Percabeth Fluff and Other Stu...

By notentirelybonkers

Fluffy Percabeth one-shots. Second part to my first book: Percabeth Fluff and Other Stuff! You may want to re... More

Welcome!
Ask The Demigods!
A Note To My Wonderful Readers!
Party time!
Estelle and Percy
Aquarium Kiss
Mornings
Babysitting Experts
Valentine's Day
Sleep Talk
Pajamas
New cover!
Pinkie Promise
Balloons
Missing You
Home
Falling For You (pt. 1)
Falling For You (pt. 2)
Falling for You (pt. 3)

Paul and Percy

1.4K 21 89
By notentirelybonkers

This is multiple stories featuring Paul!
Hope you enjoy!

The first one is very short, but sweet.
Percy POV-

My mom had left me home alone with Paul, taking Annabeth and Estelle with her to the mall for a "girls day". I didn't mind. Paul was awesome. I did miss Annabeth though.

"Hey Percy!" He called from the kitchen. I stood up from my bed where I was laying and headed that way.

"Yes Paul?" I asked.

"I just realized we've never had a boys day. Let's go head out and do something fun."

I realized that he was right. We've never actually hung out without my mom. When she left the house to go get something, I usually stayed in my room and Paul would clean the kitchen or something. I didn't know. Like I said, I stayed in my room. But it sounded fun to do something different.

"Sounds awesome. Can I get changed first though?"

"Of course, we don't need you walking down the streets of New York in your pajamas." I laughed as he ruffled my hair as he pushed me towards my room.

After getting dressed into something more fitting for the day, I headed back to the kitchen, where Paul was waiting for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"How about we take a trip a bit out of the city and go hiking or something fun like that?" I smiled at him.

"Sure. That sounds great."

"Good, because I already called Sally and told her that was what we were doing." I laughed.

We drove for a while until we finally made it to some trail somewhere. I really wasn't sure. I just got in the car and went along for the ride. If Annabeth were here, she'd tell me every little detail about the trail, including the person who first carved the path. Then her story would change and she would talk about some other trail somewhere. And it would keep going until I knew about every trail in the United States.

We started the hike, laughing and joking around. I kept at a bit slower pace than usual, just to make sure I didn't get to far in front of Paul. He pointed out different animals to me. It was peaceful, no monsters or annoying gods in sight.

After the hike, we headed out to eat at Dairy Queen. We were still talking and joking around. I never realized Paul was actually really fun. He always struck me as the boring English teacher... maybe because that was his job.

"Thanks for taking me hiking, Dad," I said before biting into my cheeseburger. His eyes went wide and mine did too after I realized what I had just said. I put a hand on my forehead. "Sorry! I didn't mean-"

He smiled at me. "Don't apologize, Percy." He pulled me into a hug.

Later, when we got home, my mom decided that they would be going out on another girls day next week, seeing how well Dad and I had bonded since they had left.

Very short, I know. Here's a kinda funny one about Paul meeting Annabeth.The ending has some cute Percabeth fluff too! Set before BotL.

Annabeth POV-

I slipped on a pair of black sweatpants, preparing to brace the cold of Manhattan. I scanned the cabin, looking for something, anything, to wear to Percy's. Chiron was letting me leave the camp, and not for a quest. Just a nice meal with Percy, his mom, and his mom's boyfriend, Paul. Percy said he was really nice, nicer than his old stepdad.

"Annabeth, just wear that old black coat. And Chiron told me to give you this hat and these gloves out of the store," Malcolm told me as I ran around the cabin in my t-shirt and sweatpants. He threw the gloves and hat to me and I slipped them on, along with the only coat I kept at camp.

"Thanks, Malcolm," I said, rushing out of the door. I felt like Nico in my full black outfit.

A cab picked me up and dropped me off at Percy's apartment. Even though it was right by the front door, I still had to hike through the snow mounds. I was about to enter the building, but the doorman stopped me.

"I just came for dinner with my friend and his family!" I argued.

"I'm sorry, but if you don't have a key, I can't let you up." I grunted. I considered IM-ing Percy and telling him what had happened and getting him to help me in, but then, I saw the fire escape ladders. If I could find his apartment, it would be easy.

I recalled the last time I was here. Second floor, third on the right. The map and layout were simple enough for me to figure out in my mind. This would be a piece of cake.

I slid open the window to his apartment building as I reached it. I barely had time to look up before I heard a yell and a pan came flying at my face. I ducked down quickly, picked it back up, and poked my head in the house again to scold Percy. I figured he just wanted to mess with me and throw it at me. Because that's what friends are for.

It wasn't Percy.

