Enraptured || taekook ✔️

By x13434o

In which Jeon Jungkook falls in love with a pretty boy and tries to win his heart at any cost and under any c... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 70

4.4K 207 120
By x13434o

"What if they hate me?"

A raven-haired boy stopped in his tracks, turned his head in astonishment and laid eyes upon his beloved pink-haired boyfriend who looked at the ground in worry, hands fiddling with the hem of his sweater.

"Bub, please. That's stupid, why would they hate you? They've known you for ages." He walked towards the other and removed his hands from the fabric, holding them tightly in his own.
"Well- I haven't always been too nice to them, especially Min Yoongi. Mainly because of this stupid rivalry between him and Hobi-Hyung, but that's irrelevant now and besides the point. I just... I feel like they might think of me as some stuck up diva. And definetely not good enough for you." He was cut off by Jungkook shaking his head profusely.

"That was a time long ago. Our friends aren't rivals anymore and I think Yoongi-Hyung likes you lots, he's just too stubborn to admit it. Just don't worry about it, they'll be delighted," the ravenette spoke while laughing, peppering Taehyung's face with little kisses in order to encourage him which made the latter giggle cutely.

Yes, they were about to announce their relationship in front of Jungkook's closest friends, not that Namjoon and Yoongi hadn't expected this already. In fact, they had been waiting eagerly for the two to finally change up their relationship status but it was still a big moment for the couple, exposing their relationship just like that.

And after Namjoon and Yoongi, they planned on telling Taehyung's friends aswell.
Hoseok and Jimin had luckily found their way to each other again, being on amazing terms with each other. They sat together at lunch again and to avoid any awkwardness between him and Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook would always sneak their food into the library (though it was forbidden!) and have their privacy there, but now, they wanted to change things and go a bit more public.

"Don't be so discouraged, my dearest angel. Remember how my mom reacted when I told her about us? They're gonna react the same, we're happy with each other and that's all that matters," Jungkook added, thinking back to his mother's engagement party that had found place just a few days ago.

-

"Let's do this, like, really formally. Take my arm," Jungkook whispered towards his new boyfriend, standing up and straightening his spine as he held his arm out for Taehyung to take while laughing.

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing," the pink-haired boy whispered back as he held on to his lover's arm and stood up aswell. The two of them looked like they might get wedded any moment.
"No, it's not. It's cute," Jungkook answered happily, now starting to walk confidently and Taehyung shyly following him while still holding on to his arm. In a span of about ten seconds, the two of them were standing right in front of the soon-to-be brides.

Momentarily, Taehyung forgot how to breathe. He knew Jungkook's mother was a sweet and lovely woman but he couldn't deny the panic settling inside his chest and plaguing him. His experience with Jungkook's other parent hadn't been all too good, after all.

"Mom?," the ravenette asked, the woman's head turning towards the two of them and Taehyung holding his breath and clutching the younger boy's arm tighter out of nervosity.
But when Mrs. Jeon laid eyes on her son and smiled a smile sweeter than cotton candy, he realized that he was most likely overdramaticizing. The love that she held in her eyes was unlike any other.

"I-I wanted to introduce someone to you," Jungkook kept talking, pulling the older boy closer towards him as both of them slightly blushed. Mrs. Jeon simply widened her eyes while gaping at them.
"This is Kim Taehyung, my boyfriend."

For a moment, there was pure silence. She had obviously not expected that at all.
But soon enough, an even huger smile found place on her beautiful face and she hugged her son tightly, exclaiming a happy "Oh Jungkookie, I'm so happy for you! The Kim Taehyung, huh? Seems like you won his heart after all." She then turned towards Taehyung with the same huge cotton candy-like smile still remaining.
"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mrs. Jeon," he spoke shyly, bowing his head slightly.

"So happy to meet you too, Taehyung. Jungkook told me everything about you and how amazing you are. And you were right, son. He's beautiful! And polite too! How long have you been dating?," she asked excitedly, shaking his free hand to which the pink-haired boy answered with another respectful bow.

