11

They're rehearsing, without Luke for now, for that night. They're gonna rock the whole club. They start playing, Reggie and Roxanne play next to each other and smile the whole time.

[Julie]
Marching on proud
Turn it up loud
Cause now we know what we're worth

Luke poofs in and looks at everyone behind their instruments and smiles. "Whoa, girls." He says.

"Grab your guitar. We got work to do." Julie says smiling and nodding to the guitars.

Luke picks it up happily. And walks over to Julie. "What made you come back?" He asks Julie since Roxanne already forgave them before.

"I realized how important music is to all of us." Julie says smiling. "And we've lost so much already. We can't lose this too." She adds.

"Thanks." Luke says smiling. "All right boss. Where we at?" He chuckles.

Julie sits down again and looks at Roxanne who nods. "Happy birthday by the way." Both girls say in sync making Luke smile even brighter.

"Let's go from the pre-chorus." Julie says while Luke walks up to Roxanne and stands next to her.

***

They finished rehearsing and both girls walk inside to do their outfits and make up but on their way they meet Carlos who makes pictures all around on his tablet. "What are you doing?" Julie asks.

"Looking for those orbs things. I'm telling you, this place is haunted." Carlos replies.

"What? I thought we did ghost hunting together." Roxanne says a little upset.

"Yes I just wanted to do the boring work all alone so you can focus on music." Carlos replies smiling.

"Oh, in that case, thank you." Roxanne says hugging the boy who feels like her little brother.

Julie wants to walk into the living room but Carlos stops him. "I would be careful in there, dad has that look on his face like when google maps tells him to turn on the wrong direction." Carlos says.

They just continue walking until Ray stands in front of the two girls. "Roxanne, go to your room I need to talk to Julie alone." Ray says looking straight at Julie.

"Uh Ray, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to perform with Carrie tonight. Is that alright?" She asks.

"Sure, now go up." Ray says. Roxanne runs upstairs and goes into her room. She puts her outfit on and her wig, she pins her wig down so it will stay on and looks in the mirror. She hears a knock on the door.

"Come in." She says and all three boys poof inside.

They look at her walking outside her bathroom and widen their eyes. "You look amazing in that." Reggie says drooling a little bit. Roxanne rolls her eyes and puts some extra clothes into her bag to change into.

"Thank you, I'm just not sure of all the dancing. It's been a while since I danced with Carrie." Roxanne replies shaking her nerves off.

"Well whatever you'll do, it will be fine. You're background dancer, everyone except for us will look at Carrie." Alex reassures her.

"What are you gonna look at then?" Roxanne asks.

"You of course, we wanna see you swing your butt high in the sky!" Luke says smiling.

"Yeah I don't... it's not like... you know what... I'll be fine." She stutters awkwardly. "But I gotta go right now, you guys get Julie!" Roxanne says walking outside and running downstairs.

"So you're gonna perform with Carrie, why didn't you tell me?" Ray asks excited for her.

"I actually just know myself, you see Rachel is sick and I'm just there for one time." Roxanne says.

"Alright. Good luck." Ray says hugging her before she leaves.

***

"You made it!" Carrie says happily as Roxanne runs inside. She nods and hugs her friend. They walk up to the stage and take their position. Just when the music is about to start Roxanne spots Julie and the boys who give her a thumbs up. "Hope you all came to have a great time." Carrie says and giggles. She puts her sunglasses on and walks to her spot.

[Carrie]
Whenever I walk in the room
All the focus on me
The way I talk, the way I move
They all want on my team

Not tryin' to brag, brag
But I'm flawless
I'm taking over your playlist
Ain't perfect but I can't miss, yeah

The party don't start 'til I walk in
I'm stealing all the attention

Alex interrupts while poofing onto the stage. Roxanne tries to ignore him and continue dancing as Alex mimics her dance moves.

Don't get me started on mentions, yeah
Some might say I sound conceited
They don't get the shine that I get

Some might say I sound conceited
They don't get the shine that I get

Some get jealous
They can't help it
They wish they were me, oh

Alex disappears back to Julie when Roxanne makes herself ready to sing along.

[Dirty Candy]
I keep the party going all night, all night
I set the trends that you all like, all like
I make an entrance when I don't try, don't try
'Cause all I see is all eyes on me

Alex poofs back onto the stage making Roxanne laugh silently. This makes it all much better.

[Carrie]
When I grow up, I wanna be me, be me
I'm my own goals, just talking honestly
Must have won the lottery
Ain't no one as hot as me
Stealing looks, it's robbery
Everywhere I go, all eyes on me

Alex makes a big entrance but walks through Roxy on accident making her feel weird for just a moment.

[Dirty Candy]
I keep the party going all night, all night
I set the trends that you all like, all like
I make an entrance when I don't try, don't try
'Cause all I see is all eyes on me

I only lead, I never follow, follow
I never open 'cause it's my show, my show
Don't know if people think I'm shallow, shallow
But all I see is all eyes on me

They all take in the applause in their end poses and walk off the stage. Roxanne immediately goes to the bathroom to change into her new outfit. When she's done she walks back to the guys and Julie and Flynn.

"That was amazing Roxy, you rocked on that stage." Reggie says smiling making her blush softly. Carrie walks up to them and smiles.

"You were great! Thank you for filling in for Rachel." Carrie says smiling happily.

"You're welcome, it was surprisingly fun." Roxanne replies looking for a split second at Alex.

"Yeah, you know where to find me if you wanna do it again, you know." Carrie says walking away. Roxy sighs and looks at the stage.

"Hey are you okay?" Luke asks making her turn to the guys.

"Yeah, it's just. I'm kinda pretty much exhausted right now. What even was that Alex?" She asks.

"It were my feet, it wasn't my fault at all." He replies.

"You walked through me, that felt weird." She says.

"I know, like really different then any other person. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore." He says.