N

"Robbie is acting so charming its chillingly attractive send help." I laughed into my phone as I hid away from the crew to talk to my best friend, Becca.

"You have to talk to him. He is a human. Act like he's any other cast member??" She teased.

I took on this internship to learn about how make up technology affects the visuals on camera, not how the soft pale skin of a twenty-something year old brit felt against my fingertips when I was applying silicone.
"Hey you! Make up intern!" A woman in her early thirties called out to me. She was short, dressed in all black with a full face. What a cutie.
"Yesss Yesenia!" I ran back to her, quickly ending the call.

"Girl you have to be on your toes here! This isn't like any other get-coffee-chill-on-your-phone internship okay? We need you to help us prepare Robbie for his fight scene. Do you have the plaster and silicone?"

Oh shit. He's shirtless in this scene. I could feel the blood leave my fingertips, breaking my hands into a cold sweat. Fuck.

He was laid back on the table so effortlessly, as if he was a statue being illuminated by a focused skylight in a museum. I was suddenly hyper aware of my body. Have I always had sensation in my ankles?

For this next scene, I had to create a bloodied gash across his chest and abdomen, I walked over and took a deep breath, "Ready for the guts and stuff?" I attempted to sound casual when my heart was pounding so hard I could hardly breathe.

"Lay it on me!" he exclaimed as he leaned back and pulled out his phone. As I started to map out the prosthetics, I could hear him scrolling away on TikTok. My fingers felt numb and cold, and I held my breath as I touched his warm pale skin. Why doesn't he have body hair? Maybe he waxed before his topless scene.

Some video about a girl reuniting with her boyfriend played in the background and I couldnt hold back a scoff.

"What?" He asked, his sour apple eyes stared inquisitively. I blushed, not realizing he noticed my scoff.

"He's just ridiculous", I said quietly. I take a deep breath as I apply a glazing product on him, "She came all this way for him and he just sits on the couch next to another girl. It's just shady."

He raised an eyebrow and watches the video again. His eyes widen in surprise, "Oh my God?? They were totally holding hands!" He points out. Jeez, I guess hes not completely clueless.

"She deserves better," I wonder if he would ever treat a woman like that, "wouldn't you think so?"

My fingers start to drag across his chest with precision to make sure the fake blood matches previous takes. I felt his body tense up under my delicate touch, and he held his breath.

"Never." He said softly. I finish up the final touches to his gore and spray him with a setting spray. His nipples perked up with the cold.

"Oops." My face turns red. He laughs at my reaction and grabs my hand.

"No worries love, help me get this off after my scenes and I promise I won't leave you hanging like couch guy." He said with a wink.

"Oh Robbie you're so silly, let me know if you need a touch up!"

He walked onto set and I stayed in the makeup room. I looked at myself in the mirror and gave myself a funny look. Girlie. Who do you think you are flirting with this man? Gosh. You're a damn catch that's who! My hands were flying with gestures as I gave myself the pep talk of the century. What the hell. I should ask him out. It's the last day on set anyway, and I probably won't work with him again.

After they shot the final scene of the day, Robbie asked me to help him take everything off in his dressing room. The prosthetics, not everything everything.

"Thanks again for your work through this project, it means a lot to John and I am expecting it to be a hit", Robbie and the director John got really close during this shoot, it was adorable to see them talk, "and thank you for making me look so bad ass."

"Trust me, you don't need much help to emulate sexy hero vibes," I laughed, my face immediately turning red. He stretched his arms above his head and a peak of his lower abdomen pops out from the top of his belt. 'He has such a nice body.....I wish I could see more' I think so my self, "wow."

"You like what you see?" A smirk lands on his face as he catches me eyeing his body.

"I'm sorry! Please take it as a compliment!" I laughed. I was so embarrassed, I should really learn to control my remarks.

"Are you going to be busy tomorrow night?" He asked.

"No why, are there more scenes to shoot?" I was confused since no one had mentioned more shoot days.

"I was hoping we could shoot a film of our own"