Colder Than Ice [Fate x Male...

By Flase_King

Isfrid, a mysterious entity in the 10th century BC, the legends state if you did something to oppose the rule... More

Bio: Isfrid/Helcurt
Chapter 1: Return of The Deity of Ice
Chapter 2: Unwanted Reunion and Weird Feeling
Chapter 4: "What is love..?"
Chapter 5: The Bold Ice God
Chapter 6: The "Pendragons"
Chapter 7: Opposites & Shared Power
Chapter 8: Where is Mama?
One Year Timeskip Bio: Isfrid
Chapter 9: Reunion & Return
Chapter 10: [Finally] Going on a Date, Part I

Chapter 3: Isfrid, Sin of Gluttony and A Day at Chaldea

3.8K 53 17
By Flase_King

A/N: Just contains the usual C H A O S of Chaldea and BTW if Isfrid speaks something that you don't understand, he's just speaking latin.

3rd POV

It was a 'normal' day on Chaldea, masters and servants doing their everyday routine which vary from socializing, training or playing, it was just a normal day, but for a certain icy servant, it's was an irritating day, why? Because 1. It's hot, 2. His food supply just got more limited and 3. He was irritated by his long hair, he just sat down in his room thinking of a way to solve these problems, problem one is already solved because he was about to do something that make a certain hot head, chill, getting an idea, he goes into the bathroom and closed the door, in the bathroom nothing can be heard except the sound snipping.

Olga's POV

I was in the cafeteria, looking out for my glutton of a servant to get his supplies, looking around I can't find even a trace of him and when my eyes landed on Mordred and the Artorias (all of them), I can tell that Mordred is also looking for him. I was getting worried when suddenly the sound of the cafeteria doors open rung in my ears, looking at the door I saw a face that seems familiar but I can't put a finger on it, he had snow white hair that fades into icy blue, 3 hair clips that kept some strands of his hair to the left, his left eye was pure white while the other was cyan, he had a few scars on both his cheeks, wearing a whitish turtleneck, but he has an emotionless face.

(A/N: This will be the permanent look until further updates.)

Looking around he spots me and did a small wave, before heading to Emiya for his food.

Olga: Does he know me..? From the look on his eyes and the gesture, he surely does....

I eyed him down suspiciously, he waited eagerly for his food, most of the people in the cafeteria were surprised to say the least, but turned cautious, approaching the counter he started to talk to Emiya.

???: The usual, Emiya-sama...

Emiya: Do I know you..?

???: Yes.... Did my hair made you not recognize me..?

Emiya: Come'on cut the chase, just who are you....

???: *Sigh* It's me, Isfrid....

Everyone: ....Eh...?

Isfrid: I just find my old hair style irritating....

Saying I was shocked is an understatement, I was astonished, how can someone look so different  with just their hair cut off?! I looked around and saw most of them shocked while the others were confused, most noticeably, when I looked at Mordred she was covering her nose while heavily blushing before removing her hand, revealing a nosebleed then falling backwards.

Artorias: Mordred!!!

Olga: What happened to Mordred...?

Emiya: A-Alright.... I'll bring you your usual....

Isfrid: Gratias tibi.... (Thank you....)

Olga: He speaks latin..? I'll ask him later..

Isfrid left the line with his 'suppies' and headed towards my table, I can tell that the Artorias were shocked at the amount of food he has and Salter being the hungry queen that she is, walked up to Isfrid and.

Salter: Hey, Isfrid right..?

Isfrid: Yes...

Salter: I challenge you to an eating contest....

Isfrid: I would accept, but you hardly look like you can eat this much *points at his food*...

Salter: *points at her plate with a smug face*

Isfrid: I see.... I have underestimated you.... Alright, I'll do it.... Emiya-sama, can me and goth saber get a second..?

Cù: Goth Saber?!

Emiya brought them their seconds and they sat a few few apart.

Isfrid: Rules are simple, no getting help from anyone and if your opponent can't go on, then it's a win...

And with that they started their battle, at the start Salter was on the lead until Isfrid caught up but he was eating slowly while Salter ate faster.

Salter was about to finish when she suddenly gagged, she looked at Isfrid's food and saw that he was almost finished while she was having a hard time consuming what is left in her food.

Isfrid: Wisi enim ad cibum.. (Thank you for the food..)

Olga: I-I guess Emiya was right....

Emiya: *sigh* The winner is Isfrid.... *Mutter* More dishes to clean, I guess...

But to his, Isfrid carried the two buffets on each hand with ease and brought them to the kitchen to help him clean.

Emiya: W-Wait! Why are you-

Isfrid: It's the least I can do for feeding me your divine cooking....

