Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Saved By the Bell

3.6K 102 26
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 5 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto went to his bed as he turned off the lights trying to get some early sleep a minute later the desk lamp was turned on as then a body landed softly next to him.

Naruto shivered as he knew who was sleeping next to him.

His wife!

"Freaking hell I married to jack the ripper" Thought Naruto as he trembled knowing that she is looking at him.

He was right because Kyuubi back in her human was looking at him. She then put an arm over him after she turned off the lights as she felt him flinch making her sigh.

"Didn't you like it" Said Kyuubi making Naruto eyes go wide while his back was turned. He turned around and looked right at her.

He was a brave man looking at her in the eye after what he experienced.

"You tortured Mizuki as you basically scavenged his insides" Said Naruto who gritted his teeth trying to hold back to scream at her or just scream in terror.

"You saw my hybrid form....you aren't scared" Said Kyuubi ignoring her husband's question as she saw Naruto shake his head furiously.

"I DON'T CARE HOW YOU LOOK LIKE" screamed Naruto as he carried on this time he quieted down "I knew who I was with it doesn't matter what you are....who I'm I to judge" making him look downcast clearly showing how disturbed he was.

Kyuubi smiled brightly like a thousand suns.

"He doesn't care about how I look....that's rare" thought Kyuubi who smiled learning something new about her husband every day.

She liked this marriage thing....although he is her vassal she can get used to call him her husband.

"Answer the question" said Naruto shaking Kyuubi out of her thoughts.

Kyuubi looked at her man as she decided to tell him what he needed to know as here was a man who didn't care what she looked like.

She didn't want to lose a man like that.

Not ever!

She sighed as she looked Naruto in the eye "Mizuki....after the incident with you. I wanted to show him what a real demon is.....you're not one I am"

As all of a sudden two hands shot out to grab her cheeks making her blush although Naruto didn't see that because it was dark.

She was relieved because of that.

"Look Kyuubi...you're a demon I get that and I can't stop you from doing what you do." Naruto took a breath before he put his head against her making said woman blush furiously for the first time.

"But please don't do that....or just tell me we can sort something out because after all we are husband and wife....or I am just your vassal"

Kyuubi's was stricken for the first time as her eyes went wide as her thoughts was on one thing

"We will sort it out....We are husband and wife"

"Ohhh Naru-kun" blushed Kyuubi happily for the first time.

"Ok Kyuubi" said Naruto to his wife although it will take time to get used to.

"Kisara" said Kyuubi making Naruto raise an eyebrow as he asked her what she said.

"My name is Yoko Kisara" Naruto smiled as he introduced himself.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto. Nice to meet you Kisara-Chan" Said Naruto who daringly hugged her.

Kisara's eyes went wide as she felt a new feeling

She felt complete.

They then resumed to sleep but before Naruto asked her a question that was on his mind ever since they got married.

"Kisara-Chan when I chained you. You could have easily got out right" Said Naruto with his back turned as suddenly an arm started to wrap around him as said arm used its fingers to play with his back.

"Hmmmm....thats right Naruto-Kun" Making said man's eyes go wide

"What would have happened if I went all the way" Kisara grinned as she said "Well Naruto-Kun that depends as I was just seeing what kind of person you were?"

"When you stopped you met, no surpassed my expectation of you" Said Kisara as Naruto sternly asked again "If I didn't stop you what would have happened"

The kyuubi then smiled as she put her chin on Naruto's shoulders and whispered in his ear demonically

"You would have been dead before you landed the ground"

Naruto's eyes went wide in fear as he quickly closed his eyes to go to sleep.

Wishing the day will be over already.

Middle of the night

In the middle of the night while Naruto was snoring lightly.

Kisara can be seen awake as she sat up looking at her former host, now vassal/husband.

She suddenly caressed his sleeping face giggling as she wiped a drool from his mouth.

"All I have to do now is let him accept my "little problem" ehehehe" giggled Kyuubi thinking about the time Naruto was disturbed of her action.

"What a great husband you will be my vassal"

Kyuubi slept as she held Naruto on her grand firm yet soft assets.

Naruto slept comfortably tonight

While Kisara slept happily

Both not knowing that the calm is over and the storm is yet to come...

Training ground 7

"WHERE IS THAT BAKA!" Sakura shouted like as she stood near Sasuke much to his ire and to their surprise Kakashi was there was well.

The two other academy teams were also gathered as apparently their Senseis wanted all three teams to train together.

"I don't think your team is really cut out to be Genin if that punk is in your team Forehead your lucky Sasuke-Kun is in your team." Saud Ino who smiled victorious to her rival as Sakura just turned to Ino and surprisingly just nodded as she also believes the same thing.

Asuma sighed as he finished another cigarette while Shikamaru looked ready to fall asleep muttering how troublesome it is to wake up while Chouji continued eating chips. They along with Team Eight, and most of team seven had been waiting for an hour for Naruto to show up"

"Ah man....I'm training with the Tornado I wish we just leave" Sighed Kiba sorely as Akamaru whined feeling sorry for him.

