Azur Lane: Lost Brother

By USS_Crossfield

(this is my third series of Azur Lane Fanfiction and Note: I am just doing it for fun as a hobby, so It was I... More

Characters Bio[Rewritten]
Prologue/Chapter 1: Call of Return [Rewritten]
Chapter 2: Fire Clash
Chapter 3: Uneventful Time
Chapter 4: Espionage and Challenger
Chapter 5: Hot Retrevial
Side Story: Mystery of Mist.
Chapter 7: Crossroad at Midway
Chapter 8: Frozen Timeless
Side Story: Marshall Case.
Chapter 9: Aftermath Battle
Chapter 10: Echoes in Twilight of Memories
Chapter 11: Hand of Angels (Part I)
Chapter 12: Hand of Angels (Part II) [Rewritten]
Note, Preview, Talk, Poll!!!
Knight
Summer Arc
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - On Leave
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Chaos and Spies
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Homecoming
Side Arc: Cold War - Cold Calls
Bloopers and Outtakes
Side Arc: Cold Wars - Out in the Cold
Vote!!!
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD COMFORT
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD CASE
Mobile Quote/Skill
New Arc
Side Arc: Cold Wars - The Progenitor and Connection
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather I
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather II
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Armistice
Result Vote 1
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part I]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part II]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part III]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Delos's Skies
Lost Iris - Sighthound
Lost Iris - Anchorage Raid
Lost Iris - Operation Fisherman

Chapter 6: Moment in Life

1.3K 19 20
By USS_Crossfield

A/n: Sorry that I am slow on the update but however I was on mad gaming run on Azur Lane's current event: Ashen Simulacrum. in order to understand the character in this story as Mobile and Birmingham are considered as twin due to the fact that they are from the same state.

to that, I will be giving a better context on the incoming chapter that will make appearing on the new season, currently is unknown due to budget time and hours. 

with that out of the way, let's get into the story.

---------  

[Third PoV] Azur Lane Base, Hawaii.

it was morning as usual. as we see that inside the dorm, all of the captains were awake as for Enterprise, however...

Belfast: (open the curtain)

as this causes her to awaken. as her eyes open see that Belfast was the one who did it.

Belfast: Good morning, Enterprise.

time flows a little faster as of now, Enterprise prepares for her duty call.

Belfast: Breakfast is ready.

Enterprise: (look at the ration MRE but was recall about her condition by Mobile and Vestal) Let's eat at the mess hall.

Inside the Mess Hall, we see that various girls were present as they are catching up with the time, day, activity so on and so forth.

we see that Enterprise was there as Nevada was serving some food. the plate has 2 beagles, 2 fried eggs with some bacon, green and hashes brown.

Enterprise: Isn't that too much? 

Nevada: Don't be modest. I own you one for helping Oklahoma. Just showing my thank.

Arizona: Oh... Hello, Enterprise.

Enterprise: Ah. Yes, Hello.

Nevada: Morning, What'll it be?

as she leaves to find a seat, we see that Pennsylvania and Arizona are ordering their food.

Northampton: Hey, Enterprise! (look at her plate) Wow! You eat a lot of breakfast today.

Northampton greeted the ship as she reached the table she and her sister ships Houston and Chicago resided.

Enterprise: No, this is... Um...

As she manages to evade that question given by Northampton.

Enterprise: Belfast, why don't you take a seat, too?

Belfast: I have my duties as a maid.

Enterprise: I don't think I can finish this by myself.

Belfast: (look at the amount that she is having) In that case, I will join you.

as time had passed it nearly empty as it getting late. we see that Vestal and Hornet were there too.

Hornet: Hmm? What's up?

Vestal: It's nothing.

Hornet: Hmm?

Vestal: I was just thinking... that Enterprise might have changed a bit.

Meanwhile, With Mobile. we see that he came late just not to draw the attention of other people around him surrounding.

Mobile: Morning, Nevada.

Nevada: Morning, Mobi. so What'll it be?

Mobile: The usual... 2 beagles, 2 eggs, and a moderate amount of side.

Nevada: All done! oh by the way I hear that you have given your elder sis some upgrade there is?

Mobile: Yeah... given the fact about the enemy and the local hazard was more than enough to raise the alarm there. I will be going now.

Nevada: and thank you for keeping Oklahoma safe there.

Mobile: Anytime.

Mobile walks to one of the tables as he sits he see that his sister was there too.

