detention club! | ์—”ํ•˜์ดํ”ˆโœ“

By eishihoonie

"๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." ๐˜›... More

preface : detention slip
zero : interrogation
post-zero : warning
prologue : detention
i : beginning after the end
ii : circles and pyramids
iii : plotted ways
iv : the category is lying
v : melting ice
vi : pride and prejudice
vii : golden authority
viii : good chemistry
ix : playwright, play right
x : hang by a thread
xii : crucified
xiii : common denominator
xiv : thirst
xv : foul behavior
xvi : worn out experiment
xvii : cynical
xviii : dipsophobia
xix : off-limits
xx : mortem iuxta est
xxi : f.o.f
xxii : thou shalt keep it a secret
xxiii : sabotage
xxiv : keep it hidden
xxv : mental test
xxvi : silence
xvii : little wonnie
xviii : falling
xxix : forgotten past
xxx : blood, sweat and tears
xxxi : act 1, introduction
xxxii - sadistic behavior
xxxiii : save me
xxxiv : race to zero
xxxv : glimpse of nightmares
xxxvi : sketchy sketches
xxxvii : act 2, rising action
xxxviii : barn-burner
xxxix: calm before the storm
xl : start of chaos
xli : locked and keys
xliii : backstabbed
xliv : shining star
xlv : dead star
xlvi : lost and never been found
xlvii : the walls have secrets
xlviii : why do you lie?
xlix : the last supper
l : asphixia
li : exsanguination
lii : surprise!
liii : levitating
liv : it was me.
epilogue : detention
eishi : notes
faqs
special: play with us.

xi : broken notes

15.7K 1.3K 1.8K
By eishihoonie

Chapter Eleven: 

"he was once a prodigy, now he can't even play a single song."

____________________________

03 : 24 : 21 | 11 : 07 : 50

Third Person's

Ni-ki looked around, seeing the musical instruments that were left inside the music room. There was no one inside at the moment as most of the students are currently having their lunch breaks right now.

he sat in front of the grand piano, opening the keys and staring at them for awhile with sad eyes.

he looked at his fingers with sadness, lifting them up to match the key's height

The more he stops himself from playing, the more he wants to give up.

'Why...'
He asked himself, tears slowly forming on his eyes as his fingers began pressing on the soft keys. he closed his eyes and feel the music coming out from the piano.

It was soft and melancholic. The sad sound coming out from the piano can make your heart cry, just like the boy playing it right now...

as he began to get drown with his stream of thoughts, a dark memory started flashing in front of him.

camera flashes at each and every angle, too many peoples mobbing at him... he stumbled on the ground looking at them with fear.

He cannot hear anything but the people shouting inside of his head.

It was deafening. To the point that he can't hear himself playing the piano anymore.

he began to fasten up the pace of the composition he's playing. it came from lethargic into something painful. it was horrifying. it sounds like a lunatic composition that portrays someone that is fearing everything.

Full of resentment, hatred and pain. A disaster.

It was a total mess.

broken notes started to erupt every now and then.. he was losing his control as his hands tremble, tears continuously falling from his eyes.

"NOT ANYMORE!!!!"
he yelled at himself and slammed his hands on the keys making a combined sound of broken notes. he took a deep sigh and wiped the tears on his eyes.

"it's worst.... worst... worst.... I am the worst..."
His lips trembled as he kept mumbling those words feeling nothing but anger on his own self.

how come the music that made him to the top....

is destroying him right now?

*bump.*

The sound of a loud thud coming from the door made him raise his head quickly. He wiped the tears on his eyes, keeping his strong composure persona that what he wants others T o see even if he's falling apart inside.

"What are you doing here?"

Yoon Jia, who was silently watching him looked at Ni-Ki with her eyes bewildered with what she just saw.

But no matter how shock she was, she didn't asked the younger about what is happening.

She gulped her own saliva, taking the small folder that was currently on the floor and walked towards Ni-Ki.

"About what happened earlier...."
She cannot help it but to bring back the topic in any way possible. Ni-ki glared at her and clicked his tongue.

"There's nothing that happened earlier, Ms. Yoon."
He retorted, closing the lid of the piano keys and sighed.

"Y-Yeah... Nothing happened earlier."
Ni-ki looked at her, his eyebrows raised for a question.

