+When Angels Fall+ Peter Park...

By gaylien_girl

{she was, in fact, a child of the moons. wandering around aimlessly, in the dark. bringing light, to everyone... More

=cast=
=playlist=
=INFINITY WAR=
=1.1=
=1.2=
=1.3=
=1.4=
=1.5=
=1.6=
=1.7=
=1.8=
=1.9=
=1.10=
=ENDGAME=
=2.1=
=2.2=
=2.3=
=2.4=
=2.5=
=2.6=
=2.7=
=2.8=
=2.9=
=2.10=
=FAR FROM HOME=
=3.1=
=3.2=
=3.3=
=3.4=
=3.6=
=3.7=
=3.8=
=3.9=
=3.10=
=NO WAY HOME=
=4.1=
=4.2=
=4.3=
=4.4=
=4.5=
=4.6=
=4.7=
=4.8=
=4.9=
=4.10=
=bonus chapter=
= facts about elara/when angels fall =

=3.5=

7.6K 254 109
By gaylien_girl

"Hello FAE."

"Okay, drink lots of water and I'm gonna get you a vitamin C pill. You cannot get sick, okay?" Betty said to Ned before running off as he answered with, "Okay. Thanks, baby."

Peter walked out of the hotel with his bag in hand and over to his best friend. "Hey, man, are you sure you're good?"

"Oh, dude. I'm fine. Okay? Don't worry. Seriously, getting tranq'd in the neck by Nick Fury, probably the coolest thing to ever happen to me anyway." He said, waving him off.

"It is pretty awesome."

"Yeah."

The two of them started doing their secret handshake while Peter continued to talk, "I'm just happy I don't have to go to Prague."

"Well, at least you would be going with Elara."

"Right..." Maybe he didn't think about that.

"Good news! We're going to Prague." Mr. Harrington said, walking out of the hotel with the angel behind him, shocked herself to hear the news. That was the place the eyepatch man tried to send her and Peter.

"What?"

"Prague?"

Their classmates questioned while he explained himself further, "Yeah. The tour company called. They ungraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell."

"All I heard was crying." Mr. Dell said with his hands on his hips, not knowing about this either.

The whole class walked around the corner as Mr. Harrington said, "Look at our upgraded ride!"

"Whoa, bro. You see that?"

"It's pretty sick."

"Awesome!"

"I'm impressed, Mr. Harrington."

"Oh come on."

The chattering of the students and their excitement seemed to let Elara and the two boys hang back go unnoticed. "Peter, what—? What's going on?" Ned asked, clearly confused.

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." Peter answered with a sigh.

Elara leaned her head up to his ear and asked, not taking her eyes off the man standing in front of the bus, who she squinted her eyes at, "Isn't that the man with the big gun?"

Peter nodded.

"The one with the Eyepatch man?"

He nodded again.

"Okay. Just making sure."

He didn't stop her as she picked up her bag and skipped forwards towards the bus, stopping into of the stairs into the vehicle to turn and wave to the man that once had the big gun. He gave her the smallest wave back before she walked inside, Peter watching her the entire time.

"Awesome." Ned said beside him before following the angel.

"Yeah..Awesome."

***

E A S T E R N  A L P S,  A U S T R I A

The bus was on the road, all the students were sat in the two person seats while the teachers found their own spots away from each other.

All the way in the back, with the largest window was a almost four person seat with Peter and Elara sitting there. There was a small space between them as she didn't want to be completely sitting on his lap for a the whole trip.

(Yes, she did.)

Her ears perked up but her head didn't as she listened to Flash talk to his phone from the front seat. "Yo, what's up, Flash Mob? It's ya boy, The Big F. Cruising through the Alps with my private driver, Dimitri."

Without even looking, she knew Dimitri made a face at that, making her smile to herself. The angel turned her head to her friend sitting next to her, who was looking at his phone very intently. She leaned over, scooting to the seat next to him and put her chin on his shoulder.

