The Billionaires Stripper

By PhoenixTee

We all have that one passion that sticks to us and doing what we love makes us happy. Haileys passion leads t... More

note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Final note

316 6 2
By PhoenixTee

Billionaires Stripper Ends here.

Am just a writer and I don't know if you guys liked it or not but I hope that you did.

If you liked it I hope you Liked and Commented on the chapters cause it means alot and would be greatly appreciated.

Am always open to your opinions on what you thought about the story, Hailey and Hunter. Did you like the characters and were the story was going.

To get a more extended and updated version of this book. Thank you.

Xoxo my lovely readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 0 38
He dumped her when he graduated from college and disappeared from her life. She was devastated because she loved him dearly. He reappeared a year lat...
38.2K 2.4K 39
An angry senior grieving the absence of a best friend navigates a blended family and finds hope in first love. Kareena hates everything. Freya is lo...
56.6K 2K 37
This book is dedicated to all fighters either battling life threatening diseases, life problems, depression or anything at all. Keep fighting 'cause...
24K 1.1K 21
The life you envisioned might not lead to your true happiness. Sometimes you need to let go and see where life takes you. Juliet hated how he chased...