My Little Assistant [kv]❤💜

By HirumoniBsty

Kim Taehyung, a cute little bubbly innocent 23 years old guy who doesn't know anything about the outside worl... More

Introduction
Chapter ❤01❤
Chapter ❤02❤
Chapter ❤03❤
Chapter ❤04❤
Chapter ❤05❤
Chapter ❤06❤
Chapter ❤07❤
Chapter ❤08❤
Chapter ❤09❤
Chapter ❤10❤
Chapter ❤11❤
Chapter ❤12❤
Chapter ❤13❤
Chapter ❤14❤
Chapter ❤15❤
Chapter ❤16❤
Chapter ❤17❤
Chapter ❤18❤
Chapter ❤19❤
Chapter ❤20❤
Chapter ❤21❤
Chapter ❤22❤
Chapter ❤23❤
Chapter ❤24❤
Chapter❤25❤
Chapter ❤26❤
Q/A
Chapter ❤27❤
Chapter ❤28❤
Chapter ❤29❤
Chapter ❤30❤
Chapter ❤31❤
Chapter ❤32❤
Chapter ❤33❤
Chapter ❤34❤
Chapter❤35❤
Chapter ❤36❤
Chapter❤37❤
Chapter ❤38❤
Chapter❤39❤
Chapter❤40❤
Chapter ❤41❤
Chapter❤42❤
Chapter❤43❤️
Chapter❤️44❤️
Chapter❤️45❤️
Chapter❤️46❤️
Chapter❤️47❤️
Chapter❤️48❤️
Chapter❤️49❤️
Chapter❤️50❤️
Chapter❤️51❤
Chapter ❤52❤
Chapter ❤54❤
Chapter ❤️55❤️
Chapter ❤56❤
Chapter ❤57❤
Chapter ❤️58❤️
Chapter ❤59❤ [m]
Chapter ❤60❤
Chapter❤61❤

Chapter ❤️53❤️

23.7K 1.1K 374
By HirumoniBsty

Author's pov;

He was floating above the water with his lips pressed in displease, a frown evident on his handsome face by the scene displaying before him.

Very much disturbing for a brother's sensitive nerves. 

"Why the fuck are they even here?" Jungkook muttered, no one could see his glare due to the black glasses he was wearing, Or for this motto, he wore black glasses.

If it wasn't for his brothers, Yeonjun and Mark, requesting him, he would've never allowed those two in their happy time at the water park.

He only invited Hoseok, Jisoo Youngjae, his uncle, his two crackhead cousins, and BamBam.

Not Jackson Wang and Choi Soobin.

With an index finger, he adjusted his glasses, eyes boring hole into their heads.

Both were in the corner, playing with his brothers. Exactly his brothers.

One day ago;

"Yeonjun hyung, I heard you guys are going to the water park," Soobin said, scooting closer to the said little who with very much displeasure moved away from his hold.

"Yeah."

Both were in the cafe area, having lunch. The five head employees sitting at the table altogether. But Soobin seemed to cling onto Yeonjun too much for everyone's liking.

"Umm, can I go with you?" Soobin asked, eyes twinkling in hope.

The spoons the other four had in their hands fell on their plate, mouth hung open as they stared at the male who was looking only at Yeonjun.

'The audacity of this man.' Everyone thought.

"No." Yeonjun simply said.

"Why?" Soobin whined, holding the little's arm, shaking him a bit. "You are not a family member." Yeonjun scoffed, and it kinda hurt Soobin and that made him pout. 

The other three laughed silently, picking their spoons again, and had a bite of their curry rice. Enjoying the scene before them.

Whiny Soobin was rare for them.

Soobin let out few sniffles, fake ones. "I thought we will start new. You will give me a chance but seems like I'm not forgivable."

Yeonjun looked at him with sad eyes.

"I thought if we spend more time together, we will learn more about each other. But it's okay."

Soobin peeked at Yeonjun, then covered his face. It was working, Yeonjun was melting.

"Okay."

"Huh?" Soobin looked at Yeonjun who gave him a tight-lipped smiled, "You can come with us." He said.

Soobin smiled brightly and hugged him. Yeonjun just smiled.

Soobin winked at the three males, they shook their heads at his antics and Yeonjun's sensitive heart.

Those two.

'Now, I have to convince Jungkook hyung.' Yeonjun thought, pouting slightly.

While at WG crop,

Jackson kept staring at his assistant who was currently taking a meeting. Those heart eyes really were crystal clear for everyone except Mark, he was naive when it comes to love like Taehyung.

