π’―π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π“Ž 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

By blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... More

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 38

8.4K 398 169
By blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

"Beckham get off of me! I need to finish cooking." I whined. We were currently in the kitchen, I was trying to finish up the last of brunch since people had already started arriving and dinner was still in the oven. I whipped up some french toast, hashbrowns and bacon really quickly to hold them over until dinner was done.

I've been up since 4 AM cooking.  I'm not exactly in the mood for Beckham's antics right now.

"Okay but I'm trying to get a piece of you." Beckham stuck his head in the crook of my neck as I smacked my lips together trying to squirm out of his hold.

"You're corny as fuck. Now leave me alone."  I giggled, going to set the finished pans of food of food on the kitchen island. Beck's clingy ass of course walked behind me, arms still wrapped around my waist. He's like the shadow I never wanted.

"I could've said 'I wanna stuff you like a Turkey.'"

I scrunched my nose up at his words. That's actually disgusting. I've never been more turned off in my entire life. I think I threw up a little.

"No... Just no." I shook my head.

"See no. Now you're messing with my food and we know I don't play that." Brandt walked in grabbing the platters off of the island. "You better let Len finish cooking in peace before I tell Miles you're in here tying to fuck her."

I immediately busted out laughing. Miles is very much so the father of our little group and he would most definitely get Beckham all the way together. He has the aura of an older black mother and evokes the same feelings of fear.Very similarly to Ms. April.

"No one's scared of Miles." Beck rolled his eyes.

"I'm telling him you said that." He didn't say anything in response, he only slapped my ass before walking away.

"Brandt can you take the food out to the dining room please?" He nodded his head and I smiled softly, handing him another platter this one full of eggs. "Thanks babes."

Suddenly I felt Knox kick the shit out of me. It took me by surprise and in turn I burned myself on the side of the cast iron skillet, "Fuck!" I screeched snatching my hand away from the hot stove. I was loud but that hurt so bad, I swear cast irons hold more heat than normal skillets.

It didn't even take two seconds for the kitchen to become filled with people. "Princess are you hurt? Let me see." Beckham rushed to my side as our family members stood there spectating as if this is some sort of reality tv show. 

"You all can go eat.. I'm fine." I reassured feeling uncomfortable with so many eyes on me. The boys didn't need to be told twice and they left the room just as quickly as they came. The only people who stayed behind being Lina, Beckham, Ms. April and Xiomara.

Beck examined the blistering skin on the side of my hand. "What do you need? Do you need ice?"

"No!" Ms April and I exclaimed at the same time. You never put ice on a burn. Ever. "I got it love, okay. Can you please do me favor and bring me the aloe vera gel from the bathroom?"

Beckham nodded leaning down placing a kiss on my forehead. "Yeah baby, no problem."

"You know if you need help sugar, Lina and I are more than willing to lend a hand." Ms. April offered as I went over to the sink running my hand under some cold water trying to ease the pain.

"It's okay. Everything is mostly done. I just needed to finish the candied yams. The mac and cheese is finishing in the oven, the mashed potatoes were made last night they just need to be warmed. Same with the green beans and brussel sprouts. The Turkey is on the balcony in the smoker." Smoked Turkey is the only way to eat turkey, there's no argument.

"The Turkey is in the smoker?" Xiomara furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion. "Won't that burn the stuffing."

I sighed softly. I told Beckham this was going to happen. Black people do Thanksgiving a little differently. There is no stuffing, there is dressing. There's no sweet potato casserole, there's candied yams. There's also fried chicken and/or gumbo depending on how extra your family is. The way I grew up, we have Jamaican meat patties and fried plaintains. While my mother isn't Jamaican, she grew up in Queens. Soo... That's self-explanatory.

In an effort to be inclusive, I still made green bean casserole and a few other traditional sides so Xiomara should be fine.

"I don't think she stuffed the Turkey..." Lina shook her head. The Turkey was stuffed, with onions, garlic and numerous herbs and spices but I planned on removing those things before serving it. They're there to add flavor.

At this point, Beckham returned to the kitchen with the bottle of aloe vera gel as well as my med bag. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. I asked him for one thing and he's going to walk in here with my entire medical kit. I have no use for an AED right now. I have a second degree burn.  He's always doing the absolute most.

"Thank you. But I really only need the aloe vera and maybe the some gauze, but that's it."

"Please take her somewhere." Ms April interjected, rolling her eyes at me. She got up rolling up her sleeves shooing me out of the way. "She's already done the cooking it just sounds like everything needs to be warmed up and Len doesn't need to be near anymore hot surfaces."