"A few minutes, actually. There was loads of stuff we had to sort out but now it's all good and today, I gathered the courage to finally ask him. Congrats on your engagement by the way, Mom. I'm so glad you're happy," her son answered while smiling and scratching his nape nervously, Mrs. Jeon as well as her fiancée returning the friendly gesture.

"So this event is what ultimately brought you together? An honour, truly." The four of them laughed softly. "The two of you make a wonderful couple and Taehyung, I would love to learn more about you. Would you two mind sitting down?" Taehyung and Jungkook nodded happily.

-

So there they were now, standing in front of Yoongi and Namjoon peacefully eating their eggrolls and looking at them quizzically as neither of them said anything and simply stammered quietly, trying to figure out who should speak first.

"Uh-- Guys," Jungkook then announced, deciding to take the lead and wrapping an arm around Taehyung's waist. "This is Kim Taehyung."

Yoongi cocked a brow. "Yeah, duh. We know that already. Why are you--" The mint-haired boy got interrupted.
"My boyfriend." Both of their jaws dropped, and Taehyung and Jungkook were relieved both of them had already swallowed all their food before.

Namjoon was the first one to speak up. "Oh, that's amazing news. Jungkook finally had the courage to properly ask him out, that's wonderful. You two obviously are meant for each other. Congrats, guys!" The couple smiled at the strawberry blonde, Yoongi now raising his voice.

"I'm proud of you, kids," he said smugly. "Because all this time, you've been so painfully awkward about this, it was actually getting painful to watch. I'm actually happy for you guys. At first I didn't like you at all, Taehyung, but I guess you can be kind of cute sometimes. And you make my friend happy, nothing more important than that. Congrats on the relationship." The mint-haired boy smiled a little, which was very un-Yoongi-like.

"Oh wow, Yoongi-Hyung is being a softie today! I think this is a special occasion, you guys should hug since my friends should be Tae's friends too," Jungkook commented with a cheeky smile, gesturing Yoongi to embrace his new boyfriend, both of them widening their eyes.

"Wh-What? No way. I hate hugging people--," the cat-like male was about to protest when Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug which caught him a little off guard and seemed to shut him up. The hug lasted longer than they thought.

"Hyung, don't lie. I've seen you hug Hoseokie-Hyung recently, you seemed to like it very much!," Taehyung spoke as soon as the hug was loosened, grinning in content.
"That was different-- I did not enjoy that hug, in fact, I've been forced to-- ugh, whatever." The rest of them giggled.

All of a sudden, the pink-haired boy's eyes lit up. "Speaking of, we should invite Hoseokie-Hyung here and tell him, too! And Jiminie. This table is literally so huge, it's a pity for only so few people to be sitting here! I just need to sort a few things out with Jimin," he suggested, everyone surprisingly agreeing with him.

"Go ahead, bub. I'll tell Hoseok-Hyung, if you want," Jungkook encouraged him with a nudge and a short peck on his lips.
The older boy shook his head shortly. "I wanna tell him myself, you guys can finish your meal meanwhile. We won't be long, I promise. Bye, Koo!" He waved, moving towards Hoseok's and Jimin's table, the two of them munching on their egg rolls in comfortable silence.

Luckily the silverhead complied with a short nod when Taehyung asked him to have a quick word with him, Hoseok walking towards Jungkook's table happily while the two of them found a deserted corridor to talk.

"So... How have you been, lately?," the pink-haired boy attempted to start the conversation, Jimin's head slightly tilting as if he were deep in thought.
"I'm doing pretty well, actually," he then truthfully answered after a while.

"I'm glad to hear that. I've heard you've been hanging out with Namjoon quite a lot. Is he nice?," the younger asked, the silverhead nodding at that with a little smile.
"I regret pushing him away like that in the beginning. He's polite, easy-going, honest, understanding and he can be funny too. And he never gave up on me. When I'm mentally struggling, he takes his time to listen to my problems and he helps me. He's amazing, really. Like he became some sort of safe place to me."

