+When Angels Fall+ Peter Park...

By gaylien_girl

{she was, in fact, a child of the moons. wandering around aimlessly, in the dark. bringing light, to everyone... More

=cast=
=playlist=
=INFINITY WAR=
=1.1=
=1.2=
=1.3=
=1.4=
=1.5=
=1.6=
=1.7=
=1.8=
=1.9=
=1.10=
=ENDGAME=
=2.1=
=2.2=
=2.3=
=2.4=
=2.5=
=2.6=
=2.7=
=2.8=
=2.9=
=2.10=
=FAR FROM HOME=
=3.1=
=3.2=
=3.3=
=3.4=
=3.5=
=3.6=
=3.8=
=3.9=
=3.10=
=NO WAY HOME=
=4.1=
=4.2=
=4.3=
=4.4=
=4.5=
=4.6=
=4.7=
=4.8=
=4.9=
=4.10=
=bonus chapter=
= facts about elara/when angels fall =

=3.7=

5.9K 200 270
By gaylien_girl

"I'm disappointed about Paris though. I really wanted to jump off that really tall, pointy building."

Elara looked around the dark atmosphere around her as she looked for MJ. She had told her to meet her on the Charles Bridge and eve sent her a map so she didn't get lost. The angel was just surprised that she even figured out how to open the map, much less use it.

She had flown countless space ships and used many different types of weapons yet the most complicated technology she had ever used was an IPhone 13.

Before Elara had even gotten to the bridge, she had collapsed her suit back into the bracelet but her dress was underneath so she wasn't naked thankfully.

The white haired girl looked across the stone brick path and saw the familiar figure leaning against the half walls over the river. With a big smile across her face, Elara ran up to her stopping when they were standing next to each other. MJ smiled at her, the other girls blue eyes squinting at her for a second as she could feel the nerves coming off of her friend, which was unusual for her.

"Hi MJ, is something the matter?" She asked, watching the taller girls move her body so they were facing each other now.

"No, I just-uh, just wanted to talk with you about things. Multiple different things."

'Oh Irene, here it comes. She figured it out. Or maybe she didn't...and this was be the opportunity to actually tell her." Elara thought to herself, going over the different possibilities in her mind of what MJ could tell her.

The curly haired girl let out a sigh before saying, at the same time of   Tre r

"I know you're Angel."

"I'm the superhero, Angel."

Both of them froze, staring at each other.

"Wait, I was right? Holy crap, I was right." She said the second part after the angel had nodded her head. "So you have wings?"

"Yeah, what did you think these were?" She turned to show her the black wings tattooed into her back, "I'll show you later."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Oh , she knew she would get this question at some point.

"Because I-I-I didn't want to worry anyone about me or my safety. I was scared that if I told anyone that they would be in danger from the bad people and I couldn't do that to you and I was also scared that you would get scared and not want to be my-" Elara's words were cut off by MJ's lips.

Her friend held the sides of her face softly as she kissed her, her thumbs stroking the edges of her skin. The angel's body stood frozen for a second as she had never done this before, with anyone, female, male or anything in between. Their lips moved together slightly, Elara's mouth moving on instinct.

When MJ pulled back, she was excepting to see her friend looking at her with a disgust. But she was meant with something more of a cross between shock and confusion.

"That was the other thing I wanted to tell you.." The taller girl said quietly, breaking the overlaying silence on them.

Elara said anything, moving her eyes to look at the ground.

"I've ruined us, haven't I?"

Her wide blue eyes shot up from the ground and looked at her like she had said something crazy. "No, no, no, no, no, it's not like that. Just that that was- I've never kissed a girl before, anyone really for that matter. And besides-"

"You like Peter." MJ said, cutting her off and giving her a almost sad smile as she was still happy for her friend that she was in love, even if it wasn't with her.

"Yeah.."

Before the two of them started walking back to the hotel for the night, Elara pulled her into the tightest hug and whispered to her, "I'm sorry I can't love you in the way you want me too."

