Cariño

By jasminemiller43

Elité (Season 1-3) More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
New Characters
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
New Characters
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
New Book!

40

1.9K 37 0
By jasminemiller43

Natalia sat with her head in her hands next to Ander who was caressing her back.

She had just witnessed Polo die in the middle of the dance floor and none of the teenagers were taking it well.

Valerio was hugging Cayetana across from her but she decided to leave the two, knowing that Cayetana was hurting.

Natalia's cheeks were stained with tears as she rubbed her face.

She had found out that Lu had accidentally stabbed Polo with a bottleneck causing him to fall uncontrollably through the glass and onto the floor.

The group of teenagers were sitting around and waiting for the police to arrive. Lu looked at her friends "I didn't mean to. I didn't."

Ander decided to stand up and Carla looked down at Lu sadly "It was an accident, Lu."

Lu sighed "It was my fault." Valerio and Cayetana then joined the group causing Natalia to look up.

Nadia looked at Lu reassuringly "We'll say it was an accident." Valerio shook his head "No one will believe that. Everyone saw her throw a drink in his face."

Nadia scoffed "But its the truth!" Samuel kept his head down but spoke up "The police don't want the truth. They want to close the case, find someone to blame, and lock them up for 20 or 30 years."

Guzmán sighed "We don't have a choice."

Samuel nodded "Yes, we do. We can put an end to this nightmare once and for all. We've all suffered enough. Too many lives have been shattered. We'll work out of here together, free. And we'll leave this shit behind us forever."

Ander looked at Samuel "Her fingerprints are on the bottles."

Valerio shrugged "We could break it." Omar stepped forward "Not here. The noise would give us away."

Cayetana look at the group of people with disbelief "Are you guys for real?"

Valerio then thought of an idea "What if there are other fingerprints? What if they found all of our fingerprints on it?"

Carla shrugged "It would be the same as not finding any."

She then looked at Lu "Polo did something horrible...but he wasn't a murderer and neither are you, Lu. He wouldn't want you to waste your life paying for one mistake."

Carla then reached into her bag and pulled out the bloody bottleneck. Natalia stood up and so did Lu and Nadia.

The group huddled into a circle and Samuel walked to stand in front of Carla.

He looked at her for a moment and then took the bottleneck from her.

The group then passed the object around until Omar held onto it for a moment longer when Guzmán's eyes caught with Nadia who was about to take it.

"Nadia. You're risking the scholarship in New York." Nadia frowned "What?"

Guzmán continued "Before coming, Polo convinced his moms not to cancel it." Lu's eyes widened and she put her head in her hands "Fuck!"

Nadia looked down and touched Lu's chin so that she was facing her "If we go to New York...we'll go to together."

She then took the bottleneck. Surprisingly, Cayetana slowly walked over to Nadia and took the bottle off of her.

Guzmán looked forward "Did everyone touch it?" Rebeca huffed "We're missing one...the most important one. We could make it look like a suicide."

Ander looked at the girl confusingly "How would we do that?" Rebeca then came up with the idea for Cayetana to go up to the body and place Polo's fingerprints on it.

Whilst the two went over to the body, Natalia sat back down and Valerio sat down next to her shortly after.

He put a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her on the cheek. Natalia looked at him blankly "I just want this to be over."

Valerio nodded "Me too. After we get through this night...it'll all be over. We can leave this all behind."

Natalia nodded "I hope your right about this." Suddenly the door bursted open revealing the police and they ran over to Polo's body.

The police had made sure that everyone was sitting and waiting for inspection.

Natalia was fiddling with her ring when Lu stepped forward with a worried expression on her face. "Someone saw me."

Nadia stood up and walked over to her "What did you say?"

Lu looked at Guzmán and then continued "Yeah, when I went to pick up the bottleneck...I bumped into a group of...of girls, I think."

Guzmán sighed "Fucking hell." He then whispered to Lu "Did anyone see you go into the bathroom with the bottleneck?"

Lu thought for a minute and then nodded "Yes."

Lu started to cry and so Valerio took her hand and pulled her in closely "It's okay. I need you to remember who it was. It's important. We have to talk to them. Who was it?"

Lu sobbed "I can't remember." Valerio sighed "Fuck." Natalia started to panic and she waited for further instruction from the Inspector who was ready to take statements.

When everyone was seated together Guzmán then looked at the group of teenagers and considered that they should all accuse each other in order to throw the inspector off.

