Hermione Parkinson - Dramione

By hh_2000

Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is f... More

Finding out: Ch.1
Home: Ch.2
Two weeks later: Ch.3
Hogwarts express: Ch.4
Feast: Ch.5
Morning: Ch.6
Quidditch Practice: Ch.7
Birthdays: Ch.8
October: Ch.9
Planning: Ch.10
Halloween: Ch.11
Quidditch: Ch.12
Next Day: Ch.13
Winter Break: Ch.14
Night Shifts: Ch.15
Problems: Ch.16
Mixed Feelings: Ch. 17
Surprise: Ch.18
Visit to The Burrow: Ch.19
Dinner: Ch.20
Going back: Ch.21
Parents: Ch.22
Hell day: Ch.23
Breakfast: Ch.24
Diagon Alley: Ch.25
Christmas Eve Ball (1): Ch.26
Christmas Eve Ball (2): Ch.27
Christmas Morning: Ch.28
Christmas Evening: Ch.29
Boxing Day: Ch.30
Trouble: Ch.31
Saved: Ch.32
2 months Later: Ch.33
St.Mungos: Ch.35
Sharing: Ch.36
Warning: Ch.37
Hogwarts: Ch:38
Over: Ch.39
Gone: Ch.40
Birthday Surprise: Ch.41
Betrayal: Ch.42
Work: Ch.43
Invasion: Ch.44
Step by step: Ch.45
Ministry return: Ch.46
7 Months Later: Ch.47
Challenge: Ch.48
Changed: Ch.49
Back Together: Ch.50
Meeting: Ch.51
The End: Ch.52

Again: Ch.34

2.2K 53 7
By hh_2000

Over the next few weeks, the weather got a bit warmer, to the point where there was no need for a thick coat. It was the beginning of April and That morning, Hermione woke up feeling anxious, and she didn't know why. She washed her face and looked in the mirror. She seemed as if she had just ran a marathon. "Are you alright?"She heard from behind the door. "Just a little nightmare, don't worry"She lied. She washed her face again and again, till she felt calm enough to leave the bathroom. "You're not ok, what's wrong?"Pansy asked, looking concerned. "I'm not sure"Hermione mumbled. Pansy checked her watch. "It's 6am, go get dressed so we can talk outside"Pansy told her. Astoria and Daphne were still sleeping, they weren't exactly morning people so to wake them up would cause everyone a problem. After Pansy entered the bathroom, Hermione went to get some clothes: a beige Ribbed Fitted Turtleneck jumper and grey checkered pants.

After getting dressed, the two girls left their dorm, walking out of the dungeons and heading out of the castle. On their way out, they saw that the great hall was open. "We'll sit here for a bit, no one will come for another 2 hours"Pansy said, walking into the great hall. They sat down at the Slytherin table, opposite of each other. "Tell me, what's going on? You've been off since yesterday"Pansy stated. "I don't know what's wrong, I feel like something bad is gonna happen soon, and I don't know why!" Hermione told her. "Everything's been perfectly fine for the past 3 months, nothing could go wrong"Pansy said. "That's the problem! It's been too long since the last problem and that's worrying me, last time this happened, something huge came" Hermione snapped. "Calm down, you're just overthinking" Pansy smiled lightly, putting a hand on her shoulder. Hermione sighed, Pansy wouldn't understand. "I'm going to the library for a bit, I have some work to complete" She said. She got up and left. She didn't have any work to finish, she always completed it before the weekend. Hermione wanted to head to gryffindor tower but she knew they were asleep. Instead, she headed outside, expecting no one to be there and that she would get some peace and quiet. Incredibly wrong she was. Half the Slytherin Quidditch team was outside practicing. She turned around and was going to leave but their team captain already saw her. Draco flew down, and landed silently behind her before grabbing her arm and spinning her around. His arm dropped to her waist and he smirked at her as she stared at him in shock. "how-" She was saying but he interrupted her by pressing his lips on hers. After pulling back, he turned to his team, his arm still around her waist. "Practice is over!"He called to his team. The others stared at Hermione for a few seconds (making Draco pull her closer against him and tighten his grip on her waist) before flying off. Blaise was the only one who flew over to them, probably because he was the only one not involved in Draco's threat. During January, Draco heard his team talking about Hermione, which he wasn't too fond of. So he threatened to cut their throats if they were near her.

"Are the rest awake?"Blaise asked her. "Pansy is, she's in the great hall, Daphne and Astoria are still asleep"Hermione told him. "The great hall? It's not supposed to open till 7:20"Draco said. "It's easter dumb arse, They always open it early today!"Blaise snapped, before rushing off, probably to the great hall. Draco magically changed back into his regular clothes with a wave of his wand. He sent his broom back to his dorm as well. He turned back to her, and saw that she seemed zoned out. "You alright?"He asked her, placing his hands on her waist. She nodded slowly, but he wasn't convinced. "I'm not an idiot, what's wrong?"He questioned. "Just a little anxious"She mumbled, turning her head right and avoiding his eyes. He removed one of his hands to check his watch. "Why don't we go for the day?"He suggested. Her head turned to his direction. "What?"She snapped. "It's Easter, we get the week off, you wanna go?"He told her. "I'm not sure if that's a good idea"She muttered. "Well we're going anyways"He said, his hand wrapping around her wrist before he began walking off. "Why would you ask me if you already made up your mind"She snarled. "It's called manners"He told, smirking at her over his shoulder. He walked all the way to the Great Lake, stopping barely a foot away from the water. He let go of her wrist, running his hands through his hair. After a few seconds, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him before apparating away.

