𝒯𝓇𝑜𝓅𝒽𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

بواسطة blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... المزيد

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 37

8.2K 372 135
بواسطة blackgirlwhoreads

Beckham POV

"It's.. A boy!" Dr. Richards exclaimed excitedly causing Lennox to cheer as well. We placed a bet, if the baby was a boy she could pick the name and if it was a girl I would pick the name. I was obviously hoping for a girl but I'm happy either way.

"So you have a name picked out already?" I turned to my gorgeous girlfriend, rubbing her thigh gently.

Lennox is around 20 to 21 weeks now but you can barely even tell, she doesn't look pregnant. At all. She's only gained like ten pounds, but Dr. Richards says that the baby is healthy and there's nothing to be concerned about. Especially since Lennox is more on the petite side anyways.

"Knox Alexander." She smiled brightly. She wants him to have my middle name, that's cute.

Shit... This kid already has me going soft.

"Knox? Like Fort Knox?"

"Knox like based off the suffix of my name. Len-Nox." That doesn't really work because the suffix of her name doesn't make an 'O' sound, but she's so excited. I'll let her have this.

"Okay Princess." I let out a chuckle kissing her forehead. "Knox Alexander it is. But I'm picking out the name for the next one."

"Next one?!" Lennox's eyes widened and she shook her head profusely. "There is no next one."

"We'll see about that." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. Technically we were never supposed to have this one, so despite what she believes Lennox clearly is not the sovereign authority on these matters. Shooters shoot and swimmers swim.

"Okay. You two crazy kids are done for the day. Please leave my office now." Dr. Richard's stood up discarding the paper towels that she had used to wipe off Lennox's stomach.

"Come on Vanessa, you know that we're your favorite patients." Lennox had a cheeky grin splayed on her face as she stood as well, grabbing her purse.

"Mmhmm. Y'all are the lights of my life, now get hell out." She pointed to the door which only resulted in Len laughing even harder.

"I'll text you this evening."

"Girl if y'all don't get the hell out, go."

I shook my head at their little exchange, wrapping an arm around Len's waist leading her out of the office.

I glanced down at her as we walked out to the car, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"No Beckham I don't.. I don't even know what you're talking about." She glanced down at the Apple Watch on her wrist, "I know it's almost time for us to get Jayce from school." 

"We can finally tell our families about the baby, you're past your first trimester now and well into your second. We know the gender and everything, I think it's safe to start letting people know."

She was silent for a few moments, obviously mulling it over. This would be the next step for us to take considering that Jayce already knows.. Sort of Lennox explained pregnancy to her by using an allegory for online shopping. Which I guess is age-appropriate for a four year old, either way it was an extremely interesting conversation. Strangely enough to important facts were still presented correctly.

"So.. where's the baby?" Jayce-Lynn asked tilting her head to the side.

"You know how Amazon has two-day shipping?" The four year old nodded her head, "Well God doesn't. And each baby is custom tailored to their family so it takes a little while for them to be delivered.." Lennox sort of explained.

"So you bought it?"

"No we didn't buy it. That's illegal, sweetheart. When you get a piece of candy in class you just choose one from the bucket right, and you're not allowed to look inside the bucket—

"—Because you get what you get, and you don't throw a fit."

"Right." Len nodded.

I know that's supposed to be a lesson in gratefulness but that's some harsh language for pre-k. There has to be a way to make the same point in a gentler manner.

"Well that's how we ended up with the baby. Just by chance, it just happened. Like how you don't know what kind of candy you're gonna get and you just get one."

"Can you get another?"

"Umm, no. You can only get one at a time just like the candy." That part isn't true but I get why she made that statement.

"Okay." Jayce smiled softly, seeming satisfied with her answers. "That means I'm gonna be a big sister!"

Lennox looked at me unsure of what to say in response. I only shrugged. She could tell her know but that would probably only upset her, what's the point if she's so excited about it. Lennox raises her anyways, that's what parents do.

"Yeah Bug. You're gonna be a big sister."  

