The Bride of The Underworld [...

By LettuceBae

"You're insufferable," You sneer at her. "Why are you so hostile?" She replied smugly. "Come on now, you're... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chap but......
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 56

3.2K 151 43
By LettuceBae

Y/N's POV

Irene's hand is tight against mine, we walked to the lobby that was filled with other influential people, she looked at my direction and smiled, her eyes turning to crescents. 

I chuckled, the comfortable silence wrapped us both. And I love a comfortable silence. Especially with Irene. 

We walked around for a bit, until we saw Baekhyun with wave at us. "Hey! Irene, here!" Irene looked at me, as if asking for my permission. 

"Go ahead." 

"Wait!" The man exclaimed. "You must be the fiancé, right?" He asked with a smile, his cheeks puffing out as he did. 

"Right," I bowed at him. "I'm Hwang Y/N." He bowed back, "Hello Y/N, can I talk with your wife for a bit?" 

I nod with a smile, "Sure you can." Irene opened her mouth to say something, only to be cut off with an excited yelp and get dragged away. Irene looked back at me with a helpless expression and mouthed:

'Help me' 

I grin and shake my head sideways, feigning a wave at her as I walk around, exploring the interior as the two powerful people talk. 

Classical paintings decorate these white and yellow walls as I explore the area. The construction of the pavements resemble those of Ancient Greek temples, the holy ones. 

Speaking of Holy ones, I found a chapel. Without thinking I walk inside and sat on the front pew. My eyes scanned the statue of Jesus. 

I sighed, "Forgive me lord, for I have fallen in love and had sex with the duchess of the underworld." 

I nearly snorted at my absentminded confession, but I realized that what I said was true after all....

"I guess I call myself lucky that she aided my father's request." 

(A/N: I don't mind if Seulgi aided my request lol.)

"She's something I never knew I needed in my life," I close my eyes and threw my head back, "Her touch us so intoxicating, her voice is so soothing." 

"I just can't get enough of her, she's the greatest thing that came to my life, and I'm marrying her." 

I locked my eyes with the statue, "Is marrying her.....I don't know I- is it legal for me to marry a demon?"

I palmed my face and sighed in exasperation, "I have no idea what I'm saying here, and I don't even know why I'm spewing this out." 

God....where did that came from?

"I love her, I really do." 

I stand up, feeling free....wow, yeah I do feel free.....

"Thank you for coming in my Ted talk." I slid gracefully off the pew, to my shock and embarrassment.....Irene was standing there with her arms crossed, her lips adorned with a wicked smirk. 

She sauntered towards me, while I stood motionless on the marble floor, feeling embarrassed and exposed. Her dark eyes bore against mine. 

"Did you just talk about me in front of your God?" I remain dead silent and she chuckled. "Come on now, stop playing with me, vixen." 

Her arms locked my waist firmly, her lips brushed against my ear as I stiffened. Her tongue traced the line of my neck as I gasp against her touch. 

Jesus, the statue of Mary and Jesus is just in front of us for goodness sake's. 

Irene left open mouth kisses on my collar bone before her teeth scrapped my neck, a soft whimper left my lips and my knees weakened. Irene held my body in place . 

"Tell me if I go too far, yeah?" Her voice husky and deep, her eyes flickered down to my lips. She connects her lips against mine. 

A moan was swallowed by her soft delicate lips that moved against mine so languidly. My fingers cupped her cheeks, heat started rising in my body. 

Her tongue brushed against my bottom lip, and I allowed it, her tongue danced against mine, teasingly, fiery, passionate and demanding. I let go of her cheeks and clawed the back of her suit.

She pulled away and started biting my neck, leaving marks on it's wake as I slightly tugged her hair back. 

Ok, we should stop, we're in a church. My god, if my mom saw this she will impale Irene with her sandals-

"Irene" I whimpered, "Hmm?" She hummed and pulled away from my neck, "We should stop before you do something that stops me from marrying you." 

She pouts and pecks my lips, "Fine." She huffed and embraced me. "I love you so much Y/N." She mumbled and pulled away with a smile that made my heart skip a beat. 

"I love you too." I say and held her hand and led her out the chapel. "Not be rude or anything, but how are you not getting singed inside the church?"

She chuckled, "I was, but you took care of it?" I widened my eyes, "What?" 

"How?" I say as I rolled her sleeves to see her perfect skin turned red. "God! Does it hurt?"

