Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
π™°πš—πš—πš˜πšžπš—πšŒπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 11

1.1K 106 28
By Koushilicious

“We should leave this place now. Gosh. The fire was huge!” Sunghoon exclaimed before dragging Niki again to the door while Niki was just singing Fire by BTS beside him.

“Quiet, Puma!” Sunghoon yelled, but as soon as they reached the doors, the whole place was alarmed and locked the people inside it.

“Whoa! Bultaorune!” Niki said, amazed as he saw the whole company burning as if they commit arson.

But then, for another time, the whole company created an explosion making the both stumble on the grass that they are walking on. The both wince in pain when they dropped on the floor but Sunghoon winced louder as his shin landed hardly on a pointed huge rock on the ground, having a visible blood drawing at his clothed wound.

“Shit, hyung! Are you okay?” Niki asked worriedly to Sunghoon so he just nodded in response.

“It’s okay, I can manage. Let’s go quickly” Sunghoon just said as he was helped by Niki to stand up.

While walking, they heard a car approaching them so they immediately looked at it to see if it is a Mamba’s car but Niki took a sigh of relief as he realized that it was their car.

“Get in the car, quick!” Jay shouted as he heard the police coming to the building so they immediately entered the car to go back to their house without getting imprisoned.

“So how about the necklace?” Sunghoon asked all of a sudden making them look at each other.

"You said my safety is more important, hyung. Why are you worrying for the necklace?" Niki asked while hiding a smirk on his face.

"Why is the three of you looking so calm even though we didn't get the necklace, huh?" Sunghoon asked the three, examining their reactions from his question.

"Who said we didn't get it?" Niki smirked, showing the necklace that he just pulled off from his pocket.

"Oh, I thought we left it" Sunghoon just said.

"Hyung, I literally said 'Hyung! The case!' not 'Hyung! The necklace!'" Niki said with a cheeky grin, bringing back what happened just a while ago.

'Ugh, this kid is really getting on my nerves' Sunghoon thought to himself while rolling his eyes before turning it to the couple.

"So you also knew about it?" Sunghoon asked unbelievably.

"Duh, of course, we were watching the CCTV though" Jay just said while his eyes still fixed on the road.

"Oh, by the way, I already cleared the CCTV for today so don't worry about it" Jungwon proudly said before turning his head to Sunghoon on the back seat "Hyung, how about your leg? Does it hurt?" Jungwon asked to check him up.

"Obviously yes, but don't worry about it, I'll clean and bandage it once we got home" Sunghoon said while looking at his leg.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

The four already got home with smiles on their faces upon the success that they had accomplish the mission amazingly perfect, even though Sunghoon thought it was a fail at first.

But unfortunately, Sunghoon find it really hard to walk so Jay and Niki helped him enter the house.

"Just drop me here in the couch and bring me the first aid kit" Sunghoon commanded which Jungwon immediately did.

"I'll clean the wound for you, hyung" Jungwon said but Sunghoon shook his head.

"No. I can do this myself. Now, go to your rooms, it's already late" Sunghoon said as he opened the first aid kit.

"You sure?" Jay asked with concerned eyes.

"Yeah, just leave me alone. I don't even want your filfthy hands on me" Sunghoon said.

"Wow, thank you. I'm being concerned for you but you just-- you know what? come on, Wonnie. Let's leave this shitty kid alone" Jay said as he put his arm around Jungwon's shoulder and turn their backs to go to their rooms.

Sunghoon then heard a yawn beside him so he turned his head to look at Niki who is obviously looking sleepy from all that they did tonight. It was tiring indeed.

"Niki, you should go to your room now" Sunghoon said but Niki just shook his head.

"I'll sleep when you sleep, hyung" Niki said.

"I can handle this alone, okay? Just go to your room. I know you're too sleepy" Sunghoon said so Niki just nodded.

"Okay, hyung. Just go to your room immediately once you were done, okay?" Niki said before leaving Sunghoon alone.

Sunghoon then took a deep breath before looking at his wound once again.

Yeah, it looks terrible.

He then got the cotton balls from the kit, as well as the alcohol. After that, he put some betadine to the cotton and dab it around the wound, making him wince in pain everytime that the cotton touches his wound.

But after a few more seconds, he heard footsteps from the stairs but he doesn't even turned his head.

"Sunghoon? What happened to your leg?" the person asked, and with that, he already knew who it was so he just rolled his eyes and decided not to reply. It was that annoying Jake afterall.

But to his surprise, Jake sat on the carpet in front of him and snatched him the cotton in his hand.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sunghoon asked with an obvious annoyance in his voice.

"I'm here to help you so stop being subborn" Jake said but Sunghoon snatched again those from Jake's hands.

"I don't need your help so just go away" Sunghoon said but Jake just sat beside him.

"Don't tell me you don't trust me on doing this?" Jake said with a hidden chuckle on his voice but Sunghoon just looked at him nonchalantly.

"Let me help you with this one, at least. Don't worry, I'm an expert with wounds" Jake said with a bright smile. It was true though. Jake is already used to seeing wounds and blood though since he always help the knights when there is a war underwater.

"Go away!" Sunghoon said while nudging his hand.

"If you let me, I'll let you in peace. I swear" Jake said to convince Sunghoon so Sunghoon just rolled his eyes and let Jake do his job. He has no choice afterall. Besides, it is really hard for him to deal with that wound since it hurts like hell, and with that, Jake smiled widely before going back to seat on the carpet, in front of Sunghoon.

"You know what? I don't really know what you are thinking about me but I swear, I am such a good person" Jake said while busy cleaning Sunghoon's wound.