Kurenai looked at her student pondering why he is like this. Hinata answered her Sensei's question as she told her what Naruto done to him

"Ahahahaha he put you in the trash...man he is cruel" laughed Anko as Kiba lowered his head in embarrassment.

"Anko leave the poor child alone he had enough as it is" Said Kurenai inwardly trying not to laugh.

Kakashi all of a sudden started to walk out of the area as Sakura screamed out to where he was going.

He ignored her however as he looked serious at the moment. The Jounins noticed as they went to him leaving their students for a while.

Sasuke, Shikamaru and Shino noticed but the last two ignored it anyway while the Uchiha can be seen narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

"Kakashi where are you going" asked Asuma while the Jounins gathered round.

"I'm going to look for him....I heard from the Hokage that he is like this" Said Kakashi intending to find his delinquent student.

"I know where he lives" Said Anko surprisingly astounding her colleagues

"You do?" Said Kakashi as Anko nodded smiling while grabbing hold of Kurenai suddenly.

"Hey....what are you" Kurenai was interrupted as Anko said that she and Kurenai will go and get him as she then ran off dragging the red eyed woman with her.

"What was that about" Said Asuma while Kakashi shrugged bringing out his signature orange book making the smoker sigh.

Konoha market

"Anko do you really know where he lives" Said Kurenai not knowing why she is going along.

Anko looked at her friend and smiled "Nope!"

"Just as I thought" sighed Kurenai as Anko carried on "But we are going to find out"

And thus the search for the Shinobi delinquent has begun.

The home of NaruFemkyuu

"ARRRRGGHHH shit I am late!" screamed Naruto frustratingly raiding his closet.

"Naruto....darling what are you doing at this hour" Said Kisara tiredly as she groggily woke up

"ITS 12.00 IN THE AFTERNOON" screamed Naruto at his Mistress/wife

"Ahhh baby that's not how you talk to your owner or wife for that matter" giggled the Kyuubi as she saw Naruto fall in the floor trying to put on his trouser too quickly.

"Alright let's make you breakfast or lunch" Said Kisara as she got up to go to the Kitchen

"I don't want breakfast I will eat later" Said Naruto making his wife sigh "You are going to eat Naruto"

"I am not going to eat! its late" as suddenly he felt the air turn cold

"You...are going to EAT" Said Kyuubi demonically while the atmosphere froze

"Yes Ma'am" Said Naruto submissively as he cowered while he gulped.

"Good" Smiled Kyuubi as time moved on again

"Damn her anger makes the world stop" thought Naruto sighing in relief while he wiped his forehead thanking god it's over.

She was one scary woman as he again wished that it was a dream.

"Naruto breakfast is ready....." Kisara's voice can be heard from the Kitchen

"COMING" screamed Naruto as he ran not wanting to face her anger.

Ichiraku's Ramen stand

"Welcome to ichiraku's" greeted Ayame to Kurenai and Anko

"Ahhh sorry we are not her to eat!" said Kurenai trying to hold back Anko from ordering

"Then what are you here for" Asked Teuchi as he came out from the kitchen

"Do you know where Naruto lives" asked Anko.

This made the father and daughter tense but it was noticed by both Jounins as they nodded at each other.

"Why do you want to know where he lives" asked Ayame looking at both Jounins suspiciously

"Well he is late for a meeting for starters and where are looking for him" Said Kurenai

"Then you should wait for him he will come" Said Teuchi sternly dismissing both women

"But" Anko was rudely interrupted by Ayame "Why are you asking us go to the Hokage!" Ayame looked angry as Anko looked to respond but was ushered out by Kurenai as she bowed and left.

"What their problem anyway" Said Anko not liking the ramen girl's attitude

Kurenai looked on as she sighed "Let's just go ask the Hokage" but was interrupted by a voice

"Are you looking for Naru-Nii" Smiled a toothless kid with his little friends.

Anko smiled "Why yes"

At Naruto's apartment

The atmosphere was tense as husband and wife continued to eat breakfast.

"Hey Kisara...I felt my chest itch last night and all of a sudden THIS CAME OUT" screamed Naruto pulling out his T-shirt showing his well-developed chest. At his upper body laid a tattoo it had a small nine tailed fox covered around a circle.

Kisara giggled as she inwardly blushed at his figure making said boy more frustrated.

"Naruto... well that's a mark that shows you are mine" Naruto sighed at her possessive nature "can you tell me more about this Vassal thing"

Kisara slightly looked up while she at her cereal "Well Naruto I already told you what the unity entails that mark just shows others that you and I are one see

Kisara once she finished eating tried to take off Naruto's shirts she was wearing as suddenly Naruto screamed at her to stop "OK that's enough I get it!" said a red faced Naruto.

