Married in Lockdown (COMPLETE...

By chaexjune

A forced marriage to avoid humiliation. A rushed marriage because of a pandemic. A loveless marriage between... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
Author's Note 2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
MiL's FinalΓ©
πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€

37

1.1K 58 2
By chaexjune

Park Jimin's POV

"You have another 14 days annual leave?!", I asked in shock after Chaeyoung revealed it to me.

She nodded and smiled, "Now, can you release me? I need to take a bath and get ready for work, Jimin."

I shook my head and whined bitterly, "If I had known you have a lot of annual leave, I'd write 21 days instead of a week on your leave form."

Chaeyoung giggled before hitting my arm, "Don't try to do that, okay? Namjoon oppa wouldn't approve that long leave."

I grinned to hint that I might do it next time before I hugged her close in my arms. Her head was buried on my chest as I kissed the top of her head. Her muffled voice made me laughed as I finally let her free to get up from the bed.

"I will have to set a rule for you starting now. No hugs when we sleep. You'll never let me go.", she said as she threw her pillow to my face.

"I don't like that rule. That's unfair, Rosie.", I replied as I watched her walking to the bathroom with her towel in hand.

"You like it or not, you have to accept it. I can't go to work if you keep hugging me like there's no tomorrow, Jimin.", she said before she closed the door on me.

I got up and walked to the bathroom door leaning on it before I tell her, "If like that, I have a rule too."

Chaeyoung opened the door back startling me as she peeked her head out, "What rule?"

I smiled and pinched her cheeks before I said, "Let me send you to work and pick you up from work."

She stepped back and pulled my hands away from her face before she nodded. "Okay. Now, let me have my shower and you probably can prepare breakfast for me..", she said as she slowly closed the door with a smile.

"Sure, my queen.", I said as the door is completely closed and Chaeyoung shouted a sweet thank you from inside.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

My face has been feeling warm and looked red on the others' eyes for the whole day at the hospital. It was all because of Hoseok who saw me with Jimin when we arrived in the morning at the lobby. He kept telling everyone he met that I just had a good one week honeymoon at home. How I wish I could zip his mouth from telling everyone that Jimin stole a kiss on my cheek after opening the car door for me.

"Oppa, what else do you want? I'm leaving.", I said as I picked up my bag and get ready to go down to the lobby.

"Oh, nothing. I just...want to tell you your husband is at the day room with Namjoon and Chanyeol hyung.", Hoseok said as he took off his white coat and put it on his chair.

"What? My husband is here already?", I asked him in surprise.

Hoseok looked at my shocked face and asked why I reacted like that.

"Well, I thought...he's still on his way here. Anyway, oppa. Thank you for telling me. See you tomorrow.", I waved my hand at him on my way out of the room.

While on my way to the day room at the second floor, my mind is thinking of what Jimin was doing with two of my senior colleagues. I wondered how he can be with them when I never introduced them to him especially Chanyeol. Did he come here early to get to know with my colleagues?

"Oh, there's Chaeyoung.", Namjoon said as he saw me approaching them.

Jimin turned around and smiled widely as I walked up to him.

"Hi, Rosie.", he said as he grabbed my hand while I just smiled quietly watching the other two men who were watching us.

"Seems like you two are leaving now, Chaeyoung's shift ended already.", Namjoon said as he looked looked his watch briefly.

"Yeah, I'm actually here waiting to take her home. So...guys, if you'll excuse us.", Jimin said to them. "It was nice meeting you, Chanyeol-ssi. You too, Namjoon-ssi.", he added as he tilted his head a little to bow at them before leaving.

I did the same to the seniors before I followed Jimin to go to the parking area. On our way there, we had a little chat along the way.

"How's your day?"

"Mmm, hectic. You?"

"Hmm, lonely."

"Lonely, huh? You don't have work today?"

"I have but I'm lonely at home."

"Sheesh, so what? You want to go to the HQ and work in the office instead?"

"No, I want to work from home and have you around by my side."

"No way! You didn't go and met Namjoon oppa to apply for more leave for me, did you?"

Jimin laughed as he pointed at me to get inside the car as he has opened the door for me.

"Tell me first, you didn't do that, right?", I asked him with a serious tone.

He smiled, "No, I didn't. I just met him and had a little chat. Which is not involving you taking more leave."

I stared at him sharply before he told me that I can just call Namjoon and asked him to be sure for myself.

"It's okay. I believe you.", I said as I fastened the seatbelt on and took off my face shield.

Jimin closed the door and got into his seat next to me. He started the car while I checked my phone for whatever I missed to see today. It took me a minute before I realized that Jimin was staring at me and did not drive yet from the parking spot.

"Jimin, why aren't you driving yet?", I asked as I turned to face him.

"I'm sorry, I just...got mesmerized by your side profile, Rosie.", I faked a laugh at his answer.

