Hiding The Mafia's Son

Autorstwa prezsss

Being a rape victim is a calamitous experience anyone can endure. Rape is a barbaric crime. Neither becoming... Więcej

Synopsis
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47

Chapter 40

2.1K 50 10
Autorstwa prezsss

Hi Asters! How long has it been? I apologize for the very slow updates... AS ALWAYS. Sinulat ko 'tong story na walang direksyon kaya nahirapan talaga ako. At baka nga naguguluhan kayo sa flow. I didn't even expect na may magbabasa nito.

Anyways, again, I apologize. Here 'ya go!

******

I forcefully kicked and blow a punch aiming to the weak spot of my opponent which make my fight far more easy and faster.

When a metal blade sparked under the setting sun, I ducked, twisted my hips backwards in a deadly manner giving that merciless kick straight to the guy's jaw making his bones crack at the impact. I wasn't contented though. I roughly grabbed his wrist that held the knife which he dropped. I pulled him forward and when I was contented with the distance, I elbowed his nape earning a grunt of pain from him.

I know he is in between of consciousness and oblivion now.

I was not done though. I lifted my left foot and positioned myself wherein he is facing my ass and his hands in between my knees. I gripped his hand and twisted it that caused his bones to break. He tried to claw my side with his other hand but I was quick to grab it. I consumed the distance between me and the nearest tree without letting go of his hands. I lifted myself as I step to the tree bringing him with me. Which was easier because his one hand was in between my knees which means my womanly strength will not be agonizing.

When I was mid-air his body crashed to the tree. When I was about to drop I forcefully step on the nearest branch sending myself back in the air and I repositioned us both. I used all of my strength to throw him in the air too. When his body faced the clouds, I flipped in the air a few times before sending all my strength into my right foot landing into his chest and we both dropped into the ground. He crashed though while I had a smooth landing. The poor man died, his eyes open. Blood gushed from his nose, eyes and mouth. All his bones broken.

"It didn't occur to me that you can kill a bit... brutal madáme," Greg commented. Careful with his choice of words.

I did not answer him. I know it was unnecessary. I am just so mad, so frustrated that I have to let off some steam to think rationally. The opponent is twice my size and he is stronger than me so I resorted in using the air and wind as my apprentice to... end his life.

That sounds morally wrong.

I saw Aki wiping off the blood in his hands using one of his opponent's shirt, which I assumed, he took off from him to use it as a wipe. His innocent cold blue ice looked at me and glanced at the guy I killed. He said nothing as if it is normal.

He is creeping me out, really.

I sighed. "Where are they Greg?"

"I am afraid I can't tell you that madáme. I was given a direct order to bring you and the young lord in a safe place. Sir Villafuente per se."

I gave him my coldest stare. If I need to use my second hand power to get what I want, I will. I was relieved and at the same time guilty when I saw how it affected him. "Greg, whose butler are you?"

"Of course, yours madáme. But-"

"Then my request-- no, my command is not a direct order?"

He was conflicted. I know that. Both Zykiel and I are his boss. Pero alam ko rin na si Zykiel and tunay niyang amo.

I am sorry Greg.

"T-they are in the hospital until now."

Hindi na ako sumagot at binalingan si Aki na ngayo'y nasa tabi ko na. His eyes were unsettled like something is not right. He kept scanning the area looking for that 'something wrong'.

"Aki"

He didn't heed any attention to me. Until his eyes settled in that big tree at the distance. He neared to it as I followed him. Confused as to what he is up to or what he noticed that we, or I, didn't notice.

"Shit."

"Aki! Your language." I reprimanded him.

He acknowledged my correction but he is more focused on the tree. I scanned it too but I did not see anything suspicious. I was about to give up when I saw nothing until I noticed that unusual part of the tree. As I scanned it again I realized that the tree itself is suspicious.

Sure, the outer bark looks-- real. But when you inspect it closely you'll realize it was artificial. Aki traced the cracks in the trunk and stopped at a certain crack. He then pulled the edge of an outer bark and to my horror, the tree revealed a door. A door of a fucking elevator!

I gasped in shocked while my son smirked. It is not just the bark that was artificial. The tree itself is artificial! Sinuyod ko ng tingin ang malaking puno. Mula sa mga ugat na nakaangat papunta sa katawan, sa mga sanga, sa mga dahon hanggang sa pinakatuktok. How the hell an artificial tree was standing strong amid the real trees as if it blends perfectly fine giving off an impression of a real tree!? And it was this big to add with that!