They appeared in what seemed to be a very large apartment. They were in the living room and one glance around told Hermione it was his. Rich and modern were the only words to define it The walls were a light grey colour, the furniture, coffee table, bookcase, lamp, every furniture was black, and the floor dark wood. It was an open apartment, no closed walls to separate the rooms (we're talking kitchen, dining room, living room, not bedroom and bathroom). In the living room was 3 black leather couches, they formed a 3/4 square, with the coffee table in the middle.

Draco sat on the couch behind him, pulling her to sit beside him. His pull was a little harder then he intended, basically causing her to fall on him. After He sat up straight, she tried to get up so he just pushed her off him. "Who's a little baby on the floor"He teased, looking down at her. "Jerk"She muttered, getting up and dusting off her clothes. She sat on the couch across from his, glaring at him. "Where are we?" She asked. "Remember that restaurant we went to for Christmas, Queer Winds? It's two streets down"He said. "So we're in the Wizarding city?"She questioned. "It has a name'He told her, rolling his eyes. "Mind telling me the name oh great one?"She snapped. He smirked at her and shook his head. "I don't feel like sharing that type of information with you"Draco said. "Then I don't feel like sharing a house with you"She snarled, standing up and heading out of the room. She kept walking around the apartment, looking for a way out. That's when she discovered staircases in the Apartment. "You've got to be kidding"She mumbled. "Not at all Granger" He said from behind her. She spun around, glaring at him for sneaking up on her. "How big is this place?"Hermione snapped. He smirked at her.

"The whole building is my apartment"

She glared at him, furious. She tried to apparate but wasn't able to, which made her even more mad. "I wanna leave"She barked. "We're staying here this week, I closed off every other floor while you were wandering off"He told her. "You mean I can't leave?"She snarled. "Nope"He said, a smirk on his face. He reached for her wrists, grabbing them tightly and pinning them above her head. "I hate you"She snapped. "Save your words for later"A mischievous grin on his face. She glared at him as she tried to free her wrists. With one hand pinning hers, he had the other play with her hair. Seeing her angry just made him want to laugh. He later raised his other hand to cover her wrists, having both tightly gripping hers before leaning in for a long kiss. He held it as long as he could, nearly a minute before pulling back.

"You're a Jerk" She snarled, stomping on his foot and getting her wrists free before pushing him. He just smirked at her before walking away, out of the room. "Insensitive git"She mumbled under her breath as she massaged her wrists. She followed after him and saw him in a kitchen. It matched The same theme as the living room; Rich and modern. She watched him pour a glass of wine before he passed it to her. "I can't stay here all week"She told him. "What's your excuse?"He asked, drinking from his glass. "I told you last week, I have to clean the basement, Paint it, furniture it and make sure it's set up for me in May"She said. "In may? We don't finish school till June"He raised an eyebrow. She glared at him. "You really don't read the letters McGonagall sends do you?"She questioned. "She said that we, the 8th years, will be finishing school on April the 30th and we'll be going home on The first day of May"She explained. "Then I guess I'll rent out the apartment this week"He said. She bit her tongue before looking him in the eye. "I'm gonna be alone with Ginny this week, it's only gonna be us"She told him. He nodded slowly, not knowing what to do as the room became awkwardly silent. "I'll be back on Sunday, before we go back to Hogwarts"She assured him, putting her cup down. "When are you leaving?" He asked. "Soon, I have to be there before her"She explained. He nodded, putting his cup down and heading to the fridge. He pressed something on the top of the fridge. She raised an eyebrow at him before seeing a door open up on her left. "That's the way out, I'll be in the shower"He said before walking off. She rolled her eyes, she wasn't gonna feel bad for him, it wasn't her fault he forgot. She left through the door and apparated away.

She appeared in the alley way not too far from her house. She walked over and unlocked the door. She entered the house and saw Ginny sitting on the couch in the living room. "How are you here?"Hermione asked. "A little bitty bop and the door's open"Ginny told her. Hermione saw a plate of pie in her hands. "I got food to last us the week, Mum made them"She added. "So you just entered, filled up my fridge and came to watch tv?"Hermione questioned. "You taught me how to use one last year, I'm not just gonna read as I eat"Ginny scoffed. Hermione rolled her eyes, heading to the kitchen to get her own plate of strawberry pie. "You were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago, what happened?"Ginny asked, following her. "Dear Malfoy"Hermione mumbled. "You know we could've met up later"She smirked. "He wanted me to stay with him the whole week, like be in the apartment all week"Hermione sighed. "Guys are jerks, I was thinking of ditching them and becoming a lesbian"Ginny told her, drinking a cup of water. Hermione laughed. "That makes the two of us"She said. They sat down in the living room, trying to find something to watch. "I think you'd like Cinderella, it has some magic in it"Hermione suggested. "I watched a bit of it before you came, gave me some ideas for revenge"Ginny Smirked. Hermione scoffed, of course she'd find a way to included violence.

They watched a few movies, and around 12, they decided to head to Diagon alley. They were walking toward the ice cream store when something caught their eye. "Hermione, you might want to look at this"Ginny muttered, handing her the daily prophet. Hermione looked down at it and her hand flew to her mouth.

Parkinson Manor Burns To The Ground;
Mr. and Mrs.Parkinson sent to St.Mungos for healing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 329 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
391K 7.5K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...
266K 7.6K 45
Blaise Zabini has been tortured by his 'mother' and step fathers for years now and has anxiety and anger issues but hasn't told anyone, not even his...
471K 10.9K 76
HARRY POTTER FANFICTION After the war of Hogwarts, Hermione began to realize how little she had; Her parents kept their house but completely emptied...