VIRTUOSO - A MYG Story

By bangtan_storytime

After an unexpected transfer in her career, a young singer is swept into a whirlwind of life-changing events... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
9/8
TIME OUT
BRIDGE
PRIMA VOLTA
CON FUOCO
CON FORZA
CAMBIARE
FIVE FOOT TWO
CADENCE
COME PRIMA
CANON
CALANDO
CON SOMMA PASSIONE
TUTTI
SCATENATO
ACCELERANDO
PRIMA DONNA
ATTACCA
DOLORE
MODULATION
CUIVRÉ
FIERAMENTE
OVERTURE
MOVEMENT I
MOVEMENT II
MOVEMENT III - pt.1
MOVEMENT III - pt.2
MOVEMENT IV
NACH UND NACH
ARMONIOSO
LEGATO
PRIMO
DUET
TENEREZZA
LACRIMOSO
OMAGGIO
ANIMA
SENTIMENTO
FORTE
FESTIVAMENTE
BELLICOSO
FANFARE
DIVISI
GRAVE
CHANSON
CENTRED
KEY CHANGE
SOSTENUTO
UNISON
DIG
00:00
INTERVAL
CON AMORE
CONCERTO
OPEN
SFORZANDO
LACUNA
CAESURA FILL
CRESCENDO
ALLEGREZZA
SWAN SONG
REST
TURNAROUND
IN LOVING MEMORY

MOVEMENT III - pt.3

271 23 8
By bangtan_storytime

MOVEMENT III

Part 3

"Jin, you're the last one to have her before she's mine tonight," Yoongi turned towards his friend, who was sitting in the kitchenette, sipping a coffee, collecting some stamina before his turn, "Where do you want her?"

"Bedroom," he stood up and walked down the hall. His broad shoulders were intimidating.

Jin towered over me both in height and breadth of his chest and shoulders. I followed him down the hall and watched as he lifted his white tee over his head, revealing his tiny waist, a peek of his boxer briefs teasing me at the waistband of his jeans.

"All fours," he commanded in a low voice.

I positioned myself in the middle of the bed, looking back at him with curls in my face, flashing him a playful side smile.

"Spread your legs," he said softly, kneeling behind me.

I arched my back, waiting for him.

"You smell so good baby," he whispered, gripping my hair, still wet from my shower, in his fingertips. I shivered from the cool tickle of wet curls sticking to my skin.

Jin's hands tenderly rubbed my back. His fingertips dragged down one side of my ass, slipping under my legs to slide a finger inside me.

"So wet for me already, baby?" he whispered softly, gently, as he slowly slid his hard tip into my pussy.

"Oh! Jin!" I moaned softly, my lips parting against the cool sheets.

"That's right, baby... say my name..." he thrust all the way in, starting to thrust at a slow pace, "Say it again."

"Jin!" I whined, closing my eyes as he pushed deeper inside me.

"Again!" he slammed harder, pulling me hard against him, and loud sounds of slapping skin filled the room.

"JIN! YES!" I cried out, throwing my face into the mattress to muffle myself.

"Jesus Christ, what are you doing to her in here?" Hobi said as he and Yoongi showed up in the doorway, marveling at how hard Jin was giving it to me.

"LOUDER!" Jin commanded, landing one firm hand on one side of my ass.

"OH GOD! JIN!"

"YES! GOOD GIRL!" he yelled out, slamming into me hard, thrusting aggressively through his climax.

I dropped to my stomach, flipping over to look up at a sweaty, flustered Jin kneeling above me. His hair was wet, hanging in his eyes, his chest was glittering with beads of sweat.

"Fuck..." I whispered, blowing a strand of hair off my mouth.

"Come on, sweetie. You've had enough for one night. Let's get some rest so you have some energy for tomorrow," Yoongi scooped me off the bed into his arms and carried me down the hall to our room.

He set me gently inside the bath and climbed in next to me, filling the tub with hot rosewater suds.

"Ahhh... this is... so nice..." I sighed, whispering as I curled up in Yoongi's arms, running my palms up his smooth, wet chest.

"I still can't believe we're here," he chuckled quietly, "That you're here with me," he looked down at me.

"I can't believe you're real," I reached up to run my index finger down the side of his face, then tracing the length of his nose and the curve of his cupid's bow, memorizing every inch of his face.

His soft lips caressed mine, hooking between them, tugging at them tenderly. His hand found its way up into my hair, ever so gently tracing the bit of skin behind my ear.

We sat there, breathing in the warm vapors of the bath and the scent of each other, feeling our soft skin touching under the bubbles.

"Let's get some sleep, baby..." he whispered in my ear before we headed to bed for the night.

The next morning, we went out for breakfast at a little French cafe, enjoying the hand-painted murals of flowers cascading along the wisteria purple walls.  After breakfast, we went on a walk with our Americanos and London Fogs in-hand, wandering through downtown New York. 

We took the subway, stopping to listen to a small ensemble who was busking at the Union Square station. Taehyung, Jimin, Kookie, and Joon were stuck, watching. Busking rarely happened around our town back home, so they were excited to see something like this for the first time outside of movies.

Tae walked over and mimed playing his sax right next to the bari player, closing his eyes with faked enthusiasm, fingering his invisible keys. The sax player fed off Tae's energy, swaying with him, trying not to laugh at the silliness of it all. 

"He's always got to put on a show everywhere he goes, doesn't he?" I turned to ask Hobi. 

He laughed. 

"Pretty much, yeah." 

We continued our tour, making our way into a busy shopping district, bustling with shoppers, commuters, and tourists.

"Well, I'll be damned," Jin stopped in front of a larger-than-life department store window, looking at the live model standing in it.

"I told you they did this. Crazy huh?" I nudged him with my elbow, giggling when the model noticed Jin and flashed him an unmistakable wink, right in his direction.

We wandered through various shops, buying unique knick knacks from little artsy shops along the way. I found a beautiful, handmade woven bag from Africa inside a little shop on a corner. We wandered through room after room of walls lined, top to bottom, with hand-carved wooden tribal masks, Buddha wall art, and ornate mirrors.

On a little tabletop, I spotted a scattering of stone-carved butterflies in varying sizes and colors. I picked up a handful, sorting through the pieces, and without the rest of the group knowing, I took three of them along with me up to the clerk to pay for them, slipping them into the inside pocket of my purse before I walked back over to Yoongi.

"My mom used to have a big wooden bowl, just like that," he pointed at a large hand carved wooden bowl with a beautiful warm-toned grain, "We'd fill it up with her homemade kimchi fried rice for our big family gatherings."

He smiled, reminiscing, and I reached over to hold his hand and rest my head on against his bicep.

We stopped at a small bakery to grab some more coffee and sample the local macarons, then hopped into the vans and headed across town because Yoongi had an idea.

"Come on, this way," Yoongi pulled my hand, leading the rest of the group down the sidewalk.

"Looks kind of seedy over here..." Jimin looked around, noticing a sudden increase in adult stores and flashing neon lights.

"Here it is," Yoongi said, looking up at the glowing neon pink sign hanging above us.

"Roxy's?" I asked, looking over at him, confused.

"Swinger's club," he smiled, holding open the door for everyone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.3K 71
Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails. Unhinged. Things aren't making sense. ...
321K 16.7K 50
"This is serious, I want you to be absolutely sure because..." "Yoongi!" she yelled, "Just fuck me already!" Min Yoongi suddenly feels a bit self-des...
5.9K 498 96
- The door opened, and there he was, still sweaty from the concert, drinking a beer and grabbing a bowl of noodles. He turned around to look at me as...
50.3K 2.1K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...