tuna โ€ข bnha x jjk

By fayexid_

"...Tuna?" เฝฒโ”€อœอก๐–ค“อกอœโ”€เพ€ A crossover with the main focus on the oc who is inspired by Toge Inumaki. Contains... More

INTRODUCTION+DESCRIPTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E A N D A HALF
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข ONE
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข TWO
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข THREE
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข FOUR
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข FIVE
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข SIX
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข SEVEN
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข EIGHT
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข NINE
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข TEN
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข ELEVEN
the before story
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข T W E L V E
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข T H I R T E E N
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข F O U R T E E N
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข F I F T E E N
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข S I X T E E N
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข S E V E N T E E N

T W E L V E

7.1K 355 68
By fayexid_

!!BLOOD AND GORE WARNING!!

We all glanced at each other, and gulped, if he is this panicky what ever is happening can't be any good. The other students in the cafeteria stared at the messy looking man in confusion, who is he talking to?

"What are you-"

Talking about dramatic, everyone in our table got up, and had their weapons in hand, as we march or more likely ran towards the exit, following Kiyotaka to a possible big danger.

"What happened? Why are we panicking?" Nobara asked, we were running down or more specifically jumping down the stairs, and we were earning some questionable looks.

"There are special grade curses in the faculty."

"There are WHAT?"

Told you it won't be something good.

"Where's Gojo sensei?" Good question Itadori, I'd also like to know the answer. "He's investigating an attack inside the forest nearby, currently unavailable."

"Nanami?"

"He's in Tokyo remember?"

Nobara grunt as she held tighter on her hammer "Where is a teacher when we need one?"

"I guess consider this a test run, maybe" Maki mumbled.

Nobara let out an exasperated sigh "There wasn't one on our patrol last night, why would one show up now?"

"Maybe they assume this a good opportunity for them? Since if I'm not mistaken there's an invisible fortex right there." Megumi shrugged, why are you so calm? How?

I'm only calm because I'm technically unable to speak, if I can talk however I want, I would ask as much questions as Nobara is doing right now.

"There's a WHAT? Oh there is. Huh, this is like that one school thingy all over again."

"It kinda is."

"Focus. Where's the curse at currently?" Maki asked Kiyotaka as we were getting closer to the place which I am very much familiar with. "The field. They have killed two person already, a janitor and a staff."

You know what this means?

Paperwork.

"Do you know which one is it?"

"Hanami's it's name I think."

"The one that Itadori failed to kill? Oh great."

"Well no more time to talk, because we're here."

He opened the door and we entered, cringing at the sight. There's two pointy pieces of wood, each are stabbed into one's heart. They both had their mouths wide opened, and blood was seeping out of their eyes, the curse called Hanami standing in the middle with its back towards us. A few teachers came right after our arrival, and their jaws dropped in shock.

They almost ran up to them before getting stopped by Panda, his big buff body preventing them from getting any closer. "I advise all of you to back up."

The teacher called Midnight frowned at him, glaring as she spat out words "What do you mean we can't come closer, there's a body in the middle of the field, we can at least try to save them!"

"No they're dead." Midnight turned to glare at Nobara "Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, but no one can possibly survive a stab in the eye and heart. Well not unless you're him at least." She stated, pointing a finger towards Itadori who just awkwardly stared.

"Well at least let us through so we can track down the villain before they go any further!" Present Mic yelled and Nobara just crossed her arms. "With all due respect, you can't catch something you can't see. Example, the curse is right there, and can you see it? No."

"What do you-"

"Get ready, it's moving."

Nobara ignored the teacher as she held the hammer in hand and joined the rest of us, I held my zipper with my finger, getting ready if the thing decides to move. Which is probably any second now.

And my words are proven to be right.

Hanami turned around, showcasing a very disgusting grin as its was covered in blood.

"Ah, sorcerers, I see you have arrived, took you a while." It's gaze shifted to Itadori and one of the corners of his mouth twitched up "You too sukuna's body, I see you haven't gone mad yet."

Itadori mumbled 'what does that supposed to mean?' But that's it. "What are you doing here?"

It (I don't know what gender it is excuse me) tilted it's head, and stated in the matter of factly. "To get you of course."

Our eyes moved to Itadori in an instant, oh no not again.

"Who are you kids talking to?" I think that was vlad king? Yeah I think it is.

He was ignored, Maki and Nobara stepped up, acting like the protective big sisters they are "You want to get him? You'd have to get through us first."

"How sweet." It then looked at the heroes behind us, and I grew cautious, it's not going to attack them, is it? Oh what a dumb thing to think, of course it will attack. "But first, I have to get rid of those fleas first."

Our eyes grew wide, I jumped in front of the heroes as fast as I could, and opened my zipper, the marks around my mouth visible.

It started moving it's arm, and I opened my mouth to get ready, before branches of wood started appearance out of no where.

"INUMAKI NOW!"

"DON'T MOVE!"

The air went thick, the branches stopped right in front of my nose and Han am I started gritting it's teeth. It looks like it got some things to say. But do I care? No.

I heard someone screaming, followed by some more and I assume they're just some curious students, I rolled my eyes as I decided to ignore them, and continue with my plan.

"Maki, Panda!"

"On it!"

Maki drew out her sword and joined panda as they both dashed towards the curse, Maki had her sword straight towards's it's neck, and Panda's hand was an inch away from it's face before it got out of my grasp, blocking the two of them before it threw them a few acres back.

That gotta hurt.

I bit my bottom lip, as I turned towards the teachers. They look confused but yet has an idea of what's going on. But again, they're dumb for staying. Same for the students, if the heroes can't do anything, what helps would the students be?

"Leave."

I took no time to look back and shifted my attention to the trio. "You guys know what to do."