Now I wonder how many artificial trees is here. Or are they all artificial? I walked to the nearest tree and inspected it just to know that it is a real tree. Well, it is like a circle of friends. Some are real friends, some are fake. They mean to deceive you.

"Amazing. So, this is why."

"What do you mean by that Aki?"

He didn't answer me. He pushed a button instead and wait for the door to open before stepping in. I followed suit waiting for him to answer but it was Greg who did the favor.

"This place is secluded. It is not easy to reach here in such numbers using aircrafts or ships and boats. Besides, we'll know if more people are coming because it is just not hard to tell-" he shrugged. "-considering the noise and all. That's why it was unusual that Juko's men kept coming as if their number is not lessened at all. Besides, it'll take more time. Unless there is a fast way."

"And 'this' is the fastest way." I concluded.

So, that explains it.

They did not answer me. The elevator stopped and we stepped out when the door opened. We were greeted by a narrow hallway. Judging by the type of lights and the darkness, I presumed we are underground.

Aki was about to go first but Greg didn't let him. "You both stay behind. We don't know what's ahead."

We didn't argue. We just followed him until we reached the end of it. But as we walked pass it, I noticed few more doors which I am sure it leads to wherever it is. I am just not sure why Greg is certain that it is the door at the end of this narrow hallway that we should approach instead of the other doors we passed by. And Aki is not saying anything about it.

So I just trusted them both.

When Greg opened the door a scent of burning immediately attacked my nostrils with a faint smell of medicines.

A hospital.

I was alerted immediately. Aki and I followed the confused Greg. Though he was confuse as to why there is a hallway under a tree from the middle of nowhere that leads to the hospital, he was certain where to go that brings us to where Zykiel and the other.

Now, the curiosity as to where the other doors is leading consumed me.

I am already expecting an attack since this is the place where the main event is happening so I wasn't really surprised when daggers are sent flying toward us.

We avoided it effortlessly.

Another set of kicks, punches, broken bones, gunshots, blades, bloods and grunts of pain can be witnessed at the moment.

I am just hoping this will end soon. I am sick of it.

We are nearing at a particular door as we busied ourselves how to get away with the unending fight with, I now presumed, infinite numbers of opponent. Hindi sila nauubos. Parang hindi man lang nababawasan. I can sense tiredness in Aki and Greg too even they are fighting with agility. I must admit I am also tired. We've been fighting almost the whole day. The eagerness to end this driven me more.

"Shut up you ungrateful son of a wench!"

I was distracted when I heard Tita Shirra's voice laced with loath, pain and frustration. The guy I was fighting with took that to his advantage and give me a blow in my stomach followed by a punch across my face.

I fell to the hospital tiled floor.

"Mom!"

"Madáme!"

Both Aki and Greg struggled to get to me but I shook my head assuring them I am fine. Though my head is throbbing in pain and it is painful to breath.

I think I broke my jaw bone.

I heard a sharp ringing sound too as I feel dizziness. This is not good.

When they saw my condition they struggled more. I was about to tell them I am fine when I suddenly coughed blood. I ignored it and dodged the another blow of punch aiming to my left side. It have knocked me off if I was not fast enough.

I saw horror on Aki's eyes. Ipinilig ko ang ulo para bumalik sa katinuan.

Pinilit kong tumayo. I gave the guy a round kick that made him stumble and crashed his back at the wall. He broke his spinal I bet. I didn't give him a chance to recover. I grabbed his neck which was roughly choking him, my nails digged into his skin and blood didn't disappointed me when they gushed down to his chest hiding under his dark blue-green shirt.

I pulled him low enough for my right knee to target his throat–breaking his esophagus. I lifted myself again using the wall then flipped mid-air not letting go of his neck. Instead, my other hand reached for his jaw and twisted his head earning a broken bones as I landed silently.

I heard a loud thud when his body connected to the floor. I glanced at him and wasn't horrified with what I saw.

Blood spurt when two of his bones poked out from the wounds my nail made to his neck. His head is twisted. He's lying in his stomach but he actually faced the roof. His eyes bulged out in utter horror as red tiny veins is visible. His lips slightly parted like he was about to beg for something.

I did that.

I am surprised that the recognition of my mind was– without remorse.

As if my good conscience is absent at the moment. Like she is afraid of me too.

