Stranded ✔︎

By vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... More

🌊 𝑺𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓓𝓔𝓓 🌊
🌊 0 🌊
🌊 Cast 1 🌊
🌊 Cast 2 🌊
🌊 Other Casts 🌊
🌊 1 🌊
🌊 2 🌊
🌊 3 🌊
🌊 4 🌊
🌊 5 🌊
🌊 6 🌊
🌊 7 🌊
🌊 8 🌊
🌊 9 🌊
🌊 10 🌊
🌊 11 🌊
🌊 12 🌊
🌊 13 🌊
🌊 14 🌊
🌊 15 🌊
🌊 16 🌊
🌊 17 🌊
# I GOT TAGGED #
🌊 18 🌊
🌊 19 🌊
🌊 20 🌊
🌊 21 🌊
🌊 22 🌊
🌊 24 🌊
🌊 25 🌊
🌊 26 🌊
🌊 27 🌊
🌊 28 🌊
# I GOT TAGGED #
🌊 29 🌊
🌊 30 🌊
🌊 31 🌊
🌊 32 🌊
🌊 33 🌊
🌊 34 🌊
🌊 35 🌊
🌊 36 🌊
🌊 37 🌊
🌊 38 🌊
🌊 39 🌊
🌊 40 🌊
🌊 𝓔𝓟𝓘𝓛O𝑮𝓤𝓔 🌊
🏔 FROZEN 🏔

🌊 23 🌊

1.2K 80 172
By vsooheart

Taehyung's POV

I opened my eyes to directly see Jisoo's gleaming eyes staring at me, complete with her excited grin.

"What?" I rubbed my eyes and asked with my deep morning voice.

"Did you have a good night sleep?" She asked as her eyes kept on following every move i made to sit up and stretch my body.

"Yeah.. pretty much." I said.

"Did you dream anything?" She excitedly asked.

I smirked before nodding, "i dreamt about you." I winked my eyes.

"F*ck you. Your flirting doesn't work on me. I'm also unlike the girls out there who are head over heels with you." She said, rolling her eyes and groaning. "I'm serious, Kim. Did you dream anything?" She asked again.

I chuckled before shaking my head, "ani." I said, making her pout sadly, "i told you it doesn't work that way, Jisoo."

"Trying doesn't hurt." She shrugged.

Before i could answer, she tossed me a bag of chips. "No more bread. Chips, waffles, and protein bars are all we have left." She explained.

"At least we still have food." I said, ripping open the plastic bag of chips.

"Yeah." She nodded, grabbing some chips from the bag on my hand. "What'll we do if we run out of them?" She then asked, looking at me.

I turned to look at her before answering, "probably we'd either eat raw fish or let ourselves starve until we reach land."

"If we ever do.." She mumbled quietly, almost a whisper. But since the waters are calm, i can hear what she said clearly.

"Let's just believe we will." I smiled as i ate another few chips.

"Are–" Jisoo stopped when my phone rang. I gave the chips to Jisoo before dusting off my hands from the leftover spices.

"Who is it?" Jisoo asked when she saw me took out my phone.

"Hoseok hyung." I answered and saw her nod. Without hesitation, i pressed the green button and put my phone close to my ear.

"Hello, hyung?" I called. "Everything okay?"

"..."

"Hyung? You there?" I called again when i heard no answers from the other line.

"..."

"Hello? Hyung, you okay? Did you make it out of the storm?" I asked, making Jisoo turned her head quick with her eyes wide.

"..."

"Yah! Hyung, answer me!" I called louder.

"Wae?" Jisoo asked, pulling my phone away from my ear and pressing the 'loud speaker' button without permission.

"Hyung!" I called again when we still heard nothing.

"Oppa?!" Jisoo opened her voice.

That's when we started hearing sobs from the other line. Jisoo and i glanced at each other with worry and anxiousness written clearly on our faces.

"Hyung, i-is everything okay?"

"Taehyung-ah... J-jisoo-ya.." He slowly called.