Jackson sighed out softly, the lovesick smile on his face had Mrs. Baek, who was also there sitting across the round desk, dead on the spot. She secretly took a picture of her boss.

Mark's talks, his sweet voice left him uneasy in a good way, his pretty eyelashes whenever blinked had him breathless.

'This guy is madly in love I repeat.' Mrs. Baek thought, trying hard to not giggle.

"So this is the end." Mark bowed, smiling.

Everybody clapped for him, nodding their heads with a pleasant smile on their faces, clearly immersed by Mark.

The clapping sounds brought the CEO out of his world, he glanced around and started clapping too, smiling softly at the little.

"Sir," Mark called for his boss who was currently reading a file inside his office room. 

"Yes?" Jackson looked up from his file with a smile.

Mark fiddled with his fingers, feeling shy at the question he was gonna ask.

"You l-like me?"

The file in Jackson's hand fell on the desk, eyes wide. "How did you know? Am I that obvious?!" He asked, standing up abruptly.

Mark giggled, shaking his head, "I don't know but Mrs.Baek told me to ask you."

Jackson's mouth agape, "That woman wants me dead." He murmured so the little can't hear him.

"Do you?" Mark asked.

Jackson licked his lips, tearing his gaze on the floor. "I do." He let out shyly and quietly.

"I am not ready for a relationship, sir. And I don't like you." Jackson expected this answer, but instead of what he thought the answer was completely different.

"Frankly, I like y-you too."

The CEO snapped his head up, eyes popping out. "Y-you do?" He asked, he just couldn't believe it.

Mark smiled, "I do but I am not ready for a relationship to have at the moment." He told the CEO who smiled and went towards him.

Both stood in front of each other, smiling. Being the same height they were but the muscles Jackson has made him look a little bit taller.

"It's okay. Whenever you are ready, I'm willing to wait." Jackson cupped Mark's face.

The smile on Mark's face grew, "Thank you for not forcing."

"I could never think of forcing you, Mark."

They just stood there, with Jackson's hand rubbing Mark's cheek gently. The comfort of being close, as Jackson leaned forward to Mark's forehead.

"Can I?" Jackson asked, staring into the Little's eyes. Mark smiled and nodded. After having the permission Jackson placed a kiss on the younger's forehead and smiled.

"I and my family are going to the water park tomorrow, wanna go?" Mark asked once they were a few feet away of distance.

And Jackson just nodded excitedly.

It was easy to convince Jungkook and Namjoon. For Jungkook, Yeonjun had a secret weapon that was the dancing video of his elder brother, the dance Jungkook did the day Taehyung came for an interview. Yeonjun threatened Jungkook if he won't agree that the video will be leaked on every social networking site.

And for Namjoon, Jin was Mark and Yeonjun's weapon. They still don't know what Jin whispered into Namjoon's ear that had him terrified to death.

Present time;

Jimin was with Yoongi. His baby flower as usual with his papa and hyung. Hoseok, on the spot shamelessly flirting with Youngjae, his uncle, and Jisoo peacefully laying on the floating tube bed above water. While Kai as usual being a trouble maker and Yugyeom taking care of his boyfriend.

Jimin had already told him that he loved Yoongi, the same for the elder. He didn't have any problem though, after all, he knew Yoongi will keep his brother happy.

But one complain, why the hell Yoongi was free to do anything with Jimin, he was Namjoon's son too right.

Anyways, he glanced at Namjoon, seemed like his papa-in-law still didn't notice Jackson being too close to Mark.

An evil idea popped into his mind, he got into the water and swam towards his papa-in-law.

So what his hands were tied with his brother's blackmail, nothing can stop a papa.

"Hey, papa-in-law." Jungkook tapped Namjoon's shoulder, a groan left the older male. "What?" Namjoon hissed, turning around.

Jungkook smiled but the elder just raised his left eyebrow in a questioning way. Jungkook pointed in Jackson and Soobin's direction.

Namjoon's tongue rolled inside his mouth, without a second thought he was already swimming towards the two males.

Jungkook smirked, he didn't care if the other was his business partner. He laughed evilly in his mind.

Yoongi was not far from him, he snickered at the CEO's evil side. Shaking his head he splashed water at Jimin who gasped and did the same, laughing.

"Dada!" Taehyung chirped, he was in little space, the happy atmosphere around them had made him slip. Jungkook cooed at the little who was now floating towards him in a donut swimming tube, looking all adorable as usual.

Smiling his elder brother was pushing him forward a bit so he could reach Jungkook.

