05

Roxanne stands in front of her locker while Carrie walks up to her. "Last chance Rox, we're performing with dirty candy in two minutes so, do you wanna perform with us or not?" Carrie asks.

Roxanne had been in dirty candy but she quit after Julie and Carrie got in so much fights. "No I'm sorry." Roxanne replies.

"Other then Julie, I really like you. You're still a good friend of mine so if you change your mind, you can find me." Carrie says before turning around.

"Carrie wait." Roxanne says making Carrie turn back. "Good luck, you'll do great." Roxanne says.

"Thank you." Carrie replies before walking off. She isn't that bad to be honest. Roxanne walks to the gym too and waits on the sidelines. Julie and Flynn walk in and stand beside Roxanne. Dirty Candy just started performing.

"Look who spend all daddy's money on outfits and Katy Perry's choreographer." Flynn says crossing her arms.

"How is it possible you were part of that?" Julie asks Roxanne.

"They're not that bad." Roxanne replies looking at Carrie and the four other girls.

"And by saying that means, you're definitely wrong." Flynn says walking up to the stands and sitting down.

They watch the girls for a moment before the three boys poof next to Roxanne. "What are you guys doing here?" Julie asks.

"We wanna see you two stick it to the man." Luke says. "Isn't that right?" Luke asks the others.

"Man I miss high school." Reggie says being mesmerized by dirty candy. Roxanne feels a pain deep in her stomach. Jealousy.

They all look at Carrie and her group for another few moments. Alex does some dance moves making Roxanne laugh softly. Carrie finishes and they end in their poses, the crowd goes wild. Someone screams they love Carrie and she screams she loves them back. The girls walk off but Carrie walks over to Roxanne.

"You did great Carrie, congrats." Roxanne says getting nervous and Carrie could tell.

"Thanks, why are you so nervous?" She asks holding her hand. The boys and Julie just look at them.

"I'm gonna break a rule, me and Julie are going to perform hoping to let her back into music." Roxanne says pointing at the stage.

"Ow." Carrie says looking at Julie then back at Roxanne. "No worries, I'm behind you in this." Carrie says brushing Rox's shoulders. "You can do this." She adds.

"Thank you." Roxanne says while Carrie walks to the stands.

"She's nice." Reggie says pointing to Carrie.

"Not to me." Julie sighs. Julie and Roxanne walk up to the stage. Julie takes place behind the keyboard and Roxanne puts the guitar over her head and nods at Julie.

[Julie]
Sometimes I think I'm falling down
I wanna cry, I'm calling out
For one more try to feel alive
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark
Life is a risk, but I will take it

[Roxanne]
Close my eyes and jump
Together, I think that we can make it
Come on, let's run
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever

The boys poof on stage with instruments making everyone look at them and gathering at the stage. Roxanne looks at Reggie and he looks back at her.

[both girls]
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever
In times that I doubted myself
I feel like I needed somе help
Stuck in my head with nothing left