C Major

Today was a big day for me. After studying music for over a decade, i was finally going to perform at a music festival in California in front of a large panel of judges. The performances were categorized by age group, to make things more fair. So of course i was performing with the other college kids. I felt nervous. I wasn't a prodigy like most of these kids, i worked hard since i was nine to be where i am today.

They called my name and I approached the stage, i took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and took the stage. Here goes nothing.

I looked into the crowd. Im singing a love song, so i know its easier if I sing to an random attractive stranger in the crowd. No one notices anyways.

I finally found an adorable face with this cute nose and amazing hazel hair. Woah, this is going to be a fly. I nodded at my violinist and she started to play. The notes floated out of my lips all too soon. I bowed down and walked off stage. Maybe i can catch that stranger.

I was taking off my mic when i bump into someone tall and lean.
"Oh! Sorry!" I tried to keep my self from tripping when i grabbed onto his arm. Wow, i like his arm. I look up at him and its the boy from the crowd.

"Its alright, no need to worry. "

"Thanks, sorry," i laughed at the awkwardness.

"You sounded amazing by the way, what was that song again?"

I blushed. Omg.

"Well its called Enchantment, i wrote it with my violinist."

He looked surprised

"That's really good, do you have any more compositions?"

"Yeah we write a lot, you should check us out, we perform at this bar on 6th street called 'C Major'"

"I would love to! I may get lost, can i get your number so i can call you if i need any rescuing?" He joked. His accent was amazing. Woah i think this is luck or something.

"Of course! Here," i handed him my phone. Crap what is going on?

"Alright, I'll see you there then" he said with a wink as he walked into the crowd.

(Photo credit to @amy_quidinci on twitter or @dreamagination_ on instagram)