"So what are you doing here?"
He coldly said, looking at her with his emotionless eyes.

Yoon Jia put the small folder on top of the piano. Ni-ki glanced at it and then gazed at her once again.

"Just for so you know, We fabricated the monthly exam for tomorrow as well as the reviewer. That's the new reviewer. You can keep it."
She said making him frown even more, Ni-ki took the folder and looked at its content.

"Yoon Jia...."
He skimmed on the papers inside the folder, Jia gulped down her saliva, expecting him to express his gratitude at the very least.

But no. He gazed at Jia with a much colder look.

"Are you looking down at me?"

He said and tore the papers in front of her.

Jia looked at him with disbelief and annoyance.

"What the hell is your problem?"
She asked him.

It was from pure good will and intentions. So there's no doubt she's really pissed.

Ni-ki stood up from his seat, immediately gaining the height advantage and looked at Jia.

"You should be asking that for yourself."
He glared at her. "What the hell is your problem?"

Jia can't help it but to click her tongue and roll her eyes, a pissed sarcastic smirk curving on the side of her lips as she spoke.

"Are you mad because i saw you in that state?"
She asked. Ni-ki halted from his position and turned to her.

"I don't give a damn about your business. You should do that too."
He clicked his tongue once again and started to walk to the door. Before he can even leave, she spouted some words for him to sink on his brain.

"I came here because I think it's not right to keep this sheets from you. It's not like i hated you for doing what you did the last time we met." she paused, picking up the torn apart papers on the floor. "I thought that you were just a child. Still a child. And if I was on your situation.."
She looked at him. Ni-ki wasn't turning back but he's frozen on his location.

"I would do the same too. But if i was at your position, I at least will..."
He looked at her two orbs. The emotions on her eyes screams disappointment and annoyance.

'You are the worst...'

'I wish you were just dead...'

'You're fvckin useless. '

"Do not look at me like that as if you are expecting an apology from me."
He said and turned around.

"It's not like it is a big deal. I just did what I want to do. But of course, if I am at your situation..."

"I would hate me. That's in consideration of my feelings."
He said and left the room, completely confusing Yoon Jia by spouting those words.

'Is he doing this... To make me hate him?'

Why?

________

03 : 26 : 21 | 15 : 30 : 43

the day of the monthly test...

the plan carried on the day of the test, they successfully fabricated all of the test papers including theirs and Heeseung's. little did they know, Jay, Heeseung and Ni-ki already studied the reviewer from Ms. Ahn.

The monthly test ended, the students gathered in front of the leaderboards to check where did they ranked.

The test was way too confusing this month. Everyone was shocked seeing nothing from the reviewer given by the professors was written on the tests. many got low scores, almost everyone got zero over a hundred question.

The professors cannot do anything but to blame the students.

"Why are you relying on your reviewer so much?!!! Don't you know how to study properly?!!!"
The students answered silence, unable to find a good rebuttal for the professor's reasoning.

The drastic change that made everyone shocked continuously surprised everyone as they all looked at the leaderboards.

" Is this true....? "

"How did this happened?"

"I cannot believe this...."

Lee Heeseung watched the students that gathered in front of the leaderboards from the glass window of the golden circle's private room.

The door opened, someone greeted him with a large smile.

"Lee Heeseung."
She called him out. Heeseung turned towards her, a simply smile coursing on his lips.

She walked towards his table, slamming the small hard copy of the leaderboards on a paper and pointing her name on it.

"I won."
She smirked at him in victory.

Yes.

Yoon Jia, the newcomer, accused as a  murderer on her first day of school.

The newest Rank 1.

_________________________

omo omo omo i was actually planning to make heeseung win this but a sudden change of tracks enlightened me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's all for today~ hope y'all are doing well. Stay healthy, everyone! chuu~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.6K 26
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดษดษขแด‡ส€ สแดแดœ สœษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡,แด›สœแด‡ สœแด€ส€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค" " ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ,๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
15.5K 379 57
โ i should've been cautious of you. โž highest ranking: #1 enhypen heeseung #3 parkjongseong #1 simjake #2 enhypensunghoon
10.6K 397 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
96.5K 4K 22
-แดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด€แดœ "๐ˆ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...