Mark of the Dead - 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒸�...

By Isle_Girlz_121

When Uma accidentally summons Maleficent, Mal and her friends have to save Auradon from Maleficent and her ev... More

The Fortune Cookies ~ Mal
Calling all the Monsters - Uma
The First Death ~ Evie
Dicks like Him ~ Jay
Contacting Harry?! ~ Gil
The Suicidal Victim ~ Carlos
666 ~ Mal
Light it up ~ Uma
Lesbian?! ~ Evie
Back on Track ~ Jay
Give it! ~ Carlos
Lost and Found ~ Mal
Beautiful ~ Uma
Nanotech ~ Evie
Africus ~ Jay
The Final Battle ~ 3rd Person
A/N

Finding ~ Gil

6 0 0
By Isle_Girlz_121

Odil just caught us calling the dead. Uh oh.

Odil: Why did you take my spellbook?

Me: We didn't, Mal did because she was missing Harry too much.

Odil: Does she ever read the side effects? They're very harmful.

Jay: Yeah, we're sorry. Is there any way to get her back?

Odil: Yes, and you have to do this correctly or she'll decay too quick. You need to gather three rare ingredients and you have seventy-two hours.

Carlos: Three days?!

Odil: Yes! 

Uma sighed. This is gonna be super hard because Mal is casting people to sleep and she has the scepter.

Odil: You need the ember, the sun drop flower, and a crow named Diablo.

Uma: Ok, easy. We all will split up.

I looked around and there were only five of us. One died. One poisoned.

Uma: Gil will come with me. Jay and Carlos will go together. Evie will be with...Jay and Carlos.

This felt so wrong because Harry was usually called out to Uma, but now I was the first mate. 

9:00 PM 

Me and Uma were walking across the woods, not saying a word because it was too awkward. At this point, Harry would interrupt and say something about shit.

Uma: Do you miss him?

Me: Miss Harry? Yeah, I miss him a lot.

Uma: What the hell did he do to deserve this? What?

Me: I don't know. He was an angel.

Uma: I know!

Uma broke into me. She cried every bit into me.

Me: Hey, it'll be okay. 

One of Uma's tears dropped on the grass and then, some light flashed. There it was. The glowing, sun drop flower. Uma started to sing a song to glow the flower.

The flower started to glow up. The flower bloomed and Uma carefully took it from the ground.

Uma: I miss him.

Me: Me too. Maybe there's a way to bring him back?

Uma: We tried once. We need to accept the fact he's gone already.

Me: Is his body cleaned? Like, not decayed?

Uma: It's been two months, it may not be decayed, but smell bad.

Me: Maybe when Maleficent dies, her soul can be brought, and we can bring Harry back!

Uma: Gil, that was the smartest thing you've said.

She hugged me tight and happily.

Uma: But, what about Mal and me? We've been together. 

Me: I don't know, it's up to you.

Uma: I guess I have to dump her. No hard feelings.

xxx: Hey guys!

Us: Ben?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 329 12
When the pressure to be royally perfect becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle of the Lost. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Ursula...
32.1K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
38.7K 480 28
Change was good. Change had started to happen. VK day was celebrated, the happy prospect of new Villain kids coming over to Auradon to have their ch...
71.7K 1.8K 52
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍 ⎢ ❝ There is no true love. ❞ ❝ Milo, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eyes? ❞ ❝ This isn't the I...