Avaricious Hearts

By clockwork_chaser

Story of Matthew Neil Vergara and Cleo Saskia Aragon. How far can you endure to reach for a star? SOME SCENE... More

Reaching for a Star
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Mama's Boy
Chapter 2: The Actress
Chapter 4: The Foreplay
Chapter 5: The Call that Ends it All
Chapter 6: The One He Loves
Chapter 7: The One He Left
Chapter 8: The One at the Background
Chapter 9: The Lie She Made
Chapter 10: The Confused
Chapter 11: The Kiss that Ignites the Fire
Chapter 12: The Blissful Union
Chapter 13: The Accident that Changed Him
Chapter 14: The Return of the One He Loves
Chapter 15: The Million Pesos Worth of Date
Chapter 16: The Date She Turned Down
Chapter 17: The Walk in the Sand
Chapter 18: The Smile that Holds a Warning
Chapter 19: The Decision She Made
Untitled Part 22
Chapter 20: The Day She Spent with Him
Chapter 21: The Mother at His Side
Chapter 22: The Man Behind the Camera
Chapter 23: The Floral Dress He Ripped
Chapter 24: The Song for Us
Chapter 25: The Wind Beneath Her Wings
Chapter 26: The Way He Defend Her
Chapter 27: The One He Used To Love
Chapter 28: The Realization
Chapter 29: The Mess I Made
Chapter 30: The Rejection
Chapter 31: The Strong Woman
Chapter 32: The New Model
Chapter 33: The Clingy Boyfriend
Chapter 34: The Necklace for Her
Chapter 35: The Strong Urge
Chapter 36: The Sensuality She Exhibits
Chapter 37: The Ring He Wants for Her
Chapter 38: The Revelation that Shocked Her
Chapter 39: The Butterfly Paradise
Chapter 40: The Way He Said Those Words
Chapter 41: The Move He Made
Chapter 42: The Dream Wedding Gown
Chapter 43: The Emotional Couple
Chapter 44: The Gift From the Husband
Chapter 45: The First Night He Loved His Wife
Chapter 46: The Disappointment
Chapter 47: The Surprise for Her
Chapter 48: The New Blessing
Chapter 49: The Name of Their Son
Chapter 50: The Party for the Girls
Chapter 51: The Intimate Dinner
Chapter 52: The One who Begged
Chapter 53: The Reconciliation
Chapter 54: The Healthy Baby Boy
Chapter 55: The Team Vergara
Skipper Clint Vergara
Marron Ninel Vergara
Clive Marjoram Vergara
Candice Marione Vergara
More From Chase ;)
Special Chapter (Part 1)

Chapter 3: The Cassanova

29.7K 565 36
By clockwork_chaser

WARNING: THIS STORY IS STRICTLY FOR MATURE READERS! STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER, EVERYTHING IS A LITTLE MORE OFFENSIVE... WORDS, SCENES, THEME, ETC. PLEASE STOP READING THIS IF YOU WILL COMPLAIN LATER THAT MY STORY IS A P0RNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL. THANK YOU

__________________

NEIL'S POV

I locked my gaze with the lady at the left end of the bar counter. She's intently watching me while I'm making out with Samantha, the sexy lady I just met here.

"Oh, Neil..." Sam sexily moaned as I squeezed her bosom a little harder.

I continue kissing her torridly while still looking at Saskia whose face is already bright red. By just looking at her, I knew that she wants me as well.

I can't blame her though. I gave her the most powerful kiss I can, last time we met. I gave her a kiss that will imprint her mind how hot I am and how much flame I can offer her.

I despise her type of woman. She's so desperate. I saw how she flirted with Kuya Nex. Was she that of need for a Vergara?

When we're on the orphanage, I can tell how bored she was. She's only doing that to make some connection with my Mom. And the way she responded to my sudden kiss, it seems that she can offer me her body for the security my name can guarantee her in her career. And now, she's seducing my brother as well. What a pathetic btch!

"Let's go to my place, darling" Samantha seductively whispered in my ears. She bit the tip of my earlobe.

I turned my attention from Saskia to Samantha.

I caress her cheek and smile sweetly at her. "What about at the back of your car?" I asked

I have no intention of spending my whole night with her. Not now that I found a nice playmate.

"Very well" she playfully smiled and bit my lower lup before dipping her tongue on my mouth. She's good. Well experienced and willing... my kind of girl.

I'm into women who are willing ro play with me without expecting anything in return. Those who'll be contented by sharing some flame with Matthew Neil Vergara and nothing emotional investment needed.

After breaking the kiss, she pulled me up and led me to the way at her car. She's so hot.

Kumaway na lamang ako sa mga nakakasalubong ko na kakilala at sumenyas na lamang kay Kuya Nex na ngumisI lamang. Bago kami tuluyang makalabas ng bar, tunapunan ko muli ng tingin si Saskia. Her eyes are dark with passion. I smirk at the thought of her wanting me and envying Samantha who's with me.

Nawala na sa isip ko si Sakia nang agad na lumuhod si Sam sa harap ko at kalasin ang belt ko.

Her car was parked at the VIP area. Walang nakakapagtaka doon dahil sikat na equestrian si Sam. I just hope na kung gaano siya kagaling sumakay sa kabayo niya, ganoon kagaling niya din ako sasakyan.