Cleveland: Morning, Brother.

Mobile: Morning, Sister. so how the day going?

Cleveland: Not much, Command says that Union Fleet is reorganized its fleet movement and ever since the upgrade. I have... ask them about you... as since I was your sister, they reluctantly give some data about it.

Mobile: *hum* Mostly Data-log and personal log record of it. if I recall correctly, Our other siblings are coming with it too.

Cleveland: That is scaring me... if they found out you are back. they will start their chase across-

Mobile: the entire quadrant at best... well I have some work to be done, I head to the Garden Area, the greenhouse one. if you give them this (handed her a combadge), we might have some form of understanding.

Cleveland: Alright... by the way (point at her cheek) Can you.

Mobile: I have a better one, (kiss on the lips and put their head together) See you at noon then.

Cleveland: Right. later, Mobile.

Meanwhile On the other area of the Base. We see that destroyer all refer as a kid was going to an academy. some in the hall, other was in the lecture hall. 

Repulse: Hello, Enterprise! How are you doing?

Enterprise: Hi, not bad. Thank you.

Enterprise replied before the battlecruiser gave a quick salute before she ran off.

???: Hey, Repulse! Don't run in the hallway!

Her sister ship, Sa- *cough*, Renown- called to her. As the king of- *cough* the renowned ship- chased after Repulse, another called out to her.

Cleveland: Hey, Enterprise! (Signal by waving her hand)

as she did, two more revealed themselves behind her. as Enterprise sees what it is she moves to talk with her.

Cleveland: I never introduced my sister, haven't I?  right, Come on girls, say hi.

Columbia: I'm Columbia, the second sister ship in the Cleveland class. It's nice to meet you!

Montpelier: I'm Montpelier, the third ship. Thanks for helping and assisting my sister.

Denver: I'm Denver. Sister number four. It's a real honor to meet a legend like you.

Birmingham: I'm Birmingham, the eighth ship, my thank you for helping my sister.

Biloxi: I'm Biloxi, the eighteenth ship. I thank you help my sister there.

Enterprise: Thank you, nice to meet you all.

Cleveland: {I must at least hide the fact that Mobile is here} I'm proud of my little sisters here!

Montpelier: Still, we can't compare to you. Not yet.

Denver: You're number one, Cleveland. We just try to keep up.

Cleveland: C-Come on. I told you to stop saying stuff like that! It's embarrassing!

Enterprise: *sigh* You sisters seem to get along well.

Cleveland: Hey, Enterprise. did Mo- I mean. the Agent from UFI, had analyzed what we had just recovered from Sakura Empire at Wakes?

Belfast: Yes, About that...

{Third PoV] Academy, Command Office.

The mystery tech box opened up to reveal what the contents were, to the gasp of many of the attendees.

Enterprise: A black mental cube.

Wales: A Sakura Empire secret weapon based on Siren technology...

Cleveland: Couldn't we use this? to neutralize their mass-produced Siren ships, they're controlling.

Akashi: It's the Orochi that control the ships. This one is just for support.

Mobile: (mumbling: Like a hive mind...) Cursed thing.

Hornet: Our intel said they were building something. I guess this massive warship named Orochi... is what are they doing?

Vestal: I was wonder what's the relationship between the Orochi and this cube?

Akashi could moan as she shook her head from side to side.

P. Wales: I see, What we do know is that a Siren gave them this cube and that Akagi works with that Siren.

Mobile: The Challenger Crew had confirmed that during their assault at Sakura. a siren goes by the name Observer was currently there...

Belfast: If that's the case, it means that the whole of Sakura Empire is being deceived.

Mobile: Not entirely, Belfast.

Belfast: Pardon?

Akashi: Akagi... What are you thinking?

Enterprise: Uhh.

Enterprise uttered as she looked to the cube, interrupting your own thoughts. 

It was then that Mobile noticed that she had touched it. For a solid minute, she hadn't moved, seemingly in a trance. Whatever the cube was doing, it was happening mentally.

Belfast: Enterprise?

Belfast said to her. She gasped and withdrew her hand from it.

Belfast: Is something wrong? You seemed to be distracted.

Enterprise: No... I'm fine. It's nothing. 

Mobile: (summon his holo-pad from his Tri-combadge) Look like we have a lot of work ahead. (Give a glare at the Black cube) I don't like this (wear his tractor glove) I will be taking this to the Lab, I will update you all on the progress we made. (seal the box with a taped sign that said "Danger, Hazardous Item or Substance")

P. Wales: With that, dismiss.

[Third PoV] Sakura, Capital of Sakura Empire.