Sunghoon just looked at him stoically and asked "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" Jake confusedly asked.

"Why are you sticking yourself to me even though I already told you to go away? Are you that desperate to annoy me?" Sunghoon asked emotionlessly so Jake just took a deep breath and looked back at Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon-ah, I just wanna be friends with you. Do you see yourself? You're like a walking dead, emotionless..." Jake said and pause for a while before continuing "...I just want to teach you to open your heart and accept other people too" Jake said before bringing his eyes back on what he is doing.

Sunghoon just rolled his eyes. He always hear those words, from Jimin, Jay, Niki and Jungwon.

"Friend? Tss" Sunghoon said before letting out an airy chuckle.

"I don't exactly know what happened between you and your friend before but I'm sincere with what I told you that I wanna be your friend" Jake said with a wide smile as he put the bandage on Sunghoon's leg. Now, it's done!

"So since you just let me do this to you, I think you are trusting me now" Jake said before reaching his hand in front of Sunghoon, expecting for a handshake "Friends?"

But with that, Sunghoon just rolled his eyes before diverting his sight in other direction, as he decided not to answer. He is definitely done with Jake's bullshits though.

But in Sunghoon's surprise, Jake suddenly hugged him without even a warning. His eyes grew wider as he felt the other's embrace. And with that, his body responded quickly, pushing Jake away from him with an obvious shock on his face.

"What the heck did you just do?" Sunghoon asked.

"Why? You don't like hugs?" Jake just asked while shrugging.

"Don't fucking do that again, or else, I'll kick you out of this house" Sunghoon said while pointing his finger to Jake.

Jake just replied with a giggle and sit beside Sunghoon.

"So, what exactly happened to your wound?"

"It's none of your business" Sunghoon just answered.

"And what kind of job are you doing that it has to be so late and dangerous?" Jake asked cluelessly, making Sunghoon draw a smirk on his lips as he faced the latter and leaned closer, closing the distance of their faces.

"You really wanna know what job it is?" Sunghoon asked in low voice and Jake just nodded to him.

"Well, you see. I am not a good person. I have a dark persona that no one wants to be close with me because I am scary" Sunghoon said with a low voice and lean to Jake's ears to whisper something.

"I am a criminal, Jake. Now, do you still want to be friends with me?" Sunghoon whispered in an extra low voice, sending shivers to Jake's spine.

Sunghoon’s smirk grew even wider before sitting back properly, facing Jake once again. But then, to his surprise, Jake was just wearing a cute smile while looking at him like… seriously? He was supposed to be terrified.

Sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows while looking at the older.

“Of course, I am! I still wanted to be friends with you” Jake just said while looking back at Sunghoon.

“Why?” Sunghoon asked with a still furrow on his eyebrows.

“Because I think, you’re cute” Jake just said before placing his hand on Sunghoon’s head, ruffling his hair so Sunghoon nudged it. He hates it when someone is touching him.

“You’re talking nonsense, Jake” Sunghoon remarked before starting to stand up. Jake also stood up to help him walk but Sunghoon refused.

“I’ll help you”

“Don't touch me. I have my own feet. I can wa--”

Unfortunately, Sunghoon’s words were cut off as he stumbled back to the couch once again because of loss of balance since he found it difficult to walk. Sunghoon just rolled his eyes when he heard Jake laughing beside him.

“See? You can’t” Jake said proudly with his both hands on either side of his waist. After his long laughing session just to tease and annoy Sunghoon even more, he scooted his hand in front of Sunghoon which he immediately grabbed to stand up properly.

Jake then smiled at him but Sunghoon just replied with a ‘tsk’ as if he really doesn’t want to do it. The injury just left him no choice after all.

Jake put one of his arms around Sunghoon’s waist and and the other one guided Sunghoon’s arm to his shoulders for them to be able to walk properly.

Jake then stayed quiet as they walked while Sunghoon was wincing in pain in his every step.

Once they entered the room, they carefully walked inside.

“We’re here!” Jake said gently and guided him beside his bed.

Sunghoon then let himself drop on his bed but unfortunately, he forgot that Jake was holding his waist, making them both stumble on his bed.

Sunghoon was now laying on his bed with Jake on top of him, eyes closed on the sudden happening.

And when they both opened their eyes again, they just looked at each other with a shock expression, realizing the closeness of their faces. Jake realized their sudden state so he immediately stood up and fixed his clothes.

“Shit. I-I’m really sorry about it” Jake apologized as he felt his face heat up out of embarrassment. Sunghoon just looked at him emotionlessly.

“I-I’m gotta go now, goodnight!” Jake said before running out of the room and closed the door.

“Gosh. Why do we always end up in such state? This is so embarrassing” Jake said while covering his face before yeeting himself on his own bed, covering himself with his blanket as if it would help him forget what just happened a while ago.

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 ㋛︎
𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍!
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝙽𝚒-𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍, 𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎😊

𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝?
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎? 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗... 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢🤭

𝚊𝚗𝚍! 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝙽𝙷𝚈𝙿𝙴𝙽&𝙷𝙸 2!! 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚗!

𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛❣️
𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢😅
𝙿𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 292 13
Heeseung, a young student whose mother died and who lives with his father, will soon have to move in with Sunghoon, his new stepbrother. What will h...
163K 8.9K 30
"Uhm.. I know it's not my business but you look a little sad and lonely so.. wanna join our water balloon fight??" In which Jake accidentally mistake...
16.5K 594 15
What if you wanted something or someone so bad that you disregard any consequences that are bound to come with it? Warnings: bxb mature content fou...
15.1K 1K 47
What would happen to Jake when he receives two human beings that was naturally gifted to him with love. He never expected his human beings to come...