"It's not you. Just make sure Peter treats you right or I'll beat him up. You know, that's what friends do." MJ said with a small chuckle even though the both of them knew she wasn't joking about beating him up if he didn't treat her right.

After everything that the angel had gone through in her thousands of years of life, she deserved it.

***

Peter returned to the hotel, after having changed back into the clothes he originally had on at the opera, minus the coat. He practically ran up the stairs as he met Ned, who was in a white robe, at a crossroads.

"Peter, oh my god," The larger boy pulled him into a tight hug as Peter said hi. "We almost died." Ned continued, even though he had let out a little laugh at that.

"It's fine. It's fine." They pulled away as he finished, "Guess what? Me and Elara are done with the mission."

"Dude, the trip's over."

"What?"

"There's monsters coming out of the ground everywhere we go. Of course our parents are going to want us home." Ned explained, causing Peter's face to fall as he realized that that meant no Paris for Elara.

"Please don't put me on hold. Oh! Oh Peter, you're not dead," Mr. Harrington said happily as he came out of his room and upon noticing Peter, have him a quick hug before letting go and saying, "Oh, my god. Yes, good. Stay here." Put some clothes on. We're booking flights!"

"We came here for science, we're leaving because of witches." Mr. Dell said as he passed them, "Welcome to the new Dark Ages."

Once he was out of sight, Peter turned back to Ned and asked, "What is going on?"

"Dude, we're going home in the morning."

"No, no, no. All the Elementals are gone." Peter tried to explain like it would help. His friend went to say something but was cut off by his girlfriend calling him from the other hall.

"Coming, sweetie." He said before jogging backwards their room.

The door opened to his left showing Flash's head poke out to say, "Hey, can you guys keep it down. I'm live-streaming." Before closing the door behind him.

"Hello Peter." Elara's soft but excitable voice said from behind him, making Peter whipped around to see her standing in her own doorway. He noticed that she too had changed back into her dress and hidden her new suit away so nobody knew.

She had heard his voice coming from the hallway. Elara's cheeks were still red from hers and MJ's encounter on the bridge, half of her hair pulled off of her neck and into a messy ponytail. The white haired angel smiled at him as he stared at her, admiring her for a second before realizing what he was doing and saying, "Hey."

"Where did you and Mysterio go after I left?" She questioned, leaning against the door jam as her head leaned against it.

"Um, a place for drinks...across the street."

"Ohh. I was worried. Thinking something may have happened." Elara said quietly just before he asked, "Oh. Well, I'm okay. Why did you leave so suddenly anyway?"

"Oh, I got a texting message from MJ that she needed to talk. I just got back."

"Hm. That's good. I'm glad you're making friends...and such." God, his mind was screaming at him for how awkward he was being around her.

"I'm disappointed about Paris though. I really wanted to jump off that really tall, pointy building."

"The Eiffel Tower?" He asked, trying to fill in that bit of her sentence.

"Yeah, that's it! Don't even know if they would let me do that but I'd find a way." She explained as he nodded with her, his frozen stature not changing.

"It would have been fun." Peter said, his eyes still looking like h e was a deer caught in head lights.

"Yeah...Goodnight!" Then closed the door behind her as it cut off Peter next words, "You look ni-"

He stood there for a second in shock before scrunching his face as he yelled at himself in his mind to get it together. Peter worked up some courage before taking a few large steps towards her door and going to knock on it.

Only for it to open on its own from the inside by the white haired angel.

"Oh!" Elara jumped slightly in surprised as she hadn't been expecting him to be right there. "Hey, you're back again."

"Hey. Um, look, um...I'm not ready for this trip to be over yet, and I kind of want to do something fun that's not on the itinerary or planned or with Mr. Harrington." He said nervously, one hand still holding onto the strap of his backpack.

"Yes." She said quickly, giving a slight nod of her head and a large smile.

"'Yes' like you wanna go?"

