Collide

By malfoyssbaby

When two enemies sharing a complicated childhood start living together. Will Davina and Draco learn how to co... More

INTRO.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17

Chapter 12

35 3 0
By malfoyssbaby

A/N This is a filler but an important one.

Pansy was sitting on the left end of the couch while Davina sat on the right end ,Both having the same blanket covering their legs with hot chocolate resting between their palms,they were having small talk about school ,Davina could tell that the Slytherin girl was holding on from saying whatever was on her mind.

"Pansy just spit out whatever's on your mind" Davina smiled and sipped her drink.

Pansy giggled "Am I that readable" ,"Very".

"Well umm Draco can say shit and he doesn't realize how he hurts the person in front of him ,I know you both have so much to discuss and fix ,But sometimes you have to ignore him and make him feel as if he is no one to know".

"Make him feel like he means nothing to you ,and he'll shut the fuck up", Pansy sipped her drink.

"It's not like I can ignore him all the time we live together ,We asked the headmaster to pair us with other people but he refused",Davina said with a sad smile.

Pansy's words were echoing in her mind. I know you both have so much to discuss ,Does she know why they're not friends anymore? Does she know they were even friends to begin with?

"Yeah but don't answer him when he talks to you" she winked and both of them laughed.

"Wait you know we were friends?"

"Yeah" Pansy answered histantantly.

"And he told you why he stopped talking to me?"

"Yeah..Maybe?"

"For fucks sake I don't even know why" Davina rubbed her neck with her free hand.

"It's not my story to tell Davina ,It's either him or your dad that can explain it to you"

"My father?" Davina felt like she was going to cry ,she closed her eyes and started to count to ten to suppress her tears from falling.

Everyone around her was keeping some sort of secret from her,whether it was her friends or family,she felt completely left out ,was she the black sheep ,some outcast?

No matter how big or small the secrets were she deserved to know what it was, I'm 17 for Merlin's sake,I'm getting my answers sooner than later.

How was her father and Draco keeping the same thing buried and not mention it?

"Davina" Pansy came between Davina's legs and wrapped her hands around the girls torso ,she started reassuring her that everything will be alright and there was no need to overthink it,her answers will come but she has to wait,Pansy whispered how amazing she is and how she has never met anyone like her before,she was the first girl to trust this fast.

Davina felt herself calm,she returned the hug and smiled softly to herself.

She finally met someone who understood her without saying words.

"Come on let's go sleep before that dick comes back" Davina chuckled and Pansy laughed.

The two girls changed to comfortable matching pajamas and cuddled in Davina's bed,Pansy fell asleep first nuzzling her head in Davina's chest ,while the brunette played with her short black hair.

Davina never let anyone sleep next to her ,she didn't trust herself not to wake up screaming or shaking.But,she trusted Pansy ,she wanted her to feel that she appreciated her.

Davina desperately needed someone to understand her and love her with all her flaws,deep down she knew no one would come close to Draco Malfoy but Pansy was a close second.

She didn't know when she slept but it was one of the best sleeps she had in a while but that didn't stop Draco Malfoy from invading her subconscious too.

It was a sunny day,spring was coloring the ground and every soul with beautiful pinks and oranges.The grass was freshly cut ,the trees were filled with delicious fruits that are ready to grab and eat.

She want sitting on the edge of her window admiring the way the flowers were blooming ,But she couldn't sit around and not do what was asked of her.

She quickly got up and started to tidy up her bedroom.

Davina just finished cleaning her room ,her mother came in "The Malfoy kid is coming over today", and left the room .Davina's face flushed in scarlet ,she was jumping on the bed excited to see her best friend.

She took out a piece of parchment and colored ink and wrote a list of things they need to do today.

Jump on the bed

Play in the field

Make cookies

Eat the cookies

Play with Smarty and Twinkle

After she wrote what they needed to achieve this day,she got up and folded the parchment in half, hid it under her bed .That was her usual hiding spot ,anything she didn't want her parents to find was under the bed.