Lennox finally nodded her head. "We tell Christian and Miles next since Brandt already knows, that seems fair."

Looking over her features she didn't seem too particularly excited to tell anyone. "You sure? You don't want to tell Ms, April first?"

"No Beck. Ms April is sweet but.." She stopped talking pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "Can you unlock the car please?"

I unlocked my Aston Martin and Lennox quickly climbed inside of it. I climbed inside of it as well glancing over at her, "She's not your mom?"

I hadn't considered how losing her parents may have affected her feelings regarding her pregnancy. This is a really big moment in her life, it makes sense why she would be missing them a bit more these days.

"No.. She's not." She looked down at her lap chewing on her bottom lip, "But you don't need to worry about me. I'm fine, they've been gone for a while. It's not like it's a new loss." She shrugged her shoulders.

"That doesn't necessarily mean you miss them less..." I grabbed her hand stroking the back of it with my thumb.

"I know..."

"You don't really talk about them."

"Because talking about them makes me miss them more, not less. And it doesn't matter how much I miss them. They aren't coming back. Can we go pick up Jayce now?"

I gently kissed her cheek, deciding it was best to drop the matter for now. I don't want to upset her anymore this already an emotional time for her.

I nodded my head, starting the car. "We can go pick up Jayce now, baby."

"I should have known something was up when you offered to make dinner." Lennox pouted staring longingly at Jayce-Lynn's plate which had a cheese quesadilla and roasted broccoli on it.

"Eat it, Len. It's good for you and you don't get enough vegetables in anyways." I nudged the plate of lettuce wraps closer towards her.

She glanced at Jayce who was happily eating before looking back towards me. "She's not sharing with you." I interjected already knowing where her thought-process was headed.

"Pregnant people should get to eat whatever they want. Pretty sure that's like a law."

"It's not, so eat up Princess. If you do a good job I'll rub your feet after you finish your dinner." I offered a small smirk spread across her face as she retrieved her phone from her pocket.

A few seconds later my phone chirped. I glanced down at it seeing that I had a text notification.

Princess🥺💕: If you Postmates me Wingstop I'll suck your dick.

"Lennox." I gave her a disapproving look shaking my head. My phone chimed again.

Naya: Stopping by your office tomorrow. I need you to approve the marketing campaign for Veratin's new liquor line.

We stopped sleeping together as I promised Lennox I would, but we still have to work together. Firing her is definitely out of the question. Naya isn't my subordinate so it wasn't exactly unethical that we had out-of-office affairs, but terminating her contract with us would produce poor optics and could possibly make the company vulnerable to a lawsuit. Especially in this socio-political climate.

I texted Naya my response.

Beck: Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up.

Naya: Miss you. Maybe we can grab lunch afterwards?
Or dessert?

I immediately screen-shot the messages, forwarding them to my lawyer in an email before deleting the picture off of my phone. I sent the texts to my lawyer as a form of insurance, the pictures she sent were unsolicited and I don't want her attempting to claim otherwise. 

Beck: Next time send an email.

I rolled my eyes, blocking her number.

"What are you doing?" Len glanced at me, she still had yet to touch a thing on her plate and Jayce was more than halfway done with her food.

"Work. A four year old has managed to clean more of her plate than you have, eat Lennox. Do I need to feed you?"

"Is that a legitimate offer because I might take you up on it."

"MiMi you're not a baby. Becky doesn't need to feed you." Jayce giggled finding the entire situation to be hilarious. She's so damn cute.

"I know Bug, it was just a joke." Lennox smiled, reaching over to tickle her side causing the small child to laugh even harder.

"Jay, what do you say to frozen yogurt for desert?" I asked.

"Fro-yo!" She cheered clapping her hands together.

"Fine... I'll eat it. I want fro-yo too." Lennox conceded finally taking a bite of one of the lettuce wraps. "This actually isn't that bad."

"You're such a brat." I got up from the table, lifting Jayce up from her seat as well when she held her arms out for me. "Bug, go get your homework so I can help you with it." I set her back down on the ground watching as she went scampering off.

