May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 45: Infiltration

2.8K 142 11
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

Hurried knocking pulled me out of my sleep. "What!"

"Reaper, police and heroes are outside. We need you." My eyes snapped open "I will be there, give me two minutes."

The phone said that we have 8:18 in the morning. Fucking 8 am. The black suit was on in seconds, before hurrying out of the room. Nemoto following me on every step, telling me when to turn another direction.

"Reaper, you will me guiding Toga and Twice. They could use a hand and someone that knows the others." Everyone was gathered around in front of the secret entrance to the tunnels. Only five of us went outside, to buy the others more time.

Kai was giving orders, while we would try to buy him and Nemoto as much time as possible, they would flee away with Eri and these drugs that would erase someone's quirk.

"The ones in the front said that this kid from last time was there," 'deku' "you know his weaknesses, use them."

"But, I want to be with Eri. I can't let her alone." He silenced me with a gaze. My lips formed behind my mask a thin line. The cut from yesterday opened again, and my lip started to bleed a bit. Great.

Kai told the others their position, before the heroes infiltrated the front yard. We all hurried inside the tunnels and closed the entrance. Everyone went to their position that they were divided to, and we were ready to strike. I mean they were, not me. Eri wasn't with me. Deku is here.

"Reaper, who is that kid that Overhaul referred to? Your ex?" Toga swung forward, tiptoeing.

"Eh- no. An old friend." We continued walking for a bit, before Twice sat down on the floor. We waited for Mimic to do his job so we could do ours.

"Say, Reaper why don't you tell us your real name?" I sat down across from Twice, leaning on the wall. "What's that for a question? Why should I?" She only shrugged. Playing with her pocket knife. "Actually, I can't quite stand you guys. You are good companions, but I still don't really like you." She tilted her head and Twice wide-eyed. I can't quite figure out how his mask works. You can see what expression he does under it, the mask reflects it, like its an automatic thing.

"Why do you hate us? What did we do?" Twice asked with concern.

"Wow, slow down big boy. 'Hate' is a tough word, I just said I don't really like you guys." I emphasized the key words, so they could understand the difference. "You guys did something to a friend of mine. You're lucky I didn't kill you. Might do it another time..." I feel guilty to even talk with them, what they have done to Bakugo is unforgettable. Would've tortured them to death or something if they didn't join us here, or weren't such great companions.

Wouldn't have got the files when they weren't with me, thanks to Twice's quirk. "Ouhhh, who was it?" Toga grinned and the urge to smack her behind her head needed to be suppressed.

"Do you want to die?" My bored voice reached her, and her mood switched. "You are no fun, just pretend you would be energetic."

"I think it's your turn now, Toga." Twice intervened our conversation, and we looked to the side, into a small slot in the wall, enough to let us see the heroes. "Have fun,"

"Will do, don't doubt it." She grinned and thanks to Mimic, got into the room. I watched how the clone that Twice made before interrupting us, attacked the hero. The clone got dissolved into mud but Toga managed to stab him in his stomach. Drinking a bit of his blood, and transforming into the hero in mere seconds.

Next, Twice went in with Rappa, a very large, muscular man with long light brown hair. Rappa is a very hot-blooded man who thrives on violence and bloodshed. He has a warrior-like mentality and all he cares about is seeking out a battle that can satisfy him. Rappa believes it's unbecoming for a fighter to use weapons and that everyone should fight with the power of their bodies.

We wanted to fight one time, just to see who would be better without weapons and quirks, but Nemoto stopped us, something like 'only half brains would do such things'. So? What if we are? This 'half brain' could take you out in seconds you bitch. Your quirk just manages to let me talk without my consent, only half brains wouldn't train their abilities in combat. And you literally suck in that.

"I'm getting excited!" Like always, Twice is in his happy mood. Not conflicting with his other side. I only watch from the sides, behind the wall. "Man, I was wondering what kind of hero we'd get, but this guy? He is like a normal businessman." A mistake. Never underestimate your opponent. Not when they are with the heroes and you don't know their quirk. "Get 'em. Big Bro Rappa!" Twice swung his left fist up and then kneed down, pointing with his left fist to the opponents.

Rappa sprinted towards the heroes, throwing viciously punches. The hero, that I saw just yesterday, tipped his glasses back. And in the last moment, he crouched down. Rappa only managed to graze him and the man with the glasses' shirt opened. Revealing his abs. Damn, how does Aizawa look under his baggy things-

"You grazed me. You're pretty strong." My eyes widened when Rappa crashed back in the wall, behind Twice.

Twice looked back slowly to Rappa while the man started talking about these little things with what he managed to take Rappa out. Rappa turned into mud, revealing that it was just another clone from Twice. "That yakuza's useless!" The masked villain complained and I tried to suppress a giggle. But I didn't need to anymore when the man, which name I still don't know, threw these little things at Twice, and his mask teared apart in half.

My need to giggle vanished and I turned serous in just milliseconds. Mimic knew what to do and opened the wall immediately. While Twice rushed away, I threw the heroes back, just so they feel a bit of pain, and then rushed to Twice.

Mimic opened a slit, enough for me to get in and then closed it again. Twice was bickering with Mimic because Mimic closed the wall behind him too fast, so I just rolled my eyes and walked towards Twice.

He kneeled down on the floor and tried to cover his exposed face. Muttering something like 'it's bad' and 'I'm gonna tear apart'. I hesitantly reached for Twice and placed a hand on his left shoulder, crouching down to his level. "Bud, what's wrong?" I never saw him like that.