"Yes as in I would very much like to go." Her head nodded again.

He stammered for a second as he didn't actually think she would say yes, despite how polite Elara always was without even thinking about it.

"Oh ok- Awesome. I'll see you outside in 10 minutes."

"Meet me outside in 5 minutes." She but the edge of her lip to contain her excitement. Peter, completely flustered by her only nodded a little before saying, "Five is good."

"Okay. See you then." Elara closed the door and then leaned against it. Her face scrunched up together and happiness from how wide her smile was. She fist pumped a little before pulling away from the door.

***

Peter watched the television in the front lobby of the hotel with a small smile on his face. He didn't completely understand what the newscaster was saying as he was talking in Czech but he could pick out the names that the media had given him and Elara.

Night Monkey and The Dark Saint.

Fitting, he thought for their replacement superhero suits.

He turned his head to the side entrance, from where the elevator let out and saw Elara walked towards him with a little more pep in her step. Part of him hoped that that was because of him. (It totally was).

He came closer to her, pushing off of the column he had been leaning on before and the two of them walked to the gold plated doors. They talked as they walked.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So where do you wanna go?" Peter asked, not having a whole lot of planning done for where they were actually going to go. He hadn't planned this far ahead yet.

"Anywhere. I don't really know a ton of places." She responded with a small chuckle.

"Awesome cause I don't either."

"We could just walk around. I'd like that."

"I like walking with you too." He scolded himself in his mind cause that's not what she meant by that. She didn't seem to catch that though so he pretended like he didn't mess up. (She totally caught that but kept her tiny giggles in for the sake of his nerves).

Peter held the door open for her as they left.

***

"I'm glad we're doing this." Peter said, breaking the comfort silence between the two of them. Elara looked over to him and smile back at him. "Me too."

"To see the city a bit."

"Just before we go to. We haven't been able to see around a lot like we had in Venice but now we are." She looked around, noticing something before saying, "Hey, this is the place MJ just took me to...talk a little bit ago. She actually told me about how they used to execute people on this bridge,"

"Oh."

"They would like put them in a basket and they wound drown in the water." She explained, not looking at he until she turned her head and noticed the slightly shocked expression on his face and realized that he might think that she's crazy for saying that while they were alone...on the bridge...at night...with no witnesses.

"Sorry. MJ told me that and it got stuck in my brain." The angel let out a awkward chuckle and he joined her as he said, "It's okay."

Their hands hung limply at their sides, Elara's a little more swinging, but they soon seemed to pull together like magnets. They nudged each other, barely touching each other but the two of them felt the electricity that ran through them, causing them to pull their arms away completely.

"There's this thing that I have been wanting to talk to you about for a while." Her brows furrowed a little as she thought that they told each other everything. Well, she didn't tell him her feelings for him obviously but she shared almost everything else and she thought he did the same.

Elara stopped and turned to him with a questioning face and asked, "Yeah?" She could practically feel the nerves that always seemed to be radiating off of him increase tenfold.

"It's our last night in Europe and I had this plan that I wanted to tell you. I just-I'm just-I'm just gonna tell you. Uh..," Out of his back pocket, he pulled out the small round tin that contained the necklace he had gotten for her in Venice. It was just at his side so she couldn't see it.

But, Elara got distracted by something shiny she saw over his shoulder. Peeking her interests, she looked around him and said something, accidentally cutting him off.

"Elara, I-"

"What's that thing?"

The angel walked around him and towards the shiny metal object on the ground. She bent down to the ground to get a closer look. It was covered in the webs that the 'Spider-Monkey' had webbed it up with.

How the heck it got all the way over here was her next question. Now that she come to think of it, she was pretty sure it was here when she and MJ were here but she had ignored the temptation to touch it.

She could feel Peter's presence behind her to see what she was looking at. The angel reached out a hand, one finger pointed out. Once her finger nail touched it, the machine sprung to life, a bright blue light coming from it, causing her and Peter to jump back quickly in fright.