"You're really good with her, ya know?" Lennox smiled at me. "And I'm sorry for being a brat."

I paused, taking a seat in the chair next to Lennox before pulling her on to my lap. "It's okay Princess." I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"It's not.. You've been great these past few months and I've been.. Not so great."

"Hey, you're pregnant. Cut your self some slack. You're not yourself right now and that's okay. Your body is creating a life." I rubbed her stomach gently. Even though she doesn't have a bump yet, we can still feel little man kicking in there sometimes.

"What I'm trying to say is..." She stopped herself mid sentence again. She does that whenever she's mentally debating the best way to articulate something. "You're my family." She settled on what I had said to her when we were back in New York. "And I'm ready to tell everyone about how our family is expanding."

I probably looked like a fool, I was smiling so hard. "Are you sure? Like you're positive?"

"I'm positive. We can host Thanksgiving and tell everybody then. We'll just tell Brandt to act surprised."

Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Usually my mother hosts every year, Xiomara takes her holidays very seriously. If Lennox wants to do this I'll try my hardest to get her relinquish hosting duties just this once. It's not as if she cooks or anything anyways. She outsources everything. Len will probably cook, but I'm gonna hire a team to come in and decorate. I don't want her standing on ladders or trying to lift any heavy boxes right now.

"We will tell everyone at Thanksgiving." I agreed, "Now.. Can we talk about when you're going to tell your professors?"

"Now you're pushing it De Loughrey." She warned cutting her eyes at me.

"You're nearly halfway through your pregnancy—"

"—And nearly halfway through the semester. Meaning I should be due right before our academic year is ending. Which works best for all of us since summer would be right around the corner. The baby obviously wants me to stay in school or else he wouldn't be coming at the end of March." She gave me a cheeky grin.

"You know there's a very high chance that he'll come early."

"And if he does I'll finish the year out remotely. The way I did after my... I don't know what you call it."

Honestly, I don't know what to call it either. I knew she was referring to what happened with the police officer in Los Angeles. That was the moment when I realized I loved her. When I thought I was going to lose her.

I continued rubbing her stomach, placing a chaste kiss on her jawline. "That's okay. At least you sort of have a plan. I guess that's good enough for now. I just want you and the baby to be safe."

"His name is Knox." She reminded me letting out a light laugh.

"Yes, you and Knox." I correct myself. Hooking a finger under her chin, I turned her head towards me. "Gimme a kiss."

She dipped her head connecting our lips, "Mmm.." Len lets out a small moan when my teeth tug at her bottom lip. As soon as her lips parted my tongue was inside of her mouth. She pulled me closer to her tangling her hands in my hair, sucking on my tongue she maneuvered her own swirling it around my piercing. All of the piercings I possess, that one is undeniably her favorite. Since I don't leave it all the time, when it is present it excites her all the more. Lennox bucked her hips up rocking them against my crotch. My cock strained against my pants, the material suddenly beginning feeling significantly tighter.

Shit. We can't.

I reluctantly pulled away from her, pecking her plump lips once more. "Jayce-Lynn could be back any second, Princess. Plus you still need to finish eating." I pinched her butt earning me another moan from her.

"Stop pouting." I chuckled, pecking her lips again to appease her. "I love you." It's not the first time I've told her. By now, she's used to hearing.

"I know." She smiled against my lips. "And I like you De Loughrey." While it's not exactly 'I love you', coming from Lennox, that's pretty damn close.

Thanksgiving is gonna be sooo wild. I can't wait. Both of their families, in the same room. That's never happened before and it's bound to be chaotic. There may even be an appearance from a special guest or two... But in other news; it's a boy! And no the name Knox isn't changing. Y'all will see once he arrives. His name very much so fits him lol. And with parents named Beckham and Lennox there was no way that child would have a traditional name.
Vote and comment please!🥰
~Lee

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

660K 25K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
125K 1.3K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
6.4K 92 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
1.2M 28.2K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...