Behind The Scenes Final Part

"Wake up! Oh my God are you okay?" Someone called out to me. Somewhere in the distance. I opened my eyes and yawned. There he was. Pan.

"Get away from me!" I shouted and retreated to the back of the cage, but i fell back, off of the platform that it was on. It broke open and i sat there, bum bruised, in the green room again.

"What?" I gasped. I saw Pan's face. A hurt look crossed it. His eyes full of concern.

"What did you drink? You passed out, are you okay?" He rushed to my side. It was Robbie. He was himself. And everything was back to normal.

"Robbie!" I shouted as i jumped up and hugged him. I held him like i hadn't in ages.

"Please tell me whats going on? You fell asleep on set, love." Colin walked towards us. Full on Hook.

"Are you okay?" Robbie looked into my eyes.

"I am now" and with those words i did something i should have done a long ass time ago. I kissed him. His soft, sweet, red lips tasted like costume makeup. But he didn't hesitate to return the gesture.

"I have been wanting to do that for a while now," i looked down and blushed at his words.

"Me too." I laughed. He laughed as well but then the magical moment ended with the director yelling at us. It was definitely worth it.

After we reshot the scene, taking many tries to get it right, we had a break while the crew fixed the lighting and cameras.

I sat down and bit an apple. We have a lot of apples on set, I expected turnovers but nope.

Robbie approached me, he rubbed the back of his neck as he sat down in front of me.

"So um...I was wondering if...if that was what you really...I mean. I was wondering if you wanted to....maybe perhaps...go to dinner on Sunday?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Why Sunday of all the days in the week?" I teased. He was not amused

"C'mon, we can go to any place you want to eat" he pursed his lips. How can i say no? He was my best friend, the guy of my dreams, and amazing person, and an even better actor, but most of all, he was an amazing kisser.

"Yes. Roberto Andreyes KayTaco, i will go on a date with you." He laughed and leaned over the table and kissed me. It was sweet this time. Loving and warm. It was perfect.

"Set Three is back in order!" Some lady called out.

"Back to work then?" I perked my brow imitating his famous Panny brow.

"I suppose so my love" he held my hand and together we walked back onto set.