Young and in Love | Louis Par...

By louispartridge1simp

Y/n Styles x Louis Partridge y/n styles, daughter of taylor swift and harry styles moved to london to find th... More

prolouge
|1| a bit of change
|2| home sweet london
|3| fine dining
|4| 1/190
|5| bad decisions
|6| window
|7| birthdays
|8| flashing lights
|10| all eyes on me
|11| tchao paris
|12| oh america
|13| red
|15| the selected
quick interuption
|16| thanks pox
|17| goodbye

|14| aspen?

5.6K 63 113
By louispartridge1simp

a month after i had gotten casted for the role of america, the directors announced that they found others for each role.

over the past month i have just been going to the beach and spending time with my mom. it's been fun but i am so ready to get to work.

"do you have any idea who is going to be who?" mom said handing me some toast.

"other than will, no idea."

"well then i'm sure your excited"

"sure am. unless i hate the people. let's hope i don't hate them."

she threw a napkin at me "y/n" she said sarcastically as she laughed.

~~~

"bye mom" i said as i got out of the car.

"bye sweetie"

i stood in front of the set. i'm so excited.

a car rolled up behind me. a girl came out. about my age. gorgeous blonde hair.

"oh hey. you must be america." she said walking up to me.

"what?" i said confused.

"oh are you here to shoot something else. i just assumed from the red hair. i'm lizzy. lizzy greene"

"oh right sorry. i'm y/n styles. yes i'm going to be america."

"no way. i'm marlee"

"oh i love marlee. she's my favorite."

"mine too"

william came up to us. "are you too just going to stand there. everyone is waiting"

"alright. alright." we walked in and just like will said, everyone was there.

"ah y/n, lizzy i see you have met, have a seat." reese said leading us to two chairs around a large table where the others were sitting.

"lou's running a little late but he should be here shortly."

wait lou? it can't be my lou because he's in london. and he would have told me. i face timed him yesterday but he was in his room. it can't be him.

"y/n are you alright." reese said snapping me out of it.

"oh yeah sorry. i zoned out." i said embarrassed

"oh it's alright honey. we were just going to have everyone introduce themselves starting with you."

"oh yeah of course. i'm y/n styles and i'm playing america."

"i'm lizzy greene and i'm playing marlee"

"i'm william franklyn miller and i'm playing maxon"

"i'm mia talerico and i'm playing may"

"i'm skai jackson and i'm playing celeste"

"and i'm megan fox and i will be playing queen amberleigh"

"i'm malina wiseman and i'm playing natalie"

"i'm peyton elizabeth lee and i'm playing elise"

"i'm emily skinner and i'm playing Kriss"

"i'm china anne McClain and i'm playing anne"

"i'm madeline cline and i'm playing lucy"

"i'm lili reinhart and i'm playing mary"

"and i'm leo diCaprio and i'm playing king clarkson"

we all started to get to know eachother when someone walked in the room.

"hey sorry i'm late" louis said

"no way" i said running over to him

"secrets out" he said

"partridge you are sneaky."

"yeah. i just had to drop my stuff off at your house so-"

"you ass. you didn't tell me anything."

"ass or amazing. same difference" we laughed

"well hi everyone i'm louis partridge and i'm playing aspen.

dang now i'm team aspen.

"alright. filming will start monday next week. this week will be spent prepping trailers and getting to know the set as well as your characters." reese said from her seat at the table.

"i trust you all have read the books"

i looked to louis. he nodded. i guess the book went to good use.

"alright then. that gets one thing out of the way. let's go to the trailers"

we came to where the trailers were. maxon, america, and aspens were the largest but the others were still huge too.

i went inside. costumes filled the back. some less nice clothes and ball gowns scattered what probably was the bunk room before the trailer was converted.

there was a large master with a window and bed. i would have to sleep whenever i got the chance.

a kitchen and dining table in the main space.

i went to the boys trailers who were much the same but william had many suits in comparison to louis' normal clothes and guard outfits.

the others trailers were still very large but had a little less room.

"everyone please gather in building A." a voice said over a loud speaker in the trailer.

everyone was outside at the same time so they must all be connected with an intercom or something. how do you even do that.

we all got to building A, which was very distinctive from the large A on it.

"alright. this is where hair, makeup, food, and wordrobe check will be. there are some outfits in your trailers but those are more for outfits that show up often. food will be in here constantly so feel free to eat whenever you get the chance." she kept going on about what next week will look like.

"alright. the first scene we will be filming is the selected's makeovers. lizzy, we are going to have to put you in a wig for this one so we will call you in earlier that day."

liz nodded. marlee starts off with brown hair which is definitely differs from lizzy's bright blonde hair.

"each one of these have your own personal schedules for the next month." reese said as assistants handed us binders full of paper. plastered on the front America Singer

~~~

the rest of the day we toured the set. we ended up around 7:00pm.

"i am starving" louis said on the car ride back to my house

"same. too bad sets an hour from home."

"well we should get hotel rooms when we start but for now this is what we deal with."

"let me call mom"

calling mom

t
hey sweetie. how was set

y
great. but we are on our way back.

t
did they send a car home or do i need to send charles (our la driver)

y
oh no mom they sent a limo home. so much for inconspicuous

t
*laughes* i will see you soon then

y
actually could you have the chef prepare food we are starving

t
sure. anything in particular

i turned to louis "want anything specific" i asked. "anything that can be done in the next" he looked at his phone "20 minutes"

y
anything that can be done in twenty.

t
alright. i will see. love you dear

y
love you too mom. see you soon

end of call

~~~

we arrived home to bangers and mash. not the bad american way. thank goodness our chef is english. i have certainly come to like english foods. maybe even more than american food. and that's saying something

"thank you Marie. i am starving" i said.

"me too. this is much needed" louis added.

we ate our food and told my mom all about set and everything that happened.

"wow megan's in the cast. i will have to come by to say hello" she said as we told her about who got each role. she's a fan of the selection as well.

i'm ready to start filming

~~~~

EYFUFUFUDUFYD

me seeing fatws

WATCH IT BESTIES

ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY LOVE YOU ALL

also thanks for 4k reads it's unreal

also saw this caste system thing and thought it may be helpful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993 26 26
A 21 football player by the name Louis Tomlinson, meets a 19 year old boy named Harry Styles. They become friends and as time went by Louis questions...
9K 459 4
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] - sᴘᴏᴛɪғʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ - Louis loves Harry. Has loved...
13.1K 457 19
Selena are a Singer from Texas and have moved with her bestfriend Taylor. She had broke up with her boyfriend Justin. That was the best moment of her...
442K 5.6K 199
[SEQUEL TO JUST A RUMOUR] Louis Styles-Tomlinson and Harry Styles-Tomlinson have now been married for a year, they have two gorgeous daughters and a...