Hogwarts One Shots

By itsrafaelamendes

One Shots of male characters from the Harry Potter Universe Male x Female Reader (Slytherin) Themes: > Love >... More

Love Potion - Bill Weasley
Bravery - Neville Longbottom
Miss Sassy - Draco Malfoy
Flesh and Blood - Blaise Zabini
Rivals - Oliver Wood
For Your Happiness - Theodore Nott
Happy New Year - Fred Weasley
Happy New Year - Fred Weasley (Part 2)
Adrenaline - Adrian Pucey
Fight For Us - Draco Malfoy
Dance With Me - Lorenzo Berkshire
High and Jealous - George Weasley
Friendly Enemies - Roger Davies
Hide or Fight - Marcus Flint
Finally Happy Again - Ron Weasley
Falling - Harry Potter
Flirtatious - Theodore Nott
My Gracie - Blaise Zabini
The Bloody Snakes - Mattheo Riddle
The Bloody Snakes - Mattheo Riddle (Part 2)
My Lover's Life - Harry Potter
His Karma - Percy Weasley
Love You - Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott
Love You - Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott (Part 2)
My Little Gio - George Weasley
Pride and Prejudice - Graham Montague and Lorenzo Berkshire
A Christmas Letter - Mattheo Riddle

Flirtatious - Theodore Nott (Part 2)

3.3K 48 24
By itsrafaelamendes

Disclaimer: This chapter has smut content.

⚠️ TW ⚠️ and 🔥 NSFW 🔥
(In the comments! ➡️)

Theo closes the door without breaking our kiss. The music is slowly fading, leaving only our messy breaths and slight moans echoing through the dorm's walls. I take off his shirt breaking the kiss and he turns me around to untie my silk dress.

- I fucking love this dress, it's perfect on your body. - he gently slips it off my shoulders leaving soft wet kisses near my neck.

- It's Pansy's. - I turn around half naked.

- She has the taste, you have the body. - he glares up and down my body.

- Do you like what you see? - I ask innocently looking up to his eyes.

- Such a tease. - he firmly grabs my face. - Let's see if you'll be able to tease me at the end of the night.

He pushes me to his bed and quickly takes off his pants. He places himself over me, admiring my figure like he did many nights ago.

- Are you comfortable with this? - I nod biting my lip. - Use your words Y/N!

- I'm always comfortable with you. - I say caressing his bare chest.

- You'll need a safeword, any suggestions?

- Vanilla.

- Vanilla it is love. If you say it, I'll stop immediately, ok? - I nod.

Theo rips off my panties startling me a bit, then he holds my thighs opening my legs and making his way towards my clit. He starts gently sucking on it and suddenly he inserts one finger and then two, going back and forward slowly. As his pace starts to quicken I feel the need to arch my back but he stops moving.

- If you move I'll stop, be a good girl for me love! - he continues.

I bite my lip nervously and try to stay still, his fingers go faster and my skin feels on fire, a knot starts to form in my belly and I know I'm close.

- Don't stop - I say breathlessly - I'm almost there!

- Cum in my fingers darling!

The knot in my stomach snaps and the amazing feeling kicks in making me moan louder and grab the sheets.

- Such a good girl! - he takes his fingers to his mouth and slowly sucks them. - You taste amazing.

I feel my cheeks blushing violently and I pull him by his neck and kiss him. Suddenly the door opens and Pansy bursts in violently.

- Am I late? - she looks to the bed - Damn what a hot mess! - she smirks - You fuckers started without me!

She rapidly stripped of her clothes and walked to the edge of Theo's bed with only her wand in hand.

- Salazar I'm in heaven! - she whispers putting her hand on my leg and slowly moving it up all the way to my chest sending shivers down my spine. - Incarcerous!

Thick ropes appear grabbing my ankles and wrists and pulling them to the corners of the four-post bed. She puts down her wand and grabs my face making me look at her.

- What's your safeword? - she whispers licking my cheek.

- Vanilla. - I say looking at her eyes.

Just her semi-aggressive presence was making my pussy throb. She was the quite opposite from Theo. This woman is a fucking goddess.

- Now you're gonna watch the show, I bet you'll like it, filthy slut. - she violently let's go off my face.

Pansy walks to Theo at the end of the bed and kneels in front of him, pulling his boxers down. She takes his pulsating dick in her hand, stroking it a bit and then putting almost all of it in her mouth making eye contact with me.

This girl is so fucking hot, the pleasure is accumulating inside me, I try to break free from the ropes but they keep tightening on my wrists making me moan from the light pain.

- Keep moving and it's going to get worse for you baby. - Theo says breathlessly.

Pans is taking all of his length in her mouth, making inaudible sounds and going faster and faster. Theo grabs the bed post and his groans become louder, he's almost there. The heat between my legs bothers me and I clench my thighs together as I watch Theo cum in Pansy's mouth.

- Merlin Parkinson, that mouth of yours is amazing. - he says catching up his breath. - I got something to spice things up.

Theo goes to his nightstand and grabs a small bottle. He takes a sip and gives it to Pansy that does the same.

- Open wide! - she says to me.

- Make me! - I say looking to her eyes, teasing her a little.

- You fucking tease - she grabs my cheeks forcing my mouth to open - Open it you fucking brat! - she shoves the liquid down my mouth.

- It's an aphrodisiac! - Theo says getting on top of me - It makes everything more intense. - he caresses my boobs making me arch my back.

His simple touch, so intensified, made me feel so good, like it tingled in a pleasurable way. Pansy grabs a knife from the nightstand and sits beside me. She gently presses it on my arm, conducting it to my chest, the sudden coldness makes me shiver.

