Who Is Laviette? » Moriarty...

By fleurtyte

Believe me, living in the shadows of lies doesn't make it less of a burden. But I did this to save my family'... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04 : IGNIS FATUUS
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 12

2.4K 133 34
By fleurtyte

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/N's POV

I turned on the lights and went to my table.

"Ahhh... i finally sat here again"
I rest my back to the chair.

I looked up upon the ceiling then closed my eyes.
I remembered some memories that i should have been able to move on.

(Flashback)

"Y/N! It's time to eat! You're always late... I don't want to take care of you who became twice as chatty and a brat you are now" My mom said with both of her hands on her waist.

"My daughter is naughty again?? How are you going to run the country if you can't even manage your eating schedule?" My dad always carry me when he went home from work.

Both of my parents have such differences. My mother is hot headed, while my dad has patience. Because of this difference, they could complement each other.

*another memories*

"So? Is it fun here?" My best friend took me to a bridge.

"Haha,not bad" I laughed.

"Im happy that you're here but I heard that you need to go back to London tomorrow?"

"It is what it is Frida" My face became flat.

"When you become a famous ballerina, come back here so that I could show you off!" Frida puts her right arm locking my left arm.

"You're not as good as I thought Frida" I stare at her.

" Promise me you'll come back?" Frida gave me her pinky.

"Promise!" I answered.

And until now I haven't come back to her because of the busy schedule I have. And when I do came back from class, I got a mail from the bar owner where Frida worked at that she's no longer alive.. I wish I could go to her funeral that time, but I couldn't.

(End Flashback)

I stood up and looked outside the window to look at the midnight street.

" I can't cry no more... I can't bottle it up like this but how to overflow it?" I smiled.

»»»»»»»»»»»»» (skip time)

William's POV

Early morning, I'm already outside Laviette house because I'm planning on asking her to have breakfast together.

*knock knock*

Not long, a woman opened the door. It seemed like she's the maid.

"Good Morning"
I lifted up my hat with a smile.

"Good morning mr, is there anything I could do for you?"

"I William James Moriarty, wants to invite Ms. Shaw for breakfast" I took off my hat and put it in front of my chest , not forgeting the cane on my left hand.

"If you don't mind, would you like to come inside and wait for a momment?" The woman smiled.

"Sure, I don't mind"

I went inside Ms. Shaw's house and put my hat and can on the standing hanger.

"Please hold for a moment while I wake up Ms Shaw because she is still asleep" That woman showed me the living room.

"Alright" I sat on the sofa.

I saw that woman going upstairs and knocked the door.

"Ms. Shaw are you awake?"
It seems like there were no answers.

"Miss Shaw? I'm coming in"
That woman opened the door.

Y/N's POV

"Huh? Why is it so noisy? It's still early in the morning..." I raised my head from the chair.

"Pardon me, there's a guest" Jane stood in front of my table.

I walked out of the room and looked down to see who is it.

Wait... WILLIAM IS HERE AND I LOOK LIKE THIS?!?!

Y/N FOOL!😀 IF I KNEW THAT WILLIAM IS GOING TO BE HERE EARLY MORNING, I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A BEAUTY SLEEP.

"Mr. William, I'm sorry you have to see me all messed up like this" I rushed fixing my hair.

" I think you should clean yourself up first" William smiled.

"Great idea!" I walked fast to my room.

I picked a suit in a hurry and went to the bathroom to shower ASAP.

William's POV

"My name is Jane and I have been working here for 9 years" Jane bowed.

"Oh that's a long time..." I looked at such tidy room with 2 instruments.
(2nd floor)

"Yes, and because of that, I have a feeling that she have something on her mind" Jane seemed worried.

"Hmm, I'm afraid so"

After that, we came back to the dining room with Ms Shaw who's already prepared looking neat as a

"gentlewoman".

" I'm sorry about earlier, William"
Oh, she became more friendly now?

" No worries Ms. Shaw" I smiled.

"My apologies for waiting, breakfast is all ready so please dine in" Jane served two plates of English Breakfast.

"Thank you" we both said that at the same time.

"Wow" Jane was surprised.

"Hahaha" Laviette just laughed.

"Please excuse me" Jane left us both.

We both had breakfast while talking about the activities that we're planning to do.

"Miss Shaw, if you don't mind, would you like to tell me why you looked so exhausted?" I clean my mouth with a piece of cloth.

"Oh about that... I've been thinking about things that I shouldn't even been thinking" Laviette's face changed a little.

" I'm all ears"

"How about we take a walk?" Laviette finished her breakfast.

"Gladly"

We walked outside until we can see a crowd.

"Just a second" Laviette walked towards a florist.

This woman is way different than the other nobles and I like her for that.

" I'll take all of these but please make this as bouquet and give it to that girl over there" Laviette saw a girl near an alley across the street.

"Are you sure you're buying all this?? Thank you so much!" The florist grabbed Laviette's hands.

Laviette smiled so widely. I have never seen her this happy before.

" No worries. You're also doing good to that girl" Laviette pulled out some money.

"Alright! I'll do it!" The florist did as she told.

The girl accepted it and went happily.

"I see you're also happy" I looked at Laviette coming towards me with a happier expression.

"Of course "

I don't want to bring up what she was thinking about earlier after seeing her this happy.

"About my thoughts... I used to have a best friend in Durham" Laviette opened her mouth at her own will.

"Then?" I listened.

"She committed suicide by jumping of a bridge.."

I widened my eyes.

" She loves to dance just like I do.. not ballet tho, but still, she was my first dancing partner" Laviette's breath started to get heavy.

"Are you alright?" I'm getting worried.

"Of course, I used to pull her to dance with me until she lost her balance and I need to catch her, just like a dancing couple right?" Laviette laughed.

"Hahahaha" looking at her laughing made me laugh.

Laviette... how I wish you can be my dancing partner hmm.. no, maybe a partner that could accompany me every single day before the day where I am no longer alive.

" I can't be selfish " I mumbled.

"Huh? Is there something you want to talk about, William?" Laviette seemed confused.

"Nothing... and I see that you called me with a friendlier name?"

" Ehhh, if you don't like it, I could call you-"

"I like it. It's good we're getting closer"

Y/N's POV

" I.. I feel comfortable... c-close to you.." Y/n you fool! Now it's getting awkward!

"Then get closer" William offered his right arm.

Because I didn't respond, William pulled my left hand locked around his right arm.

Of course I was shocked but I'm still grateful because I could be close to him, even behind a mask.

I hold his arm tighter while saying inside my heart

" You will find Y/N, and I just have to wait for"

---------------------------------------------------------
Author note :

Hai guys! It's been... 2 weeks and yeah, I'm back!

Thankyou for all your votes! I hope you like this chapter:D

See you on the next chapter~
Goodbye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 0 35
Gracelyn Pixie Holmes has one of the most dangerous families ever. Even her past can hurt the people around her. From who her uncle is on her father'...
47.7K 1.9K 31
I was controlled by my family in my past life I was being perfect let's say, There isn't a single thing I haven't experienced. Born with an unlucky a...
1.4K 43 14
#27maincharacter #108moriarty # 135sherlockholmes # 15ireneadler # 37moriartythepatriot Moriarty the Patriot story with you as a character. Will you...
88.1K 5.2K 64
A modern century man died and found himself reincarnated back in time of the 19th century France. To be reincarnated and given a second chance was a...