His Wonderful Scruff

(Warning: Mild Smut Ahead. No age restriction bcuz you will ignore me anyways. But yes, i will say penis. Penis penis penis penissssssssssssa. Okay im done)

I walked in to my room. It had been a long time since i was able to kick back. Auditions and non stop travel has been tough, but i love what i do. I kicked off my shoes and flopped on my small bed. The wooden frame squeaked. I exhaled sharply when i remembered there was only one person i wanted to be with. And that person, was my girl.

It was hot, unusual for LA in early March, i texted her see if she wanted to go hangout in my pool.

-Back in LA! I have great news! Can you come over? I misses you-

I looked for my swim trunks. They felt kinda loose, i have been trying to gain muscle, but failed so far. My phone dinged and i checked hoping it was her.

-I missed you too! Sure, I'll be there in 15-

I smiled at the thought of her in her bikini.

-Be careful, Love-

And now she is smiling as well.

I walked in the washroom, glancing at myself in the mirror. I hadn't shaved since yesterday. I searched for a razor to attempt to trim the manhood off my face. Checking each possible place, i had no luck.

"Bloody hell" i murmured. I gave up. Maybe when she gets here she will have some lady magic and find me one.

I put on my pool sandals and collected my towel. I need deodorant. I want to smell good, she doesn't think i notice, but she sniffs me and deeply inhales. I think its rather attractive. Plus she smells amazing as well, but i mean id she didn't, maybe i would be able to coax her into a shower with me. That would be heavenly.

I tried to calm down, I cannot have an awkward standing man right when she could be here any minute. I walked outside to the pool. It was clean, my housekeeper never fails me. Haha, neither does peterrrr pannn. Oh wow i am such am idiot. I looked in the kitchen and got out some strawberries and whipped cream. Suitable snack for this oddly hot spring day. I got the plate and went outside. I had this nice little table and some lawn chairs. Perfect.

Oh how my taste buds dawned for some beer. Ridiculous American age restrictions.

The doorbell rang and i jolted in surprise. My trunks slid a little. This may be a problem.

"Coming!" I shouted. As I opened the door, there she stood. The most beautiful lady in the world, with an elegant yet casual sundress. She was flawless.

"You can close you mouth scruff, i know its been a while." She laughed as she poked at me. It has been two weeks but it felt like years.

"I was just bothered by the woman blocking the view." I joked as she hugged me. She slapped my bare chest.

"I am the view you fuzzball" she joked.

"I couldn't find a razor" what is this. Does my man hair look childish?

"I like it, it makes you look, may i dare say, manlier. It's hot" i smirk at her. Maybe i can try something.

"Do you like it when i do this?" My voice deepening, i rub my cheek against hers, i hear her breath stop. Then i feel her exhale in a shudder.

She clears her throat.

"Yes" it came out as a whisper.

"It's been too long." I place her bags on the couch.

"It really has been" she says trying to compose herself. I feel heat. I look down. Bloody hell.

"Nice," i mutter. She looks at me and laughs. Then she gets an evil look on her face. She slowy begins to remove her sundress. Every thing moved in what seemed like slow motion. I felt myself grow bigger as i saw her in just her bikini. It was a lovely dark blue high waisted bottom, and a white and blue dotted top. She looked like she came out of an old film.

"Please stop i know what you're doing" i groaned. She smirked and walked up to me. Her stature only a few inches shorter than mine.

"You did it first." And with that she pushed me onto the couch. I was in awe. Was this actually going to happen?

"You know it will be very hard for me to stop" I whispered. She leaned on me, her lips inches from mine. And she said the words that handed me the key to heaven.

"I don't want you to," she bit her lip. Oh she knows how much i love that.

(Told you it was mild)