I looked up to Toga when I felt her presence. She crouched down and took out a pink band, wrapping it around his head. "Once you're wrapped up, you become one, right?"

Oh, that was the problem...

"Toga..." Twice looked up from the ground, to Toga while her gaze fell on me. "We're doing all this to help them, too. Those organized crime guys are meanies." I just shrugged.

"Date me Toga." Twice blurted and I snorted.

"It's sad, isn't it?" She cupped Twice's face with both her her hands "you feel the most responsibility for Big Sis Mag's death, don't you? Even so, you're bearing it and helping them like it was decided." My eyes unfocused as I thought over her words. I feel responsible for Eri landing here in the first place.

Accepted an alliance just so I could be with her. And now I'm turning on my friends because he threatened me with what I hold dear. I'm pathetic, aren't I?

"If the group you are helping is hopeless... then you won't get rewarded." Her other side is showing...

They started to say mean things about the yakuza to Mimic. I didn't mind, only watching from the side as Mimic lost the hang of his calmness.
Didn't help that I was here, I got dragged with them underground.

"Wimpy guys always want to hide how weak they are. They want to make themselves look strong, so they look down on others from above." Gives me Bakugo vibes- Toga looked up from where we got down from. "Organized crime guys... They're lame, huh?"

Suddenly I felt the need to punch her. Not because she insulted Mimic and the others, no. Because she threw every yakuza in the same pot.

"Not all are that-" I scrunched my nose up "disgusting. Don't let yourself get blinded from one group and judge every yakuza." Mimic, again screamed and I looked with Toga up to the hole.

"Sorry, yakuza. I think we'll do what we want after all." Twice shouted up to Mimic, who got caught from the heroes. They were under us and we hid between parts of walls. Toga and Twice both said 'bye' to Mimic as he fell down, and I just waved. He screamed 'Bastards' when he saw us, but got cut short from these little things that the man uses to take his opponents out.

I watched how Deku catched Mimic and Aizawa looked up to our direction, muttering something to the man with the glasses and Deku.

We started crawling forward, to the direction where the heroes are running to. "There they go," Twice muttered, stopping with his movements. Toga and I stopped, too. "We should also get out of this scene." Toga started crawling again. "Toga, what d'you wanna do now? Kiss?" I smacked him behind his head, how old is he again?

"A beat-up Izuku... I wanna see it again." Twice and I followed her suit."But right now, I want to make Overhaul cry just about as much."

"In case I've got... idea! Lend me your ear." She turned around. "What is it?" We stopped again. Twice whispered something in Toga's ear and she then giggled when he was finished. "Jin, that~ That'll make Tomura happy, too!"

I huffed under my mask. "Care to share?"

~

I walked down the seemingly endless hall, when I saw my drinking partner laying on the floor. "Bro, are you good?" I tipped him lightly with my foot. He opened his eyes for a breath second, mumbling something and then going back to sleep. Too much alcohol I guess?

When I arrived at the end of the tunnel, I took the scene in me. Blondie and Eri, side by side. Glasses running towards a weird looking Kai. And Deku kicking a wall to make another exit.

I walked towards Eri with no rush. Her eyes widened and she wanted to jogg towards me, but blondie held her back. I rolled my eyes and flicked my hand gently, resulting him to land on his butt and wincing in pain. "Lemillion!" So that's his code-name. Deku reached out for blondie, helping him up. Eri jogged towards me with tears in her eyes.

"Don't touch her." I warned blondie and crouched down, to Eri's level and looked for injuries. There were none. Only blood on her fingertips, but it wasn't hers."B-Big Sis..." she hugged me before I could look her in the eyes.

Trembling under my arms as I hugged her back. Deku was besides us in seconds, snatching my right arm and trying to pry me away from Eri. "Wait, don't hurt her!" She pleaded. I looked Deku in the eyes, turning my eye color to red, making my gaze look menacing. He pulled away hesitantly, looking between me and the little girl.

"Who are you?" He asked, but I ignored it, facing Eri again. "Eri, don't cry. I will handle things from here on." My fingers brushed away the tears that rolled down her right cheek.

"Please... I am sorry." She couldn't stop crying. Deku gasped besides me and I looked up. The man with the glasses got injured badly. The only thing I did was holding Eri's face in my hand and trying not to let her see this. While Deku and blondie still stared at the fallen man, I reassured the still crying girl that everything would be okay.

Deku started attacking Kai when I stood up. Handing Eri to blondie who tried to flee with her, to safety. I walked towards Kai, and only then did he notice me. "Reaper, where the fuck were you!"

I shrugged my shoulders "you send me with the two from the LoV. Wasn't very clever now, was it?"

He dodged an attack from Deku while I talked. Creating more of these spiky things from the ground. "You get Eri, I will handle this brat." He was concentrated in fighting and dodging the fast broccoli boy.

Water-tentacles were on both my arms. Formed in thin air and are big, really big and long. I used one of them like a whip that was connected with my arm, gripping Kai tightly. "What are you doing!" He furrowed his brows and looked at me with anger and bewilderment.

"You shouldn't have layed a hand on me, Kai." I spat.

2215 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 160 53
Dabi x oc - Tsuna Sasaki is a normal girl. Well, not really. She's found herself to be stuck in an anime. Of course it has to be an anime that she...
172K 7.1K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...
95K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
17.9K 451 24
A My hero academia fanfic Midoriya has been labeled as the number one villain, but only has that tittle to help catch or assassinate villains. Once a...