Up No More

By kookvszn

"taehyung, i can't seem to find my condom size." "j-jungkook, uh- what's your size?" "extra large.." - top... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve (m)
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one (m)
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
Trap the past
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two (m)

chapter eleven

3.4K 149 61
By kookvszn

🔳

"morning." tzuyu mumbled, laying on the other girls boob:)

"morning, darling.." chaeyoung said with a dry, sleepy voice.

"are you still tired?" tzuyu asked, looking up at her friend.

she said nothing but nodded, pecking the taller girl right after.

"we have a party today, that's not until 7pm." chaeyoung added.

"so until then let's watch movies?" tzuyu asked, chaeyoung nodded.

tzuyu chirped, reaching over for the remote.

"choose a movie, i'll be back with breakfast." tzuyu smiled, kissing the shorter on the cheek before standing up.

"hey! put on some clothes." chaeyoung patted tzuyus bare bum, making the younger flinch.

"it's fine, jungkook has seen me naked before." tzuyu claimed, chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"it's not that, i just don't want him to see you." chaeyoung replied.

"go put on some underwear— at least." chaeyoung whined, tzuyu complied because she was just too cute and possessive.

it sucked how she wasn't wearing a promise ring yet.

after putting on underwear and a bra, she went into the kitchen— no sign of jungkook.

she put ready-made pancakes in the microwave to reheat while she fried eggs and bacon.

something simple.

"here you go." tzuyu said, walking to chaeyoung who was in her bed.

[something like that for tzuyus room]

"thank you, princess." chaeyoung thanked her, they both bundled up on the bed deciding to watch old disney classics.

"this is quite good, thank you." chaeyoung thanked once again with a kiss.

•••

"my parents called me yesterday." taehyung spoke, hugging onto his slim boyfriend.

"what do they want?" seojun asked, curious, because they never really liked him.

"oh, nothing." taehyung started.

"your parents always have something to say, you shouldn't lie—you know that." seojun growled in annoyance, sitting up taking his hand off of taehyungs waist.

"i-i'm sorry." taehyung apologised, rubbing seojuns stomach to calm him.

"tell me." he whined softly.

"they just asked what we were doing this christmas, i said i am spending it with you." taehyung said back, in a calm tone.

his boyfriend huffing in annoyance.

"ok, calm down." taehyung added, not taking his hand off of his stomach.

"you know, stuff like this just sets me off, i feel like your hiding something from me." seojun admitted, taehyung nodded, he understood the boys trust issues.

"i'll go and wash the costumes." taehyung spoke, getting up from his position.

reaching for the clothes hanger thag they put the outfits on, taehyung read the label which said to hand-wash them.

he was so excited for this christmas party, he has no idea what jungkook was planning for him later.

•••

jungkook woke up feeling fresh, today was the day he'd snatch taehyung— not fully though.

[something like that for jungkooks room]

"morning lesbians!" jungkook chirped, walking pass tzuyus room.

"morning!" they both called out.

jungkook went into the kitchen to grab himself a breakfast bar, he also made a protein shake.

he decided to go on a run today, he wanted to feel fresh for today's activities.

•••

[8pm]

"you look so amazing!" seojun complimented his sexy boyfriend, in the short, santa dress.

"and you look like— santa?" taehyung teased.

"no, you look very handsome." holding his collar, taehyung kissed his boyfriend.

"thank you, love, let's go shall we." seojun said, taehyung nodded.

in the car, taehyung was shivering cold.

"baby, i told you to bring a jacket." seojun lightly scolded.

"here take mine." seojun took off his jacket as they stopped at the traffic light.

"no baby, then you're going to be cold." taehyung rejected but seojun insisted.

"ugh fine but only because i'm really cold." taehyung took his boyfriends cosy coat.

humming to the christmas tunes playing in the radio, the two arrived at the massive house.

•••

"taehyung! seojun! you guys made it." jungkook greeted.

"this is my friend hoseok and this is taehyung and his friend." jungkook pretended to slur, he wasn't drunk.

he didn't plan on getting drunk anyways, he wanted to remember this night.

"jungkook, my boyfriend." taehyung stepped in, making hoseok nod.

"come in guys, enjoy the party!" hoseok invited them in, the music, crowds and smell of alcohol really excited taehyung.

"baby, let's go get drinks." taehyung took seojuns hand leading him to the kitchen.

"here, have this." taehyung passed him a shot of vodka.

"3..2..1..go!" seojun announced, the couple both drinking their shots.

jungkook rolled his eyes from a distance, that'll be him next year.

"come on, do another one." taehyung encouraged his boyfriend who gave in.

laughing at his face, once he downed the shot.

"you look so silly!" taehyung held his stomach, he was laughing so hard.

"no way!" tzuyu gasped.

"omg! y'all are so cute!" tzuyu smiled, taking a quick photo of the matching couple.

"what are you waiting for! let's get wasted." chaeyoung encouraged her friends.

•••

"taehyung, that's enough." seojun took the boys 6th empty shot glass out of his hand.

the boy wasn't going easy and jungkook loved it, he didn't even need to spike his drinks no more.

the boy was already shit-faced drunk.

"baby, my parents are calling can you take care of yourself?" seojun asked, but the boy was too drunk to even reply.

"ugh." seojun sighed, looking around for jungkook.

"hey jungkook! my parents are calling me, please take care of taehyung for me, i might be a while." seojun asked, he trusted jungkook.

"sure man, take your time." jungkook smirked heavily, his plan was falling into place.

🔳
i just want tzuyu and chaeyoung to date🤌
i'm thinking smut next chapter?&/$:$, but i'm so bad at writing it lmao i'll write it anyways
sorry for mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.2K 33
"Let's be together, forever together" "Forever together" _________________________________ Contains: Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook
32.8K 1.6K 52
"i'm trying to tutor you, but you're too busy talking about your dick." - in which jeon jungkook is assigned to tutor kim taehyung, but it's almost...
friends. By 𐤀

Fanfiction

5.1K 500 10
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...
3K 281 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.