The inspector looked at all of the club guests and spoke loudly "It's important that you tell us everything you saw. Anything you think could be useful. Everything. Every detail could be key."

When the inspector walked away Nadia looked at Guzmán.

"Guzmán...Wait, you're saying we should all accuse each other?"

Guzmán leaned for word "That's it. If witnesses saw Lu go into the bathroom with the bottle, it's over. But if the please have witnesses who saw me, Samuel or Valerio-"

Samuel finished his sentence "Those testimonies will be worthless."

Guzmán nodded "Exactly." Valerio shrugged "The question is...who will accuse who?"

One by one, each member of the group sat in front of the inspector and accused another one of them.

Natalia's job was to accuse Cayetana and Valerio had to accuse Natalia. It was Valerio's turn next and he walked up to the inspector.

Natalia could briefly hear what Valerio said and he sounded convincing. "Natalia was jealous of my relationship with Polo. As soon as I saw her follow him, I knew what would happen."

Natalia leaned back into her chair and played with her ring. When Valerio finished, Natalia stood up and slowly walked up to the inspector.

She sat down and the inspector immediately spoke "Hi, Natalia. How are you feeling?"

Natalia looked at her friends and then looked at the inspector "Traumatised. I'm really not in the mood to answer questions."

Inspector shrugged "Well, you won't be here long. I only need to ask...did you see anything tonight that might have told you who killed Polo."

Natalia pretend to be confused "I thought it was an accident. I thought he just fell. Did someone push him?"

Inspector shook his head "He was stabbed in the chest with a bottleneck moments before." Natalia looked down "The gold one?"

The inspector leaned forward "Do you know something?"

Natalia put her hands by her sides "I was at the bar when I saw Cayetana picking up a bottleneck on the floor. I thought she was just cleaning up but...but she followed Polo into the bathroom with it and I didn't know what would happen."

The inspector sighed "Are you sure?" Natalia nodded "I knew that Polo had broken up with Cayetana and maybe she didn't take it very well."

The inspector wrote down notes and she excused Natalia.

She stood up and walked back over to her seat next to Omar.

Lu was the last person to go and the inspector walked up to her "Lu. It's your turn."

The inspector walked back over to her seat and Lu didn't move.

Nadia looked at the girl "It's your turn." Lu kept her head forward "I can't, Nadia."

Nadia looked at the girl "You have to lie. Say you saw someone else go in. It doesn't matter who."

Lu continued to look forward and Valerio then went to sit in front of her and they leaned forward "Do you remember when Dad asked you who had messed up the car, who stained the carpet, or who dyed the dog pink? I need you to make up one more story. Lu, I need you to lie. But this time, it's not for me. It's for you. Please."

Lu nodded and walked over to the inspector she sat down and waited for her to speak.

"Several witnesses have told us they saw you arguing with Polo. Did you throw a drink in his face?"

Lu didn't meet her eyes "Yes." The inspector continued "And at least two people saw you go into the restroom with the neck of the bottle in your hand. Was it you? Did you kill him?"

Lu shook her head "No." The inspector wasn't convinced and she leaned forward "We know each other better than either of us would like to, Lucrecia. And I think you're lying to me. Tell me the truth. Why are you so shaken up? What's wrong?"

Lu sighed "I'm shaken up because I saw who did it."

The inspector frowned "Who?" Lu started to stutter "I don't know. I-I don't..."

The inspector leaned back into her seat "What happened tonight? I've never seen you like this before. And I don't believe you're this upset over Polo's death. You weren't even really friends."

Lu scowled at the woman "What do you know? Polo was my friend. Despite everything..."

She looked at her friends "...we are all friends. More like a family. We might not say we love each other every day..."

She then looked back at the inspector "...but you have no fucking clue what I've been through with these people. Year after year...and we have a lot of years in front of us! I'm shaken up...because it hurts my soul

...that the best people I've ever known...have to go through this shit again...like with Marina. They don't deserve it. So...If I'm crying, if my voice breaks...and I don't know what to do, it's because...I have feelings, bitch."

The group of teenagers quietly laugh at Lu's comment. The girl then looked seriously at the inspector.

"But I didn't do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
115K 2.6K 12
"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬" 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐂 𝐱 𝐄𝐥𝐢�...
77.2K 2.2K 31
He hit me and it felt like a kiss I can hear violins, violins Give me all of that ultraviolence
97.2K 1.4K 74
This is the entire story of Casey Toretto:from F1 to F9! Casey Jones Toretto is Dom and Mia's sister,she works at their store Toretto's.Casey's alway...