โ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž || ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ...

By pcisonapple

{DISCONTINUED} Cassie Gallagher was born to an alcoholic father and a dead beat mother. Being raised by her... More

~ info ~
~ playlists ~
~ intro ~
chapter 1 ~ thrift store trash
chapter 2 ~ fucking jackson
chapter 3 ~ cat got your tongue?
chapter 4 ~ fucking canada
chapter 5 ~ she's a druggie
chapter 6 ~ weddings and schizophrenics
chapter 7 ~ bbq pringles
chapter 8 ~ here lie's Frank Gallagher
chapter 9 ~ twice in one day?
chapter 10 ~ mommy dearest
chapter 11 ~ superfecundation
chapter 12 ~ sleepover
chapter 13 ~ baseball and patriots
chapter 14 ~ birthday cake
chapter 15 ~ cops or goons
chapter 16 ~ poisoned womb
chapter 17 ~ i got attached
chapter 18 ~ cookies and abortions
chapter 19 ~ thanksgiving
chapter 20 ~ he's under my skin
chapter 21 ~ of course i care
chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid
chapter 23 ~ dirty gallagher
chapter 24 ~ body parts and courtrooms
chapter 25 ~ wedding bells
chapter 26 ~ day drinking
chapter 27 ~ mouth whores
chapter 28 ~ cocaine
chapter 29 ~ liam gallagher
chapter 30 ~ dollface
chapter 31 ~ shrimp and cocktails
chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?
chapter 33 ~ bottoming out
chapter 34 ~ just a gallagher
chapter 35 ~ manic depression
chapter 36 ~ a gallagher party
chapter 37 ~ oh god
chapter 38 ~ carlilingus
chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage
chapter 40 ~ fucking men
chapter 41 ~ renegade runaway
chapter 42 ~ locked in the looney bin
chapter 43 ~ is home really paradise?
chapter 44 ~ juvie's his bitch
chapter 45 ~ she's gonna fucking pay
chapter 46 ~ alcatraz
chapter 48 ~ inmates and surprises
chapter 49 ~ eating for two
chapter 50 ~ the ultrasound
chapter 51 ~ sheriff's office
chapter 52 ~ it's a.....
chapter 53 ~ he's back bitches
chapter 54 ~ she's kicking
chapter 55 ~ sibling crime fighting
chapter 56 ~ crank and a dead guy
chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push
chapter 58 ~ motherhood
chapter 59 ~ here comes the bride
chapter 60 ~ that motherfucker
chapter 61 ~ 100% gay
chapter 62 ~ bloody mary's and bloody fists
chapter 63 ~ stolen babies
chapter 64 ~ happiness
chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist
chapter 66 ~ owls and ladybugs
chapter 67 ~ god fucking frank
chapter 68 ~ broken trusts
chapter 69 ~ family road trip
chapter 70 ~ a narcissistic hedonist
chapter 71 ~ here lies a bitch named mom
chapter 72 ~ summer playdate
chapter 73 ~ enthusiasm is the new crazy
chapter 74 ~ meth and graverobbing
chapter 75 ~ fucking terrible two's
chapter 76 ~ rooftop picnic
chapter 77 ~ helping the russian
~ taking a break ~
chapter 78 ~ the morning after pill
~ discontinuing ~
~ outro ~
~ all the love ~
ONE MILLION
NEW STORY HELP (fr this time)
Stolen Story

chapter 47 ~ sickness and health

12.5K 223 17
By pcisonapple

"You had an aunt who lived in Phoenix?" I laughed as Monica and I drove down the highway.

"Yes! And she had a farm full or oranges and lemons"

The two of us jammed to the car's stereo as she turned off the road towards some restaurant.

"Let's get some great big steaks!" She cheered as we hopped out of the car. I laced my arm with hers, the two of us racing towards the building.

God it had been so long since the last time the two of us did anything normal. But to be honest anything was better than the last time we saw each other.

Hint hint, Thanksgiving dinner.

"And a pie" I laughed. "As long as we get a pie!"

The two of us took the table in the far corner as my mom ordered practically one of everything off the menu.

"You can pay for this right?" I asked, shoving the roll in my mouth. "I mean I'm not gonna have to sneak out the bathroom window like when I was little"

"What? I don't remember that" Of course she didn't, cause she was usually high whenever we went out to eat.

"Frank broke open the bathroom window....Ian and I tried to climb out but he cut his leg on the glass. Cried for almost an hour over the blood"

She started at me like I was insane as I slurped on my milkshake. It had lumps in it....stupid waitress.

"How old were you guys?" She laughed, stealing a piece of my pie.

"I think 6....maybe 7"  

"God, we had a lot of good times back then"

Right good times. Because being six years old and having to deal with my frantic twin brother was what every kid wanted to do.

"Whatever happened to that boyfriend of yours?" She laughed curiously. "Last time I was here he was in juvie"

Right Mickey....he had been blowing up my phone ever since Monica and I took off. God he needed to stop worrying all the time.

"We're still together" I shrugged. "But ever since this diagnosis things have been different....he's been more caring"

And don't get me wrong, I loved that he cared. But sometimes I wished he was still the boy I met the first time we hooked up. Y'know, the dirty white boy of the southside as V used to call him.

I looked down at my phone, once again ignoring his call. I mean it wasn't like I had run away again....I had just gone for a drive.

"What?" I laughed, my eyes catching hold of hers. She had been staring at me the last few minutes and honestly, it was starting to freak me out.

"You are a beautiful woman" She smiled. "I did a good fucking job making you"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner we got back on the road, driving for what seemed like hours. The sun had started to rise by the time we pulled down a dirt road towards some metal trailer.

