Cute air - Reggie Peters

Door DragonxScarlett

"You're kissing air!" Carlos laughs. Roxanne turns to look at Reggie again and smiles. "Cute air." She replie... Meer

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

01

6.3K 118 32
Door DragonxScarlett

"Julie!" Roxanne screams running behind her sister. Julie and Roxanne weren't real sisters but after Rox's parents died when she was still very young, the Molina's adopted her. Julie had just ran out of music class and Roxanne ran behind her best friend.

"I can't do it Roxy, it's too much." Julie says sighing while a tear drops down her cheek. Roxanne reaches forward and wipes it away.

"One day Julie, one day." She replies. "Let's get home for now." Roxanne puts one arm around Julie's shoulders and together they walk away.

They get home and immediately make homework on the dinner table. Ray walks downstairs and smiles. "Oh good you're home. I was about to go and watch Carlo's game, have to have fotoshoots all day." He says happily. "Didn't even get a chance to eat, but I had a phone call today." He adds.

"Yeah." Julie sighs taking of her glasses. "I figured as much." She adds.

"Well it was my real estate friend." Ray says sitting down while looking at the both of us.

"Ow that." Julie says happily. She obviously thought it was the school since she got kicked out of music.

"And she says if we're serious about selling the house then she wants me to take some pictures." He says.

"That's obviously for the website so people see what they buy. I was that far already." Roxanne replies.

"You're so smart." Ray says smiling. "But that does mean we have to start cleaning and get rid of some stuff, and maybe you girls can tackle mom's studio." Ray got nervous saying the last bit. Julie hasn't been in there for a year now since her mom died.

"Don't worry, we can do it tonight if that's okay for you Julie." Roxanne replies smiling softly.

"Yeah, tonight." Julie repeats smiling.

"Great, And don't forget the loft, you know with those old instruments that were there when we moved in." Ray says standing up.

"Mom would like that." Julie replies smiling.

"Yeah she would, oh god ima gonna be late." Ray says searching for his keys.

"Under the mail." Both Julie and Roxanne say at the same time. He looks at us and smiles before grabbing his keys and walking outside.

The two girls make their homeword until it's getting late and they decide on going to the old studio to start cleaning. "You're ready for this?" Roxanne asks.

"Yes, it's now or never anyways." Julie replies opening the doors and entering while Roxanne follows. Julie turns on the lights and walks around slowly. "It hasn't changed." She sighs.

"No, I didn't touch anything that wasn't mine." Roxanne replies smiling. Julie takes off the sheet of the piano and sits down on the bench while Roxanne climbs up the ladder to the loft. "This is old junk." She complaints. Her gaze falls on an old CD.

Roxanne gets back down and points at it. "Look what I found, some music to feel better." Roxanne says. She puts the CD in the player and turns it on.

The CD starts playing rock music and Roxanne starts dancing onto the beat, Julie stands up and walks over to her friend. They hear screams getting louder until three boys fall down onto their stomachs in front of the two girls.

They get up groaning and coughing and look at the girls. "How do we get back here?" The one in the tanktop asks. Julie starts screaming, followed by the boys who scream. Julie runs outside still screaming.

The boy's look at Roxanne everyone quiet now. She pats her legs awkwardly before pointing at the door. "I should ... go." She says uncomfortable and follows Julie. She meets Ray and Carlo who both just point at the house. Roxanne runs inside and up to Julie's room. "Julie!" Roxanne says.

"Did you see that? What was that!" Julie screams.

"I don't know Jules, it's weird and they screamed and you screamed and my ears hurt." Roxanne replies.

"We should go back, but this time, with weapons!" Julie says. Roxanne has a scared look on her face.

They walk down the hallways and Julie gives her adopted sister a water gun filled with water and she herself takes a cross. They walk back to the studio.

"Jules, don't you think this is a bit much?" Roxanne asks clearly not into the whole ghost hunting.

Julie holds the cross in front of herself and nods. "This is what we have to do." She replies walking inside. Roxanne sighs and follows.

Julie looks around before saying something. "Are you still here? Wherever you are." She says.

"Jules, come on, I've seen a lot of movies but this is just being stupid." Roxanne laughs softly.

"I know I saw something, I'm not crazy." She replies letting her arms fall next to her.

"We're all a little crazy." The boy in the tanktop says causing the two girls to turn around and see all three of the boys staring back. Julie holds her cross back in front of her and starts screaming again.

"Oh my... please stop screaming!" The boy in the pink hoodie replies while the other two boys jump.

Roxanne walks up to Julie and put her hand in front of her friend's mouth making her shut up. "If I take my hand of your mouth will you be quiet?" She asks, Julie nods. Roxanne removed her hand.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" Julie asks looking at the boys.

"You're mom's studio..." The boy in the tanktop walks forward to Julie but she points her cross at him making him walk in a huge bow around her. "This is our studio." He says looking around. "Okay trust me fine, the grand piano is new and... and... my couch!" He says jumping onto the black couch. "But that is definitely not my six string." He says looking around again. "Can you give me just one second?" He walks up to them and turns to the other boys.