Nasapo ko ang ulo nang makaramdam ulit ng hilo. Muli kong naramdaman ang kirot ng ulo at ng panga ko. Yeah, I slightly broke my jaw. But it is not severe though. I coughed another blood.

I absentmindedly glanced at the dead man's rough hands. Surely, that makes a big fist. I sighed. That is why.

"Mom! You okay?" Aki looked at me with so much worry etched on his face.

I gave him a faint smile. I was about to assure him I am fine when I heard voices from behind the doors again.

"I sacrificed a lot just to get where I am now! Hindi ako makapapayag na mawala na lang ang lahat ng ganun lang! I can't lose this now! Hindi pwede! Kung kinakailangan kitang patayin, hindi ako magdadalawang isip na gawin 'yon!"

"Enough mom! Or should I even call you that?"

I can recognize Zykiel's sarcasm but menace is more evident at his statement.

"No! Dahil hindi kita anak!"

Silence set in. I can still hear Greg fighting though. Aki too, behind me.

They are not hearing what I am hearing right now.

Anong ibig sabihin ni Tita? Zykiel voiced out my impending question. I am totally out of my rational thought now. Oblivious of the attacks.

"W-what do you mean by that?" His voice quivering.

Tita Shirra sensed that she successfully stirred something in Zykiel so she pressed more. "You are not my son. Kinailangan lang kitang tanggapin at pakisamahan dahil sa ama mo. But I already eliminated your biological mom so I have to eliminate you now. Isa kang bastardong walang kwenta. Now, you are just like a puppy trying so hard to growl at me. You hear that? You are a bastard!"

She laughed like a crazy mad woman before speaking again. Smirk can be sensed as she talk. "By the way, where is your bastard Zykiel? Is he with your bitch? A delusional woman wh-"

I heard a loud smashing sound followed by a crash of shattering glasses. Cutting her nonsense verbal attacks. It is poisonous though. And I know it affected Zykiel. So much.

He is physically strong and seems like a sturdy man. Like nothing could affect him. But he is emotionally weak. I just know that. Which made me protective of him. I hate when someone attacked him targeting his emotions.

"Shut the fuck up!" His voice echoed.

"Why? It is true Zykiel! Your mom is a whore! Inagaw niya sa akin si Lance. That whore seduced him until she had you and use you against me! Lance threatened to leave me so I need to step up! I can't lose him! I can't lose the luxurious life I have! I am pregnant at the time so I have no one to turn to if things go fucked up! I was so scared! She stole everything from me! She's a bitch! She's a whore!"

I heard voices trying to stop Zykiel from, I presume, attacking Tita Shirra. She has a sharp tongue. She knew how to properly attack him that can make a huge impact. My anger for her grew into loathe. I loathe her. I loathe her to the core. How dare she? I am now shaking from the overwhelming loathe.

I walked briskly toward the door. I can't take her emotional attacks to him anymore. I need to be there for him. My palm enveloped the door handle. I immediately felt it's coldness. But my heart is colder at the moment that the north pole will be ashamed.

As I twist the handle, scenes kept playing in my head.

"Layo! Layuan mo ako hayop ka!"

I struggled out of his hold. Tinatahak namin ang isang madilim na hallway habang nagpupumiglas ako sa mahigpit niyang hawak. What is his scheme this time? Shackle? Belts and whatnot? Para mas lalo akong pahirapan sa kama? He could have just kill me instead of torturing me this much.

"Demonyo! Wala kang puso!"

"Shut the fuck up!" he roared. His voice resonating.

That shut me up instantly. Not afraid that he might really kill me if I struggle more but because of the way he might kill me.

Will it be more torturous? More demonic?

He pinned me to the metal wall. This hallway has a wall of metal which creates an echo after any sound. I might be afraid of another torture from him but I won't back down. Sinalubong ko ang mga mata niya. Expecting that merciless demonic eyes. But I was wrong and again, I am confused.

His eyes is cold but another emotions danced at it. Frustration, guilt, condenm, pity and pain.

Is my eyes playing tricks on me or is it him? Is this a scheme? But I had been seeing this emotions since I don't know when. The last minute, he is the demon. The next minute, he is like a total other person who badly want to save me from this hell hole.

Right now, it is the latter that's staring right back at me.

"You're confusing," I blurted. "Are you a Psycho?"

His eyes went even colder that made me shudder.

"I am saving you right now and what I need you to do is to be a good little girl. Okay?"