"Oh, my baby." Jungkook cupped his face, "You are enjoying, Bubba?" He asked softly, kissing his cheek quickly so Namjoon won't see it.

Taehyung grinned more, nodding his head. "Dada, but taetae wan' tlu go tlu dat." He pouted, pointing at the water tunnel slide that ends into the pool.

"Ah, are you sure, flower? Aren't you scared of height?" Jungkook moved the wet bangs away from his face. The little just shook his head, smiling prettily. "When dada with me taetae ith no-no scawed."

And swear it made Jungkook's heart beats 10 times faster, the way Taehyung innocently confessed how much he believes in him. Jungkook leaned in and placed a loving kiss on the little's forehead. "You make my heart crazy." He said, chuckling.

Taehyung just giggled, clapping his hand. Jungkook smiled, "Let's slide then."

Meanwhile, Namjoon grabbed Jackson and Soobin's ears, the duo yelped in surprised. "I guess you two are having so much fun, isn't it?" He asked in a scary tone.

Mark and Yeonjun looked at each other, they just shrugged and swam another way together.

Leaving the two in Kim Namjoon's mercy.

"Ah Mr.Kim" Jackson tried to say something but the papa shush him up with a fierce glare.

"I do know what both of you have towards my son and Yeonie. Better keep it inside until I permit." Namjoon firmly said and let go of their ears.

The two sulky males faced the glaring elder man and visibly gulped.

"I don't care if you are our partner." He pointed at Jackson, then at Soobin, "and you being the leader of our head employees. So better be careful around Mark and Yeonjun. I can be the devil."

"Now, Jeon and Min, I have known them for since long but you two aren't on my known list well. So, do not think of going an inch closer to them." Namjoon flashed a smile, too sweet that sent a shiver down their spine.

Jackson and Soobin saluted.

Namjoon just swam away from them, he went to his boyfriend who shook his head at him. "Done threatening, mr. Papa?" Jin crossed his arms, glaring.

Namjoon just grinned and wrapped one hand around the younger's waist. "Kissie." He puckered his lips.

Jin laughed and attempt to push his buff boyfriend who just wrapped another hand, still making kissie faces.

"Okay, you baby." Jin held his face, squishing his soft bread cheeks. Namjoon smiled. Jin giggled and kissed him.

"You are too cute and handsome at the same time," Jin said, giggling delightfully. Namjoon fondly smiled, "And you are too. So much that it's too hard for my poor heart to stay calm." He pouted, rubbing his chest.

Jin laughed and hugged him. "I am lucky to have you."

Namjoon patted his wet hair, "me too, baby."

A light flashed from not so far from them, they turned their head only to see everyone with their phones up except Jackson, Soobin who was smiling, and Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jin blushed and hid in Namjoon's embrace who laughed. "Stop it, guys. He is getting shy."

"Bubba, are you ready?" Jungkook asked his little boyfriend who was currently hidden in his arms. Taehyung nodded his head, peeking ahead but instantly shoved his face into the elder's hard chest.

Taehyung was sitting on his boyfriend's lap, legs locked behind his back.

Jungkook chuckled, "are you scared, cub?" He asked, tightening his grip around the little's waist. Taehyung nodded but stopped and instantly shook his head causing the elder to laugh a bit.

"I don't think. Just hold onto me, honey."

"I 2 3."

Taehyung started screaming 'dada' or 'no', holding his Dada dearly whilst Jungkook laughed out loud. They passed through the tunnel and when it was going to end, Jungkook's one hand went over the back of the still screaming little Tae's head.

"Close your eyes, honey!" Jungkook closed his eyes, the little did the same, both flew and landed into the water. The water spread far and wide over people near the slide, the peoples were only their family.

Taehyung wiped his face, calming down his fast-beating heart. Still in Jungkook hold, who swam with one hand.

Suddenly Taehyung started laughing, making Jungkook laugh as well.

"Was it fun, Baby?" Jungkook asked, nearing his family members.

"SUPERRRR!"

"Papa!" Smiling brightly Taehyung waved at his papa who smiled fondly.

Jungkook smiled.

______________________________________

Hope it was good❤
Take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 10.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
171K 6.4K 21
Kim Taehyung a well-known idol. A world wide known star. Along with his two friends they dominate over the whole world with their sensetinal music an...
88.2K 2.8K 55
"Taetae are you sure they won't find us"? "Hyung I don't think they will come to seoul to find me?" "Hyung we are finally come out of that cage now...
92K 4.7K 38
Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyung and seeks his twin Jungkook for advic...