After the Battle of their homeland cause by the Challenger and the Royal Navy, Nagato was informed by an old friend. about Akagi and Kaga, as it was clear that Sakura has been stuck for over a decade, they rely on heavy firepower was a short sight to the small and maneuverable fleet of the Alliance.

Somewhere in the town of Sakura. in a store, we could see Akagi and Kaga as Kaga was trying a flower design hairclip.

Akagi: see, that looks beautiful on you, Kaga.

Akagi said as Kaga blushes at her comment and a bit embarrassed.

Kaga: This would it suits you better than me, more than I do, dear sister.

Akagi: oh don't say such things here look.

Akagi said as she made Kaga looked at a mirror.

Akagi: I knew this color would suit you, Kaga. I will take this.

Kaga: Oh...

Akagi said as she walks to the cash register and paid for the blue rose hair clip. Just then several little destroyers were running on the road.

Mutsuki: hurry up guys they run out if we don't hurry.

Minazuki: I'm going to be lots of Taiyaki.

Fumuzuki: then what are we all waiting for we should hurry then.

Mikazuki: we shouldn't be running too fast we might trip.

As they ran destroyer Uzuki was trying to catch up to them.

Uzuki: wait for me!

Uzuki said as she tries to catch up to them as they ran past Akagi and Kaga.

Uzuki: everyone waits for me!

Uzuki said as she accidentally trips and hit Kaga's foot.

Uzuki stands up and looks to see Kaga staring at her causing the girl to cower in fear.

Kaga: are you okay, you shouldn't be running.

Kaga said as she kneels in front of the terrified girl as she pays her head the little girl flinch in fear.

Uzuki: oh no watch should I do?

The others ran back towards Uzuki as they try to apologize to Kaga.

Minazuki: please don't hurt her she didn't mean it.

Fumuzuki: please don't eat us.

Fumuzuki said as she hugs Mikazuki as they shivered in fear.

Kaga: wait I'm not.

She didn't have the time to finish what she was about to tell them when one of them stand in front of her.

Mikazuki: please just take my candy instead.

Mikazuki said as she lends her candy toward Kaga.

Akagi: oh what have you done Kaga....you can't make this little girl try.

Kaga: sister I wasn't.

Kaga said as she waves her hand saying that she didn't mean to.

Akagi: there, there now Kaga won't eat you.

Akagi said as she took out a pouch from her kimono and gave it to Mikazuki.

Akagi: here why don't you all are it.

Akagi said as Minazuki opened the pouch as it revealed a pile of candies inside.

The little destroyer thanked them before leaving.

Kaga:*sigh*I just told them not to run.

Akagi: Kaga, don't you think they would be great if they stay together, forever?

Kaga: sister.

[Third PoV] Union Command Pacific Headquarter, Hawaii.

Inside the Union HQ in Hawaii, the fleet command was on route 24/7 for any invasion. as it was over a few months after the Pearl Harbor incident. Inside there was a room fill with a display keyboard and monitor each has its own function, it was known as the Command Network Center or CNC. Two rank officers are there. 

???: Ah... Captain Mobile, please we are expecting you.

Mobile: Admiral Hackett. (Salute)

Adm. Hackett: at ease. Captain

Mobile: I know that it was a long time here, but lets us go to the basic item and subject now then. shall we?

Adm. Hackett: you always like to strike went the Iron is hot there.

Mobile: Glad that I do it, sir.

Adm. Hackett: It was time now, as Command had reviewed your record of pass event and other concerning matter on hand. it was by that, command want you to uncover what its purpose might be.

Mobile: So this will be an insane one? can't this be the UFI Problem? Didn't it felt like it something too much to ask?

Adm. Hackett: It might be but recently a siren op, manage to blow up one of our research facilities back home at Cali on Port Hueneme was reduced to rubble and debris. along with that, you are one of the SoB, who knew what must be done.

Mobile: sound like we are next it seems.

Adm. Hackett: Indeed Captain, to that you are promoted to Adjutant and assign to Me.

Mobile: sir?

Adm. Hackett: it a must there, Mo. You are now my Exo. I assign you so that you can help in the wars front there.

Mobile: sir, what about the black cube?

Adm. Hackett: that is what I will brief you on it, but in the meantime (handed him a folder) it about a new fleet that was forming.

