought both of us weren't ready. But indeed after what had happened for the past couple of days, well two days to be exact, I felt less need to defend anything anymore, if people were to find out all those stuff between Jungkook, Jimin and I, let them be. I just wanted to go with the flow led by the natural world.

We still decided to split our ways a few miles before reaching our school gate, acting like we had never intended to meet before school, had never held hands, and had never given each other a goodbye kiss for the morning.

Once Jimin's muscular figure had reduced to a small black dot in my view, I started walking towards the entrance. The beautiful yet familiar scenery around me filled me with nostalgia. Things were quite dramatic this year. Thinking back, everything only happened because of one click that I made when I saw Jimin on Tinder, who seemed to be such a fun and mysterious guy.

If I didn't click on him, does that mean I wouldn't meet him ever in this lifetime? Or would destiny still bring us together? If I had never met him, would I still be in a relationship with Jungkook? Which I thought was the best in the whole world and I was the luckiest girl ever.

Hearing the birds twittering and the satisfying clanking sound from my heels, I took a deep faithful breath.

Today will be a good one. I know it will.

-

I was taking out my stationaries getting ready for my first lesson. I caught a glimpse of Lyla looking my way, but when she noticed, she whipped her head back.

I nearly forgot.

We're in a fight which I was still confused in how it even happened right?

I stood up.

I have to talk to her.

"Good morning class," Mrs. Kang walked through the door.

I sighed sitting back down.

Mr. Kang turned to me, instead of showing me that kind smile of his, he looked rather serious today. "Seohyun, can you please report to the staff office now? Some teachers want to see you."

I eyed from left to right.

That didn't sound right.

To present a prize to me? Or the other way round; I got in trouble?

I uneasily left my chair and walked out of the classroom.

Outside the staff office, I heard a discussion going on. I uncontrollably slowed down my pace, picking up every single detail that I could.

I'm not eavesdropping~ I'm not~

"It's very obvious Mrs. Lee."

"You have to give out an appropriate sanction. They have to know that there're definitely consequences for doing such a ridiculous act."

It was Mrs. lee's voice. "Why don't we listen to her explanation first?"

Someone sighed, "we can almost be completely sure about it. The answers couldn't be this identical."

"Look," the voice continued after the rustling of papers.

I frowned and scrunched up my face.

Are they referring to me?

I knocked on the door finally, everyone in the office went abruptly silent.

"Come in," Mrs. Lee cleared her throat.

I politely pushed the wooden door open. After the squeaking noise, I gulped seeing several figures in the room.

I didn't recognise them except Mrs. Lee who's my English teacher. But I was sure that these people, teachers were part of the English department.

"Um, I heard that you called me?" I asked in a small voice, not exactly sure who here actually wanted to see me, or all of them.

"Take a seat," Mrs. Lee said and pointed at a black couch in front of their long table.

What on earth is happening.

"Do you remember the English test that we did before our school trip?" She asked after she rested her hands on the table and intertwined them.

I thought for a while and nodded.

"This is your paper. Take a look at your answers."

I took hold of my set of papers and flipped through the pages.

It was done quite a while ago but the proud and confident feeling after doing this paper was still fresh in my head.

"And now," she stopped. "Take a look at the marking scheme." She handed me another set of papers.

As always, I turned the pages.

My lips pouted while I randomly looked up at times trying to seek for some hints. But they all held the same rigid emotionless expression.

What do they even want me to see?

I felt like a monkey being locked up right now.

I skim-read the questions as I got bored until I reached a question which was a 6-marker.

First thing I noticed was that I got full mark for this but the weirdest part was that my answers were exactly the same as the marking scheme one.

It meant that I did study and I focused studying on the right topic. But it was abnormal because my wordings were exactly the same.

Hold on.

"Wait, are you guys accusing me of cheating?" I laughed.

"I swear, I did not."

None of them looked convinced. Some even crossed their arms or looked away immediately.

I decided to turn to Mrs. Lee for help. "Mrs. Lee, please you have to trust me. I did not. I don't seem like a student who would cheat anyways do I?"

I heard a teacher scoffed, "I believe no one knows, Miss Seohyun."

I pinched the side of my nose bridge, my lips still parted because of frustration.

"Seohyun-ah," Mrs. Lee called out. "I did consider the fact that you might really just studied very hard and hence you got the exact right answer. It is indeed possible if you recited the whole topic."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes..." I kept on hissing and nodding.

Finally someone with common sense.

"But," she paused processing how she could explain properly. "For question 6 which is the one after the page that you're on right now..."

I flipped the page. I immediately compared my answer with the one in the marking scheme.

"They're different, Mrs. Lee," I broke off when she held a finger up signalling that I should let her finish.

I sat back impatiently.

"Yes, they're different." She looked at me with those piercing eyes under her silver-rimmed glasses. "A little extra information for you. A day before the test, we had edited the papers. So the papers had two versions with only one single question that was different. We decided to give out the paper-version-2. And apparently, your answers, they're exactly, the same as the answers on the marking scheme for paper-version-1."

My eyes blinked in confusion and pity, pity for myself.

They're judging me for something that I didn't do.

"What does that even mean?"

A male teacher who had been standing on the side looking the most irritated spoke, "only the teachers of the English committee have access to the test papers and marking schemes. With your answers? We're almost certain that you either stole the papers or you logged in into one of our computers."

"No, I- I really didn't," I stuttered feeling the presence of tears brimming at the corner of my eyes.

No one would trust me.

Now it's time to see who's the smartest reader here who remembered some details from before.

If you do, I won't force you of course but it's better not to comment about it! Let the others who couldn't remember the details guess. Just comment something like 'I KNOW' 'I REMEMBER' then I'll know who remembers hehe.

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 16.2K 38
Book lover Jimin meets mysterious Jungkook. - angst started: May 29, 2017 finished: June 2,2017 [COMPLETED]
409K 14K 55
You were strangely attracted to him. His alluring dark brown eyes that drew you in immediately he walked into the club. ⚠️ For mature audience only...
160K 8.1K 23
Kim Taehyung looks like a God sent from Olympus (drop dead gorgeous). But then, why the heck would he flirt with you? Embrace yourself series : Boo...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...