He starts whispering things loudly about witches while Roxanne and Julie just watch. "This is impossible." Julie says confused.

"Yeah, I watched a million movies but never were the ghosts this cute." Roxanne whispers back.

"Okay their just scared okay, let someone with a softer touch handle this." The one in the pink hoodie says and turns back to the girls. "Why are you in our studio?" He asks.

"Softer touch huh? I don't see it." Roxanne chuckles making the boy look at her. Julie puts her cross through the body of the boy and takes it out again.

"Oh my gosh, how did you do that?" Julie asks panicking a little.

"Clearly you're not understanding." The boy says, he turns to the others. "Clearly she doesn't understand." He turns back to the girls. "Okay look, we're ghosts, alright we're just three ghosts and we're happy to be home. So thank you for the flowers they really brighten up the room." He says.

"We're actually in a band called sunset curve." The tanktop dude says walking up to his friend.

"Tell your friends." The one in the leather jacket says happily. That's probably the first time they heard him talking. He is actually the cutest. Roxanne thinks.

"Last night was actually going to be a really big night for us, it was gonna change our lives forever." The tank top one says.

"I'm uh... I'm pretty sure it did." The one in the pink hoodie replies to his friend. Roxanne takes out her phone and goes to google.

"What is that, what are you doing?" The one in the tanktop asks pointing at the phone.

"That's her phone." Julie says. "No stop talking to them, they're not real." She adds.

"Cause there's no such thing as cute ghosts?" Roxanne asks smiling at her friend going crazy.

"Nauw, you think we're cute?" The one in the leather jacket asks smiling softly.

"Maybe..." Roxanne replies softly.

"Who are you callin?" The pink hoodie one asks bending over a little to try and see.

"She's looking up Sunset Swerve!" Julie replies.

"Sunset Curve." The boys and Roxanne say at the exact same moment, which makes her return smiles from the boys.

"Woah! There is a Sunset Curve, you did die, but not last night." Roxanne says passing her phone to Julie.

"Twenty five years ago." Julie replies gasping a little.

"What no!" The leather jacket one says. "That's impossible, after we floated out of the ambulance all we did was go to that weird dark room where Alex cried." He adds.

"Well, I don't think... I think we were all pretty upset." The one in the pink hoodie, Alex, replies in a high pitched voice.

"But that was just for like an hour, we just showed up here." The tanktop one says.

"I'm just telling you what her phone says." Julie replies showing them the screen.

"See you died in 1995, when you were seventeen, it's 2020 now." Roxanne adds.

"So this is the future?" The leather jacket one says.

"Wait so, so it has been twenty five years? I have been crying for twenty five years? How is that possible?" Alex asks.

"Well you're a very emotional person." The leather jacket boy replies.

"I am not!" Alex replies high pitched again.

"Thought you were afraid to come out here." Carlos says walking in suddenly. "Talking to your ghost friend? How does he look? Is he hideous?" He asks.

"He can see you." Alex says sarcastically to the one in the leather jacket.

"No he can not!" Julie replies.

Carlos looks around. "What?" He asks softly.

"Actually, he is not." Roxanne replies looking over at the boy in the leather jacket who's raising an eyebrow at her and smiling. She quickly looks back at Carlos.

"Uh what do you want?" Julie asks making Roxanne laugh a little.

"A normal sister for starters, stop being weird and come eat, both of you." Carlos says walking away.

"He couldn't see you." Julie breathes out looking at the ghosts.

"Yeah I mean, that's usually how ghosts work." Alex replies.

Julie sighs and walks to the doors before turning around. "Look, I'm very sorry for what happened to you guys but this isn't your studio anymore. You have to leave." She says.

"What! Julie please!" Roxanne cries out.

"What? You want them here?" Julie asks confused.

"I mean, how many times do you actually have the opportunity to talk to ghosts? This is awesome!" Roxanne replies.

"No it's not!" Julie says turning around and leaving. Roxanne following.

"Wait! We didn't catch your names." The one in the tanktop says.

Julie and Roxanne turn around. "It's Julie and this is Roxanne." She replies.

"Cool uh, I'm Luke by the way and...this is..." The one in the tanktop says.

"Reggie." The one in the leather jacket replies. "I'm Reggie." He adds.

"Alex, how's it going?" He finishes. Luke points at the three of them making Roxanne chuckle.

"Okay..." Julie says unimpressed before walking away. The boys now look at Roxanne.

"Yeah I should... I should follow Julie." She says before turning around.

"Roxanne." She hears and turns around seeing Reggie smile at her. "You're cute too." He says.

Roxanne tries to hide the blush that's creeping on her face and turns around nodding. "Thanks." She giggles before walking to the house.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

53.6K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...
612K 12.4K 56
Imagines and One shots for the Netflix show Julie and the Phantoms! I write for -Luke -Reggie -Julie -Alex...
129K 2K 27
This is a compilation of imagines that I wrote for Tumblr (mostly Luke and Reggie), so I decided to put them together in a book on here too. Follow m...
23.4K 448 6
in which Julie's older sister, Selena, comes home from college and she is the only one who can touch the newfound ghost boys. -------------- "They're...