Konosuba X Male Reader (Harem)

Autorstwa Flameshot57

Your name is [L/N] [Y/N] you were a active person back on earth. One day your friend; kazuma (who is a shut... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter #10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

1.1K 34 6
Autorstwa Flameshot57

It's the day after the cabbage quest, me and kazuma are sitting at a table at the guild talking about a new skill we both aquired...

Kazuma: "Create water!"

Wooosh!

A stream Of water bursts out of kazumas palm into a glass cup.

[Y/N]: "Nice!"

Kazuma picks up the glass of water and drinks it...

Kazuma: *Gulp* "ah... Not bad for a basic skill huh?"

[Y/N]: "You got that right! This skill will be useful on long quests."

Suddenly darkness enters the guild hall and walks towards us and says:

Darkness: "Hey guys! I got my amor fixed with the money I got from the cabbage quest! Does it not look brilliant? What do you think?"

Kazuma: "Eh... It looks like the kind of junk a spoiled ass son of an aristocrat would wear."

Darkness: "oh, honestly! Would it hurt you to pay a lady a complement every now and then?"

[Y/N]: "kazuma does have a point though. It looks like you get spoiled almost every single damn day."

Darkness: "Oh your so rough! You never show me any mercy!"

Kazuma: "can you not? This other weirdo is distracting me."

Kazuma looks to his left where megumin is standing; she's rubbing herself all over her magic staff while making erotic sounds...

[Y/N]: "Everywhere I look theirs always something weird happening"

Kazuma: "if no one stops her she's gonna out perv you!" *Points at darkness*

Megumin: "I love you manatite staff with your throbbing magical power! mmmh!"

[Y/N]: "it's getting worse by the second!"

Suddenly aqua yells from across the guild...

Aqua: "That's all!? What are you trying to pull here? I caught a ton of cabbages and that's all your offering!?"

Aqua seems to be in a altercation with luna and holds her by the collar of her shirt

Luna: "Well actually, I checked your haul and most of it is actually lettuce!"

Aqua: "why is their lettuce mixed in with my cabbages?"

Darkness then looks towards us and says

Darkness: "it's true. Lettuce does have a lower demption value."

Kazuma: "I guess you learn something new every day"

[Y/N] "The more you know"

Aqua then let's go of luna and grunts while walking towards us...

Kazuma then says in a sarcastic voice:

Kazuma: "This'll be fun!"

[Y/N]: "I wonder how this'll play out"

Aqua then begins walking slowly while saying

Aqua: "oh Kazumaaa... How much did you get from our last quest? Do tell!"

Kazuma: "oh, about a million!"

Everybody gasps except for me

[Y/N]: "you too huh? I got 2 million"

Kazuma: "woah really? How many cabbages did you catch?"

[Y/N]: "exactly 200."

Aqua begins eyeballing us menacingly while darkness and megumin just stare in awe.

it's true... we both found ourselves rich...

.

.

KONOSUBA

.

.

After the realization that me and kazuma were rich, aqua walks up to kazuma and says...

Aqua: "hey kazuma? I've been meaning to tell you something..."

Aqua: "I wanted to say that... I think your... cool! Yeah, cool!"

Kazuma: "can you stop trying to butter me up! Just tell me what you want!"

Aqua then begins to tear up

Suddenly, aqua jumps on the table and starts shaking kazuma by his arms...

Aqua: "I need money!!! I borrowed 100,000 eris from those guys and now I need to pay them off but I don't have enough money!"

Kazuma: "Your the one who said to keep our money individually instead of splitting it evenly!"

Kazuma then grabs aquas face and tries to push her away but to no avail...

[Y/N]: "Will you guys put a sock in it?! Fighting will get us nowhere!"

Aqua: "I only said that because I thought I would make a killing of the quest!!"

Kazuma: "You greedy bitch!"

[Y/N]: "yikes"

Kazuma: "I'm sick of sleeping in that stable! Imma use my cash to buy a place of my own!"

Suddenly aqua raises her rear to the air and starts swinging it around

Aqua: "A young man like you should have a place of his own. But I'll miss the sound of you rustling around next to me; breathing and moaning like you have a stomach ache and-"

Kazuma then covers aquas mouth with his hand and says

Kazuma: "Okay! Okay! you win! You win! I'll lend you the money just shut the hell up!!"

[Y/N]: *sigh* "hey kazuma don't give her your money. I'll cover it for you"

Kazuma: "are you sure!?"