Kisara just giggled at her husband's innocence even though he seen her body as much as she seen his.

"Hey Kisara" said a serious voice. Kisara looked at Naruto shrugging off what she was thinking.

"What happened to Mizuki" Kisara inwardly was surprised as she tried to bring out an excuse.

"Ding Dong" the doorbell rang interrupting their discussion. "I get it you just stay right here" Said Naruto who then left to get the door leaving the Kyuubi no Kitsune to her thoughts.

"Saved by the bell" Kisara sighed as she thought about her latest patient .

She will get to him later as she had a surprise for him.

"You sure this is the place" said Kurenai as she clearly didn't like what she saw.

They were at the slums of Konoha where lots of criminal activity ensued.

"Yup Naru-Nii lives here" smiled a cheerfully Moegi Kurenai looked at the Kids and asked them if they were not scared at coming to these parts of the village.

"Well...um we are but" said the snoot nosed Udon contemplating his thoughts.

"Boss will protect us" Said Konohamaru as he punched his fist in the air. Moegi nodded "That's true Boss is very strong"

"Yeah like an action hero" said Udon making Konohamaru bump his head "We are not kids anymore Udon we are part of Boss's group now"

Kurenai giggled while she thought "Naruto is well-liked by these kids"

"Action hero huh is he that strong" Said an amused Anko. Konohamaru not liking her tone responded that his boss can kick her ass. Anko not liking people saying that to her screamed "WELL IF I SAW HIM HE WILL FALL IN 10 SECONDS FLAT"

"10 seconds huh" said a voice behind her. Everyone looked and saw their topic of discussion

Anko and Kurenai froze as the kids screamed at their boss running and hugging him

"Easy there kids....what did I tell you not to come here alone" Scolded Naruto

"But boss...we just wanted to see you" whined Moegi

"Yeah boss we like to play ninja with you" said Konohamaru as then the kids nodded cheerfully.

"You like to play ninja" Said Anko who giggled at Naruto trying to annoy him

Naruto just looked confused at her "Well yeah if they want their just kids" Anko went quite as she didn't have anything to say while Kurenai just looked on.

Naruto knelt towards them breaking the news that he can't come "Hey kids sorry I can't play these ladies are here to take me because I'm late you see" the Kids whined but then hoped because Naruto said he will play with them after.

"Your surprisingly good with Kids Naruto" Said an amazed Kurenai.

Naruto well he just scratched the back of his head as he lightly blushed "Nah its nothing" and then laughed lightly.

Anko and Kurenai looked at one another clearly surprised

"Is this Naruto"

"Ummmmm what are your names" Said Naruto scratching his head again embarrassed

"Well since you don't know us I'm Yuhi Kurenai and this is my friend Mitarashi Anko" gestured Kurenai

"The most awesome Kuniochi Anko at your service Tornado" Anko Boldly responded as she then shook Naruto's hand

"It's Naruto.....Uzumaki Naruto" Smiled Naruto who then told the kids to run off as he and the Jounins have business to tend to.

The Kids nodded and ran off screaming their goodbyes.

Naruto looked at the two Jounins as he sighed all of a sudden this raised the eyebrows of said Jounins.

"Well can you go ahead....I catch up" said Naruto wanting to tell the lady inside he is going.

"No way you're coming with us" said Anko not taking no for an answer

"That's right Naruto....you are very late, 3 hours perhaps" Said Kurenai making the Naruto's eyes go wide.

"What just a second I need to get my jacket" Said Naruto as he went back inside

The two female Jounins stood outside politely waiting.

Well Kurenai was but Anko wanted to go inside.

Back inside

Naruto met Kyuubi at the hallway as she was watching the conversation surprisingly not being found out.

"Kisara I am going yeah" Said Naruto looking at his wife.

Kisara nodded as she suddenly hugged him much to Naruto's surpise

"Have a nice day...Naruto-kun" Kisara turned away as walked back in the living room leaving a surprised looking Naruto behind as she never added a suffix to his name. He rushed back inside the living room looking at the Kisara who sat to watch some television.

"If you need anything you know where I will be" Kisara Nodded as he then went back to the two Jounins.

"Do want anything to drink before we go" Said Naruto to the two Jounins as they then looked at each other as Anko asked for some.

Naruto went back inside to bring out a bottled of water and gave it to her Anko thanked him thus the set out to the meeting.

When they left Kisara can be seen at the window with a serious look as she then disappeared.

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 274 8
Naruto starts having recurring dreams during a mission about a certain lovely Hyuga; and it's not the one he's married to. Fortunately, they're just...
1.7K 139 15
Traveling through countless worlds, doing business and exchanging goods. Follow Uchiha Kenzo on his adventure. Uchiha Itachi: "I want to buy the Eter...
75.7K 2.3K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
133K 2K 19
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. The Council wary that Suki Uchiha might betray the Leaf again, issued an ultimatum. She could marry Naruto, the only person capa...