"Y'all are so dramatic. I am fine." Beckham glanced between Ms. April and myself then wrapped an arm around my waist, picking me up.

He kissed my forehead again. "Your hand is in pretty bad shape Princess. And you were down here cooking all night, you should get some rest." He explained carrying me out of the kitchen.

"Whatever. It's not like I enjoy cooking anyways..." It is something that I have to do but hardly ever something I enjoy doing. "Can you rub my feet Daddy?"

"Lennox." Beckham's voice dropped an octave as he carried me down the long hallway towards our bedroom. "I've told you about that shit."

What was it Tamar Braxton said? If you call him Daddy, you know he getting in them panties. That's essentially how Beckham feels about it as well. You would think the child could take a hint.

I let my hand drift down to his ass giving it a squeeze. "That's my last time warning you Lennox."

"You have nice butt." I grinned up at him knowing he wasn't bothered by the fact I touched his butt nearly as much as my relentless teasing. We both know I'm not going to have sex with him while our families are here.

He literally threw me on to our bed shaking his head at me. "Wrap your hand." He tossed the roll of gauze on to the bed next to me. I did as he said, well I attempted to. Since I had burned my right hand it actually proved to be a very difficult task to attempt to wrap it. "Come here." Beckham knelt at the edge of the bed, taking my hand in his wrapping it up for me instead.  He gently kissed my hand once he was done.

"Feet next?" I beamed at him. He let out a small sigh climbing on to the bed next to me.

Beck took off my slippers, pulling my feet into his lap. "How did you burn your hand anyways? You're usually so focused."

"He kicked. It hurt." I laughed softly. "That's how I burned myself."

The largest smile spread across Beckham's face. "Whatcha doing in their little man?" He cooed one of his hands moving to my stomach. In an unexpected turn of events Knox kicked once again almost as if he was responding to his father's statement.

I know babies can hear things in the womb, but we talk all the time and he does nothing. All of a sudden he's all hyperactive.

"How about we stop rilling him up now? You're not the one with a small person making their bed on your bladder." They act like it's fun and sweet when a baby kicks. It feels more similar to a dull cramp. Not a sharp pain but still uncomfortable, like a Charlie horse. 

"I just can't wait for him to get here."

"You and me both, but more so me. I'd like my body back, this is ghetto."

Some people enjoy pregnancy. I'm not one of those people. My mother wasn't one of those people either. That's why it took her 18 years to get pregnant with her next child.

"I think we can go for one more."

My eyes widened, "Who is we? After I have Knox, I'm done. One of each: a boy, a girl. I'm good."

"I want a girl." Beckham pouted.

"You have Jayce!"

"I know! I mean a tinier one. They make such cute outfits for them and everything. So little, so adorable." He gushed, rubbing my feet. He is deeply invested in this idea. It's still a no from me. "And she would be so pretty. Just like her mama." He's good, I'll give him that.

"I'm gonna go get ready now." I pulled away from him, heading towards our walk-in closet. My outfit was already picked out so it didn't take me long to change into it.

The thing that will take the most time is going to be doing my hair and makeup. Even then I'm not going to do a lot. Pregnancy is exhausting.

"I can't remember the last time I've seen you in a ponytail.." Beckham mused, watching me from our bed. It's an open-concept room.

I shrugged my shoulders in response. Giving myself one final once over in the mirror. It's hard work being the Beyoncé of the family, I've gotten all done up to go absolutely no where.

"This is why your ass is pregnant now." Beck let out a chuckle, rising from the bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, staring up at him. "Huh?"

"You look really good in that dress Ms. James, but I think you'd look better out of it."

"Now who's being a tease?" I walked over to the bed, sliding the black Ugg slippers back on to my feet. "Come on, we've gotta get back out there."

I could hear the loud voices of our family members the closer we got to the dining room. I noticed that Ayah had now arrived causing me to do a count in my head to make sure that we had enough place settings. I wasn't expecting her... She has a family, that's why. They live in Idaho which isn't even that far from here.

There's 5 De Loughreys since Blake is back from boarding school. 8 Williams, whom Brandt still refers to as the James Family despite that not being their last name. (Ms. April, 2 boys, 1 wife, 4 kids.)  Jayce and I make 14 and Ayah makes 15. We literally have no more room in the inn, our dining room set seats 16. We're at capacity.

Just then the doorbell rang. You have got to be fucking kidding me. "We don't have room for anyone else."