[Y/N]: "yeah, it's the least I can do for ya"

I hand aqua a pouch of money and she runs off to the guys waiting and pays them off...

After that we took the day off...

.

.

NEXT DAY

.

.

after spending sometime at the clothes shop, me and kazuma picked out some adventurer clothes and showed it off to the ladies...

Megumin: "Woah! You guys look like real adventures now!"

Aqua: "yeah! kazumas track suit did not go with the fantasty world at all"

Darkness: "What fantasy world?"

Aqua ignores darkness's comment and continues to stare at us...

Kazuma: "alright, with this new skill I aquired I'm starting to feel like a real adventurer!"

Suddenly, our party begins to talk about taking on a new quest and none of them seem to agree on anything...

After a couple of minutes kazuma speaks up...

Kazuma: "Uh, here's my two cents. I heard about some frog quests we can ta-"

Aqua & megumin: "No way! No frogs!"

Darkness: "Why not?"

[Y/N]: "Well uh... Their still traumatized from being swallowed by the frogs."

Darkness: "I fail to see the problem"

Kazuma: "let me guess, that turns you on too?"

Darkness hesitates to answer

Darkness: "Of course not"

[Y/N]: "whatever..."

.

.

KONOSUBA

.

.

After unsuccessfully deciding on a quest, we walk to the guild board to choose a quest...

Kazuma: "What the hell! Why are all the quest so damn hard!?"

[Y/N]: "Hell if I know..."

Suddenly, luna walks up behind us

Luna: "Yeah, sorry about that... Apparently one of the devil kings generals took residence outside town."

Kazuma: "huh?"

Luna: "And because of that, the weaker monsters have gone into hiding."

[Y/N]: *sigh* "Damn it"

Kazuma: "ugh..."

After receiving the news from luna we decided it was best to take the day off, again...

.

Later that night...

.

Me, kazuma and aqua are in the stables thinking about what to do tommorow...

Aqua is sitting near a table creating artificial flowers when she says...

Aqua: "I don't care if he's a top general! If he's undead, then I could handle him easily"

Kazuma: "If we wait for one more month, we're gonna run out of money!"

Kazuma: "I'll be damned if I just wait for some knights and badasses to come from the capital!"

[Y/N]: "look, there's nothing much we can do, were just beginner adventurers. We just have to do something else in the meantime."

[Y/N]: *sigh* "I'm just gonna sleep on it..."

Kazuma: "I think I'll do the same"

[Y/N]: "Goodnight."

Kazuma & Aqua: "Goodnight"

.

.

NEXT DAY

.

.

I suddenly find my self walking down a dirt path with megumin...

Apparently she likes practicing her explosion everyday so she invited me to come...

[Y/N]: "so why do I have to go with you again?"

Megumin: "have you forgotten? I can't move when I use my explosion spell!"

[Y/N]: "oh yeah... If it's for practicing then it's okay I guess. But why did you choose me?"

I mean she could've chosen kazuma or aqua or even darkness!

Megumin: "I umm..."

...

[Y/N]: "sooo? You gonna tell me? Why didn't you choose kazuma to go with you?"

Megumin: "I choose you because..."

[Y/N]: "cause what?"

Megumin then speaks in a low tone...

Megumin: "because, you're more fun to hang out with and I feel more comfortable around you..."

...

Woah, I did not expect that response. That was... Weirdly satisfying...

[Y/N]: "I uh... Thanks"

Well shit... Now everything just got awkward! I mean what was I supposed to say!? I'm not that experienced in this field of work!

After ignoring each other for 10 minutes we reach a far away place from town...

[Y/N]: "I think here is far enough. Use your spell so we can head back..."

Megumin: "I can't! If I do, the guards will scold me again!"

[Y/N]: "again? Ugh... Further away it is then..."

The awkwardness seemed to melt away the further we walked..

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.4K 674 7
(M! Sukuna/Gojo Reader x Konosuba Harem) After dying a tragic death, Y/n was given the choices to go to the afterlife, be reborn, or be sent into an...
538K 10.6K 56
An average run-of-the-mill male finds himself in an unfamiliar world. He's been tasked with defeating the Demon King, but first must defeat the Gener...
30.8K 444 15
Takes place Volume 8 : Chapter 4 I suggest you read the light novel before reading this book. SPOILERS!! _______________ Before Kazuma was just about...
42.1K 646 18
You didn't expect any of this to happen, you were brought back to life after saving a woman from being shot. And you end up getting sent into an RPG...