Taehyung internally cooed. "Wow, he seems to care for you a lot. I'm glad you found someone like that, you know you only deserve the best. I was so worried about you when... that happened, but I couldn't just walk up to you and try to strike a conversation, we both needed time and that's fine. I'm happy Namjoon became your safe place when I and Hobi-Hyung couldn't. And, well, I wanted to thank you. For helping me get Lee Ruo to jail. You probably didn't feel comfortable around me at that time yet you still chose to help. That was amazing, Jimin." Jimin shrugged.

"That bastard deserves a death penalty, really. I only did the right thing that anyone would've done, no need to thank me. And the 'being uncomfortable'-thing? I... I don't know. I would've expected it to be worse, and at first it was the worst. I felt horrible, guilty, devastated and angry at both me and you and even Jeon. But I healed much quicker than I would've thought. I don't feel that shitty anymore, not by far. I actually feel good. I don't feel any sort of negative emotion towards you and I barely think of you in that way anymore, now I barely think of you at all. I don't mind having you around me, either. It doesn't really affect me anymore," the older boy truthfully said, Taehyung's eyes lighting up at that.

"Really? So you don't feel awkward and uncomfortable around me, you don't have strange urges and you don't resent me for not sharing the same feelings as you before?" He smiled as the shorter boy nodded.
"That's amazing, really. Because actually... I miss you a lot. Things are going amazing in my life right now. Ruo is in jail, school's not plaguing me right now and me and Jungkook are finally in a real relationship. I'm on amazing terms with everyone and I'm happy as hell, but one thing's missing."

"I really, really miss my best friend. More than anything else." Jimin showed a crooked smile at that.
"I think your best friend is ready to come back to you because he misses you too, actually. More than anything else. Congrats on your relationship, by the way. I mean it." Hearing that, Taehyung squealed and threw himself in the older boy's arms.

Suddenly feeling alarmed, he loosened the hug with an unsure expression. "Sorry. Is this okay for you? Because if not, that's completely--" He got cut off by a little laugh and a shake of Jimin's head. "Not a problem at all."
Utterly relieved, Taehyung hugged him again, this time more confidently.

"We should go back now, everyone must be waiting for us. I'm glad this worked out! So, so glad. Thank you for being my best friend, I can't live without you. Hey, by the way..." The pink-haired boy nudged his reunited best friend.
"Is there any chance Namjoon likes you? Like, like-likes you? And is there any chance you might like him back, just a little bit?," he asked with a teasing smirk, seeing the older grow quite flustered as he avoided the topic for now.

"Oh my fucking god, finally! My baby boo, I'm so proud of you! I told you you'd find true love and I told you to trust my matchmaker instincts, didn't I?! Oh god, how happy I am! I'm blasting 'Happiness' by Red Velvet!," a loud voice greeted him as soon as he re-entered the cafeteria, a redheaded boy storming towards him and pulling him into a huge bear hug, him barely being able to breathe because of that.

"Before you say anything, I didn't tell him. He figured it out by himself," Jungkook added, also walking towards him with an amused smile lighting up his face. Returning the smile, Taehyung patted Hoseok's back and laughed heartily.

"Hey, Hobi-Hyung."
"Don't 'Hey, Hobi-Hyung' me, where are the details?!"

Now both of them laughing, Taehyung sat himself at his new lunch table, filling his friend in with all the details he needed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: next chapter may be the last chapter before the epilogue and since bff was such a tearshedder-book i'm trying to make this book a lot more positive jsjcjjdjss but still i'm gonna miss this one too :(

anyways, what's your guys' favourite colour?

mine's purple💜 (for obvious reasons), i also love yellow💛 (since i'm a hufflepuff) and the colours of the lesbian flag🥰 (again, for obvious reasons sjdkksks)

this chapter was kinda meh to me but i still hope you kinda enjoyed, thank you lots for reading uwuwu i love youuu💜💜💜🥰)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.8K 43
Jeon Jeongguk,a rookie actor who gets a lead role with his idol,Kim Taehyung. Only to find out how different his idol is behind the cameras. There is...
295K 14.5K 77
𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊. Kim Taehyung, a boy who was pushed in a valley of harsh problems and decisions. He's a handsome, ethereal male who's rich and classy...
68.6K 3.8K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
252K 21.4K 19
kim taehyung is the big mystery that jeon jeongguk is trying to solve © zorry 2016