The man had to be Paul. He has salt and pepper hair and glasses. He picked up another pot and began to throw it. Percy caught his arm just in time, him and Sally laughing at the situation.

"Paul, this is Annabeth," Percy told him. "Please don't kill her with kitchen stuff. She's kinda important to me."

I didn't think my cheeks could get redder or my face could actually feel warm in the cold air. I crawled inside the house and yank the window closed.

"Sweetie, why didn't you use the front door?" Sally asked.

"Because the f-" I caught myself, don't worry. "stupid doorman wouldn't let me in. Something about needing a key or whatever."

"We'll get you a key then, sweetheart."

"Wait! I don't even have a key!" Percy exclaimed.

"You had one, you just lost it. Sorry, Perce, but if you're going to lose the keys I give you, what's the point of getting them."

"She has a good point," I said. Percy gasped dramatically.

"Annabeth, you're supposed to be on my side."

"Oh, I just want a key before you get one so I can rub it in your face." Everyone in the room laughed.

We sat at the table for dinner and Paul asked me all sorts of questions about school and some other stuff. I tried to dodge around certain questions. He seemed super nice, and he was good to Percy and Sally, so he was good in my book. Even if he did try to knock me out with kitchen items.

"Movie time, Wise Girl?" Percy asked as Paul left the room. "When you go back to camp, we may not be able to hang out for a while." My heart dropped at the thought. I would miss him so much. And I felt even worse turning him down.

"I'm sorry, Seaweed Brain. I wish I could, but Chiron expects me back tonight by curfew. I probably have to get going." Percy's smile flips and his eyes grow sad. I'm pretty sure I had a matching expression.

"It's fine, Annabeth. I'm sure Chiron won't care if you stay for a movie," Sally said. "I'll email or call him to let him know." I knew Chiron wouldn't argue with Sally. She was always trying to help out the demigods with anything they needed. I smiled.

"Thank you, Sally!"

"Of course, sweetie."

After fighting Percy over what movie to watch, we finally settled on Finding Nemo. I let him win. I grabbed a blue blanket and threw it over myself. Percy stared at me in shock.

"What?"

"That's mine!" He tried to grab it, but I held on tight. He wouldn't win this argument too. The tug of war with a blanket somehow sparked a pillow fight. The problem was, the fight was useless because we knew each other's every move. After fighting by his side for so long, I could tell exactly what he was going to do, even if I was blindfolded. He could do the same for me.

I could see Paul and Sally laughing from the kitchen as they watched us.

Percy waited until Paul turned his back to splash water all over me. I gasped and threw my pillow as hard as I could at him. He caught it with ease and we were soon laughing.

After we calm down, Sally brought me a towel and a change of clothes, since Percy decided to drench me in water. After I changed, I head back to the living room to see Percy fiddling with the DVD. I jumped on the couch and wrapped myself in his blue blanket. Mine now.

He turned around and glared at me, so I glared back. He shook his head and turned back to the screen. As it turned on and the movie started, he crashed onto the couch next to me and started to try to pull the blanket when he thought I wasn't paying attention.

"Instead of fighting over the blanket, why don't you just share it?" Sally asked. Percy's face was as red as mine felt.

"Mom," Percy groaned. As she walked away, I threw half of the blanket over Percy. Of course. Of course this required me to scoot closer to him. My cheeks tinted red. When he looked at me in shock, I made up an excuse.

"Gotta listen to your mom, Momma's Boy," I teased. He smiled. I thought he would see right past the lie, but then I remembered who I was dealing with. Seaweed Brain.

"I'm proud to admit that I am a Momma's Boy. Most boys aren't brave enough to do that."

"Most boys aren't brave enough to fight greek monsters an gods, either. You're unique."

"Thank you. Now hush, this is my favorite part!" I chuckled.

I wasn't sure at what point it happened, but sometime, I must've scooted closer and rested my head on his shoulder. I woke up and feel heat rise to my face and I quickly but silently moved away as to not wake him. But, as I headed to the kitchen where Sally was making breakfast, I could see a smirk on Sally's face and I already knew she got the picture. Oh gods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 921 18
Just a collection of oneshots about everyone's favorite ship: Percabeth.
6K 115 25
Just some PJO and HoO one shots. I got bored, okay? Updates: Whenever I feel like it I don't own these characters, Rick Riordan does
14.4K 315 22
I literally just re-write headcanons in more depth and dialoge. I may also add a few one shots as well, Idk.
53.6K 574 14
We all know the classic mortals meet demigods stories, and well, that's exactly what it is. One shot stories of mortals and (spoiler alert!) a couple...