- I want to carve our initials right here. - she stops just underneath my boob, on top of my rib. - Is that ok with you?

- Yes. - I say feeling aroused be the thought of it.

Theo leans closer and starts kissing my neck, sucking in some spots, leaving bruises. Pansy notices that I'm distracted and carves my skin with her knife. The pain is bearable but the mixture from their actions and the aphrodisiac is making me feel like I was about to explode from the pleasure. My moans were all over the room and suddenly I feel his dick getting inside of me.

- Fuck-

- Don't you dare move Theo - Pansy says still focused on the cuts - I'm not done here!

- Hurry up Pansy! - Theo groans.

- All done! - she puts down the knife and starts kissing me.

Theo's thrusts were getting deeper and faster, Pansy's tongue was fighting with mine for control. Theo fingered her making our kiss break from her moans. I feel my body tense up from the upcoming orgasm.

- Please don't stop I- - I begged.

Without warning Theo pulls out, reaching for Pansy's wand he unties me.

- Why did you stop? I was so close. - I whined.

Pansy was laying against the headboard of the bed, Theo abruptly grabbed my waist and turned me over. I was on my fours, facing Pansy's pussy and so she grabbed my hair, making me bury my face between her legs. I start eating her out and sucking her clit while Theo pushed himself inside me again.

He's grabbing my waist, pounding harder and deeper. Pansy's moans start to get messier and I know she's about to cum so I insert two fingers at once, hitting her G spot a couple times and finally she cums in my mouth.

My orgasm is intensely building inside my body and my legs shake a little but I don't say nothing so Theo doesn't stop again. He thrusts a few more times and I cum in his cock.

- Who told you you could cum? - Pansy asks aggressively pulling my hair so I could face her.

- Oh you're in so much trouble young lady! - Theo says pulling me by the waist and placing me on a chair in front of the bed.

- Incarcerous! - Pansy says and the ropes bind me to the chair.

Theo lays back down on the bed and Pansy gets on top of him, placing his cock inside of her. This is literally punishment, I just had an orgasm but the aphrodisiac was making me feel horny again by watching them fuck each other.

Pansy was riding him fearlessly. Her perfect boobs where bouncing viciously, the sounds of their bodies rocking into one another and their moans were making my clit burn, desperate for touch. It was getting hotter at every thrust until they came together. Their breaths were the only sound in the room.

Pansy got up clumsily and took out the rope spell. She dragged me to the bed, beside a resting Theo and started rubbing my clit. It was all getting so overwhelming because of the high sensitivity on my pussy that I started tearing up from the pleasure.

She placed her hot tongue between my thighs and my legs started to shake. I was going to come again and the overstimulation was making me cry pleasurably. She stopped and got on top of me. We began scissoring each other and then not long after I orgasmed harder then ever.

- Fuck - Pansy lays down beside me and Theo - this was incredible! - the three of us smirk - I'm going to take a shower and head back to the dorm.

- Hey it's fine if you want to stay here! - I say looking at her.

- I know but I need to rest and we can't all sleep in this tiny bed - she brings a piece of my hair to the back of my ear - don't worry, I didn't regret doing this. - I nod.

She goes into the bathroom to take a shower and I turn around to face a almost sleeping Theo.

- Hey lover boy! - I caress his bare chest - Are you tired already? - I tease him.

- Why? Aren't you? - he playfully widens his eyes and I laugh.

- I thought we could take a shower too.

- That sounds like a fantastic idea. - he smiles.

Pansy gets out of the shower fully dressed and leaves a soft kiss on Theo's lips and mine, then gets out of the dorm. Theo gets up and carries me to the shower.

- Let me wash you. - I nod.

He gently washes my body and then my hair with his products, leaving me with his peach scent. After he's done I wash him carefully and we head back to bed. He let's me wear one of his large T shirts and we lay down.

I lay my head on his chest, hearing his slow heartbeat. I look at him and he is already peacefully sleeping. When I was about to sleep too, the door opens and Blaise, Enzo and Draco come in making noise.

- Shut it, he just fell asleep! - I whisper to them.

- What are you doing in our dorm? In his bed, is that his favorite shirt? - Blaise asks confused.

- I thought you were smarter mate. - Draco rolls his eyes and goes to his bed.

- Damn you had a fun night, that neck of yours is ruined! - Enzo says snorting.

- Shut it Enzo, how can you even see it with the lights out? - I touch my neck but quickly regret it whining.

I get up and walk to the mirror on the corner of the room. My eyes widen when I see tons and tons of bruises on my neck and shoulders.

- Turn around guys. - I lift the shirt up and gasp loudly. - I'm going to kill them.

- Them? - the three turn around thoughtlessly and see all my chest bruised and a rather big carving saying "PP&TN" and they gasp.

- Guys! - I lift my shirt down embarrassed - You shouldn't have seen that.

- That's Parkinson's work. - Blaise and Draco smirk - She likes to do it on every girl she fucks. - Draco says casually.

- You had a threesome? And you didn't invite us? - Enzo says loudly.

- If you wake Theo up I'm leaving you worst than my chest! - I threaten him.

- That's enough trauma for one night, let's go to bed. - Blaise says.

I go back to bed and quickly fall asleep wrapped around Theo's body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.1K 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
42.1K 594 35
Hello, lovely readers! Here lies a collection of harry potter characters (x female! reader) one-shots that I have written over time. I mainly writ...
763K 25.2K 86
❝ π’π‘πž 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...
12.1K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!