Mobile: sir, if I may-

Adm. Hackett: I know what are you about to saying, Captain. But contact me as soon as you can. Dismissed.

Mobile: (salute and leave the room)

Meanwhile, with Javelin and Laffey, we could see the two cleanings on one of the destroyers.

As Javelin had a troubled look on her face.

She recalled what happened to their talk with Ayanami.

Javelin: what seems to be troubling Ayanami?

Javelin asked herself she is quite confused about the way Ayanami has been acting when Laffey told her that she wanted to be friends with each other.

Javelin: but I don't want to regret it of becoming-.

Javelin was cut off as she was sprayed by water.

Laffey: Javelin no slacking off.

Laffey said while stop spraying towards Javelin.

Javelin: what was that for?!

Laffey: you were slacking off and you didn't listen when I called you so I had to do it?

Javelin: I'm going to get you for this.

Javelin said as she picked a hose and sprayed water on Laffey who manage to dodge it.

Laffey then sprayed at Javelin, as she got wet again the two then started to spray at each other.

Meanwhile, with Mobile, we could see him appearing in his room. after working in the garden field.

Mobile: huh, I think I should take a bath.

Mobile said as he walks out of his room and down through the corridor. 

Mobile: How many months now? I wonder what will their reaction is... (look to see that Cleveland and their sibling are there) this will be interested... (Use Kit: Stealth Module XII)

as he heads towards the hot springs he saw Cleveland and their sisters, he hatches a small surprise.

Columbia: Hmm? I think I saw a ghost there...

Montpelier: What do you mean?

Columbia: Well it a fade image there... I think that I saw, someone like Mobile there.

Birmingham: You think so? I can't recognize the color there.

Biloxi: Maybe a ghost was playing with our eye there.

What they didn't know that on the ground he was forced to reckoning with it. as he was behind Cleveland and they didn't know it.

Denver: come on now sis tell us how did you get that upgrade for your ship?

Montpelier: yeah how come you got an upgrade while we don't?

Montpelier said with a jealous looked on her face.

Columbia: yeah tell us, big brother?

Cleveland: how come you still call me that and I'm a girl you know.

Cleveland said with a vein appearing in her forehead.

Columbia: but you act like a boy all the time.

Cleveland: I am not.

Denver: ok you two stop changing the topic how did you get your ship to be upgraded?

Cleveland: {I'm sorry, Mobi. but I have to tell them this} it's because of our brother's help.

The five eyes widen when they heard this as they looked at Cleveland in shock.

Denver: Mobile... our brother is really back?

Montpelier: where? Where is he is then?

Montpelier asked while shaking Cleveland.

Cleveland: stop shaking me first.

Montpelier then stops shaking Cleveland.

Columbia: alright then, where is he?

Birmingham: come on, tell us.

Biloxi: Tell us already.

Cleveland: his well and he-.

Cleveland was cut off as Mobile de-cloak and appeared behind them.

Mobile: I'm right here. sisters and Cleve, you better start to have some corrections soon there.

Mobile said as he then got tackled by the five who were crying tears of joy seeing him again.

Denver: you really back, Brother.

Columbia: I can't believe, you're really here, Mobile

Montpelier: please don't leave us again.

Birmingham: Please, don't do it again.

Biloxi: Now we have all of the Chevron here, Mobile... Where the hell has you been?!

The five hug Mobile for a few minutes before letting him go as he stands up.

Mobile: well it's nice to see you all again, you have changed a lot for the past over 2 years now.

Montpelier: It was... but rise to a status same as you, was long... and difficult...

Columbia: 2 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 18 hours, 50 minutes, and 42 seconds.

Denver: Is that... (move a look around him and see his sword) the Night Shatter?!

Mobile: It is, I believe that my tales will be long but a change for a season now.

Biloxi: Can't believe that Command had sent us here before no tell reason but now there is a reason.

Cleveland: where are you going, brother?

Mobile: oh... I'm going to the hots springs to take a bath.

The girls suddenly thought of a wicked plan to join their brother in a fashionable manner.

Mobile: anyway I should be going now I shall see you there later.

Mobile said before walking away as he heads towards the hot springs room.

Denver: anyone likes to join and get to be with our brother in the hot springs?

Birmingham: Brother...

Denver asked as the other girls agreed to it.

Meanwhile back at Mobile, he arrived at the hot springs room as he saw stops and saw the girls entering inside he then saw the other room which indicates it was for boys.