Walang ibang tao sa parking. Maaga pa kasi at ang lahat ay nasa loob pa ng bar at nagsasaya.

Sam unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper of my pants. She pulled my pants down, together with my boxers. I leaned at her car and watch her do her job.

She starts stroking my semi hardened member. She salaciously look up at me while licking the tip of my pet. I caress her hair and smile down at her. She starts taking the head of my pet. I grab her hair and put them together in a messy bun. I used my baller to tie her hair. She moaned and starts taking the half of my shaft. Her mouth is so warm and her tongue is expertly playing with my hardness, caressing the tip of my pet in a circular manner.

I let out a soft groan to encourage her to go on.

She starts to move her head back and forth. Taking more of me inch by inch with every thrust. I gently massage her nape.

I can feel that someone is watching us. I scanned the area and I got a glance of a silhouette quickly hid in a pillar.

"Get up, Sam" I seriously ordered her.

Nagtatakang tumingala siya sa akin.

"Someone's watching us" I informed her.

She grimaced. "I don't fcking care, Neil!"

I smirked. That's my favorite kind of btch.

"Let's get inside your car so I can pleasure you as well" I offered.

Tila kuminang ang mga mata niya. She moaned and searched her purse for the key of her car.

I sat on the backseat of her SUV and pulled her to sit astride me. Nakakandong siya paharap sa akin.

She eagerly grab my nape and kiss me hard on my mouth. I lifted her skirt up to her waist. She don't have anything on since her panties was already at my pocket. I removed it while we're making out at the bar counter.

She moaned and grind her hips when I bit her peaks alternately. I love how responsive she is to my touch. She's squeezing my shoulders and her nails are digging my skin, but I don't fcking care!

I let my fingers travel down up to the wetness of her folds.

"Oh... fck, Neil!" She moaned. I'm not sure if it's a protest or something else.

She moves her hips against my hand. I continue squeezing her bosom with my other hand and kissing and licking and teasing the other one.

I can fell how wet she is for me. Without any  further notice, I pushed my fingers inside her core which made her moan aloud with my sudden attack.

She cupped my head and kiss me hungrily. I start pumping my fingers in and out while my thumb caress the tiny nub of pleasure in a circular motion.

I'm satisfied with her moans of pleasure. It proves how good I am.

Not so long, I felt her coming on my fingers.

CLEO'S POV

I don't know what gotten into me. Bakit ba kasi sumunud-sunod pa ako?!

It's like I'm watching a live p0rn!

Neil is so hot and I wanna exchange position with that girl on his lap.

I felt my panties drenching with my own wetness while I'm watching how good he is.  I saw how his muscles flexed with his every move inside her pussy.

And his lips... I want to taste his lips once more!

Hindi naman ako dating ganito. Hindi naman aki hayok sa lalaki. Pero para akong nakulam mula nang halikan niya ako.

That kiss was the most wonderful kiss I've ever tasted. Every other man's kiss will fade in comparison with his.

Is it possible to be drawn like this to someone you barely knew just because of a strong sexual attraction?

I feel like touching my own wetness when I saw how the girl in his lap convulsed with her own 0rgasm.

And when I saw how he positioned her on top of him, I swallowed the lump in my throat. I saw how big his hard member is. And everyone said, the bigger the better. I wander how pleausurable his length will be inside me. And I am so aroused with my thoughs of him entering me, fcking me like a mad man. I feel like having my own 0rgasm by just merely thinking how good he'll feel inside my core.

The girl is pumping up and down in a hard and fast manner. She's throwing her head back while feeling the length of Neil within her. I hugged myself to prevent myself from shaking and from touching my own breasts.

I look down to see how my knees shook. And was shocked when I saw him looking straight at my eyes when I returned my gaze on them. His eyes are hooded with so much passion and lust. He smirked at my way and he ran his tongue at his lower lip, as if inviting me to join their little party.

Ngayon ako nakaramdam ng hiya sa ginagawa kong panonood sa kanila. Agad na tumalikod ako. Kamuntikan pa nga akong madapa dahil sa panlalambot ng mga tuhod ko.

Siya lang ang nakakagawa sa akin ng ganito. Siya lang angay ganitong kalakas na epekto sa akin.

Only Matthew Neil Vergara can do this to me... make me wet and wanting by just watching him fcking other girls, I wander what more if I am the one he's touching.

_________________
Feb. 17, 2015 (Tuesday) - 18:11

Neil at the media :)

Next Chapter: The Foreplay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.8K 51
"The essence of my existence is excellence" Those were the words that she carried for almost 25 years. Kung wala ang tatlong iyon, she couldn't be wh...
1.8M 72.3K 46
"People really do wrong decisions when it comes to love. Nagiging matapang, minsan naman ay nagiging duwag. I kept on saying that I love him but I wa...
633K 42.3K 9
Beneath a broken mask lies the truth behind the façade, and while masks can conceal pain, they cannot mend wounds. In the end, no mask was worth the...
27.8M 1M 62
(Game Series # 4) Charisse Faith Viste believes in working hard. She does not believe in luck, only hard work. Bata pa lang siya, nasanay na siya na...