Stargazing || dreamnotfound?

By Sachi_luv

George barely remembers anything from his childhood, but one thing is for sure he has a favourite activity wh... More

Friendship perhaps?
Memories
Secrets
Alive
An old friend maybe
Sister
Poster
The show day
The show
Hangout or date maybe?
Date it is then
Kidnapped
Escape room it is then
You chose for George to run away with Sapnap - 1
You chose for George to stay with Dream - 2
Dream and George convinced Sapnap to team up with them - 3
George died for no reason - 4
Outro
Bonus | invader on Mars (Niki/Nihachu and Sam/Awesamdude)

Last door

207 10 8
By Sachi_luv

Tw! Mention of murder and swearing!

The metal door slowly but surely opened itself, Dream and George really thought this would be the door to their freedom. But they were wrong, instead there was someone standing in front of them, a door behind the person as well. They couldn't see the face as it was covered by a pig mask. Dream knew exactly who it was.

"I really thought you were gone but I guess not, we'll I'm kind of surprised"
Dream smirked

"I mean you didn't think you could get rid of me that easily. The person you killed was indeed a clone of me, it didn't feel anything it works just like a robot"
Technoblade was surprisingly quite calm

The only one freaking out was George, the sweat dripped fast downwards his red face. The voice was quite familiar but he couldn't figure out who it belonged to.
"What is this?! Who are you!"

George decided to not ask about the fact that the masked guy talked about how Dream killed someone as it could be a code word. He would rather ask him after all this

"You really don't remember me George? I'm honestly surprised, but I don't expect you to remember my voice after all these years"
Technoblade took off his mask and threw it on the ground. It got thrown so hard that it broke as soon as it came in contact with the ground.

"You should remember now"
Technoblade began laughing, not a normal laugh, more like a maniac.

"Technoblade-"

"You got it right, I mean who else, heh. Missed me?"
Technoblade was smiling, smiling maniacally as he talked.

"So are you the freak who kept us in here?!"

"Ah yes, well with some help of course, you guys can come out now"

The door behind Technoblade got opened and two figures came inside, both with a hood over their face. Dream and George could see the bright day outside as the door opened, but it got quickly closed and locked by one of the figures.
One of the figures took down their hood.

"Ranboo, I really didn't expect you here, but I mean you are the one who drugged us"
Dream began laughing, manically not normally, he was going insane

Well his laugh was insane but George couldn't understand how Dream wasn't scared. Well at least he didn't look scared

"Dream are you okay?"
George asked as calmly as he was able to do

"Of course I'm not, but don't worry George I'll get us out of here, ugh I shouldn't have brought you in this, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry about what you are about to witness, I hope you won't hate me for this. But if you will end up hating me, I won't be surprised. Let's get this over with"
Dream looks over at George, he gives a quick smile. He got ready in a fighting position as well.

"I won't hate you, no matter what you do"

"I'm not so sure about that but thank you I guess"

Dream looks over at Ranboo with a disappointed and insane look that made Ranboo shiver instantly

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't really have a choice, he would hurt or kill me if I didn-"
Ranboo tried speaking but was nearly instantly interrupted

"Shut up child, enough talking has been going on, shouldn't we do some action now?"
Technoblade began laughing normally at first his laugh slowly turned more and more insane.

George grabbed Dreams hand as the laugh and the thick tense made him shiver

"Just wait some more time Technoblade, it's my turn to talk"
The second person who came through the door with Ranboo began talking

He took his hood down before George could realise who's voice it was

"Sapnap?!"
George screamed out while panicking, he hasn't fell more betrayed. Why would sapnap do this

As long as Sapnap stood there George and Dream didn't think he had any good intentions on his mind, he had to be on Technoblade's side

"What the fuck Sapnap-"
Dream was stressed out now, he didn't think his own friend, no not just friend his childhood best friend would betray him. And even so, why betray him now and by teaming up with his worst enemy

"What about my sister?! You can't leave her like that!"

"Don't worry about that Dream, I mean she's a child I wouldn't hurt her, but let's say I put her on some sleeping pills"

"Why are you doing this Sapnap?!"
George cried out, tears running down his cheeks, his face was cold now. He felt betrayed and assumed Drean felt that too

"You don't understand okay? YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND"
Sapnap's insane voice turned into desperate crying

"DREAM TOOK EVERYTHING I LOVED AWAY FROM ME, I WAS ALWAYS THE LEAST IMPORTANT ONE OKAY, ALWAYS! ME AND TECHNOBLADE WERE FRIENDS FOR SO LONG BUT YOU DIDN'T NOTICE OR THINK ABOUT IT, I TOOK THAT TO MY ADVANTAGE. I WAS LEFT IN THE SHADOWS, TECHNOBLADE WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE FOR ME, THE ONLY ONE WHI CARED. DREAM NEVER CARED NEITHER DID YOU, BUT IT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM FALLING FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU, I-I love you George..."

"Wha-what"
George was shocked now, he didn't notice he really didn't notice. Maybe it was his fault after all. He really left his friend out. He looked at Dream, his friend just stood there shocked.

A few minutes of silence went by

"I'm sorry Sapnap, I never knew you felt like that, I should have known better"
Dream finally spoke, he sounded worried, as if he was full of sympathy.

"Quit the act Dream, I know that you are a great actor. You knew the whole time didn't you? I'm not stupid I won't fall for your charm"
Sapnap looked at Dream with a hateful look.

"What act? I really mean it!"

Everyone was silently listening as the two boys were arguing

"You took everything away from me, you took away George you knew I liked him. You made Technoblade hate me, but at least that was fixed. You've just brought so much bad shit to this world. My intentions were never to hurt you. But if I have to I won't hesitate, you've caused too much pain to everyone here. It's the end now Dream"
Sapnap smirked as he pulled out two knives.
He threw one to Technoblade and kept the other for himself

"What the fuck Sapnap, have you gone insane?! Just let us out!"
Dream began crying, crying in hope to get some sympathy back

"Your little crying trick won't work Dream, it's over. George do you really wanna stay with this maniac? If you come with me, we'll live a happy life, you don't need necessarily to love me back. But we can be friends, it can be just like before, like the first time we reunited again"
Sapnap smiled carefully at George while sticking his hand out

"Are you really going to fall for his tricks?! Please stay with me I'll keep you safe and I'll get us both out!"
Dream looked deeply into George's eyes while trying to get a smile out without fully succeeding

|| author's note!! ||
Woo congrats if you've read till now! 1200 words this time. The next few chapters will most likely be quite shorter than normally, but surprise surprise you guys will get to choose the ending! I will have multiple endings, I'm quite unsure about how many. But I will try to let you guys make at least choose two times, which at the end it'll let you know which chapter you're gonna read!
A lil spoiler you guys will get to control Ranboo! Hehe, but I really wanna finish all the endings and post them all at the same time so this might take a bit longer than usual. And you can choose how many endings you wanna read. I hope you're enjoying the story for now and if you actually did read all this author note then thank you! I hope you all are enjoying reading my story, we're so close to 500 reads and it makes me really happy! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 37.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...