It was probably built since Mobile came back now and news of him returning began to spread like wildfire so there is no doubt that more will come to the base. the bath was arranged and conceive by the Admiral {REDRICT} and Hackett of Command.

Mobile: it seems that the room is... empty.

Mobile said as he entered it and see the same setup as the girl have but in a more respectful manner.

Mobile: Let's see, (open a console pad that observing the room) temperature is at parameter, Light is normal, heat and cold is stable, cooling unit are at an impasse. All alright, let's go

he looks around and see no inside besides him and a few manjuu. as he went to the changing room and took off his coat them his pants.

Mobile: Man, I haven't think about it in years now... jeez... I lose quite a lot of pounds there.

After taking off his clothes he took a towel and used it to cover his waist.

As he then steps out of the changing room and head towards the pool and sat in it near the center.

Mobile: Ah... that hit the spot... can't say how long I miss one of these.

Meanwhile, with the girls, we could see Unicorn peeking at the door. she looks at the other girls as they are going into the bath.

Javelin: Unicorn you here too?

Unicorn turns around and looks at Javelin and Laffey with them being wet.

Unicorn: Javelin, Laffey why are you both wet?

Unicorn asked.

Javelin: well this is....Um....are you taking a bath to why don't you join with us.

Javelin said changing the topic as she pulls Unicorn and they head towards the changing room.

Meanwhile Cleveland with their sisters walking towards the other hot spring, the one that Mobile is. sadly for them, they didn't have the skill for stealth only basic. 

Denver: is he inside Cleveland?

Denver asked Cleveland who is peeking at the door to find where Mobile.

Cleveland: be quiet, or brother might see us, and yes I think I see him but the mist is screening him.

Cleveland said as she looked at the left side of the pool of hot springs and seeing Mobile eyes closed and seems to be relaxing on his own.

Columbia: so what is he doing?

Cleveland: he seems to be relaxing and his eyes are closed.

Birmingham: We got him.

Biloxi: Right where we needed.

Montpelier: then what are waiting for shouldn't we go inside.

Cleveland: yeah but walk quietly.

Cleveland said as she and the others entered the other Hotspring

Meanwhile back with Mobile. as he was enjoying the hot springs he didn't notice Cleveland and the other walking near him.

That is until he felt severe touches as he opens his eyes and looks to see Cleveland and his sisters all sitting beside him.

Mobile: Cleveland what are you and the others doing here?!

Mobile asked surprised and blushing lightly on seeing them naked as he was going to turn away.

But was cut off by Cleveland kissing him as his eyes widen in the kiss she made.

Mobile: {CLEVE?! COBI?! MONTY?! DEN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!}

He soon kisses her back and soon separates but then got kiss by Denver then Montpelier and then Columbia. After they kiss the three were blushing like a tomato.

Denver: enjoyed it there brother?

Denver asked while looking at Mobile with a smirk.

Mobile: you all didn't even answer my question?

Columbia: can't we just spend time with our brother?

Montpelier: besides we've heard that you and Cleveland, us are lovers now?

Cleveland blushes at the mention of her being a lover of Mobile, even there were siblings.

Mobile: {I swear I can hear an alarm going off now from here}

Birmingham: Well, we struck gold or this case diamond.

Biloxi: We're coming right where he's at his weakness than ever, it only fitting that we have it.

Mobile: yes and I'm guessing you all want to be as well.

The five nodded in unison and shyly while blushing as Mobile smiled at this.

Mobile: well I wouldn't mind you joining it, if it makes you all happy then I am fine with it.

The five cried tears of joy as they kissed him again and soon it began to turn into a make-out session.

Mobile: ok, all of you stop we can't be doing it here.

Denver: come on brother, no is going to right here right now. about it.

Denver said as she manages to corner him in the pool and their sister to move, and manage to pull his towel away on his lower part.

Mobile: wait! what are you doing?

Mobile asked as he was the one blushing this time while the others blush when Denver revealed something that would make any girl's dream to have.

Montpelier: Oh my, this one here is very big.

Montpelier said while drooling from what she was seeing.

As they were about to do, Birmingham and Biloxi were also came inside the room by themselves in too.

Birmingham: Mobi, where are you going...

Biloxi: Oh my...

Mobile: {BIRMING?! BILO?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE TOO?! WHY THE HELL I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS?!}

as then he was kissed again this time along with Birmingham and Biloxi. After they kiss the six were blushing like a tomato

Birmingham: Look like I have to, "discipline" you again.