"Whatcha doin'?"

He clicked out of the website quickly, not letting her see the "10 most romantic spots in Prague" page he had opened. Thankfully, she didn't see it and she didn't even seem to notice him turning off his phone.

"Nothing." He said, giving her a less then convincing smile, sometimes forgetting that she could read peoples emotions.

Elara raised one of her eyebrows at him as they made eye contact. He laughed it off and asked, "What?"

"You can't lie to me, Peter." Despite her trying-to-be-serious tone, her still had a small smile etched into her lips.

He let out a sigh and said, "I'm just sad that weren't not going to Paris. I know you really wanted to go too." The last part he said more softly, trying not to show that that was only of the only reasons why he wanted to go so badly.

"I am. But, you know, there are plenty of places in Prague I can jump off of." She said, giving him a cheeky smile which he returned with a small laugh. After a few seconds of the two of them just staring at each other, Elara broke the silence and asked, "Anyway, can I borrow your headphones? I can't find mine."

"Already?" He asked, yet he was already reaching for his own in his bag.

"Yeah, I think they went into the void of things I can't find." She joked quietly, giggling to herself as Peter handed them to her with a smile.

Elara gave him a small smile before shifting her body so her back was against the wall of the bus, her front facing Peter's side. The girls legs were stretched out in front of her, over the step between them, with her feet nudging his thigh. She plugged in the headphones to her phone and put them in, Peter watching her until she got comfortable.

He looked at the outfit she had on. The see through pale green top with buttons down and painted daisy all around them. Over her top was a overall-like white romper and big black boots to top it off. Around her wrist was the gold bracelet that contained her golden nano-suit.

He was positive, despite the fact that he showed her how to use her phone, she was playing Candy Crush on her phone. That fact made him smile a bit before he looked down in his bag and saw the glasses case Fury had given  him.

He looked over to Elara, who had both ear buds in and was very focused on whatever she was doing (Candy Crush), before looking back down. He bent down and picked it up, admiring the brown wooden finish before opening it.

Sitting there was a pair of Tony Stark's sunglasses, the same fashion he had seen him wear in magazines and in person. The blue lens sunglasses with wiring around the edges. He sucked in a breath, his eyes already getting a little misty as he looked at the 'Stark Industries' logo behind the glasses.

He picked them up and put them on, taking a second just to look around before reading the card it came with quietly to himself.

"For the next Tony Stark, I trust you.
P.S. Say EDITH  - TS"

The lens of the glasses turned a vibrant blue color, small specs seeming to analyze everything they saw.

"Stand by for retinal and biometric scan." A female voice said from the glasses. Small pictures of his eyes, DNA and face came up as the were scanned. After a few seconds, the voice said, "Retinal and biometric scan accepted."

"Hello?"

"Hello, Peter. I am EDITH. Tony Stark's augmented-reality security and defense system."

"Oh. So, he made you for me?" He asked, keeping his voice down so nobody else heard him talking to, to them, nobody.

"No. But you have access to all of Tony's protocols."

"Cool."

"Would you like to see what I can do?"

"Umm, sure."

***

After a while of listening to 'EDITH' tell him about the different protocols she had, she switched to something else. "EDITH stands for 'Even dead, I'm the hero.'  Tony loved his acronyms."

Peter let out a quiet chuckle as he said, "Yeah, he did."

"I have access to the entire Stark Global Security network, including multiple internet accessing files you may need in the future, as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks."

As he looked around the bus, different tabs came up in front of him on the lenses and showed him what everyone was looking at on their phones. Some were texting, others were reading or looking at naked woman. Not judging.

(He judged a little bit)

The surprise for how much information EDITH had, not the boobs, caused him to let out a small, "Whoa.."

He looked over to Elara, who still her headphones in but it seemed like she was texting him. That perked his interest. "Is Elara texting?"

