LILY & HARRY POTTER°

By sphmlln21

IN WHICH, Harry Potter has a sister. Spitting image of their mother, personality of.. many things. They stuc... More

ACT 1
{ 0.1 }
{ 0.2 }
{ 0.3 }
{ 0.4 }
{ 0.5 }
{ 0.6 }
{ 0.7 }
{ 0.8 }
{ 0.9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 19 }
(not an update)
{20}
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
ACT 2
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
AUTHOR'S NOTE !
{ 27 }
{ 28 }

[ 18 ]

817 33 1
By sphmlln21

"RIGHT, COME ON THEN."

The six first years were following Hagrid into the dark forest - for their detention.

They walked in silence for a few minutes, and although she 'hated his guts', Lily was staying as close to Tommy as she could. She wasn't normally one to be very scared of things like this - but she just had an odd feeling.

They reached a large tree, before Hagrid stopped, placing his wooden crossbow on the ground. "Are you alright, Hagrid?" Asked Tommy, staring at the man confusedly. He muttered a quick 'yes', before crouching down to the ground.

The first years edged closer - noticing some sort of metallic silver gooey liquid on the ground. "What the bloody hell is that?" Asked Lily, leaning her hand on Tommy's shoulder, to get a closer look - which made the young boy smile uncontrollably, even though it was a small gesture.

Hagrid stood up once more, the liquid remaining on his fingers. "Hagrid - what is that?" Harry asked, clearly just as frightened as his sister.

"What we're here for," Hagrid answered. "See that?" He pointed to the liquid. "That is unicorn blood, that is. I found one dead, a few weeks ago. This one, it's been hurt bad by somthin'." A strong gush of wind flew past the group, as well as a loud howl.

"So. It's our job, to go and find the poor beast." Said Hagrid. "Ron, Hermione? You'll go with me." "Okay.." Ron muttered, terrified.

"Harry, you'll go with Malfoy." Draco huffed, his shoulders slumping, while Harry nodded, accepting it.

Hagrid looked to Tommy, seeing the smile that was on his face, and then Lily, who was twirling her hair around her finger. "Lily, you go with Tommy."

Lily looked up at the man, disappointed, while Tommy grinned wildly.

"I don't think I can speak to you right now, Rubeus." She held up her palm to the man, turning her head to the side. Hagrid shook his head, while Tommy stared at the girl dreamily.

"Fine, then I get Fang." Ordered Malfoy, which made Tommy cast an almost disgusted look at he boy.

"Alright, but just so ya' know," Said Hagrid. "He's a bloody coward."

"Oi!"

•••

LILY AND TOMMY walked through the dark, gloomy woods, looking out for any - almost dead - unicorns.

"How did you even get detention in the first place?" Lily asked, stepping over a large branch.
"Well - earlier in class Seamus dared me to prank McGonagall, so I uh- I made her hat three times the size.." Tommy said, expecting some sort of sly remark from the girl - but apparently not.

The girl giggled. Lily Potter giggled - at him.

"That's actually quite funny, Lupin." She said, a smile evident on her face.
"I know." Tommy said, earning a glare, and a slap on the arm from the girl.

"I was-" Lily began to speak, before the bushes around them began to move.
"What was that?" She asked, still walking with the boy, although looking around, fearfully.

"Are you - scared?" Asked Tommy, a smirk on his face.
"N-no, just - trying to.. be aware," Lily answered, wrapping her arms around her body.

"You are scared!" Tommy teased, a earning a push from the girl.
"I'm not scared! I told you - I'm just-" another sound was heard from within the forest.

Of course, Lily was rather frightened, she had never been in the forbidden forest this late before - she had been a few times in her wolf form, and with Fred and George - but that was it.

She moved closer to Tommy, their arms touching, as Lily's shoulders were slightly tense.

"Are you alright?" Tommy asked, worried about his lilyflower.
"What?" Lily looked up to the boy. "Oh, right- well, I'm a bit scared-" Lily began once more, but yet another sound much closer to them, made her stop.

Without thinking, she grabbed onto Tommy's hand, standing much closer to him than before.
Of course - Tommy had a large, large crush on the girl - some - sorry, many could say he loved her, but didn't expect to have her hold his hand.

Although, he wasn't disappointed.
And - of course - he didn't take his hand away.

The two kept on walking in a comfortable silence, Lily still stayed close to Tommy, and Tommy couldn't wipe the sheepish grin off of his face.

Then, suddenly, a screaming Draco Malfoy rushed past the two, a horrified look on his face, Fang following after him.

"Well, that's a sight I never thought I'd see," Lily remarked, and Tommy chuckled.
The two carried on walking, until Tommy tripped over a rather - large branch, sending the two toppling down a steep, dirty hill.

"Ouch! Jeez, Thomas! What the fu-" Lily began to scold Tommy, until she realised where she was.
She was laying in front of her stunned brother, and - on top of none other than Tommy Lupin.

"I must say, this is a rather comfortable position - how about, we try it under, different circumstances?" Tommy asked cheekily, smirking, before sending a wink to the red-head on top of him.

"Shut up, we're eleven fucking years of age, pervert." Lily remarked, getting off of the boy, and standing up, walking to her brother.

Tommy followed her actions, standing to the side of Lily.
"Language, Lilyflower, we are only eleven years of age."

"Shut up." Lily turned to face her brother.
"Are you alright? What happe-" Lily then turned to face what her brother was pointing at.

There was a large, cloaked figure standing over a large, dead, white unicorn, with blood pouring out of it's body - and the figure stood three-feet in the air, with its hard tilted.

"What are you bloody confused for? What are you - the new and improved Micheal Myers?" Lily asked, taking a step towards the mysterious figure, who then turned to face her.

It began to move towards her and her brother, before Tommy grabbed her shirt, pulling her back, and standing slightly in front of her.

"Oh, thank you for blocking my vision, Lupin." Lily lightly pushed the boy to the side, stepping forward.

But then - a large, brown centaur ran towards the three - well, four - scaring the odd creature off.
"I- what the bloody hell was that thing?" Lily asked, looking around, her eyes wide.

"Harry, and Lily Potter," The centaur said, completely ignoring Tommy's presence. The boy scoffed, while Lily stifled a laugh.

"You must leave," the centaur began. "You are both known to many creatures here - the forest is not safe at this time, especially for you."

"But what was that thing you saved us from?" Harry asked, his brows furrowed.
"A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn - drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are in inch from death, but at a terrible price." Answered the centaur.

"How much?" Lily asked, receiving a glare from both Harry and the centaur, and a proud smirk from Tommy.
"Slaying something so pure - from the moment the blood touches your lips, you will live a half life. A cursed life." Said the centaur.

""But who would choose such a life?" Harry asked. Lily shook her head in disappointment, but Tommy was just as confused as Harry.

"Can you think of no one?"

"Do you mean to say, that thing that killed the unicorn, that was drinking it's blood - that was Voldemort?" Harry finally got the hint.

"Oh, mouldy Voldy." Lily huffed, staring at the ground.
"Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment, Potter's?" The centaur asked, and the sibling's gasped.

"The Philosopher's Stone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.4K 20
"She'd promised she'd never leave me." Clara Diggory, Cedric Diggory's sister, Ginny Weasley's best friend. It's her first year at Hogwarts, but not...
2.4M 76.8K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
704K 19.7K 40
wonderwall - someone you find yourself thinking about all the time; a person you are completely infatuated with
105K 2.2K 52
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥; 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲. 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚...