An Elemental Manipulation

wilke0130 द्वारा

Harley is a 22 year old woman who was just a normal human being until 2 years ago when the particle accelerat... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Edit

Chapter Ten

6 2 0
wilke0130 द्वारा

When I wake up, I'm back in my room. I sit up and rub my eyes because it's bright in my room and I have a headache for some reason. I put on some sweats and a shirt and walk down the stairs to the lounge. I'm walking down the stairs when I hear everyone's thoughts all at once and I can barely make my way down there without killing all of them.

"Can you guys think a little quieter please?!" I glare at everyone and throw myself onto the coach next to Steve.

'Damn someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...'

"Really Tony?? I can hear you, you know that right?"

"Oops, my bad. Sorry kid." he smirks and shrugs when he looks at Steve.

I try to ignore everyone's thoughts but I can't figure out how to shut everyone out. That is until Steve tries talking to me,

"Har, are you okay? Also, I carried you to bed last night after we got home, I didn't think waking you was the best idea after the fight."

"Yeah, I just have a terrible headache and I can hear everyone's thoughts and my brain feels like it's about to explode." I look at Steve for reassurance but there's nothing. He just looks away from me.

Now that I think of it I didn't get one of his adorably romantic comments this morning or a hug and a kiss from him. I get up off the couch and make my way back up the stairs. I don't know where I'm going until I am standing in front of his door. I look at his door and stand there for a moment. I raise my fist to knock on the door when I can hear Loki's thoughts.

'...Steve is a total idiot if he thought that no one was going to see or hear Sharon go into his room last night. Now Harley is going to get hurt and I can't let that happen...'

Irritated, I bang on his door to get his attention. When he answers the door he looks at me in shock. When I take the time to notice what he's wearing, it's not exactly what he usually wears. He's wearing blacks pants and a black tshirt and his hair is falling over his shoulders perfectly.

I think to myself, 'Perfectly?! What the hell? When did I start to think this man was perfect. No, no, no. Not happening, he's only getting into your head'

I hear the door shut and then a small sigh. I'm in the middle of admiring his room when I notice that he is now standing behind me waiting for me to say something or do something.

'I know you can hear my thoughts so what is it that you came here for'

"Spill it Loki, I heard your thoughts before I knocked on your door. Tell me what you saw Sharon and Steve doing last night while I was asleep. Now, or I swear, I will make your life hell."

He looks at the ground and finally looks back up and says,

"Last night after Steve carried you into your room, I heard his phone ring so I looked at my door and heard him telling someone that he would leave his door unlocked and to just come in when they got there. It sounded a little suspicious to me so I waited to see who it was. About 15 minutes after he got into his room, Sharon walked in and shut and locked the door. She didn't leave till this morning right before everyone started waking up."

He looks at me with remorse in his eyes and then I start to feel it. My hands start to glow like they do when I'm mad and start controlling the elements out of anger. Loki tries to reach for me but I burst through the door and he quickly follows me.

By the time I get down the stairs, everyone is looking at me because my whole body is glowing like I'm about to explode. I can hear their thoughts again but for some reason I can't hear Steve's. He's hiding something, Loki must be right because Steve won't meet my eyes. I'm glaring at him and everyone starts asking questions, that's when Sharon walks through the double doors into the lounge.

"Steve... you might want to tell Harley the truth or she might kill both of you..." Loki says while he's trying to calm me down.

Wanda and Nat must have known something was up because they stood up and told Sharon to get out of the building before they got to her. She doesn't move, so I blast her with a gust of wind and hold her against the elevator so she can't move. I look back at Steve and notice that he looks like he's in shock, but I don't care.

I take more wind and throw Steve up next to Sharon and start squeezing the air from their lungs. When I feel a hand on my shoulder and I hear his thoughts again,

'Harley, darling. You need to calm down, I know that's a lot to ask right now with what's going on but you don't want to do this. Just take a breath and let them go, you'll hurt them both by letting each other break each other apart...'

For some reason, I listen to him. No one knows what he just said to me, I take a breath and let them fall to the ground to catch their breath. I look at Nat and Wanda and nod, then I look at Loki and without thinking, I transfer my thoughts to him without having to talk to him.

'Meet me in my room in 10 minutes Loki, I need a minute to talk to Steve', I look at him and he nods and walks off.

"Nat, Wanda. Come here please."

They walk up to me with their backs facing Steve and Sharon, I look between them and realize that Steve has probably only been using me.

"Can you guys get her out of here and make sure that she doesn't come back? Also I'm gonna talk to Tony and have her removed from the list of people who are allowed into this building. I'm gonna take care of Steve."

I wait a few minutes after the girls leave with Sharon and walk up to Steve and slap him across the face, twice.

"I hope you enjoy the decision you've made, and I hope you both burn in hell." I look at him angry and walk away.

I walk into my room and jump when I see Loki. I forgot that I told him to meet me up here. I slam my door and walk to the window at the other end of the room. I pace the room for a few minutes trying to get ahold of my emotions but before I have the chance to breathe away the tears, they start rushing down my face and all the pain floods in. The one thing I didn't want to happen, happened.

I turn around and notice Loki's face softens when he sees the tears running down my face and my blood shot eyes. He walks up to me and looks at me like he's asking for permission to touch me. When I step towards him he wraps his arms around me and runs his fingers through my hair trying to comfort me.

I hear a knock on my door and glance up, I don't want to answer it so I look at Loki with pleading eyes and he nods. When he opens the door, I can feel the environment around me intensify. Without looking or hearing his voice I knew it was Steve standing there.

"Is Harley in here? I'd like to speak with her..." he says angrily knowing that I was in the same room as Loki.

"She's here but she doesn't want to talk to someone like you."

'Loki, don't hurt him. I'll be there in a second.'

I wipe my tears away and use the camera on my phone to fix my hair and make sure my mascara didn't smear. I sat up off the bed where I had sat down when Loki went to check the door. I walked to the door and Loki and Steve looked like children trying to have a staring contest.

"Steve, what do you want? I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to talk to you or Sharon." I say standing partially behind Loki.

"I just wanted to apologize, I really am sorry.."

Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off,

"Sorry for what? Using me? Taking me on a vacation just to come home and cheat on me? Let me guess, this has been going on since the day I agreed to go out with you. Whatever was going on between us is done and will never be happening again."

I took a step past Loki and slammed the door shut again. I turn around to face him and he genuinely looks sad for me. I know it's hard to believe but Loki isn't a bad guy, he's been through some stuff and no one was ever there for him. I smile at him and hug him.

"Thank you for being here for me Loki. I'm really glad you're here."

"Yeah, of course. What kind of person would I be if I wasn't..." he smiles at me and turns towards the bed. "Wanna watch a movie? I'll let you pick"

I laugh and move towards the bed and lay down next time him while we watch one of my favorite movies, The Jungle Book. I make it about half way through the movie when I start falling asleep on Loki's chest while he's stroking my hair and watching the movie. He doesn't move when he realizes that I've fallen asleep either, he just laid there and comforted me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Intertwine birdie द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

21.1K 1.4K 113
If my friends from real life find this, I'm sorry. An avengers/Loki fanfiction. Regular/daily updates. Includes mature content. Best Rankings: 1 in L...
The Witch He Found Jess द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

197K 6.8K 37
Heavily edited as of 02/08/2023 Kathy is an immortal Witch working with the Avengers. He's an Asgardian God, forced into helping the team by Odin's...
63.5K 2.1K 14
You happen to have powers no one else has. Every child dreams of being that powerful and there is this association that urges you to use it for the c...
129K 3.9K 26
√Book 1 of 2 Series√ "Wait for me... Because I'll always wait for you" Have you ever felt..... Magical? Loved? Betrayed? Abandoned? Cause that's...