He quickly looked away, slumping down in his seat like he was hiding, with his hand to his forehead, whispering, "No. Don't look at it. Don't look at it. That's wrong. That's-that's wrong."

***

The bus soon stopped at a rest stop after that, letting everyone off the bus for a bit, just to stretch and use the bathroom. Mr. Dell was speeding towards the restroom in front of all of them while Flash was talking to his phone on a live stream with his fans.

Elara stepped out a breathed the fresh air with a smile on her face-

Okay, let's be honest. When isn't she smiling? Anyway.

The angel hoped that she could teleport away just to jump off stuff. The thrill when your falling and then catching yourself at the last second. It was the best feeling. She had obviously never felt that emotion off of another person but she was sure that the second hand feeling was fantastic.

She turned her head around to see Mr. Harrington talking with Dimitri with a map in his hand. "Dimitri, where exactly are we?"

He didn't say anything, only standing there. Elara stifled a laugh as Mr. Harrington gave up with a small, "Okay...I'll figure it out."

Peter was the last off the bus, his eyes following  the white haired girl starting to wonder off. He went to go catch up with her but Dimitri stopped him with a hand on his arm.

He turned to him and said, "What?"

The man pointed towards one of the buildings across the way. Standing in the door was a blonde woman, who soon disappeared back into the doorway.

Peter followed her, walking across the grass and down the pathways to the building she was once standing in. He walked in and turned the corner into a dimly lit room with a pool table in it and a tall blonde woman standing in the middle.

Awkwardly, he let out a small, squeaky, "Hello."

The woman nodded her head towards the door behind him and said in a monotone voice, "Close the door."

Peter did as she said before saying, "Um..I'm Peter Parker." Walking forward quickly and holding out his hand to her.

"Take off your clothes."

Stunned, he said nothing. His widening thought before he said, "Excuse me?" In his shocked state.

"You told Fury that Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe. So I made you this, another suit." She said, reaching over to the pool table to grab the folded up suit and hold it out to him.

"Oh, uh, thank you. I'm sure it fits fine. I don't need to try-" He tried to say but she interrupted by the blonde saying, "Take off your clothes!" Much more aggressively this time.

"O-okay...sure."

He started to take off his backpack, slowly and very awkwardly as he hadn't ever done anything like this before. Especially not in front of a female. "It's a little embarrassing.."

"Now. Hurry up."

"This is weird..." Peter whispered, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down as he did so. The door behind them opened and he shot up, putting himself in front of the woman as he saw her reach for her gun.

"No, no, no. Don't-" He turned around with one of his hands up and saw Brad standing in the doorway.

"Whoa." The tall boy said in shock, looking at the two and seeing Peter with his pants down.

There was silence as Peter tried to come up with a plausible excuse for what was happening, only letting out a small, "Uh..."

"Sorry. I thought this was the bathroom."

"This is not what it looks like." Peter said quickly, "Just-"

"Yeah." Brad said dragged out before taking a picture.

"What are you doing? Brad."

"I'll leave you two alone." Before he left.

Once he did, the blonde woman pulled out her gun and pointed towards the door.

"Oh, my God. Don't shoot anybody. Brad? It's not what it looks like, buddy." Peter said the last part as he pulled up his pants and ran out after him.

"Hey, man, look, that's-" He started but was cut off once more.

"Look, Peter, I'm not here to judge your life choices, dude. If you want to hook up with some random European chick on our school trip, that's on you." Brad said walking backwards as Peter walked towards him.

"That's not what that was. Honestly-" Peter tried to explain.

"I can't pretend I didn't see what I just saw. I know you're trying to get with Elara. It's obvious. But I like her too."

"Hey, hey, no. You cannot show her that photo, dude. Come on."

"I'm sorry, man. I have to. She deserves the truth." Brad said before walking away.

***

While that was going on, somewhere behind a random building at the rest stop, unable to hear whatever Peter and Brad were talking about, was Elara.