"Are you okay?! Is everyone okay?! What happened?! What storm? When?! Did you face a storm? How come i didn't know?! Is–"

"Yah! Slow down! He can't answer all those questions that fast! I'll answer half of them later. Right now, just keep calm and quiet and let him explain." I tapped her shoulder a few times, asking her to take deep breaths.

"Hyung?" I turned my attention back to Hoseok hyung on the other line. "What was it? Is everything okay? Tell us."

We once again heard small sobs and muffled voices before a different voice was heard. "Huh... Taehyung-ah.. Jisoo-ya... We need to be honest with you as hard as it is." Namjoon hyung said quietly, his voice was soar and cracking up. "Aniyo.. everything's not okay."

"W-what happened?" Jisoo stuttered, her eyes sparkling because of her welled up tears.

"Storms at sea either last for a few minutes or for hours. Unfortunately, the storm we faced last night lasted for hours. We got separated, when the storm ended, i met Jhope not far from me. B-but..." His voice once again cracked. "We couldn't find Jin."

"W-what..?" Jisoo stuttered, her voice cracking as her eyes tearing up. I put my hand on her shoulder, slightly comforting her.

"We're sorry, Soo.. We just couldn't find him. W-we dove and swam far enough but still couldn't find him." Namjoon hyung explained.

"Have you tried dialling him?" I asked.

"No use. He gave his phone to us this morning because his waterproof case ripped." He sighed. "We're sorry.."

There was a brief silence before Jisoo broke it, "don't be, oppa. I-it's not your fault." She said with a forced smile. But we could clearly hear how her voice cracked, telling us she's trying her best not to break down. "Let's not lose hope yet. H-he may still be somewhere out there, just fine."

"I.. hope so..." Namjoon hyung sadly replied.

"Don't think too much of it, oppa. Just– just continue your journey and we can search for him once we reach land." She continued forcing herself to say that everything's fine.

"Yeah.. i guess you're right. We just... need some time to digest this all but don't worry, we'll be fine. You two should take care too, arra?" He told us, trying to also light up the dark. Before we could answer, he ended the call and the second he did, Jisoo's tears fell and she broke down into my arms.

"I hate to admit this but– *sob* all i told him was a lie.. *sob* i- i don't know if he's okay, i- *sob* i–"

"Yeah, i know, i know." I told her. "I know what you said was a lie. I know you don't know whether he's okay or not, i know. You just don't want them to think too much of Jin hyung and how you felt that they'll forget to think about themselves, right?" I smiled sadly as i felt her nod against my chest.

"Let it out again, Kim." Hearing what i said, she started sobbing harder, clutching tightly to my shirt.

"Done?" I asked after one whole hour of hearing her cry.

I didn't hear her answer or feel her nod so i looked down and saw her sound asleep. I sighed before slowly moving her to a more comfortable position.

I looked up the bright sky and quietly prayed for Jin hyung's safety.

Even though our blood cells aren't tied together like how he and Jisoo's are, i can't say i'm not worried about him. Just imagining what he may face alone out there makes me wanna cry. Or thinking whether he's even alive or not makes me shiver in fear of losing him.

He's my hyung, our hyung, our oldest. The memories we've spent together, how he would always joke around even in the worst conditions, how he would go around shouting to the world about his handsome face, how he would flirt with our teachers, how he would make Irene noona embarassed in front of her friends, how he would prank us all, how he acts like a father whenever we need him to, how he acts like a mother too. I can't imagine how our team would be without him.

Again, i wanna cry and say everything's not okay. But i can't for the sake of her and myself.

End of Taehyung's POV

No one's POV

The sound of Taehyung's phone ringing broke the silence and woke Jisoo up.

With her sleepy voice and swollen eyes, she looked at the person sitting next to her and asked, "who is it?"

"Jungkook." He shortly answered before picking up the call.

"What's up, Kook?" He started.

"..."

"You–"

"..."

"Are you okay?!" He gasped, making Jisoo furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"..."

"WHAT?!" Taehyung shouted, his eyes widened and glimpse of worriedness was clearly seen, making Jisoo slightly panicked.

"..."

"I- i will, Kook. You've heard the news about Jin hyung?" He asked.

"..."

