Robbie Kay Imagines

By blurrymalum

Note from the Writer: hi all, I am by no means a professional. I was rereading old stories I wrote and notice... More

#AskRobbie
Road Trip
Clouds
Starbucks
Saturday Night
Sparks
Cellphone
C Major
Tattoo
Behind The Scenes Part One
Behind the Scenes Part Two
Behind the Scenes Part Three
Behind The Scenes Final Part
Fangirl
Hoodie
Twombly
His Wonderful Scruff
Little Blue Boy
Surprise
N

Valentine's Day

2.3K 67 18
By blurrymalum

School was tough. Especially today. I had to go in on a Saturday so that i could catch up since i got a cold last week. While i was sick, Robbie went to Panera every day and got me soup. Then he ate most of it because I was sleeping so much i barely ate. He was really sweet per usual. I sighed at the thought of him holding me even though i was sick.

I opened the door to finally leave campus and i went into my car. I looked at my passenger seat and noticed there was a single flower there along with a note. This had Robbie written all over it.

I opened the note and read it. Its said:

"Food is wonderful,
Food is good,
But all food is tasteless,
Unless I'm with you."

At the bottom it had a gift card to our favorite burger joint, Five Guys, so i headed over there.

I pulled into the restaurant and i got out of my car. Upon opening the front door, there was someone in a giant footy pajama with little hearts all over it. They turned around and it was Robbie. Holding a dozen of my favorite flowers. And holding food.

"Happy Valentines Day, Love!" I ran into his arms. He smelled amazing. I was laughing and crying at this beautiful gesture.

"This is why i love you" i said to him as i kissed him. Everyone in the place started to clap and cheer. I didnt notice them. It was just us two. He leaned in and kissed me.

"I cant imagine not loving such a perfect and beautiful girl" he said to me as he embraced me once more.

Im so lucky to have him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.7K 29
Hello! <3 These are little one shots/imagines I make for Peter Pan and Robbie Kay. I take requests! Just no sexual content is allowed--Let's keep...
73.1K 1.6K 30
"𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟... 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢." 𝐈 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚�...
10.2K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...
4.5K 155 40
"We've all heard the story of Peter Pan. The carefree hero, sworn enemy of pirates, defender of the innocent. Well, they didn't get it quite right...