"Where are we?" I questioned, bending down to pet some random Rottweiler.

"Home" She smiled. "Oh my god, he's here! He's back" I watched her run off towards the small house, waiting a minute before running after her.

"Wait, who's back?" I laughed, catching my breath next to her.

God, I mean that lady could run.

A shirtless man came out from the back, as she practically jumped into his arms. That must be Walter....her new boytoy.

"Who's this?" He snapped, his eyes glaring over me.

"This is my daughter!" She cheered happily. "Walter, this is my daughter Cassandra"

He struck out his hand which I relautanctly decided to shake. Gross....it was practically dripping sweat. He took some plastic bag out of his pocket, passing a handful to Monica.

They were crystals....small opaque crystals.

That's how she got the fucking money for dinner....

"Are you selling meth?" I snapped, grabbing the bag from the man. I mean it was the only logical  answer as to how she got so much money.

"Keep you're goddamn mouth shut" This Walter guy seethed, getting all up in my face.

"You know what" I muttered, backing away from them. "I really thought you changed Monica.....but I guess I was wrong"

I shook my head in defeat before storming off away from their grounds. I had no idea how I was going to get home but I damn well knew I couldn't stay with a guy who cooked crystal meth.

I pulled my coat tightly around my body as I began walking down the highway. If I was lucky maybe I would get hit by a car before I ever had to face Mickey again.

God he was probably so pissed.

I held my thumb towards the cars, trudging my feet along the ground. Y'know what maybe even better, I would get murdered by whatever dumb fuck decided to pick me up.

A gold truck honked their horn, the vehicle pulling up next to me.

"Where you heading sweetie?" A girl asked, peeking out the window. I noticed about two others with her, all of them completely drunk out of their minds.

"Chicago" I sighed. "I'll pay you for a ride"

They seemed to think for a moment before one of them opened up the back door and I climbed in. God what was wrong with me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I handed the drive a fifty dollar bill before hoping out of the car. I obviously wasn't going to tell them where I lived so I had them drop me off at the beginning of our street.

My phone started buzzing once again....Mickey.

"Hey, Mick" I sighed, taking a seat on my front porch.

I told him where I was and within minutes I could hear someone running down the street. I didn't even know he could run if it didn't involve cops.

"Where the fuck you been?" He questioned and it was obvious he was out of breath. 

I didn't think he would care that much...

"On a meth farm with my mom" I shrugged, breaking eye contact. If I stared at him any longer I would probably break into a sobbing mess.

"Are you okay?" 

God how was I supposed to answer that? No I wasn't fucking okay. I was a crazy bipolar ginger who had to take meds to make herself sane.

So if anything, I was far from okay.

"Would you want to be with me if I wasn't?" I muttered tiredly. I mean this was the out I was giving him. I wasn't going to force him to put up with me any more if he didn't want to.

He just let out a sigh, his voice falling silent.

Yeah that's what I though....

"You used to love me" I joked. "Now you don't even know who I am...fuck I don't even know who I am half the time" I got up from the steps, looking at him sadly. "You don't owe me anything"

"I love you" He snapped, his eyes meeting mine. 

Love....love was pointless.

"What the fuck does that even mean" I sighed. "I don't want you sitting around, always worrying about me"

"It means we take care of each other" He started. "Thick and thin, good times bad, sickness and health, all that shit"

"Sickness and health?" I laughed tiredly. "You gonna marry me Mick? Cause how'd the last one go for you?"

"Come on Cass, what the hell is wrong with you?"

What was wrong with me? God where the hell was I supposed to start.

"Too much is wrong with me!" I yelled, my voice coming out in cracks. "I mean that's the problem isn't? Too much is wrong with me and you can't change that. You can't fix me because i'm not broken. I'm don't need to be fixed okay? I'm me!"

My words turned to sobs as I fell on the porch, burying my head in my knees. God why did I have to be so fucking weak. 

"No one wants to fix you Cassie" He sighed, taking the spot next to me. "You're perfect okay?...Bipolar disorder and all"

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me tighter to him as I cried into his shoulder. God and I was so prepared to end things with him.

I mean I didn't want too...but I figured it was best for the both of us.

"Mickey!" A voice yelled as I picked my head up. I wiped my tears and through my blurry eyes I could faintly make out Sammi's shadow.

"Is that a gun?" He whispered, pulling me off the ground. Guess she was till pissed about him drugging her.

"Baby, i love you" I sniffled, turning to face him. "But you need to fucking run"

He took off around back of the house as the sound of loud gunshots filled our neighborhood. I watched her chase after him, silently making my way towards the backyard.

I mean it was about time he got arrested again anyways.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Fiona ask as I came out behind her and V. "Holy shit, when did you get back?"

She pulled me into a hug as I watched Sammi chase after my boyfriend. And let's just say I was glad she had terrible aim.

"Mickey drugged Sammi, now Sammi's trying to kill Mickey. I don't know honestly" A bunch of cop cars came speeding down the back street as more gunshots rang out.

Welp....let's just hope he wouldn't be locked up for that long this time.

Fucking idiot.

A/N And that's the end of season 5!!!!! Holy fucking shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 20 7
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ญ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
6.4K 103 15
Lip Gallagher and Danielle McKinney had been best friends since they were in diapers. Their friendship starts to get complicated when he starts seein...
963 13 12
Iana Gallagher-Blomqvist is no more. Now going by Iana Milkovich, the sixteen-year-old is pregnant with her first child and waiting anxiously for mot...
162K 2.7K 18
Frank has another daughter. And no, it isn't one the family knows about. After Ian, Before Debbie Monica and Frank had a baby girl. Frank didn't wa...