Stargazing - Ryeji

By cherryong_2

Hwang Yeji, an ex-convict, meets and falls in love with Shin Ryujin, a blind call center agent. Inspired by t... More

Regret Everything
Tears Of The Clouds
No Sight
Hard Acceptance
Carry You
Meet My Friend
Their Story
Fight For You
For The Night
In Love
How About Us?
Friend Who Hurts Me
Hurt Yu, Love Yu
See The Stars
The Truth
Broken Promise
Only You
Your Eyes
Always

I'll See You

527 21 8
By cherryong_2

"Boss, we found this girl on our doorstep." The man said and threw the cat-eyed girl on the floor.

"Hwang Yeji? the hell are you doing here?" The man in the darkness said and stood up from her seat and approached Yeji.

"Soobin, g-give me a mission." Yeji said boldly faced the man.

"You said you're living a healthy life, Hwang Yeji, yet here you are, literally on the floor and asking for help. Do you need money?"

"Y-yes."

"How much?"

"$27,000."

"Alright. Are you ready to terminate someone, Hwang Yeji? are you ready to see blood and a corpse?" Soobin asked while walking towards the cat-eyed girl.

Yeji stood up from the floor and gave Soobin a serious face. "I am."

Soobin took out a pistol with a silencer. "Kill Mr. Park Donghyun for me."

Yeji took the gun from Soobin's hand. "Alright, I'll go now."

"Wait. Since I'm on a good mood today, I'll give you the reward before you start the mission." Soobin said and handed Yeji a case that is filled with money.

"Thank you." Yeji said and smiled.

"And Hwang Yeji." Soobin said making the cat-eyed girl pause for a moment. "If you mess up, we won't rescue you. You're on your own. If you get caught and speak a word about me and my gang, I will slit Shin Ryujin's throat."

"H-how d-do you know her?" Yeji nervously asked.

Soobin let out a chuckle and took out a cigarette stick. "I'm smarter than you think, Hwang Yeji." Soobin said and sat down.

"G-got it." Yeji said and let out a nervous chuckle.

"And be careful, Hwang Yeji. Your target lives in a dangerous neighborhood. Filled with thieves, rapists, killers, and greedy bastards."

"Got it. Thanks."

--

"Yeji, there's some popcorn stuck in my teeth." Ryujin said and pouted at her girlfriend.

Yeji thought that it is the best time to tell Ryujin about the surgery because she is in a good mood. "Wait, I have to tell you something first, Ryujin."

"What is it?"

"The other day, I-I met with someone and that person is willing to donate his corneal tissue. I f-found an eye donor, Ryujin." Yeji said and smiled while trying to contain her tears.

"T-that's s-so sudden, Yeji." Ryujin said and forced a smile.

"Are you not happy, Ryujin? you're gonna see again." Yeji said in joy.

"B-but it'll cost a lot, Yeji. We can't afford a surgery." Ryujin said and let out a sad face.

Yeji hugged the sad girl and started stroking the back of Ryujin's head. "I'll take care of the expenses. Just trust me, Ryujin." Yeji said and planted a kiss on Ryujin's lips.

"A-alright, Y-yeji."

"When you get your sight back, I promise you that I will watch the stars with you." Yeji said while hugging the short-haired girl.

A big smile started to form on Ryujin's face as she felt excited but nervous at the same time. "I-I'm so excited to see how pretty you are, Hwang Yeji" Ryujin said and gave Yeji a peck on the lips.

"I'm excited too, Shin Ryujin." Yeji said and connected her lips with Ryujin's.

'Ryujin, there is a chance that this will be the last I get to kiss you. There is a chance that I can get killed or hurt on my mission.' Yeji thought to herself and the kiss between her and Ryujin got deeper and passionate.

Ryujin slowly broke from the kiss and let out an inhale and exhaled.

Yeji pushed Ryujin towards the bed and forcefully ripped Ryujin's oversized tshirt apart and started aggressively kissing Ryujin's lips.

After a few seconds of kissing, Yeji paused for a moment to breathe.

"What's wrong, Yeji?" Ryujin asked the panting girl.

"It's nothing." Yeji said and placed her hand on Ryujin's stomach and started kissing Ryujin's lips.

'If something happens to me, forget about me and live a good life, Shin Ryujin.'

--

"I'm nervous, Yeji." Ryujin said and started shaking as she placed her body on the stretcher.

"Don't worry, Ryujin. I promise that nothing will happen to you and you will be able to see again." Yeji said while holding Ryujin's hand and planted a kiss on Ryujin's forehead.

"We'll bring her in the operating room." The nurse said to the cat-eyed girl.

"Okay." Yeji said and gave Ryujin a pat on the head.

"Don't worry, Hwang Yeji. She'll be fine." The doctor said to calm Yeji.

"Thanks. I'll go now." Yeji said and let out a big smile while wearing her scarf and jacket.

--

"Please let me go." The man said while crawling away from the cat-eyed girl.

Yeji took out her gun and pointed at the man. Yeji bit her lip to calm her trembling self.

"P-please, I'll pay my debt next week." The man said and kneeled down to the cat-eyed girl.

"Park Donghyun. Any last words?" Yeji asked and flipped the safety switch on her gun.

'Calm down, Yeji. No hesitations this time.' Yeji thought to herself because she knows that she'll get punished if she doesn't kill her target.

'May God forgive me and cleanse my soul.'

After a few seconds of silence, Yeji pulled the trigger and shot the man on the head killing him instantly.

--

After succesfully terminating her target, Yeji threw away her gun at the river and walked her way to a dark alley. The cat-eyed girl tried to contact her friends to hear some news about Ryujin but, unfortunately, she couldn't reach them.

After a few minutes of walking, Yeji paused for a moment as she saw a silhouette of a man in front of her and another one behind her.

"Can I help you?" Yeji asked and clenched her fists.

The 2 men gave Yeji silence as a reply. The man in front of her pulled out a knife and ran towards the cat-eyed girl while the man behind her clenched his fists and did the same thing.

Yeji gave the man behind her a kick and tried to give the man in front of her a punch but he avoided it.

The man pushed Yeji to the wall and stabbed her on the stomach.

Yeji closed her eyes and tried to resist the pain on her abdomen. She tried to fight back but the man started strangling her with his bare hands.

"Check her pockets!" The man said to his accomplice.

The other man started searching for money and eventually succeeded. After taking Yeji's money and phone, the man let go of Yeji's neck and stabbed Yeji twice on the stomach.

"No hard feelings." The man said and slammed Yeji's head on the brick wall and dropped her on the floor and ran away with his accomplice.

Yeji slowly opened her eyes and started tearing up. "R.." Yeji tried to speak but she couldn't as the man strangled her so hard.

'Ryujin, I'm sorry.' Yeji thought to herself as she held her stomach and slowly closed her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2.4K 34
At a Korean high school, charming and rebellious Ryujin vies for the affections of a shy new student, Yeji. This is a journey of both Ryujin and Yeji...
27.2K 724 12
// RYUJIN X YEJI 18+ // Hwang Yeji, who needed money to pay off her father's debt to save his life and Shin Ryujin, who found herself sitting in an a...
648K 33.5K 86
Arranged marriage AU Shin Ryujin, the girl surrounded by rumors, finds herself in an arranged marriage with Hwang Yeji, the girl who closed herself o...
1.7K 34 13
6 broken girls who are the world to each other and Love each other dearly but one day some boys kidnapped them would a love story happen ships- Lee k...