"You better start driving now or I will throw you out of my car and drive home by myself.", I said to him before I massaged my shoulder and told him how tired I am today.

Jimin finally started to drive and uttered something in a low volume, "Such a fierce and cute lion at the same time.."

"I heard that.", I spoke loudly on purpose. "Where's your phone, Jimin?", I laid the palm of my hand on his pocket and took the phone from him.

"What are you doing?", he asked while focusing on the road.

I dialled his number and looked at the name appeared on his phone screen.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁

I showed it to him as he took a glance at me. I ended the call and took his right hand while we were at the traffic light. I put his thumb on the screen and it unlocked his phone for me.

"This name you saved for me should be changed.", I said as I typed in a new name to save.

Jimin chuckled before trying to take a look at it but I pushed his face to stay focus on the road.

"I don't understand why you put a chipmunk and a lion beside my name.", I locked the phone before putting it back inside his pocket.

"Because you are like those animals. A cute chipmunk and a fierce lion at the same time.", he said as I rolled my eyes at it.

"Stop it, Jimin..", I said as I did not really like how he described me with animals even though a chipmunk is cute.

"Okay, ma'am.", he said as he turned up the volume of the radio as a sign that he will stop talking with me.

However, I remembered I needed to ask him something so I turned down the volume back.

"I just remember, did you come to the hospital early, Jimin? Because you didn't wait at the lobby and you were at the day room with Joon oppa and Chanyeol oppa.", I asked him as I turned my body to the side to have a better look at him.

He smiled and nodded.

"What were you doing there?", I asked.

"I was lonely at home so I came to the hospital half an hour before your shift ended. I wanted to see your workplace and look at you working in secret but...I met Namjoon-ssi and that tall guy..."

"Chanyeol oppa.."

"Yeah, Chanyeol..."

"You sounded like you don't like him.", I replied as Jimin sounded different when he said Chanyeol's name.

Jimin looked at me and shook his head, "No, I'm okay..with him. Really."

I observed his face and he looked out the window to avoid me.

"Chaeyoung, I know I have a good side profile but don't stare at me like that, please.", I scoffed at his proud statement.

"Chanyeol oppa is a good senior to me. Even before I start my residency. We've been friends since my first year at the university..."

"Umm..Chae, can we not talk about him?", Jimin cut me off from sharing him a story about Chanyeol.

I smiled a little before I spoke up again, "Then, can we talk about Namjoon oppa?"

I slipped my hand on his hand and put my head on his shoulder. I could feel the tension in the car is bad so I tried to cool it down with this little touch on his skin.

"Why do you want to talk about these men?", Jimin replied after a moment.

"Then, who do we talk about? Jungkook? Oh yeah, how's he doing? I haven't heard of him for quite a while.", I knew what was on Jimin's mind but I wanted him to be open about it himself so I purposely provoked him.

"He's fine.", that was the only thing he replied about Jungkook to me.

I suppressed my laugh and brought more fuel to the fire in him, "Can we talk about my father's assistant, Taehyung oppa?"

"What about him?", Jimin asked.

"Well, he came to the hospital during lunch and visited me. He brought me food, he said my dad sent it to me..."

"Chaeyoung, are you doing this on purpose?", Jimin cut me off for the second time.

"Doing what on purpose?", I innocently asked him.

"Talking about other guys to me?", he replied.

I turned my face to look at his face and saw the gloomy expression on him.

"You're doing it on purpose, right?", he asked the same question again.

I giggled before I put my head on his shoulder again, "Are you jealous?"

He did not answer it.

"Is that why you came to the hospital? To see me secretly and find out who is close to me.", I questioned him before I realized that he is taking a long road home tonight. "Jimin, did you purposely take a long road home?", I added when I realized what he was doing.

He stopped the car at the roadside and checked the time, "I went to the hospital just to watch you and maybe get to know your friends there too. But...I can't believe how you got a lot of male than female as your closest friends. I'm not going to lie I'm a little...jealous."

I let out my laugh when he finally admitted his jealousy to me.

"Then, you shouldn't stop me when I'm telling you about them. Only then, you'll know the truth and stop being jealous.", I told him before I teased him. "Park Chanyeol, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, those are the ones you already met. There's a lot more you don't know of.", I said as I can see him shaking his head and sighed in response.

"The time now is 10.20. We have an hour and 40 minutes before the curfew hours start. Tell me about those guys before we reach home.", Jimin told me while I laughed at him for being jealous for no reason.

🥀🥀🥀

Alright, so...I've been GONE for 2 days and back now. Hi, my dear readers! 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
193K 11.3K 41
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
155K 6.1K 33
Book 1. ──────────── "Loving someone is hard. Loving one another is harder because they have to go through many obstacles which either end up ruining...
74.3K 3.6K 53
A Forced Marriage. The word 'Forced' itself sounds Unpleasant. But to be forced in a Marriage is more than unpleasant. What forced marriage brings is...