"Chill out. No one told me we were doing plus ones. So when Ayah showed up, I invited my girl." Christian explained, getting up from his seat to answer the door as if this is his house. He's so lucky he's family.

He came walking back with his arms wrapped around a young woman who was very pretty. The room fell silent as they made their way to their seats. Ms. April is going to slap the shit outta him. I eagerly took my seat next to Beckham, wanting a front row seat to the drama that was bound to ensue.

"Everyone this is my girlfriend, Danielle."

Danielle is gorgeous, undoubtedly. That's not the issue. Danielle is also approximately anywhere from seven to ten years old than Christian. I mean I'm good with, I'm in no position to judge but by the look on Ms. April's face she doesn't seem to fond of the idea. Mostly because of who Christian is.... He's.. He's a hot ass mess.

"Is there somewhere else the kids can eat?" Lina turned to me. She has the right idea now does seem like the time to have the little ones exit the room.

"I can get them set up on the balcony. So that we're still able to keep an eye on them from here." Beckham gestured to large window that panned across the room in the place where a wall would be.

The balcony is more of a patio I guess. It's perfectly safe, there's no ledge. The edges are blocked off and there's a furniture set out there as well as some lounge chairs a table, and a mini bar. They'll probably have the time of their life and we'll still be able to see them.

"Thank you Bubs." I pecked his lips as he got up.

I hate to see him go, but I love to watch him leave. I set my hand on my chin, drowning out the conversation at hand watching Beckham get the kids settled in outside. He's so fine for no damn reason.

I should have rode his dick earlier when I had the chance. This condo is more than big enough, it's not like anyone would have heard anything.

"Len? Len?!" I glanced over to see Brandt trying to get my attention from across the table. He rolled his eyes in annoyance, "You haven't been paying attention to anything that's going on have you?"

"No.." I shrugged my shoulders answering honestly. 

"For a doctor you have terrible focus."

It's pregnancy brain. It's very much so a real thing.
At that moment Beck returned taking his seat next to me once again.

"It's not her fault. She is pregnant after all." Beckham said the statement with an air of nonchalance that made me want to punch him in the throat.

I didn't slave over the stove for hours and hours for him to just say it. I wanted it to be a production. I had champagne chilling obviously not for me, and confetti poppers. I had a plan okay. And he's just gonna throw it out there like it's nothing. We talked about it!

He glanced at my face realizing he had fucked up. "Oh shit.. You wanted to do the whole thing with the confetti.. I'm sorry Princess."

"Wait.. I'm sorry is that a prank?" Miles raised an eyebrow from the other side of the table. "I don't mean that in a rude way, honestly. It's just have you looked in the mirror lately."

"Do you want me to pee on a stick?" I tilted my head to the side awaiting his answer.

"Mijo! You're having a baby?!" Xiomara beamed with pride and then paused for a second frowning. "Wait, wait. No. I look to good to be an Aubelita." 

"What happened  in New York makes sense now.." Niall mused, nodding his head. "Congratulations you two. Boy or girl?"

"We don't know." Beckham responded before I could. I didn't say anything though because the way he was squeezing my thigh told me I shouldn't. We'll talk later.

"Congratulations!" Lina smiled clapping her hands together, "I'm finally gonna be an Auntie!"

"What happened in New York?" Miles asked.

"No, I wanna know how the hell she got pregnant? You're not supposed to be fucking." Christian pointed a finger at me. He was dead serious too.

I opted to say nothing shoving a fork full of mac and cheese in my mouth instead.

"Christian!" Ms April snapped her fingers, giving him a stern look. Like I said he's a hot ass mess. "You already know I'm happy for you sweetheart."

"I don't know you, but I'm happy for you as well." Danielle smiled.

"Congrats or whatever but I don't babysit." Blake finally spoke up her eyes leaving her phone for exactly five seconds. "But the kid should be cute. There's already polls going about who the baby will look like. I think it'll come out looking like Chicago West."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Polls. Like on Instagram, Twitter. Damn I didn't think you were that old."

"You leaked the news of my pregnancy?!" I took a deep breath leaning closer to Beckham so only he could hear me. "Shes your sister. You need to get her cause Imma hurt her feelings."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.3K 18
Everyone knew Luca Novak: he was the school's bad boy. He was a drug dealer for a living, who sold drugs in both parts of town: the suburbs and the h...
316K 12.6K 64
"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pregnant, they couldn't work out. "And I...
1.2M 29.2K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
4.4K 183 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...