Cute air - Reggie Peters

By DragonxScarlett

"You're kissing air!" Carlos laughs. Roxanne turns to look at Reggie again and smiles. "Cute air." She replie... More

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

03

3.3K 75 26
By DragonxScarlett

Roxanne sits on her bed writing in her diary. She learned to do that since the day her parents died. It makes her thoughts disappear for now.

Dear Diary,
What if I told you that three cute ghosts now live in Rose's old studio? Alex, Reggie and Luke. They are real ghosts and they play music. It sounds so weird but it's true, tonight was weird anyways but I'm glad Julie let them stay after she almost kicked them out for good. I always dreamed of a fairytale come true and this is just everything.

She puts her stuff down, closes her diary and hides it under her pillow. Roxanne lays down onto the bed and clicks the light off before falling asleep.

***

The next morning her and Julie walk up to the studio before they go to school. "Guys?" Julie asks.

"Anyone home?" Roxanne adds putting their stuff down and looking around. "Guess not." She laughs.

Julie sits down at the grand piano and sighs. "Look at this song." Julie says and places the papers on top of it. Roxanne looks at them. "Wanna try?" She asks.

"Yeah let me get my guitar." Roxanne says. She takes her guitar and puts it over her shoulder while going back to look at the papers. Julie starts playing the piano and Roxanne behind her plays the guitar.

(Roxanne's guitar)

[julie]
Here's one thing I want you to know
You got someplace to go
Life's a test, yes, but you go toe-to-toe
You don't give up, no, you grow

[Roxanne]
And you use your pain
'Cause it makes you "you"
Though I wish I could hold you through it
I know it's not the same
You got living to do
And I just want you to do it

[Roxanne, Julie]
So get up, get out, relight that spark
You know the rest by heart

Wake up, wake up if it's all you do
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
It's what you'll gain raising your voice in the rain

Wake up your dream and make it true
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
Relight that spark, time to come out of the dark
Wake up, wake up

[Roxanne]
Better wake those demons
Just look them in the eye
No reason not to try
Life can be a mess
I won't let it cloud my mind
I'll let my fingers fly

[Julie]
And I use the pain 'cause it's part of me
And I'm ready to power through it
Gonna find the strength, find the melody
'Cause you showed me how to do it

[Roxanne, Julie]
Get up, get out, relight that spark
You know the rest by heart

Wake up, wake up if it's all you do
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
It's what you'll gain raising your voice in the rain

Wake up your dream and make it true
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
Relight that spark, time to come out of the dark
Wake up, wake up

[Julie]
So wake that spirit, spirit
I wanna hear it, hear it

[Roxanne]
No need to fear it, you're not alone
You're gonna find your way, oh

[Roxanne, Julie]
Wake up, wake up if it's all you do
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
It's what you'll gain raising your voice in the rain

Wake up your dream and make it true
Look out, look inside of you
When you feel lost
Relight that spark, time to come out of the dark
Wake up

Alex wanted to give Julie a hug but Luke pulled him back, none of the girls saw the boys standing behind them. The boys poof out and Flynn walks inside. "Carlos told me you'd be out here." She says. "We need to talk." Flynn adds.

"Are you ok?" Julie asks putting the papers down, Roxanne puts her guitar away again.

"No! I'm not okay! You just got kicked out of music." Flynn says, Roxanne feels the awkwardness for her.

"You know what, I'll leave you two to it." She says walking outside with her bag and guitar case. She is a year older then both girls so she doesn't feel good talking with them about their classes.

The moment she steps outside she sees the boys. She walks out of the way of the door. "What are you guys doing?" Roxanne asks looking at the three leaning against the doors.

"Definitely not listening." Reggie replies making him receive a push from Luke. Roxanne rolls her eyes.

"Really you guys?" She asks looking at all three of them.

"Why didn't you tell us you were so great at singing?" Luke asks stepping forward.

"You weren't ment to hear!" Roxanne replies.

"But we did and why did Julie lie about playing the piano?" Alex asks standing up as well and walking next to Luke as Reggie does the same.

"Look, it's complicated. Julie hadn't sang a note in a whole year and this is hard for her okay?" Roxanne replies.