Mobile: No... Don't!

Biloxi: Where are you going...

Mobile: Ah... What?

Denver: Let's do it, girl. let's make it him our and drain it. Haah!

They nodded and looked at Mobile with eyes full of simple love and lust as could be said to Cleveland and his sisters.

As Mobile just prayed they wouldn't get in trouble as the 6 girls inside the room lock the door and soon pounce on Mobile as the sounds of the girls moaning could be heard inside. Mobile was having the time of his life that only many would think like a dream.

Timeskip brought by Mobile flying The Anvil Carrack while on a mission to Okinawa. 

Inside we see that in the pool, we see Cleveland, Columbia, Montpelier,  Denver, Birmingham, and Biloxi are resting in the pool, As Mobile had done a large number on his sister as he sees their clit was leaking a liquid fluid in the pool at it.

Cleveland: ha ha ha... Brother...

Columbia: you did a number to us there.

Montpelier: I wonder if I got in trouble there.

Denver: I think that I won't be able to walk for a while.

Denver said while groaning as she didn't expect her brother to be that good to the point she couldn't even think normally from the pleasure she had.

Cleveland: same here just how much stamina does he have?

Birmingham: You're so satisfied, Mobile... he can't last for months even if me and Biloxi, do it with him the whole month without resting.

Biloxi: Just like what we have before the day there...

Mobile: Jeez... you six are troublesome there.

After a few minutes, Mobile was done as he got out first as he wears his clothes on wear it was on the armor but since he removes it. he wears his personal shield.

Mobile: you all are walking funny there.

Birmingham: Well it's your fault there, you say that you will go easy on us for the reunion.

Mobile: Say again to the one, who kept going for 10 rounds there.

said as Birmingham blush red at this they all went to the dressing room and wear their clothes, They enjoyed the rest of the day with Mobile until the sun was setting.

They all soon went to sleep with Mobile as his room was renovated to be a bit bigger as they slept with him.

Mobile: Good night, sisters.

Sister: Night, brother.

Outside Dorm, We see that Enterprise is having difficulty in sleep as she recalls over 2 years ago and now.

Belfast: Enterprise, having trouble sleeping?

Enterprise: I felt that the ocean called out to me. 

Belfast: Pardon?

Enterprise: I'm joking.

Belfast: That is quite unusual.

Enterprise: Yes. Perhaps I'm getting a little emotional.

Belfast: You should keep warm. (pour a coffee)

Enterprise: Coffee, at this hour?

Belfast: (reveal a small bottle of brandy)

Enterprise: You're a naughty grow-up.

Meanwhile, in the Sakura Empire, we could see Kaga is enjoying herself with a bottle of Sake but was interpret by Eugen.

P. Eugen: Oh, how pretty. Must be Akagi's taste.

Kaga: You're not welcome in here.

P. Eugen: Come on, let me join you for a drink.

Kaga: No. You'll ruin the taste.

P. Eugen: Alway so hard to get, aren't you? They took the black Mental Cube. Aren't you all worried? What are you scheming?

Kaga: that is not your concern.

P. Eugen: Are you sure? you and Akagi are after the same thing?

Kaga: That Enough.

Eugen moves as Kaga made a small outburst.

P. Eugen: One-sided love can be painful, don't you think? Guten Nacht. Have a pleasant night.

Eugen leaves as Kaga got a blissful face. Meanwhile, we see Akagi standing on top of a rooftop while looking up above the sky.

Akagi: soon we will be reunited... Dear sister Amagi.

-----------

???: All of this had Happen before-

???: And it will happen again...

???: All hope lies with him as the sole knight and guardian for them, our carrier legacy will continue.

-----------

Until next time.

have any idea spam the god damned comment, because I don't give a hell of it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.4K 40
A little boy name, Y/n L/n, who's mother and father works at a naval dockyard anchoring WW2 ships. Each day he visits the yard after school to see th...
2.6K 53 5
[RE-IMAGINED 'A BEE OF THE SEAS'] Based on the Aligned continuity Post-RID 2015 A month after the corrupt council members overthrown by bee and his...
1.2K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
4.3K 70 14
Feb/14/2026 - The Human-siren War has Gone for 2 Decades Now, It Finally Ended with Sirens Pushing the Humans of the Waters and Lands. and the Ship-H...