They nodded at me, Megumi called out his monster snake, and both Itadori and Nobara ran at the curse, me following not so far behind.

Itadori gathered up the curse energy at his fists and started continuously punching it, Nobara grabbed her nails and jammed them into it's arm, making it explode blood everywhere. Though, the curse just grinned, the arm growing back in a matter of seconds.

It's arm was leaning towards her face, but I stepped in front of her, and whispered to its ear.

"Switch."

Immediately mine and Nobara's body switched positions with theirs, making their weapon hurt himself.

I glanced at the giant snake behind it, and whispered again "Throw back."

It was immediately dragged back, onto the snake's mouth, and it swallowed the curse whole. I frowned as I don't sense any sign of movements in there, it worked? Really?

"That's it?"

No, it can't be- wait

"GO BACK!"

Everyone including me were affected by my own curse and we were flying back, which is good since the snake just exploded into bits, and that explosion was enough to kill us all if close enough. God damn it.

"Devil dogs!" Megumi called as two black and white dogs appeared from the ground. They both growled as they ran towards the curse, ripping of its arms as they were being thrown back constantly.

And to help them, Panda showed up again, and he started throwing some more punches as he dodged a fair few of its attacks and hits. That's until a quite big sized one stabbed him on his left leg, making him roar in pain "PANDA!"

He was pushed back again, only for him to be replaced with Maki. She held her sword tight as she swung it over and over with immense speed towards its arms and legs, but again they revive really quickly.

Nobara gritted her teeth as she can't do anything if someone is too near the curse. "MAKI SENPAI GIVE ME THE ARM."

Maki glanced slightly at the chopped arm, and kicked it towards Nobara, before getting her nun chucks out and using them to hit the curse on the face and other parts. She was holding up pretty good, but then again, her moves were repetitive and pretty easy to learn, and has plenty of openings. Hanami took advantage of that to punch the side of her free stomach, planting some branches in them while they're at it.

Our eyes widened as she was thrown to the wall with blood on the side of her stomach, grunting in pain.

"MAKI SENPAI!"

"DO-DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME, USE OH GO THIS HURTS, USE THE ARM, IT'S FREE!"

Nobara nodded "ON IT!"

She leaned down and grabbed her voodoo doll, laying on top of the hand and sticking her nails in "SUREI JUHO!"

Nails started to appear from inside of it's body, Nobara clicked a tongue "destroy."

Hanami was blown away, but you want to know what blows me away even more? The fact that it regenerated again even after being blown to bits, ok, how?

"WHY IS IT STILL ALIVE GOD, ITADORI WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHECKMATE THIS THING BEFORE?"

"I WAS WITH TODO, HE WOULD SWITCH MY POSITION WITH HIS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!"

I had my hand in a fist, my fingers digging painfully on my palm as I thought about what I should do next, wait I do have an idea, would this work? We'll see. Would this hurt? Oh hell yes.

"Itadori!"

He turned towards as I mouthed "Do it like you'd do with Todo. Trust me."

As an expert of mouth reading he read it, and looked at me in the eye before nodding, shifting his focus towards the curse as he charged towards it.

Here we go.

I would need pain killers after this.

Han am I grew a tree in a fast rate inching to stab the pink haired boy on the back, but of course before it got to do that, I screamed "SWITCH!"

With a gust of wind, his position was switched with the curse itself. Making it look like its victims that is somehow forgotten at the moment.

Hanami went silent as its gaze turned towards me and it snarled "Great, another one of you with a bothersome gift."

I ignored it and looked at the closing panda "PANDA!"

He roared and charged at Hanami, Itadori following not so far behind. I chanted 'switch' as many times as possible as they kept switching positions and throwing attacks at the curse, this is not gonna end well for me.

I winced as I tasted a distinct copper taste of blood on my throat, and I tried swallowing it as I pushed myself even harder.

"SWITCH!"

I can feel my head getting dizzy, but I kept going, seeing that they drew the curse on edge, with the help of the dogs and Nobara's Voodoo doll. I kept going until Itadori landed a punch on it's face, making it flew a few feet back. Without any time to spare, Itadori ran after him, and threw punches after punches to his face, chest, and hand, blood sputtering everywhere.

I watched, feeling that my powers aren't needed anymore, and I immediately fell on my knees, feeling them give out. I held a hand on my throat as I coughed, feeling as if my throat is the Sahara desert. I looked up, my eyes widening as I saw dozens of sharp wood flashing it's way to Itadori. I took a deep breath, as I prepared myself for the last move.

"SWITCH- KUGH!"

The woods impaled on the curse's body as it jerked frontwards with blood forcing it's way out of its mouth. It went limp not five seconds later.

At the same time, I choked as I coughed out blood as it flowed non stop out of my mouth, making it look like I'm puking blood, I tried holding my body up with my arm, but that itself already feels like it got turned into jelly.

I felt my eyes rolling back as I fell on the floor covered in my own blood, curling myself as I felt pain coursing through every parts of my body. I heard plenty of screams calling out my name, but it all sounds to fuzzy, and I felt pretty sleepy.

Sleeping seems like a very interesting thing to do at the moment..

Maybe I should do that.

•••
I swear you could see my struggle of picking a pronoun, and not making this chapter cringy while I'm at it. Like, me and fight scenes? We have a love-hate relationship. Oh well at least that's done and everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 58
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™กโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
46.5K 2.3K 50
(If you haven't read My hero academia x ohshc, go read that first so this can make more sense!!) This is a bnha x ohshc fic!! Second part!! *SLOW UPD...
189K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...
258K 6.9K 31
Izuku Midoriya is the son of single mother and very successful Inko Midoriya. With Inko being a bunny model Izuku grew up with that girly twist. At t...