Seeing the small brown glasses case in Peter's bag, Elara remembered what Morgan had given her through the car window before she left. She had grabbed the white glasses case from her bags before they left the hotel, grabbing the wrong case as she thought they were her regular seeing ones.

The angel pulled them out of her small purse and looked at them. On the top was the label 'Stark Industries'. She hadn't seen these before or had been given them by Tony until now.

She opened the case. Inside was a pair of light pink sunglasses with no rim in the shape of angel wings. Her wings.

There was no note of any kind but she knew who they were from. Her dad. Elara looked at them, searching for an indication of what she was supposed to do with them. Knowing her dad, she knew they weren't just sunglasses.

Carved into the inside of the golden arm of the sunglasses was the three letter word, 'FAE.

A smile broke across her face at the word, or name in this case. She knew what the word meant, she also knew what the word meant to her. Fae is just another word for the mythical creature, Fairy. Which was one of the many nicknames she gained from Tony over the years, mostly because of her wings and the different attributes her kind had.

The thought and memory of his voice made her eyes start to water without her realizing. Her finger traced the edge of the pink glasses before slipping them on her face.

Nothing happened for a moment until she realized what part of the engraving 'FAE' meant.

"Hello FAE." She said out loud with a small sniffle.

"Stand by for retinal and biometric scan. Retinal and biometric scan accepted. Hello Elara." A female voice said from the glasses. She was sure that only she could hear her, even if someone around her did, she had pulled far enough away from the group that nobody could.

"Hi. What are you, if you don't mind me asking?" The angel asked the automated system.

"I am FAE, Tony Stark's augmented-reality defense system."

"Okay, so, my dad made you for me?" Elara pointed to herself even though she was almost sure that the talking glasses couldn't see her. Almost...

"Yes. You have access to all of Tony's protocols. Would you like to see what I can do?"

Before she answered thought, she looked around and listened closely for a second to make sure nobody was coming near her or calling the class back onto the bus. Then, once everything was cleared, she said, "Sure."

"FAE stands for 'Forever and Ever'. Tony loved his acronyms."

She gave a sad chuckle at the meaning of the acronym, something they used to say to each other, with others that where along the lines of it.

"Yeah, he did, didn't he." She said in response to the last sentence.

"I have access to the entire Stark Global Security network, including multiple internet accessing files you may need in the future, as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks." FAE said to her, the words getting jumbled slightly but she understood them.

"Whoa."

Elara turned her head around the corner of the building to look at her other classmates, who were still near the bus and not wandering and using the restroom. Flash was near the bus, leaning against nothing but still tilting to the side as he read something on his phone.

The thought alone of him reading something, voluntarily was surprising.

Through the lens of her new sunglasses, she could see a floating tab about Flash or, Eugene, which she thought was a pretty cool name and didn't understand why he would go by something like Flash but whatever. And another spot showing at least over 50 tabs of 'Spider-Man x reader' books, whatever those were.

She shook her head and pulled back, deciding not to invade his privacy anymore before she found things she didn't want to know about.

"Would you like to know more about my capabilities?"

"Um..is there anyway we can finish the rest of the tutorial later?" Elara asked, slightly awkwardly to the non-person as she heard Mr. Harrington calling everyone back.

"Alright." There was a small "boop" sound, indicating that FAE had shut off now.

The angel wiped her eyes before walking out of her hiding spot and pretending as she had just been walking off.

***

Back on the bus, Elara and Peter were now separated, him sitting in the front while Elara was in the middle with MJ. The white haired girl was leaned against the taller human's side while she played with her hair, fascinated by how natural her white haired looked. Elara enjoyed her friends long fingers rubbing through her hair. It was comforting.

Peter kept looking back over or around his seat while he tried to drown out the sound of Flash talking to his nonexistent fans. He sat back in his chair and slinked back into his seat to slip on his glasses, calling, "EDITH?"

"Hello, Peter. How can I help you?"