"Alright, take care, Kook. Don't worry. Don't do anything stupid. I'll call you back, okay?"

"..."

"We'll face this. Gwaenchanha."

Beep–

"What is it?" Jisoo asked the second she heard the phone call ended.

Taehyung put his phone back in it's case before turning over to her.

He sighed heavily before forcing a smile, "the same thing that happened to Jin hyung and the others happened to Lisa and Jungkook."

"W-what...?" Jisoo asked quietly as she felt her world crumbled once more.

"T-they got separated. Jungkook called and told me he's fine. B-but he couldn't find Lisa. And he said her phone was off."

Hearing what he said, she felt as if a hammer was thrown on her chest, added by thousands of needles on it. First Jin, now Lisa. What else does she has to worry about?

She once again broke down in front of him, delivering the pain to him as he saw her cry. Bringing her close to him once more, drowning her in his embrace, he silently held his cry, understanding the pain she's feeling.

"I failed.." Jisoo kept on mumbling against his chest. "I- i'm sorry..."

He stayed quiet, waiting for her to finish. "If it weren't for me.. none of us will be stranded here. If it weren't for me.. Jin and Lisa wouldn't have gotten lost. If it weren't for me, none of us would have to face the storm. I'm sorry..." She said in between her sobs.

"It's not your fault." He said sincerely. "As we agreed, everything happens for a reason. We got stranded because we jumped off the falling plane. Jin and Lisa got lost because they faced a storm. Stopping falling planes, storms and saving Jin hyung and Lisa are way above your capability."

"B-but we wouldn't be on the plane on the first place if Nayeon and Sehun hadn't had a grudge on me. And we wouldn't be on the plane if i hadn't made you guys stay with me." She kept on crying, pointing out to him that she's the root of the problems they're facing now.

"We waited for you because we wanted to. It was our choice, we're willing to take whatever the consequences were. Including this. No matter how unexpected it was." He said. "The grudge Nayeon and Sehun has towards you couldn't be controlled by anyone. Haters gonna hate, right?"

"I still failed, Kim. I couldn't protect oppa and Lisa." She continued sobbing.

"Because it was out of your reach. What can you do? Aren't we in the same condition as they were?" He asked. "How are you supposed to help them when you're facing the same struggles as they are? You did your best in cheering them up and giving them hope. In which part had you failed?"

"I-"

"You told me you'd do all you could to keep what you have now and you really did all you could. Kim, you didn't fail. In fact, you saved us all. If you didn't tell us about Sehun, Nayeon, and mr. Kyuhyun's plan, we'd all be dead right now. If you weren't worried about us, you would just think of it as nothing. But you thought two steps ahead. You didn't think realistic. You thought smart. You're the reason we're still alive right now. When we got separated, you and i are stuck together and when we faced the storm, you saved me. You did your best, didn't you? While the others, they're out of your reach, meaning that it's no longer under your control. Can you blame a baby when they stab their parents using a knife? It's not your fault, Kim. Let's just hope they're both just fine, okay?"

His words comforted her, soothing her aching heart. She stopped her sobbing and wiped her tears before slowly nodding.

"Plus, i don't think they'd be dead. I mean do you really think Jin hyung would just let his name be erased from the so-called existing worldwide handsome list? And do you really think Lisa would let her forehead be exposed by letting people remove her bangs on her funeral?" He asked, trying to light up the mood.

She laughed before shaking her head and looking up the bright, blue sky.

"Neither do i." He chuckled before following her gaze and praying that their two beloved friends are doing just fine.

End of no one's POV

=============================================
A/N
Hii!!! Sorry for the late update😁

Idk if this chapter's a little boring lol- i just have a few things in my head and it's got me thinking day and night so i've been trying to sort it out, making it kinda hard to focus in writing this chapter but i hope you enjoyed it🤩
sorry for the typos and grammar mistakes too😚

See you on the next chapter!! Don't forget to vote+comment!!!❣️❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 2.2K 51
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
103K 4.7K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...
3.2K 206 31
two best friends, grow together, they are like 'one soul in two different bodies ' both have crush but on different people and they start dating w...