She sprinted to her closet and picked out a light blue shirt and paired it with a white denim skirt,she did her hair.She always tries to look her best because Draco is always dressed well when she goes over.

Three knocks on her door and she knew that he arrived,The two kids made their own knocks to acknowledge their presence."Come in!".

Draco was wearing a baby pink shirt and black shorts ,his hair was messy .It wasn't his usual look ,he always had his hair gelled back.

He ran into her room and hugged the brunette ,He has always been taller than her ,her head was rested on his shoulder,her hands hugging his waist,His hands were on rested on her back hugging her as tightly as she was.

They didn't see each other since Draco and his family went to Germany for vacation,she missed him dearly.

"Nina Germany is so pretty" he pulled away,and sat on her bed,his smile stretching his porcelain face.

"Tell me about it Ricoo" she sat next to him ,Draco instantly started telling her about where they went,the beaches,the food and the people there,"My german lessons finally got to use" ,they both laughed.

"Did you get this shirt from there? I never saw you wearing pink!"

"Yes do you like it?" He stood up and did a 360 of his outfit.Davina laughed loudly and nodded.

"But it would've been better if you came with us" he said with a sad smile.

"That's okay you're here now" ,she stood up and pulled her to do list from under the mattress ,she held his hand and walked him to the yard.

The two kids started to play hide and seek ,then they started running after each other,Draco tripped and fell.Davina couldn't stop laughing and Draco followed her with as equal loud laughs,she helped him up and he pushed her down and layed next to her,they pointed out the shapes in the sky like they always do.

"Wanna bake some cookies" "Yes".

They walked hand in hand to the kitchen,their parents were sharing a drink there.

"Hello Davina" Mrs.Malfoy said while she hugged the girl "Hi Mrs.Malfoy"

"Oh darling you look beautiful" she smiled and sat next to her husband ,Davina put her head down and whispered a soft thank you.

"Me and Davina want to bake some cookies" Draco smiled at the girl and took her hand again.

"I will call the elves to help you,Lets go to my study" Niklaus took his glass and the others followed him.

"Mister Draco" Smarty came into the kitchen seconds later followed by Twinkle.

"Can you help us make cookies" Davina giggled

"We's would love too" Twinkle said ,the two elves started setting up the counter ,and laid the flour,baking powder,sugar,chocolate chips and the mixer.

Smarty and Twinkle guided the two kids ,instructing them with what to put in and how to mix it,Draco was mixing in the dry ingredients and Davina was mixing the wet mixture.

Soon after they were done with mixing in the two mixtures ,they got tired and asked the elves to finish it up if they pleased.

They went to Davina's room to wait for the cookies,she stood on the bed and ushered to the blond boy to follow her,not long until they were jumping on the bed with pillows fighting each other.

"Hit me harder" Draco said, waiting to be hit harder with the pillow "Oh",Davina hit him and he fell on the bed,he pulled her leg and she fell on top of him.

"Ouch Draco" she laughed ,she rolled off of him.The only sound echoing in the room was their breaths.

"Did you travel anywhere this year?" Draco asked.

"No"

"Your parents again?"

"Yeah same as every time ,It's fine Smarty and Twinkle were here.We played most of the time".

Draco came closer to the girl and hugged her,he knew that things at Davina's house were getting worse by time,her parents would tear each other apart with words that they didn't notice would cut their daughter too.

"I love you Nina",he kissed her head.

"I love you too Rico" she closed her eyes.

They gave each other nicknames when they were 7 as a joke.But, after awhile it was something they always called each other.

She woke up by Pansy telling her it was breakfast time at The Great Hall and they were serving cookies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348 22 15
Bellatrix Lestrange x y/n potter love story you are the sister to the famous harry potter but your house isn't griffindor it is hufflepuff. your bes...
79.1K 1.5K 23
'๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
405 19 19
~enemies to lovers~ Kate Oze was a girl who came from a rare pureblood family, their blood so pure - it had never seen muggle blood, her family was o...
1.9K 122 69
You are a hard-working Hufflepuff in your 4th year. You are nice to everyone and absolutely LOVE Herbology and Potions. You love to experiment with t...