"Hey, um, there's this guy in my class who's kind of ruining everything-" He spoke quietly, cut off quickly by EDITH to tell him to speak up.

"Peter, I'm having difficulty hearing you. Can you please speak up?"

"Um, Brad Davis. He has a photo of me."

"Brad Davis. Is he a target?"

Peter looked around his chair, using his glasses to see Brad about to text Elara the picture of him and the German...Russian?..lady.

He sat back and said, "Yeah. He's a target. He's a target."

"Copy that. Target is Brad Davis. Initiating strike."

"Initiating what now?"

"Intercept point determined. Releasing kill vehicle."

Elara's ears twitched slightly at an unknown sound of something coming towards the bus. A loud rumbling noise coming from outside of the metal vehicle. She lifted her head up slightly to look around but this caught MJ's attention, asking her what was wrong.

The angel didn't see anything coming their way so she put her head back down on her shoulder and let her continue playing with her hair.

"Oh, my God." Peter whispered as he looked down the isle.

Flash reached over and pulled the glasses off his face to put them on. "Dope glasses, Parker. How'd you pay for these?"

"Flash, give them back." Peter said urgently.

"No, no, no. I'm paying you a compliment."

"Please give me-" Peter was trying by to get back his glasses, he hit him across the face and knocked him out.

Peter's mouth was wide open as he stared in shock before saying, "I'm so sorry." Grabbing the glasses off his face and putting them back on, now standing at his whole height.

"EDITH, don't kill Brad." He whispered.

"Do you want me to cancel the drone strike on Brad Davis?" The female asked him.

Before he could say 'yes', one of his classmates, Zoya asked him, "Did you just punch Flash?"

"No." He said quickly.

"Firing." EDITH said after him.

Peter, as fast as he could, turned around and webbing the side of the steering wheel to swerve the bus. The firing bullet hit the rear-view mirror, shattering the glass.

Elara fell onto MJ's lap after being so suddenly thrown to the side. She grabbed hold of her to ground the two of them as she fixed herself and sat up. Everyone was yelling as Dimitri fought to grab control of the bus again and straighten out.

"Hey, this is not a autobahn!"

"EDITH." Peter said as he went to grab his glasses but noticed they weren't actually on his face. He turned around frantically and saw them on the steps of the bus. He grabbed them quickly and put them on his face, just in time to hear EDITH say, "Commencing second strike."

"Peter! Plant your fanny in that seat and buckle up." Mr. Harrington said. Elara perked herself up and focused her eyes on Peter.

"Look at the baby mountain goats!" He said, so quickly that his words mushed together as he pointed out the window.

"Baby mountain goats?"

Elara forced herself to not turn her head like everyone else as they all stand up or turned the left to see the mountain goats. She watched as Peter jumped through the opening in the ceiling. She couldn't see what he was doing up there but seconds later she heard crashing and then a quiet explosion.

Peter dropped back in and the opening closed behind him, just in time for the class to look back at them. All of them were disappointed that the didn't see the mountain goats.

"I don't see any mountain goats."

He panted as he said, "You missed them."

"I know you think none of us have noticed, Peter." Betty started mysteriously.

"What?"

"...but your new look, I love it. Right, babe?"

"Thanks." He said with a smile before he collapsed into his seat, panting.

"Yeah. Sophisticated, classy, very European." Ned continued in the background.

Peter closed his eyes for a second until he felt someone sit in the seat next to him. He opened his eyes to see Elara sitting next to him with a not very happy expression on her face.

"Peter...what did you do?"

A/N: yes, I did base that part about Flash after this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630 42 14
β†’ π—˜π—¦π—–π—”π—£π—˜ , 𝙋. π™‹π˜Όπ™π™†π™€π™ | 𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 ❝ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ a girl who keeps what happens a...
130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...
42.2K 884 9
*Please read my Guardians of the Galaxy story before reading this book* After the dance-off to save the universe, you are now a Guardian of the Galax...