Hey Nagi...

By blockysugarlife

Read to find out. More

I Want Orange Juice
We Should Kiss
My Nagisa
I'm Sorry.
Give it a Shot
Kiss at the End
Part 2
Congrats
Principal Asano
Koro Sensei (END)
Closing thoughts

You're Such a Weirdo

56 0 0
By blockysugarlife

POV: Nakamura

     "So bored." I moaned, hanging half way off of the side of my bed.

     I wanna talk to someone but I don't want to bother anybody.

     Whatever.

     I grabbed my phone to call somebody because I couldn't hold in my boredom.

     Nakamura:  Hey Kaede can you call rn?

     Kayano: Sure

     I swiped away my page with the messages app opened and clicked the contacts app with a little telephone icon and scrolled down to the "K" section to find Kaede's number.

     *Jingle Jingle*

     *Jingle Jingle*

     "Hi!" Kaede said happily.

     "I can tell you're in a good mood."

     "I like to talk to you."

     "Awww."

     "I wasn't expecting a FaceTime."

     "I felt like seeing you."

     "Why don't you come over, if you've got the free time."

     "Should I come by right now?"

     "Yes!"

     "Jeez, you seem excited."

     "I can't tell you how much I've wanted you to come over."

     "Calm down Kaede, you're gonna explode or something."

     "Baaa!" She said thrusting her arms outward and falling down on her bed.

     This is when I noticed her outfit. She was wearing pajama pants and a long band T-Shirt for a band called Akoagigunuk. (Just Kunugigaoka backwards because I couldn't come up with a band name, Kunugigaoka being the school they go to in Assassination Classroom.)

     She's so cute.

     She picked her phone back up and blew her hair out of her face, "I exploded."

     "I can tell." I laughed.

     "I love your outfit." I complimented.

     "Huh?" She said looking down at her outfit, "It's just my pajamas."

     "Okay, well I'm gonna get in my car and start heading over to your house and I don't want to get distracted while I drive, so why don't we stop FaceTime-ing and just call and I'll put you on speaker-phone."

     "M'kay!"

     I hung up the phone and shifted our conversation over to just a simple call as I put on my slippers and walked out to my car.

     It doesn't matter what I wear. Plus, she was in her pajama's while we were FaceTime-ing so it should be fine. (btw if for any reason you don't know what FaceTime is, it's just a simple video call, although you could've probably figured that out from the last couple of paragraphs.)

     "I was actually planning on changing out of this if you were coming over but you said you liked it so I don't see a point."

     "It's cute."

     "Thanks."

     For the next 15 minutes or so we talked about random things, blabbing on about our favorite TV shows, anime, boys love, etcetera. I pulled up at Kaede's house and immediately saw Kaede's doorknob turning and her hanging up the phone. Then Kaede but out of her house and rushed barefoot to my car just to say 'hi'.

     "It's cold out today, should you really be out here barefoot?"

     "Oh, you're right!" She but paused, "But I don't wanna go inside without you so hurry up."

     "Okay okay, on my way." I said.

     I reached over to grab the door knob and lift myself out of my car and grab Kaede's hand.

     "Let's head inside."

     Something's really off today, about Kaede, she seems a lot peppier today. Not sure what's up with that, and I don't think it's a necessarily bad thing, but it's weird for sure.

     "Kaede."

     "Hm?"

     "You seem really happy today, why's that?"

     "Dunno. Just feel happy today."

     "You're such a weirdo."

POV: Nagisa

     "Woah! You're house is so big!" I exclaimed admiring the sheer size of Karma's surprisingly tidy house.

     "You can calm down now. Jeez, it isn't that big." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

     "You have so many drawers." I said, faking an awed expression just to tease Karma. (A reference to another Karmagisa fanfic on fanfiction.net called Fake Out by, MerpsiclesTheGreat.) 

     "Fuck off."

     "Can't handle a joke I see."

     "You're right."

     "It's no fun if you just give up and admit to it."

     "I'm getting bored of talking to you, let's just do something."

     "Asshole."

     "Can't take a joke I see."

     Dammit, he got me.

     "Go sit down, I'll get some stuff for us to do."

     After a few minutes of me sitting, Karma came out with a stack of disc cases. Half movies, half games.

     "We can either watch a movie, or play a game."

     "Lemme see." I said grasping at the stack.

     "Here."

     He handed me the stack of discs and began to become disappointed.

     "These are all horror."

     "I know."

     "You don't have anything else?"

     "I've got Breath of the Wild, and a few other non horror games upstairs." He said, grabbing the stack to reveal The Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild at the bottom.

     "Why's it at the bottom? And why are all the other games upstairs?!"

     "Who knows." He said with a shrug.

     "Ugh, let's just play Breath of the Wild." I said, grabbing the game out of his hands and popping it into the Nintendo Switch connected to his TV.