A large storm looking creature with a face and arms appeared above them...coming from the webbed machine on the ground. When a large hand pushed through them, it didn't feel like anything, nothing hitting them aside, her hair didn't even move from the wind that the monster seemed to be made from.

It looked like...the other Elementals they had fought.

"'The hell was that?" Peter asked, in shock and slight fear at what just happened to them.

Elara spun in a small circle as she looked around and said quietly, "I don't know."

He slowly crept closer to it and slowly, gently picked it up while it flickered slightly. As he whispered to himself, inspecting it, he said, "It's looks like some type of projector.."

As Peter said that. He realized three things,

1. Mysterio, or Beck as he was pretty sure his name wasn't actually Beck, was a bad guy
2. The Elementals were fake the whole time, using projectors, like the one in his hand to make them appear real
3. By giving Beck the glasses that Tony had given him with complete access to help him with whatever his evil plans were, he really fucked up

She noticed the shocked look on his face as he realized this. Elara placed a hand on his arm, not moving his head towards her while she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Why didn't you heal him?"

The question he asked her was almost so quiet that they couldn't hear it but the stillness in the air allowed them to.

"What? Heal who?" Elara's head cocked slightly to the side at this question.

"Mr. Stark. That day we fought Thanos and he snapped his fingers. Why did you heal him." His voice was shaking with anger as the angel took a small step back from him with her teal eyes wide as she remembered what happened that day on the battlefield.

"Peter, I-"

"God, if you had healed him, he would still be here! And I wouldn't have given Beck the glasses because Mr. Stark wouldn't have given them to me so soon! Or at all! But instead, you let him die! You let him die!" Peter yelled at her, unleashing everything that he didn't know he had been holding on to.

His anger at this point wasn't even directed at her especially but she was the only one here and he didn't know what else to do with everything he was feeling.

And Elara could feel every ounce of it. So much so that it started to affect what she was already feeling. She didn't say anything as he looked at her before turning around with a scoff, starting to walk away off the bridge.

"He wouldn't let me."

He turned around, her voice almost to soft for him to hear. "What?"

"He would not let me heal him." She repeated again, her voice starting to shake as she didn't look up from the stone ground.

"What are you talking about?" He said, softer this time, walking back towards her.

"I tried to heal him, Peter. I tried. But healing requires consent. If the person I am trying to heal doesn't let me heal them, consciously, my powers do nothing! But he wouldn't let me. He accepted his fate. He let himself die to save the universe." The girls tone of voice was calm but starting in building volume continued.

She didn't want to cry, not in front of Peter with the two of them mad at each other, but emotions got the better of her and globs of tears rolled down her cheeks.

Irene, being a human teenager was the worst.

Her voice was becoming more and more angry, stepping forward, causing him to back up, and jabbing her finger into his chest as she continued, "So don't come to me and tell me that I didn't try. That I didn't try to save the man that saved me! The man that loved me like his own! My dad, Peter! Because I did!"

Before he could apologize for what he had said, Elara let out a deep growl from the bottom of her throat as she walked around him. She wiped the tears from her face, even though they wouldn't stop falling from just that as she teleporting back into the hotel to drown her anger and sorrows in whatever candy she had taken.

Ohhhh....he fucked up.

A/N: I started a TikTok account for my books with the username @gaylien.girl if you guys want to go check that out. It has sneak peaks at the next books I will be publishing and extra things about my already published books that may not have been said right out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.3K 50
Mainly Irondad and spiderson but will still include the others. Characters include: Tony, Peter, Ned, MJ, May, the other avengers, Loki, Flash, Morga...
97.1K 2.2K 60
Just a bunch of Peter whump, along with some wholesome Irondad stuff because Endgame broke me. Okay, so lots of Irondad fluff and angst, I'm not even...
72.3K 1.2K 22
This is Avengers Infinity War. Carly is a girl who has powers that for so long she hid but Tony Stark saved her. Now a Mad Titan has finally struck a...