"Why aren't you in there with them anyways?" Reggie asks pointing at the studio.

"They are sophomores and I'm a junior. Flynn and I aren't the bestest friends and I don't like being between them." Roxanne replies.

"You're older then Julie? I thought you were her age." Luke asks smiling.

"No, I'm seventeen." Roxanne replies.

"Our age." Reggie says nodding and smirking.

"No you three are forty-two." Roxanne says making their eyes go wide in realization.

"God we're old!" Alex says panicking a little.

"Idiots." Roxanne mumbles to herself when the two girls exit the garage.

"Ow hi!" Julie says looking at the boys who wave back. Flynn turns around and looks at her confused.

"Yeah hi Julie." Roxanne says winking.

"You two just saw each other." Flynn says pointing at the two girls.

"So? We like greeting each other." Roxanne says walking outside. She leaves the place.

"I don't like your sister, she's weirder then you." Flynn says pointing at the place Roxanne just left.

"But you gotta get used to her being here, she kinda lives here." Julie replies.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I need to befriend her, I always thought she was weird." Flynn replies walking away. Julie follows and the boys look at each other.

"That was pretty mean." Alex says looking at the place Flynn just stood.

"Yeah, Roxanne is great. Why wouldn't she want to befriend her?" Luke asks.

"And beautiful, have you seen those brown eyes?" Reggie asks. The other two boys look at him and shake their heads.

***

School day went on pretty quickly and Julie and Roxanne turn back home. They split ways, Julie into her room and Roxanne into hers. The moment Roxanne enters she lays onto her bed while hearing Julie scream. They must be in her room. She thinks.

After some minutes they enter hers. "What? Did Julie kick you out?" Roxanne asks laughing.

"Yeah she did, don't think she really likes us that much." Luke says putting one hand in his neck.

"Don't worry, even I get killed if I walk into her room without permission." Roxanne says sitting back up.

"What was that actually with you and the girl Julie is friends with?" Alex asks sitting down at her desk.

"Flynn isn't really my friend as I said before, why?" Roxanne asks confused.

"She said pretty mean things when you were gone." Reggie replies jumping onto her bed on his back.

"Yeah well, ignore it I guess, what are you even doing here?" She asks standing up and looking at the boys wandering in her room.

"Just taking a look." Luke replies. Reggie kicks off a pillow by accident revealing her diary.

"What's that?" Reggie asks pointing at it. Roxanne runs over, picks it up and holds it close to her chest.

"My diary." She replies softly.

"You have a diary? That's fun." Reggie continues sitting back up as well.

"What do you write inside?" Luke asks curious.

"Ow come on guys, that's private." Alex says. He looks over to Roxanne. "But what did you write inside?" He asks.

"Really?" Roxanne asks done with everything.

"Yeah I mean, Julie and her dream box, you and your diary! We can't take all this!" Luke says.

"Just leave me be!" Roxanne says loudly. The door opens and she turns around quickly.

"Guys really? When I said leave I ment leave!" Julie says annoyed by them.

"But you girls keep secrets! You're dream box, her diary! It's too much to handle, I'm a curious guys okay!" Luke says jumping up and down.

"Unbelievable." Julie mumbles. "Leave!" She screams making both Reggie and Luke poof away.

"I'm really sorry about asking." Alex says but before he can poof away Roxanne says something.

"It's okay, I get it, you're curious and we keep stuff from you guys. It's weird for everyone I guess."

"I'll leave you two then." Alex says before poofing out. He smiles while doing so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2K 23
After getting a 911 text from her best friend Julie, she goes over to her house, not expecting to find 3 teenage ghosts living in her mom's studio...
18K 454 43
"give me a reason why I should stay Luke?" "Because I love you Molina" _________________________ Two teenagers, both fucking life. What happens when...
23.1K 440 6
in which Julie's older sister, Selena, comes home from college and she is the only one who can touch the newfound ghost boys. -------------- "They're...
7.3K 192 17
A sequel story to "You Are The Music In Me" --- We last left off with Julie and Luke admitting they love each other, only to discover that Carlos had...