Emiya just sighed before smiling and joing Isfrid on the kitchen chores.

*In the BG*

Artoria (S): Mordred! Stay with us! Oi!

Mordred: *dazed with a nosebleed* H-How can some be like that....

Artorias (L): Mordred! Mordred! Are you there?! Mordred!!! (A/N: guess the reference)

Mordred (in head):

(1:19-1:37 and replace jimin with Isfrid)

Mordred: *more nosebleed*

Mini-Timeskip BTYB:

(Bless your thy eyes)

It's been a few hours since Chaldea's new Sin of Gluttony was put to his throne and I was going to his room to ask if he can completely speak Latin. Arriving to his room, I saw that he literally froze his entire room!

Olga: I-I-Isfrid.... Wh-Why did you fr-freeze your r-room...?

Isfrid:  It's too hot Sea (Master).... I'm not very good at the hot weather....

Olga: I-I just wanted t-to ask, do y-you completely s-speak latin..?

Isfrid: Ita (Yes)

Olga: I-I see.... I'll b-be going n-now....

As I close the door, the warmth came back to my body as I mentally noted myself to tell Isfrid that if he's going to freeze his room, he'll put up a sign.

Olga: Sheesh.... I wonder if anyone can last longer than me in there....

And with that I continued my daily activities.

Mordred POV/Night time

After cleaning myself from the nosebleed from the idiot, I went my room and lied down on my bed thinking about other things to distract me, closing my eyes, my imagination started their thing and tried to fall asleep, after a minute of my mind making 'scenarios', my mind started to play a scene of me and Isfrid, I had my back against the wall and he held my chin up to look at him in the eyes while pinning me against the wall, I shoot up from my bed with a blush and threw my pillow on the wall then hugged my extra pillow.

Mordred: That stupid idiot....

I decided to go for a walk to get the idiot off my mind, as I arrive at an open balcony, I saw the idiot sitting on the railing looking the stars, I was about to approach him but he started to sing.

Isfrid: Shizumu you ni tokete yuku you ni

Futari dake no sora ga hirogaru yoru ni

"Sayonara" dake datta

Sono hitokoto de subete ga wakatta

Hi ga shizumi dashita sora to kimi no sugata

Fensugoshi ni kasanatteita

Hajimete atta hi kara

Boku no kokoro no subete wo ubatta

Dokoka hakanai kuuki wo matou kimi wa

Samishii me wo shitetan da

Itsu datte chikkutakku to

Naru sekai de nando datte sa

Fureru kokoronai kotoba urusai koe ni

Namida ga koboresou demo

Arikitari na yorokobi kitto futari nara mitsukerareru

Sawagashii hibi ni waraenai kimi ni

Omoitsuku kagiri mabushii asu wo

Akenai yoru ni ochite yuku mae ni

Boku no te wo tsukande hora

Wasurete shimaitakute tojikometa hibi mo

Dakishimeta nukumori de tokasu kara

Kowakunai yo itsuka hi ga noboru made

Futari de iyou...

Mordred: *casually approach him* Well that was interesting.

He turned around to see me standing behind him with my arms crossed.

Isfrid: What are you doing here..?

Mordred: N-Nothing! Just getting some fresh air..!

Isfrid: I see, if something is bothering you then please tell me, I'm here for you....

I felt my face heat and I was about to say something stupid but I stopped myself since he is not very good in expressing feelings so I let it off.

Mordred: I-If you're here for me, then I'm here for you too!!! *Cheeky smile*

Isfrid POV

*Badum*

What is this..? Why does my body feel warm..? Is my heat resistance getting weaker..? No that can't be it.... What is this..? When I saw her smile, I can feel my cheeks heat up and my heart beats faster, I need to find what is this or it may kill me someday....

<===E. O. C===>

Alright!!! Could Isfrid find this warm feeling within him? What would he do about it? How will the Icy Hunter deal with all this? Stay tuned for more "Colder than Ice"!!! If you haven't already, consider following it's free and you can always unfollow, only a small portion of you guys are following, so please consider following cuz it'll help me out allot! As always, if you guys want more chapters then be sure to vote for the current chapter and I'll try to make a new one ASAP!!!

With that being said!!!

•Sayonara Min'nā•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 631 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
68.3K 321 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...
17.8K 789 11
A celestial dragon, a being that could bring peace to the land of Babylon, ending the war against dragons and humans. But there was also the existenc...
246K 3.3K 96
(this is a fate fan fic) Shirou emiya the master of the Saber class servant from the fifth holy grail war and the winner of the holy grail usually th...