Irene hummed, "A bit." I looked at her with urgency, "Come on, let's buy you a-"

She tugged my arm back, making my body collide with hers, "Y/N, there's no need." 

"B-but-"

She took my hand and placed it on the burnt mark, "I don't need anything else, just your touch." She whispers. 

"I-" I stopped and watch as her skin gradually turn back to normal, once done I retract my hand with a gasp. "How did I-"

"I told you before didn't I? You're my philosopher's stone."

The one that brings eternal life

Her hands cup my face and leaned close, "You're my lifeline, Y/N. And I need you for the rest of my life." Her eyes swim with sincerity, her tone delicate and soft. I can't help but fall for her again, my insides twist and churn with every word that befalls her lips. 

"And I'm happy to make you my queen, Bae Y/N." She speaks with determination lacing her voice, "And I'll treat you like the queen you deserve."

My cheeks reddened and I look away, my eyes shaking as I pretend to examine the interior. She giggled and made me look at her again, "What's the matter?" 

I swat her shoulder gently, "How can you say things like that so casually?" I shuddered. "Whew, chile."

She laughed and threw her head back, "Come on, I wanna go home." Her hand intertwined with mine, her hands gentle and warm, compared to the first one I held it. 

We walked back to the lobby with Seulgi and Jennie standing side by side, their hands crossed on their chest. "Where the hell were you two?" Jennie scolds as Seulgi snorts, my boss' head snapped toward her direction. Seulgi bit her bottom lip to suppress what seems to be her laughter and pointed at me. 

Jennie raised a brow and squinted while angling her head forward, "What in tarnation, is that a-" She stops and leaned back, shifting her weight. 

"Y/N, you don't happen to get bitten by another set of mosquitoes, right?" Her tone teasing as Seulgi finally loses it and laughs. I widened my eyes, remembering the excuse I made back at the hotel in Milan. I hear Irene snicker and I roll my eyes. 

"Oh god!" Seulgi wheezed, "In a chapel? Ya'll are nasty!"

Jennie choked on her saliva, "IN A GODDAMN CHAPEL-GOOD LORD Y/N. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE FREAKY!"

aye-

I bow my head in embarrassment while Irene grinned mischievously. "Sorry about that, but I'm pretty sure they'd understand."

Lord please-can I just disappear-

My boss wiped a fake tear and grinned, "If your mother knew about this, she'd impale Irene with her sandal." I face palmed and sighed, "I know that's why I-"

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice belonging to a male resonates against the room, Suho walked towards us with a raised brow. "Y/N, what's that on you neck-" He stopped and his eyes widened. Suho's eyes snapped towards the creator of my hickeys. 

"What on earth have you been doing to-" 

"Ahahah!" Jennie stopped him and pushed him out of the conversation and looked back at us, "You two can go! Y/N! See you at work!" 

I waved my hand at her as Suho exclaims his discomfort. "THERE'S HICKEYS ON Y/N's NECK FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"

I rubbed my temple and walked off Seulgi skipped with me as we both left Irene. "Hey! Vixen wait up-"

"NO!" I exclaimed and kept walking while Seulgi kept snickering. "Seulgi you can go home now." Irene demands while the Sentinel nods. "Yeah sure Irene. I'll leave you two." She snorts and walks off. 

Irene walked briskly towards me, "Come on Y/N, it wasn't that bad!" She reasons, her voice stilled laced with a teasing tone, I huffed and turn towards her. 

"You wanna know what's bad?" Irene tilted her head, "What?"

"How about no sex for a month-"

Her hand immediately covered my mouth and nervously laughed, "Come on Y/N, I'm sorry for what I did earlier, you just look so delicious I-"

I take her hands off my mouth, with a flushed face I silence her with my index, "Gosh, ok! You made your point." Then removed my finger off her lips. "I forgive you."

Her eyes turn to crescents and her lips beamed with a smile. "Yey!" She smothers me with a hug-

I swear to god this woman is sometimes too precious to be a demon-

"Let's get dinner and head home to sleep, yeah?" She states and removes herself from me. "I want cuddles and kisses!"

I giggle and nod eagerly, "Yeah, let's do that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 151 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
46.2K 1.9K 49
Book #3 of the Monster Series Being one of the council member's daughter surely have its perks. I am look upon as an idol, a role model, to all the o...
1.9M 63.6K 74
The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Strip." Anything but that. My eyes wide...
35.9K 1.3K 24
Second book of Seulrene Preview story is available at Seulrene one-shot collection so check it out to find out what will happen Please upvote and sha...