Mas lalong nangunot ang noo ko.

"Save?" I laughed without humor. "What is this? A sick joke? What are up to, asshole?"

"Watch your language, young lady."

I was about to retaliate when I heard muffled voices.

He cussed.

"Find that bastard! Ibalik niyo rin ang puta rito! 'Wag kayong tumigil hangga't hindi niyo sila nababalik kung ayaw niyong ako ang papatay sa inyo! Kilos!"

I shuddered when his voice boomed. But I immediately forgot about it when he pulled me again. Patuloy naming tinahak amg kahabaan ng hallway.

Naguguluhan ako. Sino 'yong galit na galit kanina? Bakit ako pinaghahanap? I am sure that the bastard he was refering to was... him.

Nag-isip ako ng mabuti. I might be young but I am smart. My body develop fast which is unfit in my age. I look like 16.

There's a difference in the voice. Heck, even in the emotions. There is a difference the way he speak too. Sometimes, I even notice the differences in the features.

I looked at him closely. Yes, there is a difference! I am definite about it. They are different persons!

"Who are you?"

He glanced at me sideways. "I was that guy who torture you in bed, you forgot?"

My face contorted when the memory came in again. "Yes, but I- you- uhm"

I can't explain it.

I flinched when I heard a gunshot. "Idiot! They can't be away that fast! Find hard! There must be a secret passage or anything!"

Nag-alala ako. Secret passage? I looked at the wall and the narrow hallway. This seems like a passage. Will they catch us now? I decipher that they are above us. This might be an underground or something.

He seemed notice my worry.

"Just be quiet and follow me" which I complied—surprisingly.

I looked at him intently. Yes, he tortured me. But there is something... wrong. He can't be helping me now if he is a demon(?)"

Hell. That even came out as a question.

We kept half walking and half running until I saw a door at the end of the hallway. Hope overwhelmed me.

Freedom.

And it is because of him. I looked at him. He is cold. He hardly hide his worry but I can sense it.

He worry for me not for himself?

"You are a different person. Who are you? Why are you...doing this?" I trailed.

Before he can answer me, the door we are nearly approaching suddenly opened forcefully.

Blinding light greeted us. I flinched.

But I noticed it is only me who had the reaction. It is like a normal light to them. I smiled bitterly when a thought occured to me.

It's that long I had been imprisoned that this light is too blinding for me?

When I had adjusted, I am greeted by that asshole's demonic smirk again. Possessing the same face with the man holding my hand so tight.

"Hi love birds. How's the sweet escapade?"

His smirk is gone so fast and he is now ordering his men to capture us. Maybe to torture us. I worriedly glanced at the guy beside me. He is my only hope. I am like expecting he can do magic that can help us escape successfully.

He tackled the men trying to get to us while I stand behind him. Keeping my distance, like he ordered.

Suddenly, I felt dizzy. The wall turned violently. I even heard him, my savior, called my name in worry. But it is muffled in my head. Waves of pain attacked me. My whole body is aching. My head is throbbing. Then minute later, I became numb. I hear a sharp ringing sound as the muffled noises continued. And the last thing I knew, a loud thud was heard as I collapsed.

My body gave up after the tortures.

My eyes were cold when I finally open the door as I recollect the fragments of my memory. He saved me. I looked at Zykiel whose eyes are strained to me. I smiled at him genuinely.

Baby, I am slowly getting the pieces.

Tita Shirra suddenly pointed her gun at me. I smiled coldly to her.

"I am just regaining my memory Tita. Aren't you so sweet to let me complete the puzzle before shooting me in the head, at least?"

Her hold on the gun tightened. Good.

"Miss me?" I added.

She was furious at my bitchy attitude that she pulled the trigger without hesitation. Earning a hundreds of curses from Zykiel.

****

Thank you for reading Asters! *Sent virtual hugs and kisses*

PS. Ngayon ko lang talaga narealize na ang cringe ng kasal thingy sa simula AHAHAAHAHAHA should I remove it or change the scene?

Pres

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 47.4K 73
Si Pheobe Tadea ay isang babae na mahinhin at ang kanyang hangarin lamang ay makatulong sa kanyang pamilya. Siya ay pumasok bilang isang katulong sa...
373M 9M 100
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...
4.2M 245K 64
She may be beautiful, but she is aware that she's quite the airhead and is pretty dense. As such, Vivi masks her weaknesses behind a snobby and haugh...