     After a few minutes of cutscenes and booting up nonsense, we were finally in the game.

     "Link is really cute in this game." I noted out loud.

     "Some of the outfits are, but a lot of them make him look more sexy than cute in my opinion."

     "Are we allowed to talk about this, as a couple I mean?"

     "Don't know, don't care."

     "Well, if you don't care, I don't either."

     We went on to talk about the pros and cons in the difference in appearance between link in this game and the ones before it, and what outfit's link looks better in, and which outfit specific hairstyle was the best. We decided on the stealth armor being the best hair wise, and the snowquill being the cutest in general. And that link was sexiest in either the climbing gear, or just straight up shirtless, but decided that shirtless wasn't allowed and deemed the climbing gear to be the sexiest armor Breath of the Wild had to offer. (I feel bad for anyone who doesn't play botw, all of this is probably going right over their heads, but I would suggest looking all of this armor up to see what I'm talking about.)

     I was curled up in Karma's lap (again) watching him play Breath of the Wild. He was surprisingly really good at the game which really caught me off guard, I watched him kill Ganon without taking damage, using bows, using the ancient shield, or using any champion abilities.

POV: Nakamura

     Kaede was laying belly first on her bed, swinging her legs in and out just like a girl in the movies talking on the phone. She just stared at me, she didn't look creepy or bored, just stared with a smile on her face. It sounds creepy but she really just looked like she was having a really good time, and was really happy about something.

     But what?

     I started up a conversation and we chatted for a few long hours about Karma, Nagisa, BL, all sorts of things, and then we finally went to sleep, well Kaede fell asleep, and I watched her until I felt creepy. Which took surprisingly long for somebody who was watching someone sleep, but it makes sense. I wasn't watching her to be creepy, to be honest, I don't know why I was watching her, I just felt like it. Maybe it was the adorable snores. Maybe it was the small pretty face, maybe it was the cute outfit.

     I bent down and gave her a little peck on the forehead and laid down next to her.

     ... I woke up a few hours later to Kaede playing with my hair.

     "Watcha doin'?"

     "Sorry, I couldn't resist, it looked so soft and silky."

     "You're such a weirdo."

     "Imagine if I was actually playing with your hair because I liked you something, and that's why I was so happy all day."

POV: Kaede

     I was starting to turn red, my palms were starting to get slippery from all the sweat and I was starting to feel hot because and nervous and yucky because of the way I had just embarrassed myself.

     "Is this a confession? Don't say no, this wasn't a question, but I do still want an answer."

     "Yes."

     "Is it really?"

     "I don't have to say yes?"

     "Just be honest."

     "... Yes." I continued, "But I didn't plan on it coming out this way."

     "Listen, you helped me out of the situation with Nagisa, and what did you tell me? What is the most important thing that I should always remember?"

     "To be honest and to never hide your feelings, in short, don't create a fake you."

     "So that's why there's no reason for you to be embarrassed, other than the fact that that's a human reaction."

     "I still stand by what you taught me, but there's one thing that I had to learn on my own. No matter how much someone tells you that you have no reason to be nervous, and no matter how much you know that there's no reason to be embarrassed, you still are anyway, because you're human, just like everyone else. So if you're embarrassed about this whole situation, I understand, but still keep in mind what type of person I am."

     "Thank you. This is why I love you so much. You're so pretty and mature, yet silly and friendly and super smart all at the same time."

     "I'm not that great."

     "Of course you are."

     "I think you're just a weirdo."

POV: Karma

     "Hey, you're falling asleep." I told Nagisa who who was starting to snore while curled up in my lap, "Want me to take you up to my room so you can rest on my bed?"

     "Sure."

     I expected him to get off of my lap but he just sat there. I lifted him up and carried him upstairs to my bedroom, past my PC and huge monitors and whatnot and plopped him straight on my be.

     "How much did you pay for that?" Nagisa asked, pointing at my PC.

     "Five-hundred thousand yen." ('bout 5,000 dollars)

     "You really are rich."

     "Just go to bed." I said walking out to go sleep on the couch since my bed was only a bit over a queen size. ('only' and Nagisa is so small too, how much space are you used too? Especially since he's your partner and on top of that average height in Japan is quite low and people are also generally skinnier there)

     "Wait, you aren't gonna sleep next to me?"

     "Huh, well I figured you'd want more space."

     "Come lay down."

      "You're such a weirdo."

I bet you definitely noticed the over usage of the word weirdo in this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.5K 12
Karma X reader and a lemon is included. It's sweet and you're the badass type perfect for Karma. :)))
871K 17.7K 17
โŒœ โ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐‘๐”๐’๐’๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐’๐˜. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„...
186K 1.5K 17
for people who like lemons
76.2K 1.1K 58
Karmagisa! IF YOU DONT SHIP IT THEN GET OUT!!!!!!!! This is a oneshot. Plz don't judge.