Only You

- 1 week later-

"Shin Ryujin, what the hell are these photos? it's all blurry and dull. They lack emotions, light and passion!" The man yelled in frustration at the short-haired girl.

For the past few days, Ryujin hasn't been feeling well. She went to different places that she and Yeji talked about but she still couldn't find the cat-eyed girl. Her friends want her to move on and date someone else but the stubborn Ryujin wants to find Yeji, thank her and marry her.

"I'm sorry." Ryujin weakly apologised and bowed at her boss. "I swear, I'll do better next time." Ryujin said and forced a weak smile.

"You better, Shin Ryujin. Look, I know that you are missing your girlfriend. I know how you feel. Do me a favor and take a break." The man said and earned a confused look from the short-haired girl.

"Why?"

"Just get some fresh air, Ryujin. Go to a beach or something and take some pictures." The man said and gave Ryujin a smile.

"O-okay, I guess I'll do that. Thanks."

--

"Hey, any news about Yeji?" Ryujin said as she entered Lia's house while holding a box of beers.

Lia and Chaeryeong stopped making out and faced the short-haired girl. "No, Ryujin." Chaeryeong said in a dull tone.

"No? where the hell is Yej-" Ryujin was cut off when Chaeryeong stood up and suddenly slammed the table.

"W-what's wrong, Chaeryeong?" Ryujin asked while giving a weak smile at her friend.

"This, Ryujin. We stopped looking for Yeji days ago." Chaeryeong said while slowly walking towards the short-haired girl.

"W-why?" Ryujin said and gave her friend a confused look.

"Ryujin, we want you to forget about Yeji. She, herself, told you to forget about her and move on." Chaeryeong said and gave an annoyed look.

"And you expect me to do that?" Ryujin said and dropped the box of beer she was holding.

"Ryujin, look at you. You're always drinking and always losing focus. Stop this unhealthy obsession about Yeji. She's gone, okay? I don't think she will ever return!" Chaeryeong yelled in frustration.

Lia stood up from the couch and held Chaeryeong. "Please, stop." Lia whispered to calm her girlfriend down.

"Why are you saying that, Chaeryeong? I'm sure that Yeji is still out there, somewhere." Ryujin said while walking towards her friend.

"What if she's dead?"

"W-why would you say such a thing, Chaeryeong?"

"We all know that Yeji is an ex-convict and is affiliated with a dangerous man and a dangerous organization so there is a chance that she's dead." Chaeryeong said and crossed her arms.

Ryujin gave Chaeryeong a glare and grabbed Chaeryeong's collar out of anger. "Don't you ever put "Yeji" and "dead" on the same sentence." Ryujin coldly said and tears started to form in her eyes.