10

Julie and Roxanne walk to the studio since Roxy wants to forgive them but Julie doesn't know that just yet. "We're sorry" Reggie sings.

"So sorry." Alex continues to sing.

"We're super-duper, crazy, stupid." Luke sings.

"Sorry." They all end in harmonizing.

"In case you missed it, we're really sorry." Reggie says looking at Roxanne the whole time. She smiles brightly being happy she wants to forgive them.

"Yeah I... I got that part." Julie says not impressed.

"We've been here for three hours." Alex says high fiving Reggie.

"We almost sang to Carlos." Luke says standing up.

"He comes in here a lot, mainly to use the bathroom." Reggie adds.

"Not our favorite part of the day." Alex continues.

"But girls, it wasn't ok that we flaked on the dance last night. We know we let both of you down." Luke says.

"Yeah and none of us wanted to disappoint you. You two are the best thing that happened to us since we became ghosts." Alex says.

"So, in hopes that you two will rejoin the band, we booked a new gig." Luke says giving Julie the paper.

"A mega important, life changing gig." Reggie adds.

"Ok, ok, check this out. Tons of managers go here to listen to new bands. All we gotta do is blow them all away, and we're living the dream." Luke explains.

Julie and Roxanne look at each other. "So this means a lot to you huh?" Julie says. "Kinda like the dance ment a lot to us." She adds.

"Sounds like sarcasm." Reggie says, man sometimes he is so dumb. "I'm starting to think our plan isn't working." He whispers loudly to Alex.

"Look we know we messed up." Alex says.

"But we need you two in the band." Luke says.

"Of course you do, because without us, no one can see you guys playing." Julie says. "You know, I thought that the music we were writing was special."

"Roxanne you've been awfully quiet." Reggie says softly.

"Yeah well, I uh, I was going to forgive you guys since everyone around me told me to do that..." she says.

"But?" Luke asks disappointed.

Carrie walks inside with the purple costume and wig. "Ray told me you'd be here, this is for tonight." She says.

"You joined dirty candy?" Julie asks upset.

"Only for one night, Rachel is sick so I'm filling in but the problem is, this is tonight. The same gig as the boys wanted to play." Roxanne says.

"Why don't you do both?" Carrie asks smiling.

"Are you kidding?" Roxanne asks. "It's impossible for me to first dance in this and then perform with them in the same outfit and there's no time for change."

"Well I'll call my dad and ask if we can go on first and you go last so you have enough time to change." Carrie says smiling.

The boys look at her and nod. "Alright then." Roxanne says while hugging Carrie. The boys cheer.

"See you tonight then." Carrie says walking away and waving.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to forgive them, they hurt you too!" Julie says upset.